Homesick Pt. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I couldn't interfere. For one, Sam would never listen to a pathetic diaper baby like me. Second, Sarah might not forgive me for interfering and I didn't want her to have second thoughts about letting me stay as her baby. I stayed where I was but watched as Sam buried his cock into his poor daughter's throat. Then I noticed Sarah's hands weren't on his cock anymore. One had fallen in between her legs. Had she passed out? I looked closer and couldn't believe it. Sarah had her fingers buried into her own pussy and was furiously bringing herself to orgasm as she sucked every inch of her father down her throat. I saw her ass start to tense up and I realized she was close. As her muscles started to contract, Sam let out a long deep moan and held Sarah's head as deep into his crotch as he could.

It was a long minute before Sam pulled his cock out of his little girl's mouth. As soon as it passed her lips Sarah fell on all fours gasping. There was snot dripping from her nose and tears and hair plastered to her face. Sam let out a sigh of relief and then turned his attention to me. He left his daughter gasping for breath and walked towards me, still laying on the floor with my diaper untaped and slightly sliding off. He knelt down next to my head so that if I looked up all I could see is his monster cock up close and personal. I could smell the musky odor but there was also a sweetness to it. It was the sweet and minty scent of Sarah's toothpaste. I loved smelling it every time I kissed my wife. Now it was wafting towards my face from a sweaty gargantuan cock.

Sam peered at my face over his dick and said, "What kind of a husband would ever just sit by in a diaper and watch his wife get practically choked to death by a dick?"

His words stabbed me. I knew I loved Sarah more than anything but he was right. What kind of a husband could I have ever been to her? Sam reached down with one hand and disdainfully lifted the front of my diaper. I wasn't sure what he thought he was checking for until he lifted it higher and gestured for me to look. Under the tip of my babyhood was a pool of cum that must have leaked out while I was watching the show. Sam dipped his finger into it and offered it to me like a dessert. I couldn't meet his eyes so I just opened my mouth and allowed him to scoop my own cum into my mouth. I closed my lips around his finger and unconsciously sucked the cum clean off. He pulled his finger out of my mouth and shook his head and said, "Pathetic."

Sam pulled my diaper back up and taped it into place. I was surprised a guy like that even knew how to put a diaper on since I couldn't imagine him helping much with the kids.

While I was imaging Sam comically trying to change an infant Sarah, he looked down at me and said, "Don't take this the wrong way. If you had tried to stop me I would have had you sissy ass over my knee in a second and your wouldn't have been able to sit properly for a week. But I guess that's my point, isn't it. Your wife's gagging on a cock and you're afraid her daddy's gonna spank you. Just keep today in mind in the future. Things are gonna get a lot worse for you, but you'll make it through if you remember who's boss now."

I nodded my head yes and let my tears fall to the floor. Sam put his hand behind my head and lifted it off the floor. I looked over at Sarah and she was mostly recovered. She was still breathing heavily but had cleaned off her face with some tissues.

Sam broke my concentration by saying, "Now clean me off, then I'll let Sarah take you to the nursery and give you a little pleasure if she feels like it."

My heart leapt at hearing the words Sarah and pleasure in the same sentence until I realized what Sam was asking me to do.

He must have realized that I hadn't comprehend immediately because as recognition dawned on my face he said, "That's right baby. You have chores around here if you want to stick around. Now clean me or no play time tonight."

I was horrified. Sarah had told me how little she thought of me when she saw my wet diapers. What would she think if she watched me put a man's cock in my mouth. I looked over at her and she was now staring at me. It was obvious she hadn't expected this either and now she wanted to see what would happen.

Sam's voice broke the silence, "I'm not going to ask again baby. Clean me off."

I closed my eyes but knew that it wouldn't make it go away. I slowly opened my lips and felt Sam's cock push past my teeth and fill my mouth.

"Don't just taste it, whore, suck it clean."

This was more humiliation than I could stand. I started sucking on the large dick in my mouth. Everytime I did I tasted more cum leave Sam's cock and run down my throat. When it lessened, I used the tip of my tongue to clean the remainder out of Sam's dick hole. I finished swallowing the last bit and went to pull away but Sam's hand stopped the back of my head.

Sam said, "Good job baby. It feels clean. Now open your eyes and look at your wife."

I couldn't do that. I didn't want to see her face right now. I couldn't live in this house after that. Sam repeated himself and I slowly opened my eyes. They were bleary with tears. I blinked several times and then, with her father's cock in my mouth, I turned to look at my wife. There she stood, naked, recently fucked by someone else, and beautiful. I managed to bring my eyes to meet hers and there it was, the look I feared above everything else. Pity. Sarah's face was sad for me. Not angry at her father or disgusted at her husband, but pity for her pathetic, cock sucking baby who pretended to be a man. Sam laughed and let go of my head.

"Alright sweetie, the baby's all yours. If you want to play with his tight little ass tonight to make him feel better I'll allow it, but if you don't want to I wouldn't blame you one bit."

Sam knelt down and reached down into my diaper and put his fingers around my cage. "Do you know that your husband is hard in his cage? I guess I'll have to let him suck my full load sometime if he liked it so much. What do you think sweetie pie?"

Sarah forced a smile and said, "I have no doubt he'd love it daddy."

Sam laughed and stood up and waved us out of the room. Sarah walked toward me but dropped her eyes to avoid making eye contact with me. She took me by the hand and lead me away from her new lover and toward the guest bedroom.

12