Homesick Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Husband learned new role after wife's father visits.
7.3k words
4.52
56.1k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV

I pulled into the arrivals lane just in time to see Sam walking out to the curb with his luggage. Sarah got out and ran over to her dad. Her dad immediately lit up and gave her a huge hug. I watched from the curb as the two hugged for ages. Then I looked again and realized that his hand looked like it was on her ass. I looked harder and couldn't tell. Sarah was wearing a sundress and it was hard to tell.

Even if his hand was a little across the border, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it. It was definitely something I would bring up later, though, to Sarah to embarrass her. That ought to be fun, I thought. Then Sarah started turning around and Sam looked up at me and the limo.

"Wow you didn't have to go through the trouble of getting a limo for us. A cab would have been fine."

Sarah shook her head, "It was no trouble at all. Billy was able to borrow it from work and he thought you'd get a kick out of it."

Sam nodded his head, "Well that was very nice of him" he said as he looked towards me for the first time. "Go on and hop back into the car and get out of this heat" he said looking back at Sarah. "We can handle the bags."

Sarah gave him a peck on the cheek and then turned and lowered her head to get into the back seat. As she did, Sam put a hand on her back to help her in. I watched as Sam lowered his head to peek under Sarah's sundress as she stepped in. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed. Sam was blatantly looking up his daughter's dress right in front of me. Did he think I wasn't watching or was this some kind of crude joke? I didn't know him very well so it could have been his sense of humor.

He finished helping her into the car and then closed the door. He looked back at me with a big grin and gestured to pick up the bags. I shook my head to bring myself back to reality and started carrying the bags back to the trunk. Surely I had misread what was going on. Maybe he had a bad back or a crick in his neck from the airplane.

As I loaded up the bags Sam reached out to me and grabbed my hand. "So what do you think of my pretty little daughter?"

I thought this was an odd way to greet me after three years but figured it must be a Midwestern thing and answered, "She is the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on sir."

Sam smiled at this and said, "You're goddamn right she is. That's why I'm planning on making the most of every second of this trip. When we get into the car I'm gonna need you to roll that window up and give us as much privacy as you can. And if you hear anything unusual, just ignore it."

Sam held out a $50 bill and said, "Can you handle that driver?"

I was floored! Here was Sarah's father not only checking her out in front of me, but telling me that he plans on doing... what exactly? Then it dawned on me that he didn't recognize me. He thought I was just some limo driver. Should I say something to him? If I correct him now he's going to be really embarrassed. If I let it go on though what am I going to say when we get to the house? I decided that if I didn't say anything now that he would figure it out from the conversation with Sarah in the back of the limo. That might save us both stone embarrassment.

Sam looked at me and said, "Hello? Did you hear me? Listen buddy, I get it. If you play your cards right and take your time getting us there uninterrupted there'll be another fifty in it for you, understand?"

I nodded my head and Sam said, "good" as he shoved the fifty into my shirt pocket. He then turned and got into the back seat of the limo with my wife. I composed myself as much as possible before getting into the drivers seat.

As soon as I sat down Sarah spoke up from the back, "Remember to find the closest rest stop you can. I really need to use the bathroom."

I said OK and put the car into drive. I heard Sam clear his throat and remembered that he asked me to put the privacy glass up. I reached over and rolled the window up. I could hear Sam saying something to Sarah about me probably wanting to let them catch up without interruption before the window closed completely.

I started pulling out slowly but my mind was racing. Did Sarah know about Sam's plans?? Of course she didn't. She'd never be into that. Was Sam always like this with Sarah or is this a new development since the divorce? What would happen if Sam tried something with Sarah? Of course she would shut him down but what would that mean for the rest of the trip? What would Sam even try on his daughter? I was pretty sure he had already seen her panties by the grin on his face. Would he really try to fuck her in the back of a limo? He had to know Sarah would never go for it.

