Honest-Honest Ch. 02

Story Info
Seeking to help Amy, Mike takes a big risk.
3.2k words
4.52
39.3k
54

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers

Note: Again, my gratitude goes to shygirlwhore for her feedback and editing.

***

Amy and I exchanged a secret smile during breakfast at Nana and Big Pop's cabin while the old folks were drinking coffee and reading the news.

I asked Amy if she wanted to go kayaking. She said, "Sure."

Aunt Cyn darted me a look, suspicion in her eyes.

***

We paddled out and over to an undeveloped cove nearby. It had a little beach, and it was out of site of our cabins.

We set up towels next to each other.

Amy wore a light swim shirt over a black bikini top and swim shorts over her bottoms. I gazed at her long legs, so smooth and skinny. Nicely tanned.

We kissed a little, and she let me feel her breasts through her top. She was nervous about it, but I loved them. They were firm, more massive than I expected, and her nipples pushed hard against her bikini.

She reached down and grabbed me, almost like she was checking. "I like that you get hard for me."

"Can I come to your room tonight?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded.

***

Amy's night light was on, and she was waiting for me. I could see her tummy and a black bra covering her breasts. When I climbed under the covers beside her, I saw her black panties.

"What does it feel like when it gets hard?" she asked.

I told her it felt like a muscle was slowly flexing on it's own, and I told her it felt like it was being filled, like a water balloon.

"Is it soft now?"

I nodded.

"Can I see it get hard?"

I shoved the sheets down and pulled down my shorts. She sat up and looked at it.

"Oh, gosh."

What?

"It's so small..."

"Hey!" I snapped at her, smiling.

She laughed, "I mean compared to last night."

I nodded.

"It's going to grow that much?"

I nodded. "If it gets excited." Then, I asked, "Will you take off your bra?"

She shook her head. "I'm not ready. Please don't ask me, Mike, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay."

She snuggled up into my shoulder, watching my cock. I reached across my body and caressed her tit through her bra.

My cock began to grow.

"Oh, I see it."

It lifted slightly and the added girth caused it to flop to the side.

"It's so lovely."

That was the second time I'd heard her use that term—"lovely"—regarding my cock. It's not a word that I would have expected to excite me, but coming from her, it was right. It was honest.

"Can I feel it?"

I nodded, and she reached down and cupped it. Soon, my dick was pointing back at me and rising up off my stomach.

"Oh, shit," she whispered. Her fingers were wrapped around the shaft, and it was angled up to the headboard. "That's amazing."

"Feel this," I said, and I contracted my muscles down there. The head of my cock blossomed purple and shiny, and the shaft lurched in her hand.

"Oh!" she said, surprised. "How did you...?"

"It's like flexing, I don't know."

"I love it. I love how it does this for me," she said, grasping the firmness.

I nodded.

"What if I...can I put it in my mouth?"

"Yes," I said, and I felt her beginning to move toward it. I held her. "Amy, first, honest-honest, why don't you want me to see you and touch you?"

"I don't want to ruin it, ruin things."

"How?"

"Everything has been perfect this way. I knew I would like you. But, I don't know if you'll like me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"What if I'm weird? What if I feel funny or smell or look funny? I just...I want to keep things perfect."

Her face showed the depth of her fears, infusing her cheeks with pink, reddening her eyes.

"But, I think you're amazing. I know I'm going to love your body. I mean...look at my cock, doesn't that tell you how I feel about you?"

"I'm just not ready. Please, Mike."

"Okay. Okay. I'll shut up about it."

"Thank you for being patient."

I smiled.

"Can I do it?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Tell me when you like it?"

"I'll be honest-honest."

She smiled and lowered her head. Her head blocked my view, and I touched her shoulder before she even started.

"It's better when I can see you do it."

She smiled and climbed between my legs, covering her body with the sheets until she got comfortable. Without looking at me, she grabbed my cock and brought it to her mouth.

First, she kissed it. Then, she kissed it again. She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the tip.

