Homework Assignment Ch. 01

Story Info
The "full report" Master requested- at least, the first part.
1.8k words
4.53
19.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 9 p.m. when I clutched and rolled into his driveway. I liked it right away- especially when two dogs came running to meet me.

I parked in the open garage and slung my bag over my shoulder, and walked to the open barn door.

"Hey stranger." I couldn't help but smile at seeing him again. The tension wasn't there yet.

He smiled his winning smile and showed me inside. He was very polite, telling me to show myself around as he took care of this and that. The tension still wasn't there.

Well, and then he tossed a dog collar at me. "Oh, and that's yours," he smirked as it landed by my feet, and I could feel the color rise.

I left it by my bag, jacket and shoes, and followed him as he walked to the next room.

I've always enjoyed watching him. The way he moves has a lithe athletic grace that I envy as he swings into the couch, looks expectantly up at me, and says, "Strip."

I'm caught off guard, but I only miss one beat. My shirt comes up over my head, my bra unhooks behind my back, and my sweatpants come down. I don't wear underwear- he likes that. I fumble taking off my socks, and mutter something about how I can't have sex with socks on, even though they allegedly assist with orgasms.

"We'll see," he smirks. He smirks a lot. It's hot as hell. He takes off his own socks, and tells me, "Down."

My knees drop to the carpet instantly. He stands, and starts unbuttoning his jeans. I lean forward quickly, expectantly, and I hear a quiet, "Ah, did I say come here?"

I blush silently and drop back to my heels. I've forgotten my place in my excitement.

He sits down again, makes himself comfortable, looks back at me. "Now you can."

I crawl forward a pace, and keep my hands in my lap. I don't want to presume again.

He smirks- he likes this. "Go ahead."

I'm so excited- I haven't sucked my Master's cock in months. I hold it in both hands, licking the tip, enjoying the smooth skin, sucking the drop of precum from it, and running my tongue down every side of the shaft. When he's hard and wet I move back up the top, and start sucking.

About half of my Master's cock fits in my mouth easily, and right now I bob my head over that length, playing with my tongue a little, and enjoying the taste of him.

His hand runs ever so gently over my face, my neck, my hair. I know I tense- the last time he did this, he whispered, "It is so fucking tempting to slap the shit out of you right now."

But he doesn't whisper that, or anything. And he doesn't slap me. He just caresses my face as I start taking him deeper. My Master is 8 inches, and this isn't easy. But I have to get him all the way down, I've been practicing, and he knows it.

"Really trying to get that nose, aren't you?"

I nod around his cock, and push lower again, suppressing the gag as the tip enters my throat- and feel my nose touch the soft black hair under his navel.

I pull his cock all the way out, and grin up at him, and continue sucking. It hasn't been long before he tells me to stop, and to turn around.

Here, the tension really starts.

I turn on my knees, and drop to all fours, spreading my legs, arching my back.

I've always loved his hands, I think as he touches me the lazy, gentle way he does, as if he's just finding the curves and lines on my body. He traces my spine, my hip, my thigh.

His hand suddenly pulls away, and smacks my ass sharply. I gasp, and can feel my right cheek start to redden.

His hand returns, massaging the sore place, pulling my ass open.

His finger runs down over my virgin ass, and I know I tense. I tell myself to relax, but I don't need to. His finger runs over my soaked pussy, and I hear a quiet chuckle. "Maybe later," he says, and my excitement and nerves both swell.

I hear a click, and cold lube drips over my asshole. "You're going to play with that, and I'm going to watch, got it?"

I mutter a breathless "yessir" and move one hand back to my ass. I massage the lube over it, trying to get used to the cold. I know he's waiting, and I dip two fingers in.

It isn't terrible, and much easier with the lube. It doesn't feel especially wonderful, but I want to please my Master, so I moan as I slide my two fingers in, entirely out, and back in.

My right arm gets tired, so I switch hands, and add a finger. Now there are three in my ass, and I can't help but moan a little. Then I remember Master's cock is bigger than four of my fingers, and I have to tell myself to relax again.

Master slaps my ass again, harder, and I gasp. I know it's red, and it's burning. I hear the smile in his voice as he murmurs, "Hm, that's a little tender."

I say nothing as his hand dips to my pussy, soaking fucking wet, and slides a thumb in. I want to push my hips back, to take more of him, but I know that isn't what he wants of me right now.