Suddenly I realized that my balls were aching and I was reminded of my diapered and locked predicament. It felt like my cock was staining against my cage when it hit me, the thought of Sam hitting on Sarah had gotten me excited. Even more than that, I realized that I was disappointed that Sarah was going to shut this down. Maybe I could at least enjoy watching Sam try. And who knows, he might get to 2nd or even 3rd base before Sarah catches on. She is very naive. I realized that I had to see Sam touch her again... but how?

I knew he wouldn't try anything if I rolled the window back down and if Sarah shuts down his attempts in the limo he might never try again. It was then that I noticed a little blinking light on the dash. It was a faint blinking that I had never noticed before. I pressed the soft key next to it and the console switched from the normal navigation screen to a camera view. It looked like the normal backup camera screen only this was showing the backseat. I had a clear view of my wife and father-in-law. I had my doubts about the integrity of the company we were contacting with and this feature in their limos made me question their legitimacy even further. However, that was a problem for another day, especially since I would be benefiting from their shadiness today.

There was a small audio knob next to the console. I hesitated and then gently started turning it up. I could hear my wife laughing faintly. I didn't want to turn it up too loudly in case Sam could hear it. I began listening intently to hear Sarah asking Sam about his new "bachelor pad" as he called it. Sam was answering all her questions with smooth, charmingly amusing answers. He was flirting hard and Sarah had no clue.

"I just can't believe how much you've grown into a beautiful woman since the last time I saw you. It seems like you're a totally different person than the little girl who used to get all banged up riding her bike around the back yard pretending it was her wild stead."

Sarah laughed, "Nope it's still me dad. And while I don't have the bike anymore I still have the scars to prove it."

Sam seemed excited that she had taken the bait. "No way. Let me see them. I can't believe you still have scars from when you were that little."

Sarah smiled and said, "Oh you know I do."

Sarah pulled her foot up and rested it on her leg and pulled down her sock. "You remember the time I hit that rock and went flying into the garden?"

Sam was delighted, "Of course I do. And how about the time you crashed right through the fence because we got you that new bike with the hand brake and you wouldn't wait until you learned how to use it?"

Sarah started laughing again and innocently started to hike her dress up a couple inches. "See I've got the scar right here. I told ya it was still me."

Sam's eyes went right to Sarah's barely concealed crotch and he put his hand on the scar to pretend to examine it. I knew this scar well, it was on the inside of Sarah's right thigh only a few inches away from her bikini line. I could see Sarah still laughing but she was getting visibly uncomfortable with what was now both of Sam's hands between her legs.

"Umm Dad..." She started saying.

Uh oh. She was going to lay the law down right here and that would be the end of the fun. That was when I saw I sign for a rest stop in 1 mile. I acted without thinking and began rolling the window down before turning the monitor off. I panicked and looked down but the monitor switched back to its normal screen and the faint light turned off. Nice feature I thought, if you want to spy on your clients. I finished rolling the window down and could see Sam leap back like his hand was caught in the cookie jar. I didn't want to piss him off but I needed to do something before he ruined his own chances.

"I just wanted to let you know we're about to pull into the rest stop for a bathroom break."

Sarah said, "Right on time. Any longer and I would have burst."

She seemingly forgot all about her dad's wandering hands and started collecting her purse. We pulled in to the rest step. Sam announced that he would wait in the car since he had used the restroom in the airport. I opened Sarah's door for her, continuing to play my role as her driver, then glanced at a frustrated Sam before following her into the rest stop.

As soon as we were inside the doors and out of sight I pulled Sarah to the side and said, "We need to talk."

She said, "Don't worry about it. I know you're going to offer again but seriously I want to change you. Just follow me and let mommy take care of everything."

I started following her through the large rest area. "No that's not it. We need to talk about something else."

Sarah only seemed to be half listening. "Fine. We can talk while I'm changing you, my dad's waiting in the car remember?"

I sighed and continued to let her drag me by the hand through to the back. I hadn't thought about this part before but I was now worried for a second that Sarah was planning on taking me into the ladies room. Then I saw there was a private family changing room that advertised a changing table that "exceeded disability standards" and was approved by some organization. Sarah smiled and pulled me into the changing room. I saw a changing table that was lower to the ground than most. It also was big enough to accommodate someone twice my size.

