Honest-Honest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers

I grunted, "Amy," and then every muscle in my chest contracted. I pushed down with my feet and squeezed my ass together, pushing my dick through her grip. The head of my cock began throbbing purple in her fist, and I felt the surges: Nothing. Nothing. A drop. A flow. A torrent. And then a shot, and more shots followed.

My shirt had pools and splotches of cum all over it, some as high as my chest. Amy's fist was covered in it.

"Oh, shit," she said, "that was...lovely."

I panted, "Incredible, Amy. That was awesome."

She smiled appreciatively, and then she turned her attention to my cum. She rubbed her fingers together. She touched a pool of it on my shirt. "It really shoots," she whispered.

I nodded.

"And it's sticky," she said and she smelled her fingers. "Have you ever tasted it?"

I shook my head.

"Honest, now?"

"Nope. Never."

"I'm going to," she said and she sucked on one of her cum-soaked fingers. She swallowed, and I couldn't read her face.

I watched her, waiting.

"It's not good...," she said, and I started laughing and trying to be quiet about it. She did the same.

When we settled down, she said, "What I was trying to say was that it doesn't taste good, but...shh, listen! It doesn't taste good, but it's sexy. I don't know. It means I'm sexy, so I like it."

I nodded. "You are definitely sexy." I took my shirt and wiped down my cock; Amy wiped her hand with it. I set it beside the bed. She curled up next to me.

"Can we do this again?" she asked.

"Now?"

"No. Later. Tomorrow."

"I'd be very disappointed if we didn't."

"You really think I'm sexy? Honest-honest?"

"Very. Honest-honest. And, I hope, when we do this again, that you'll let me touch you all over."

Her gaze turned downward, and she hesitated. "Can we just...maybe tomorrow, yes."

We lay together in silence.

"Mike, are we wrong?"

"Probably, but I don't want to stop."

"What if they figure out what we're doing or if we get caught?"

"We'll have to be careful."

We held each other in silence. After Amy fell asleep, I took my shirt and left.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,426 Followers
12