"Shit, Amy, that feels good."

She pulled away and looked at me. "Should I lick it?"

"Licking's nice, kissing's nice, but it's best when it's in your mouth and you're going up and down."

She turned back to my cock and went for it. Her lips rode the shaft, back and forth, and I loved seeing her long brown locks down there, swaying back and forth, dragging on my tummy and legs. I also kind of liked telling this older girl how to suck my dick.

"Will you look at me while you do it sometimes?"

She looked up at me when I spoke, and oh, baby. Seeing her big eyes with my dick between her lips was so sexy. "Amy, you're amazing."

She pulled off. "What else should I do?"

"Nothing. It's awesome."

"Come on, honest-honest."

"Okay, you can use your tongue more, you know, when it's in your mouth."

"Mm-hmm, what else?"

"Don't choke yourself, but it feels really good the deeper you go."

She smiled. "I'll try."

She began by licking from the bottom of the shaft to the top, and then she took me in her mouth again. This time, I felt her tongue slide side to side and swirl circles on me. Damn. She drew back up to the top and began a slow descent down the shaft, gathering more and more of my cock into her mouth. I groaned.

She looked up at me and I smiled. This got her laughing, and she pulled off. "You really liked that?"

"Shit, yes. Amy, I can't wait to do it to you, too."

She ignored my second point and took me in her mouth again. She let her tongue loose again, and she took about five inches of me, but couldn't get the rest. I buried my fingers her hair and gently held her there, deep.

A thought occurred to me, and I let go. She looked up.

"We should have a plan."

She popped off. "A plan?"

"Like last night. What do we do about the cum?"

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"What do you want to do?"

"Honest-honest?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"There is nothing better, and I mean nothing, than when the girl swallows it, but I'm not asking you..."

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Really?"

She nodded. "But, don't get mad if I can't, okay? Have your shirt ready."

"I'm going to run out of shirts, Amy."

She giggled. "Were you close?"

"Shit, yes."

"I'm good at it?"

"Oh, hell, yes. Unbelievable. You know how lucky I am?"

She smiled, a big, beautiful, open-mouthed smile, and then she dove down. Half of my cock disappeared through Amy's lips, and I gasped. She had confidence now.

"Look at me, Amy."

Her eyes locked on mine. I liked how her jaw gaped, but her lips pursed around my cock. She had a good pace, not frenetic, not sluggish.

I was moaning, and Amy liked it. Her eyes smiled at me, and I held her head and led her up and down. Soon, I felt the build up.

Amy sensed it, and her pace quickened. Up and down she went, her lips clamped around me.

"Amy, I'm coming."

I clasped her head with both hands and my ass clenched. I held her about half-way down me, and then the convulsions began.

When the first surge loosed into her mouth, Amy grunted. I have no idea what happened after that; my eyes were closed, my head tilted back. I just clutched Amy's hair and let fly inside her.

I think I felt her swallow once, but I wasn't sure of anything until I heard a choking cough.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my cock completely drenched in semen. Amy had cum spilling out of her nose and more running down her chin.

"Amy, what..." I began.

She kept coughing. "More than...I expected."

I grabbed my shirt and, in the act of passing it to her, knocked her clock off the nightstand. It clattered on the wood floor.

"Geez! Sorry!" I whispered.

She took my shirt and wiped herself clean, and then she started cleaning my cock.

"Are you ok?"

She nodded. "Better now."

"I'm sorry if..."

"No, I'm the one who should be sorry," she insisted. She had pretty much gotten everything off me, but my shirt was totaled.

I grabbed her. "Amy, stop. Stop."

She looked up.

"Someone's upstairs!"

She heard it, too: footsteps on the wooden planks above us. Shit!

I shot my finger to my lips. Amy's held her hand over her mouth, eyes wide in terror.

The footsteps continued, making a path toward the stairs.

As silently as I could, I grabbed my clothes. The door upstairs opened.

I was trapped. The stairs landed at a place between Amy's room and the screened-in porch, my exit.