I looked at Sarah and said, "I feel a little bad taking advantage of disabled facilities for a fetish."

She looked at me and retorted, "I'm pretty sure having a little babyhood that's shorter than mommy's finger is a disability."

I said haha and then I got down to business. "OK now listen I've got to talk to you."

She was pushing me down onto the changing table at this point and said, "Alright, I'm going to pee while you start talking. Remember we don't have long."

With that Sarah pulled her dress up revealing a sexy black thong that I hadn't realized she was wearing.

She looked at me and said, "Sorry it was supposed to be a surprise for tonight but I need to pee badly."

She sat down on the toilet next to the changing table and I peered at her from the table.

"Are you sure you didn't wear those for your dad?" I knew this was a little abrupt but I thought this response would tell me if she was in on this or not.

She shot me a sharp glance and said, "Ew don't be crude."

This was the response I was expecting. She didn't know about Sam's plans.

I said, "Ok here's the thing..." And began to tell Sarah everything that Sam had done and said up to this point. She wiped herself and pulled her thong back up and let her dress fall to the ground as I finished.

She walked over to the table and said, "So wait, he thinks you're the limo driver?"

Unbelievable. Leave it to my wife to miss the big picture, I thought.

"Yes. Apparently. Is that really all you took away from that story?" I asked.

She started undoing my pants and said, "I understand that's what you think you saw and heard but there must be a more logical explanation than your bone headed "my dad is trying to get with me" scheme."

I looked at her as she pulled my pants down. "I'm telling you Sarah..."

Sarah smacked my thigh and said, "you mean mommy".

I sighed and went on, "I'm telling you mommy, he's going to make his move on you on the way home. I saw him look up your dress and if he saw you were wearing that thong I'm sure he's even more excited now."

Sarah untaped my soaked diaper and pulled it down. "Oh my god Billy. You smell like pee."

I sighed again. "You don't have to change me. Can we focus though please?"

Sarah grabbed a wipe and started cleaning me up and stopped at my cock. "By the looks of your babyhood straining against its cage it looks like you're already focusing. This is turning you on, isn't it?"

Uh oh. Caught. My face got red and I answered, "You know I'm excited by the thought of you with another man. I can't help who the man is and it doesn't make my case any less valid."

She cleaned around my cage and started putting a dry diaper under me. "It seems to me that these are just the perverted thoughts of a horny baby."

I sighed again not sure what to do when it hit me. "So you don't believe it?"

She peered down at me as she was spreading baby powder on my skin. "No I don't and I think it's a little too perverted even for you."

I knew I had her now. "Well then if you don't believe me let's test it."

She raised her eyebrows and looked unsure. "I'm afraid to ask what you mean."

"It's simple. Don't shut him down. Let him do what he's going to do. I'll continue to play the role of the limo driver until we're home and I'll keep the privacy window up. When he hits on you, just let him do it and don't stop him."

She looked at me in disbelief. "So what? You think I'm going to go out there and try to get my dad to fuck me? All for some sick fantasy of yours?"

"No" I replied. "You don't have to try to do anything. You just can't stop him. We can even make it interesting. If you don't stop him at all and don't do anything to reject him and he doesn't try anything then I promise to start looking for jobs in your hometown.

Sarah stopped changing me and just started. Then she laughed at me and said, "You can't be serious. You'd agree to move home with me over this?"

I shook my head, "Only if you win the bet, which I don't see happening. If I win you agree to stay with me in Philly for at least 10 more years and not to ask about moving until then."

She finished powdering my ass and started rummaging through her purse for the cage key. "Well just what did you have in mind as the goal here because we obviously can't trust your judgement as to what counts as my dad crossing the line."

I thought for a second, "Let's just say full sexual contact. Anything less and you win."

Sarah looked up, "Meaning?"

"Your dad has to penetrate you with his cock for me to win. Anything less and you win the bet."

Sarah smiled. "This is the stupidest bet ever. There's no way my dad's going to "penetrate" me, especially in the back of a limo. And you're going to risk moving across the country over it."

