Homesick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay there while she rubbed his head and comforted him, his hand began rubbing her thigh unconsciously. He initiated rubbing her there at her thigh and moved south down over her knee to her shin, and back north to the top of her thigh.

She did not stop his actions at all. She let him continue. If you looked at her, you would see enjoyment in her eyes. As he did this, her thighs widened ever so slightly. She did not open them too much, but she did do it two or three times as he caressed them.

A new but different smile, that he didn't see, showed up on her face. Her eyes would close often. When she closed her eyes, she'd smile differently. To her, it was good that he rubbed her as he was doing. It was very good. She liked Gary's hand on her legs a lot!

"Gary, you don't have to do that, although it's nice. It does feel nice. I should go to a masseuse and have that done. What you are doing makes me wonder. You have a nice touch."

He looked up and when he did, her eyes were closed with a smile. He wondered why but then realized that she loved him caressing her thighs.

"Oh my God, am I turning on my mom? Oh my God, I am even turned on." Thinking this he wondered if she knew what he discovered. His dick had become slightly hard itself and he hadn't noticed at first. Of course, since his body was stretched out down the couch, she wouldn't know that he was aroused.

He didn't stop rubbing her thighs. He didn't slide his hand to the insides or anything. He just continued along the tops of them and her shins. This was good and both enjoyed what was happening.

He was aroused and she was too maybe, he thought. You bet she was enjoying his company and his physical touching.

His mom then put her hand on his back and rubbed it for a while. She slid it down over his shorts over top of his buttocks. She rubbed his back and his butt. He looked up to see what her expression was on her face as she did that and she smiled at him.

Gary smiled back. "Mom, that's nice. I like the way I feel when you rub me there."

"Honey, said his mom, I like the way I feel when you rub me too. May I ask you something? He answered yes. Have you wanted to hold me before or touch me even prior to this?" She intended to ask it differently, but it didn't come out that way.

He didn't know how to handle the question. He was surprised and uncomfortable. He knew he had held her in his dreams. He never masturbated in the shower before, at least not with his mom in his mind. But he had dreams with her. Vivid dreams of the two of them and he liked each one he had.

Gary wanted to hold her tight. He wanted to hug her. He wanted more! He wanted what he experienced in his dreams.

"Mom, I don't know if I should say this, but I'm going to. I think I need to tell you something."

12