Amy pointed me out of her door, whispering, "Katy's old room!"

I nodded and slipped out as one of Amy's parents continued descending, closer. In Katy's room, I slid under the bed and tried to control my breathing.

I could still see Amy's light on and Aunt Cyn's feet, rounding the bottom of the stairs and turning down the hall towards Amy's room.

"Amy? What on Earth are you doing awake?"

"I had a nightmare, Mom."

"Well, I thought I heard something."

"Did I make a noise?"

"Mm-hmm. Are you okay now?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Well, what was it about?"

Amy didn't answer directly. She hesitated and then said, "The boys." And by that, I knew—and I'm sure Aunt Cyn knew—she was referring to the torment she received from Uncle Deke's sons and my older brothers.

After a pause, Aunt Cyn asked, "Is Michael treating you alright?"

"He is, Mom."

"Alright."

"I'm going to try to sleep now."

"Okay, sweetie, good night."

Then I heard Aunt Cyn walk away and march up the stairs. I didn't move. Aunt Cyn was tricky; this could be a trap. I was going to wait her out.

So, I stayed there, unmoving, for at least ten minutes. Amy waited, too. She knew her mother. After enough time had passed with complete silence in the cabin, I slid out and dressed myself as quietly as possible, everything but the shirt. I crept back to Amy's door.

Amy turned her light back on.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault," I whispered.

"No, it was an accident."

I shrugged. We looked at each other for a beat. Man, she was spectacular. "Amy," I whispered, smiling, "I think you're perfect. I loved it."

She smiled, "I did, too."

I waved and left.

***

The next morning, after breakfast, Amy and I went down to the dock together. Some other folks wandered by, loading their boats with fishing tackle or getting ready to tube the lake, but we mostly had privacy.

"You were so sexy last night," I told her.

She smiled.

"Are you sure it was ok? The mess and all?"

"It's fine. I just didn't expect so much. I though I could wait until you were done and swallow it all at once, but..."

"Yeah, sorry."

"No, I'm sorry I ruined another one of your shirts."

"This is my last one, so we should be careful."

"Are you..."

"Just kidding."

She giggled. "We do need to be more careful, though," she said.

"I know. Do you want to sneak over to my cabin tonight?"

"Can we do it again?"

"Yeah, sure, but what about you?"

She didn't say anything.

"Amy, I think you're beautiful, and I want to see and feel your body, too. I want to make you as happy as you made me."

She curled hair around her finger in silence for a few moments before responding, "Give me some more time."

I smiled. "Okay. Want to go swimming?"

She nodded.

***

I decided to go bold.

The old folks were out looking at houses for sale—every year they threatened to buy a big cabin—and Amy and I had just finished swimming. She said she was going back to take a shower. I was going to go visit her.

Go bold or go home. The meek only prevent losses; the bold win victories.

I considered this a chance to show Amy how sexy her body was, and free up her inhibitions.

I snuck in through the back screened-in porch, as always. I heard the basement shower running.

The shower stalls at this resort are pretty nice. The owners renovated them a few years back, and they put in clear glass doors and walls around the tub.

The sound of the water cascading down her body and splashing on the tub floor drowned out everything. I opened the door just slightly.

There she was. One look, and I was lost.

Her body, as a whole, best resembled a life-sized brunette Barbie doll. She was incredibly slender, especially through her hips and waist. Her legs, stunningly long and sleek. I didn't fail to notice that she had shaven herself down there. The uniformity reinforced the Barbie doll comparison.

Her tits were definitely bigger than I imagined. For years, I had thought they were small for her body. Not true—perfect, I would say, for her body. They were round and perched high on her chest, protruding firmly. The areolas were circular and medium-sized, but the hard nipples were like the tip of a pinky finger. Not sharp-pointy, but rounded off and sizeable.

The only aspect of her body that defied the Barbie doll comparison was her ass. Yes, she had a slender waist and hips, but fuck her ass was big. From the side, it was like an enormous bubble emerging from her back. It was not one of those low asses with a small crack. No. It was bulbous and meaty.