I looked at her as she found the key and started unlocking my hard cock. "There's one catch though. You aren't allowed to stop if it goes too far."

She stopped unlocking the cage and just looked at me. I continued, "If you're so sure that you'll win then you can't do anything to discourage him. And you're not allowed to forfeit. If you do anything to stop him or you forfeit the bet, then you agree to give up on ever moving back... ever."

Sarah said, "You're just making that rule in some sick attempt to watch my dad fuck me. It's never going to happen."

I smiled, "Then you have nothing to worry about. If you're so sure then what does it matter what's at stake?"

Sarah thought for a second and said, "Fine. Here are the rules as I understand them. I have to go back out and be myself and not deter my own dad from "penetrating" me with his penis. If I don't do anything to stop him and he's somehow able to resist fucking his own daughter for the drive home, we move to my hometown and you don't complain or try to weasel out of it."

"Aaand?" I said.

She rolled her eyes and said, "And if my dad can't keep his dick out of his own daughter for a 90 minute car ride then we stay in Philly for ten more years."

"Aaand?" I repeated.

"This is so ridiculous." Sarah sighed and started, "And if I try to stop my own father from putting his dick inside me, we stay in Philly forever. Pretty much sum it up?"

I smiled and said, "Shake on it?" Sarah took the key out of the locking cage and taped my diaper back up over it. She reached down and shook my hand.

I looked up at her and said, "Hey why didn't you unlock me? I thought you said we were having sex?"

She looked disgustedly at the rolled up, soaked diaper she was about to throw away and said, "Sorry but I don't have sex with pathetic little babies who can't stay dry for a whole car ride."

Then seeing how hurt she made me she said, "Sorry it's been a long ride and the smell of your wet diaper was a real turn off. Maybe I was wrong about compromises."

Then she looked back over at me and smiled, "Besides, if you're right then I have a real man waiting for me in the car that I should save myself for. Isn't that what you think you little perv?" She made an exaggerated eyeroll and helped me get my pants back on.

She opened the door as I was just sitting up on the changing table to see a young mother and what was probably a 2 year old girl holding her hand. Sarah looked back at me getting off the changing table and then at the rolled up diaper she forgot she was carrying in her hand. She turned around and threw the diaper away as the young mom was staring wide eyed at the scene before her.

My wife took my hand and said to the young mother on the way out, "Sorry for the wait. My driver always has trouble keeping his diapers dry on long trips."

I glared at her as the mother mumbled, "Umm yeah no problem."

I went back to the limo to wait while Sarah purchased a few drinks for the drive back. We thought it would be suspicious if we arrived at the car together after such a long time. When Sarah arrived at the car I opened the door for her and she handed me an extra large soda.

"Here you are driver. I thought you would be thirsty on the drive home."

I thanked her and closed her door. She thought she was clever with her little joke but little did she know that her dad was the thirsty one.

Part V

After getting into the car I immediately rolled the privacy window back up. When I did the faint light came back on and I turned the monitor on and turned the volume knob up. I had too much riding on this car ride to be cautious so I turned the volume up to a listenable level. I heard Sam ask Sarah if she was OK and Sarah replied that she just had a lot to drink today and then she couldn't decide what she wanted in the store. Sam made a comment about Sarah never knowing what she really wanted when she was a kid either, and he slid closer to her.

I knew that there was no way for Sam to strike out now that I had rigged the game for him, but I still hoped that he played it cool and didn't spoil the fun too fast. It was at this point that I started to wonder what I was really hoping or expecting to see. I had just made a pretty big wager on this. Was I really willing to possibly move away from Philly for the chance that Sarah's dad was going to cross a pretty big line with her? Would he actually cross that line? What if Sam choked or decided that he couldn't go through with it? What if he did go through with it? Would I really be able to sit here driving while my wife got fucked by her dad?

Well, I thought, the bet was already made. It was too late for these kinds of doubts. But... what if it did start going too far and I became uncomfortable with it? Would I jump in and stop it? Would Sarah want me to or would she be mad I ruined the bet? I was pretty sure this was what I wanted but who knew until the time actually came.

12