Right now I'm his anal whore.

He pulls out of my pussy, running a finger over my clit. I'm stock still except for my hand- I want him to touch me there, my poor pussy needs his attention.

He slaps it. He slaps it again, and again, quick, sharp little smacks on my clit and wet pussy.

And I moan- I can't help it.

He laughs at me when I gasp when he takes his hand away- I'm expecting another slap, and I don't know if I want it or not.

I'm moaning in earnest now, and his hand gently pushes mine away. I'm back on all fours as his thumb puts light pressure over my ass.

More cold lube runs down my ass, and I hear him rub some on his cock.

I automatically tense, and almost automatically re-relax.

I feel the tip of him enter me, and hiss through my teeth.

That hiss turns quickly to a drawn out moan as his length fills me. His hips are touching my red handprinted ass, and I've never felt so full, and my body misses his cock as he pulls it back out.

He enters me again, doesn't go as deep, and starts fucking.

And I start moaning. This is so different from having my pussy fucked, so tight, so wonderfully on the line between painful and mind-blowingly pleasurable.

Suddenly, he stops.

"I'm gonna lay down and you're gonna do this yourself, got it?"

I nod, and watch as he lays on his back. "Do, do I face this way or that way?" I ask.

"Whatever you want."

Master, given the option, I will always choose seeing you.

I straddle his hips, and I carefully feel for his cock, worried I won't be able to get it back in.

But my asshole's wet and stretched out, and his cock slides in as easily as if it were going in my pussy. I moan again, as I drop my hips to take him as deep as I can.

I start fucking him, riding his cock, feeling his chest, enjoying being an anal slut. "WHY does this feel so fucking good?" I mutter as I close my eyes and bounce on him.

Suddenly, he sits up, and wraps his arms around me. He pushes me back, so I'm on the floor on my back. He pulls my legs up, and says "You're gonna hold these."

I do.

I hold my legs up so Master can watch my ass being pounded by his thick cock, or my face as I moan.

"Whose ass is this?" He demands.

"Yours," I get out, breathless and begging.

"And do I share?"

"No, sir." I'm moaning my answers as he fucks me harder.

Then he reaches down to rub my clit, and I almost let go of my legs.

"Did I say you could let go?" He asks, rubbing my clit faster.

I quickly grab my knees again and hold them higher, squeezing as Master plays with my clit, muttering "No sir, sorry sir, oh, oh fuck, oh please..." And I scream as I cum with Master's cock in my ass.

As the last wave of my orgasm leaves, I lay back in recovery, just holding my legs up and open for my Master like a good slut.

I hear one more "Turn over," and I do. He pulls back on my hips and pushes down, and I lay flat on my stomach. I raise my hips a little to allow him better access, and I turn to look at my Master and his beautiful body.

That is, until he snaps the "Look forward" command. So I turn my head forward and rest my chin on the carpet, studying the boxes of computer paper in front of me. For the next ten minutes, as Master uses my ass, I focus on the boxes of paper. 92 brightness, "brilliant white", 10 reams of multi-use copy paper, X9001, with translations into Spanish and French.

Then he starts fucking me deeper, and my attention returns. His cock presses harder and farther than it has since he first pushed into me, and I moan for it. He fucks harder, faster, pushing in deeper,

until his hips are slamming my pink abused ass and I'm crying, "Yes Master, thank you Master, oh fuck!"

And he explodes, cumming into my ass, filling me up one more time. I hear him get up and sit back down on the couch, but I haven't yet been instructed to move, so I remain on my stomach on the floor, facing forward, my hips up slightly to present myself to my Master.

"Feel it," he says, and I reach back for my abused asshole. "What's different?" He asks.

"It's stretched."

"Why's that?"

"Because your big cock was in it."

"Clean this," he says, and I quickly turn and return to my favorite place- kneeling between his legs.

He's still slightly hard, and I quickly take all of him into my throat, sucking slightly, working my tongue, cleaning the tastes of both him and me off of him. I lick up his shaft, from one side, the other, from his balls to the tip, savoring the taste of my Master's cum. As I lick the tip, he waves me off with a "Good girl." My favorite taste and my favorite sound- this might be my heaven.

I sit back on my heels and look up at him, and he smiles down at me. "You're done for now," he says, and then I allow myself to collapse on the floor and exclaim how fucking amazing that was.