I wanted that body.

I stepped onto the threshold and let the door open. She caught the movement and screamed, covering herself.

"Mike! No!"

"Amy..."

"What the fuck are you doing? Get out of here!"

"Amy you're..."

"I can't believe this! Mike, go! Just go!"

"Okay, okay. I will. Just first, can I tell you something?"

Her eyes were reddening, and I had to say it right. I knew I could. I was not going to blow this.

I shook my head in wonder and said, "Amy you're...FUCK!"

A tiger just ripped my fucking ear off—that's what I felt. Blinding pain. I would comply with any instruction whatsoever to stop this pain. I think Amy screamed again. I pinched my eyes shut and grimaced, but I knew.

Aunt Cyn clenched my ear. "Michael, you little fucking shit!"

She dragged me out of the bathroom. But, probably not before she saw her daughter covering herself in fear, not before she saw the tears welling up in her daughter's eyes.

I just grunted, "Fuck." I must have said it thirty times. In between, Aunt Cyn let me have it while she dragged me out of the cabin.

"You promised me, Michael. You! Promised! Me! Oh, I knew it. I fucking knew you had it in for her! Well, this is the end for you, you little shit! Ogling my daughter! Embarrassing my Amy! And your own cousin, you little pervert!"

She threw me out the screen door. I could hear Amy yelling, "Mom! Mom!" but Aunt Cyn wasn't listening.

Aunt Cyn raised a finger. "Do you realize, Michael, that Amy has been telling us how nice you've been? She came this summer because of you! And all this time, you're setting her up for this embarrassment! You're a hideous thing, Michael. I don't want to see you around here ever again!"

She turned and let the door slam shut behind her.

I couldn't say a word. My fucking ear.

Go bold or go home? Bad idea.

***

My parents came in my room about 15 minutes later. I heard it all upstairs, Aunt Cyn crying, my parents consoling and incredulous. Then, I heard the door open and the footsteps on the stairs.

Before that even happened, though, I worked my phone, getting the information I needed.

They didn't even knock. I sat on the bed and looked at them.

My Mom led off, sternly. "Michael, Aunt Cyn was just here telling us that you were..."

"Before!" I yelled, "Before you say anything else, I need you to hear me, and then I will shut my mouth, and you won't hear another peep outta me."

They stared.

"I am not going to deny anything. I am not going to admit anything. You've got only a very small piece of the whole picture. Everything is out of context, and I am not going to say jack shit until someone, not me, decides to clear this up. So, say what you have to say. Do what you have to do, but know that you do not have all the information."

"Then, tell us, for Pete's sake! What the hell happened?"

"No. I will not say anything."

They stared. Stupefied.

"Look, Mom, Pop, do what you need to do. This is family. You need me to go, I'll go. But, I'm done talking."

They looked at each other. My Mom turned back to me and cried, "Michael, we don't even know what to think of this! We need time to even think. This is just so..."

My Pop just shook his head. "A peeping tom? On your own cousin? A peeping tom."

"We need to think. This isn't over," my Mom added.

They left. I heard them carrying on upstairs, and then they left, presumably to go talk to Cyn, Scott, and Amy.

I threw all my shit in my bag, including two cum stained shirts, and left, silently, out the screened-in porch. I hiked along the path by the dock toward the homes on the next cove over from our resort. I hit the street and kept hoofing it until I made it to the highway junction, about a half mile away.

Uber picked me up about ten minutes later.

Twenty minutes after that, I was at the bus station. I didn't answer my phone.

Three hours later, I was on my way home. I didn't answer my phone.

After eight hours on the bus, a friend of mine picked me up and drove me the rest of the way to my parents' house. I didn't answer my phone.

By the afternoon of the next day, my room was empty. I boxed up all my shit, and stored it in the basement. What I kept, I would need at college, and I packed it in my car. I cleared out my bank account and drove three hours.

Still, I didn't answer my phone.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers