Honesty Works

Story Info
Wife learns about my bondage fantasy.
1.2k words
4.02
31.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdsm669
bdsm669
1 Followers

We were married about three years when sex had pretty much stopped. We tried about everything you could do in a bedroom and just kinda lost the spark. My love for her was very strong but my desire to love myself put me through a mental trip. Sex is fun; an orgasm is something we can do at anytime and feel good, forget the world and just live for few seconds. So I started chatting online. I am not proud of it, but I was young, feeling lonely and had the raging hormones of a bi-polar twenty-four year old.

Sex came across my mind and I forgot everything else. I never cheated, my wedding vows mean more to me than anything I have done in life. Love is the greatest thing in the world and I am lucky to have it. But I sure made fantasy plans with people, strangers, who I could tell anything to. My wife and I were buying a home and I was stressed to the max. I didn't sleep for almost three full months, I think I literally went crazy.

I got arrested. The charges were dropped but I spent a night in jail. Released at three in the morning and so ashamed of the actions I had taken, I walked home. From there my wife lost her trust in me. She looked through every personal thing of mine she could. She found some fucked up stuff. Luckily we have something special and she somehow understood. Honesty is always my policy, but my grasp of society made almost half of my thoughts seem taboo. So I just lived a private life.

Obviously, this caused some problems. Some arguments and nights of sleeping in the other room. It was horrible, I hated myself for being dishonest with her, but I was mad at her for not ever wanting to have sex. We got through it, we accept each other (she does weird shit too) but we are all people and being weird is part of that. So I suggested that just once a month she lets me tie her up and play with her as I like. In return, I will do whatever list of whatever she wants, or I don't get to play.

The first list almost made me hate sex. I had so many chores that I didn't even try to sneak away and jerk off. Three weeks in I had checked off at least three pages of, "to-dos." On the nineteenth, which is the day I chose to use as my special night, I had made some plans for revenge. Just kidding, I wanted her to like this, the way I see it, I get what I want she gets what she wants. Equality. None the less I had ordered some exciting toys off the internet and couldn't wait.

She seemed to be excited too. First thing in the morning I handed her a note of what she had to do. The instructions said to get home, shower, shave and get your hair ready, the next step will be to open the gift on the bed and put it on. She gets home before I do every day and when I arrived she had followed all the instructions to a t. She was beautiful, wearing a sheer black body stocking and locking high heels with little padlocks. Laying on the bed, just as I asked.

I am sure I sounded like a dork, I was so excited and scared and I am really a sensitive guy, so I didn't know how to respond. It was a dream, but I was wide awake. "bend over and spread your legs." She did so very willingly. The box of toys I bought was hidden under the bed. After ripping the crotch open on her body stocking and tickling her vagina softly I slipped a wireless vibrator into her vagina. She was very wet.

She didn't like anal, but was ok with trying it once in a while. I slipped a small vibrating buttplug in her tight ass. It turned me on so much to know that I had the remote. She moaned a little as I turned them on to the low setting. I bought a leather body harness that I slipped on her to hold the toys in. She put a very pretty black dress that I bought her for the evening. We had reservations at the nicest restaurant in town and my driver was supposed to come grab us in forty-five minutes.

So I put her wrist and ankle restraints on and hogtied her on the bed. Turning the vibrators to the lowest setting I walked into the shower and started getting myself ready for our dinner date. As I climbed into the shower I could hear her moaning as I turned the settings up half way. I almost wanted to jerk off right then, but decided to save it for later. Tonight was a special night. I got out and dressed just in time to release her before I heard the limo driver knocking at the door. One last surprise, I pulled a small locking collar from my dresser and fastened it around her neck. She was sweaty from her time tied on the bed and wouldn't leave me alone. She was all over me, more lovey than the night we were married.

Dinner was amazing we had several great drinks and I enjoyed turning the vibrators on and off as she said things I liked. She rubbed my erection through my pants and I knew it was time to get headed home. As soon as we walked in the front door she pulled her dress off and sat on her knees with her arms behind her back. Just as I had fantasized but never told her. I hooked a leash to her collar and lead her into the den.

The slow burning fire place was the perfect backdrop to tie her to the coffee table to. When I had finished tying the last knot, I started to spank her softly she moaned. "I do not want to hear that right now," I left the room and grabbed the gag I had bought for tonight. She was hesitant, but couldn't back out as I cranked the vibrators to high. She was yelling and moaning so loud that it was easy to tighten the gag into her mouth. The straps below her chin held it in tight and the straps that went above her nose covered most of her eyes.

The vibrators cranked, I can see she is having multiple orgasms. I spank her a few times and sit back and watch. I sip on my whiskey until I cannot take it anymore. I undo the strap around her crotch and the vibrator shoots from her vagina. The buttplug is still in place and I can feel its vibrations as I slowly enter her wet pussy. I didn't last long but it was glorious. When I finished I untied her and removed all her clothes. I led her to the shower by her leash and collar, with the buttplug still in. we showered together and spend the rest of the evening watching the fire burn from the hottub.

I am not sure, but I think I hope to have another adventure next month.

bdsm669
bdsm669
1 Followers