Homesick Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to diaper you for your ride to the airport today. That's my compromise."

I told her thank you for the gesture but that it would be strange being diapered around her dad.

"Aww don't worry baby. It's not like I'm gonna let him change you haha. Besides, I thought I'd lock you up underneath your diaper. Then when we get home tonight I'll have something to look forward to under that diaper of yours. Compromise, remember?"

I smiled at her and finally relented. "OK. I guess babies don't get too decide when they're diapered."

She clapped her hands and said, "OK baby, lay down for mommy so I can put your diapee on before you have an accident."

I was surprised that she was bringing out baby talk today when she hadn't been comfortable with it before. I let her slide my shaft and balls into my cage and pull up the thick diaper between my legs.

I started grinding into her hand when she was trying to tape the diaper but she just swatted the front of it and said, "No no baby. What do you think you're going to do with your little boyhood anyway? Mommy's not interested."

I giggled a little but was getting turned on by this. Especially since with all the cleaning and prep for the visit going on we hadn't had sex all week.

I said, "Aww please mommy. It's been a week since I got to cum."

Sarah smiled and said, "I know, but I've been saving myself for a real man. I'll tell you what though, if I can't find a man with a great big cock by tonight, I'll unlock your boyhood and maybe let you cum in me and let you pretend to be a big boy."

Then she put her hand over my diapered crotch and squeezed the cage through the padding.

"Or maybe since it's so small, I should start calling it your babyhood."

I rolled my eyes and smirked at her and she finished taping up my diaper.

As I stood up she patted my diapered ass and fixed my hat and said, "OK now finish getting ready to go Mr. Grown up limo driver or we're going to be late."

I threw my pants and dress shirt on over my diaper and we left the house. Sarah rode up front with me on the way to the airport. It was about a 90 minute drive from our house with traffic and I was actually glad I was wearing the diaper. Sarah teased me about it in the beginning of the drive but an hour into it I could tell she was doing the potty dance.

"Now you wish you were wearing a diaper too, don't you?" I asked.

"Not even in your dreams baby boy." she snapped. "Besides it's not like I could ever make myself wet a diaper just riding around in a car. No matter how badly I had to go. Could you?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that since I had already peed twice since we left the house.

Sarah noticed my lengthening stretch of silence though because she looked over and said, "Oh my god you're wet, aren't you?"

My face turned red and I was actually getting a little embarrassed about being diapered for the first time since she put it on me. She reached over and unzipped my pants and stuck a few fingers into my diaper.

"You're not wet, you're soaked. When did you even go?"

I didn't say anything again.

"Wow I don't know how you could sit there and pee in a diaper like a little baby like that. I was hoping to get you home tonight and change you out of a slightly damp diaper for some fun but at this rate we're going to have to stop and change you on the way. Maybe your little babyhood I locked up earlier was meant to be kept in diapers after all."

At this point I was starting to feel a little upset. I couldn't tell if Sarah was just playing along or actually disappointed in me. She seemed disgusted that I was so wet.

I finally spoke up, "I'm sorry I'm so wet. I thought I was supposed to wet it. I could have held it if I had known."

She looked at me and her expression softened. "Sorry I guess I got a little carried away. I'm sure your babyhood could have held it. I was just surprised you were so soaked. It's not a bad thing, although we will have to stop and change you. It's a good thing I brought that little changing kit as a joke huh?"

I looked as she opened her purse and showed me the changing kit she bought me. I thought it was strange that she had it with her in her purse. I may have inquired about it if I wasn't feeling so silly and embarrassed.

"That's OK. I messed up so I'll just run into a restroom on the way back and take this silly thing off."

Sarah leaned over and kissed me. "Don't be ridiculous. I promised to be your mommy for the day and that's that. I'll change your diaper at a rest stop on the way home. It'll be fun. I'm just having trouble seeing you as my attractive husband with a big, wet diaper between your legs. I promise when we stop I'll unlock you for a bit of public rest area fun before I tape you back up. That should help me get over this."

I assured her she didn't have to do any of that but she insisted. So we dropped the subject and I wet my diaper one more time before we arrived at the airport.

12