Homework Club

Story Info
A young wife gets her revenge.
3.1k words
4.05
54.5k
21
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day I turned thirty-four my husband was away at a wine brokers' conference in Prague. I knew he'd really wanted to go and at the time it came up, some three months prior to my birthday, I'd pretended it didn't matter and said all the right things about making up for lost time later and so on. Inside, though, I was seething. It didn't seem to me to be a very important conference. He'd given the same sort of material himself at several presentations here in England over the preceding year and I couldn't see anything in the programme that looked particularly new or innovative, but he seemed keen to go and he was very sweet about buying me a special present and making up for missing the day itself the week after he got back so I cooled down inside and as the day approached I simply busied myself elsewhere while he packed his case. I even dropped him off at Heathrow on the afternoon of his flight, and watched him while he disappeared through security and into the departures lounge. Ten minutes later he was texting me to say he was already through and browsing the duty free shop and did I want anything etc., and I drove home none the wiser.

It was four months later - exactly one month after my birthday, that I found out the real reason why he had been so keen to go to Prague. And believe me it had nothing to do with European regulation of the wines and spirits market. He had left his laptop open while he took the dog for a walk. We'd just put an old unwanted dresser up for sale on an auction site and I wanted to check to see if we'd had any bids. I opened the lid of the laptop, and that's when my world turned upside down. There was a funny kind of e-mail message on the screen. It was mostly cartoon-like graphics and was written in a language I didn't recognise but there was a "Click here" icon that was easy enough to understand, and the open tab behind the message showed a video in progress that hadn't finished downloading yet but did so as I stared at the screen. The video that loaded I will never be able to push from my mind. It showed my husband and at least thirty other men, stark naked and taking it in turns to fuck two women who were almost - but not quite, completely stripped. What clothes they were still wearing were business attire and they seemed to be enjoying the experience of having cocks galore emptying their cum over their bare flesh, into their faces and at regular intervals into their pussies.

I'm not a prude. I've seen porn before, and in my student days I was party to the odd threesome, but this was on another level. I was stunned. Simply stunned. My husband was unmistakably one of the men in the video - he has a distinctive tattoo on his ass, and anyway, he was one of about half of the men in the video who weren't wearing a mask. I watched as he stuck his cock into one of the women, and then pulled out in time to cum into her face. It was sickening, yet I couldn't look away. The date on the video in the corner was April 10th. My birthday. He'd fucked another woman - maybe two, in a gang bang on his wife's birthday.

The door opened downstairs and I closed the lid on the laptop and went quietly out of the study. I went to the bathroom and retched into the toilet. Nothing came up, but I felt physically sick. How could he betray our marriage like this? How could he fuck some woman at a conference? What the fuck was that scene all about anyway?

I don't know how I got through that evening but I faked a migraine and slept in the spare room. Steve didn't even come in to see how I was. I heard him in the study, and I heard him type something and the whoosh sound of an e-mail being sent. He was quiet for the rest of the night but at 2 AM I was awoken by the sound of the study door being opened. The sound of that door is distinctive. It's just down the corridor from the spare room and it catches on the door jam so its sound always tends to wake me up when Steve's working late. On this occasion, though, I didn't think he'd been working.

The next few days were torture for me. I didn't know what to do but I knew enough not to confront him. Steve's got a nasty streak to him and I didn't fancy being on the wrong end of a confrontation that might turn physical. Instead, I called up Carla and said I needed to have a girls chat with her. Carla is my best friend and has been since we were at school together in the nineties. She's the sassiest person I know and I'd trust her with my life.

"Oh my god what a fucking prick," were the first things she said.

"Can you believe it?" I asked her wiping a tear away.

"Oh, Sara, yes I can believe it. He's a fuckwit. He thinks with his dick and he doesn't deserve you." She replied.

She went on to tell me how he'd tried to seduce her and at least three of our mutual friends in the three years we'd been married. He even tried to feel up one of my bridesmaids at our wedding. This was news to me, but it made sense that Clarissa had dropped our friendship pretty much immediately after that. Carla assured me that Steve hadn't been successful with any of these attempted conquests, but I certainly wouldn't have put it past Mila. That story's for another time.

"The important thing," said Carla, "is not to get mad but to get even."

That made me smile but I had no intention of just going out to sleep with someone just to get even with a husband I now despised. "Well, here's something that might change your mind" said Carla pulling out her phone. "When you called me I guessed it might be something like this so I did a little searching for you. Have a look at this site"

She handed me her phone and I saw a website on it from the Czech Republic. It was described in four languages and one of them was English. The website's clients appeared to be professional women who had a secret desire to be sluts. The website promised them a night of being fucked by multiple men and to film the whole experience to fuel their fantasies in the future. Call me naive but I had no idea there were websites like this - or even the women to keep them in business. Clearly I was blind to the real world.

"Don't feel too bad, honey," said Carla. "Most people don't get this. These are women who just need a rare thrill. Usually their husbands actually know what's going on. Sometimes the husbands are part of the gang bang. Sometimes they get their kicks from watching their wives get fucked by strange men. It's a weird world out there. Just as long as Steve doesn't give you a nasty infection!"

I shuddered at that, but Steve and I hadn't had sex since the night he got back. It seemed I was OK - so far.

"What are you going to do?" asked Carla. I had no idea. But she did.

Carla is a teacher at a sixth form college. We used to tease her about how she just had to be the fantasy older woman figure for her eighteen-year-old boys. She's stunning, brilliant and she dresses like a rock star. She laughs this off but I know she knows most of her boys would give their eye teeth for a chance in the sack with her. It's completely unprofessional and she'd never do anything like that, but that doesn't mean her mind doesn't wander in that direction sometimes, and she routinely gives marks out of ten for looks and sex appeal when she'd describing her day to me and the rest of our crowd on our girls nights out.

So it wasn't a complete surprise when I got a call about a week later inviting me over to Carla's flat. She told me to dress sexy and said she was going to introduce me to a friend of hers who could help me with my problem. I wasn't even sure what she thought my "problem" was, but it was sweet of her to have been thinking how to help me and I decided to go. Moping in my house was getting to be unbearable, and Steve spent most of his evenings in the study with his computer "working on a big project" according to him, although precious little money seemed to be coming in.

I didn't know what this was going to be about but I felt my heart pounding as I walked out of the bathroom, freshly bathed and with a dab of perfume behind each ear. I got dressed. First I pulled out the sort of clothes I would wear for a girls night out. Then I stopped. I went back to the closet. Let's start again, I thought. Red stockings, black short skirt, white silk blouse with red epaulettes and button holes. Black jacket and heels. I kept my wedding ring on and put my hair up. I have long strawberry blonde hair but I like my neck, so I often wear my hair up to show off my best feature. I was wearing my Coco de Mer underwear. Black and red lace. Standing in front of the mirror I took a look and undid the third button down on my blouse. You could now just see the lace of my bra if I leaned even the slightest bit forward. I looked a million dollars. I was glowing. I walked to the car. Steve, if he noticed me going at all, didn't say a thing.

I rang the bell at Carla's flat and stood there wondering who she wanted me to meet. I'd had a chance to calm my beating heart a bit in the car. I'd decided it was obviously a guy, but I would play it cool. Maybe allow a little flirting but that was it. That was until the door opened and there was Carla, looking stunning, with four of the most amazingly good-looking boys I'd ever seen. They looked like they must be from a boy band. They smirked a bit as they were introduced. Guy, Pete, Dan and Lee were all dressed in jeans and T-shirts and looked boyish and full of energy. They had bottles of Coke in their hands and there was ACDC music playing on the Bose. Quite a party, it seemed.

"Oh hi, Sara," said Carla. "Glad you could make it. I was just telling these guys that you did that trip in 1999 to Thailand. They have a project to finish on gap years, and I was telling them how you always said that was such an amazing trip. Thought you would like to tell them all about it. I'd done that trip when I was 19, just before uni. But I'd done it with Carla. She could have told them about it herself. She didn't need me there.

"Anyway," she went on. "I need to go over to pick up my sister from Gatwick. I forgot she was coming in the same night I'd promised you boys your home tutoring night, but you'll be in good hands with Sara. Now be good! I'll be about three hours."

With that, she was gone and I was alone in her flat with these four fit eighteen-year-olds wearing my sexiest clothes and with Chanel No. 5 behind my ears.

"Hey Sara, nice to meet you," said Dan shaking me by the hand. "Want a coke?"

"Er, sure." I said, and we all went through to the kitchen.

Guy and Lee looked at me and Guy said "So are you going out tonight after you talk to us?"

"No," I said trying to sound casual. "I'm just here for you guys."

They laughed and Pete said "I like the sound of that."

"Let's go through to the lounge," said Lee, and he reached out and took my hand and led me to the sofa. I sat down and Lee sat next to me, Dan sat of the other side, rather closer than he needed to, and Guy and Pete sat opposite. I realised two things at that point. The first was that Guy and Pete could see my panties. The second thing was I didn't care. In fact, the thought was beginning to make me moist.

"So, what do you want to know about Thailand?" I said.

"Is it true what they say about the women there?" asked Lee.

"I don't know," I said. "What do they say about the women?"

I looked at Guy as I said this and I could see his eyes had been on my crotch. Pete had an erection just starting to show through his jeans.

"Oh, I don't know. You tell us," said Lee, suddenly sounding more like the shy eighteen-year-old he probably was.

"OK," I said. You've probably hear a lot of stuff that's exaggerated - and probably a lot of wishful thinking too. Thai women probably want the same as every woman, don't you think?"

Dan suddenly took my left hand. "Are you married, Sara?" he said holding my hand and putting his thumb and forefinger on my wedding ring as if he wanted to take it off.

"Yes," I said. "I'm married. My husband is at home right now. He doesn't know I'm here with you four boys."

"Why not?" asked Dan.

"He probably wouldn't like the thought of his wife sitting on the sofa with four young men," I said. "Let's pretend I'm single. Does that make things easier?"

I slipped my ring off and reached over and put it in Dan's jeans pocket. As I did so I revealed a ton of black laced cleavage to Pete and Guy.

"That's cool," said Dan. I like the idea of you being single.

"Why's that?" I said. "Do you think I'm potential girlfriend material?"

They laughed. "Well, I wouldn't say no to you," said Pete and he took off his shirt and flexed his biceps for me.

"Hmmm. I'm more of an abs girl," I said.

That was the cue for them all to strip their T-shirts off and I playfully stroked their abs one after the other. Saying "Yep, you'll do" or "Nope. Way too ticklish!" Secretly I was thinking "Fuck, these boys are totally gorgeous!"

Pete's erection was now painfully obvious. "You can loosen your trousers if that's hurting," I said to him. I reached out and touched his cock through his jeans.

He looked into my eyes and without a moment's hesitation took his jeans, pants and socks off. His cock stood straight up. Size isn't important no matter what you might read, but beauty is. Pete had a simply amazingly beautiful cock.

I gasped "Oh my god, it's magnificent!" and within a minute all four of them had stripped off and were naked in front of me showing me their erect cocks. I reached out and took Pete's in my hand and started to stroke him. The others watched as I brought him close and he suddenly said "I'm going to cum!"

"Not on Carla's rug! I said and I managed to close my mouth around his cock the second he started spurting.

I swallowed every drop of his virginal cum. It tasted wonderful and I licked the top of his cock to make sure he'd finished.

Dan was already in front on me kneeling and taking my hands to place around his cock. I leaned into him and kissed his mouth. His hands reached up my legs and he stroked my panties and I stroked his cock. I was wet but within seconds he was cumming too. Like I had done with Pete's I pulled his cock into my mouth and swallowed every drop.

Then I rolled onto the floor and parted my legs. This was it. This was the moment, I decided. I want this. I want to pay you back you fucker for how you treated me. I'm going to fuck these boys and let them cum into my pussy.

I closed my eyes and felt someone pull my panties down and then a few second later that wonderful warm feeling of a stiff cock pushing up into me. I kept my eyes closed and wrapped my arms around the body that was now on top of me thrusting into me. I wanted this to be an anonymous fuck. I didn't want to know who it was. I just wanted his cock pumping inside me.

I kissed whoever it was full on the mouth and shuddered as I felt an orgasm building. Before I got there I felt a spasm inside me and the cock was cumming into me, filling my womb with virginal eighteen-year-old cum. I wanted so badly to cum myself, and sure enough within a few seconds I felt another stiff cock pushing its way into my pussy, replacing the one that had cum and withdrawn. We embraced and I wrapped my legs around his back pulling him into me as far as he could go. I gasped and moaned and then shuddered as a momentous orgasm overtook me. Then I pushed my lips and tongue up to meet that young mouth as it kissed me back and very soon another spurt into my pussy and another load shot into me.

Eighteen-year-olds have an impressive turnaround time. I made sure they each got a second helping of me before eleven o' clock came and I heard Carla's car pull up in the driveway. I pulled my panties back up to cover my soaking pussy. All that worry about Carla's rug was pointless. So much cum had dripped back out of my pussy onto it that it would have given us all away even if the room hadn't stank of sex and sweat. I gave each one of them one last long lingering kiss before I went to the door and let myself out. As I kissed Dan, he passed my ring back into my mouth with his tongue. Steve would be none the wiser. His wife would return to him ring on finger but with a pussy dripping with four boys' cum.

I passed Carla and her sister on the stairwell. She looked at me quizzically. "Even yet?" she said.

"Not even close." I replied. "But term's only just started and there's plenty more homework in store for that class."