Honey Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife seduces cross-dressing husband's date.
4.3k words
4.48
122.4k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit that I wasn't completely out of touch about the estrangement in our marriage. I knew that the excitement had flagged. Two years ago, I had realized that after five years of marriage, Hans didn't look at me quite the same way. His touch was not as frequent, not as persistent, not as meaningful as it once had been. Then I began to realize that there was less and less passion in our lovemaking; and finally, in the past year I've recognized that our passionless sex was becoming more and more infrequent.

Perhaps, I thought, this is what all marriages become. I accepted it, and moved through my life with little or no conscious regret. Hans was a good man, a good provider, a good husband. Our social life was active and meaningful. I lived a life of indulgence and comfort, supported by a husband that was fit, handsome, affluent, and attentive to all my needs except in the love, sex, and romance area. I was a good woman, well bred, well raised, and wouldn't think of cheating on him. I had always been a "good" girl, and cheating on my husband just was not in the realm of my possibilities.

I had taken to fantasizing about men, however. Big, strong men who could overpower me with their lust, their charm, and their husky bodies. Men who desired me in the worst way; men who could not help themselves; strong men who would humble themselves at my feet in order to have their way with me, and would not take no for an answer if I refused them. My fantasies centered around me being indifferent to a big hulk of a man as he begged and pleaded with me for sex. Then when he was sure he wouldn't get it, he would take me by force. Not too much force was needed, as I had planned to give in all along. It was a delicious fantasy, and often left me wet and panting with desire, and often I would slip my hand underneath my skirt and gently rub my vagina through my panties as I pictured myself in the arms of a man who was overpoweringly strong yet able to beg for my sexual ministrations, and would stop at nothing to have me. If I was driving in my car, I would only stroke lightly. If I was home alone, in my bed or in the bath, I would slip two fingers in my wet vagina and thrust them in and out until I achieved orgasm.

And so I lived comfortably with the denial of the knowledge of my true needs, and slipped into my fantasy world when my real needs were not being met. It was at such at time that my life changed forever.

I was leaving Friday evening for the weekend to visit my mother in a city 300 miles away. Hans was to have been busy for the weekend, playing golf on Friday afternoon, followed by drinks and dinner with his golf partners. The rest of his weekend would be spent, so he said, catching up on work and chores around the house.

I had been fantasizing wildly all day Friday, and was actually quite horny. When I reached the airport, I sat in the lounge sipping a dry martini while waiting for my flight, watching the men in the airport. I would see a good looking man, and first envision him begging me for affection, then roughly taking me when I was indifferent to his needs. I sat drinking, fantasizing, and pressing my thighs together in rhythm, my right foot swinging from my crossed legs. I wondered how each man would plead, and how each would overpower me, through force or coersion? I could feel myself getting wet, and longed to reach down and stroke my cotton panties.

Suddenly, a thought dawned on me. Was it me?? Was I so wrapped up in my fantasies that I had, for all intents and purposes, shut Hans out? Was he also having fantasies about women, just as I was having them about men?? Were we both in need of wild and passionate sex, but unable to turn to each other for it? Perhaps it was time to find out. With that in mind, I made a decision.

First I went to the desk and cancelled my flight, then called Mother from my cell phone, begging off with apologies, and promises for the next weekend. I would go home; shave, bathe, powder, and perfume myself, and seduce my husband when he got home. Perhaps I would make him beg when I got him all hot and bothered. Perhaps I would have to beg him, then attack him if he refused, matching his indifference with my ardor until he caved in and sprang up.

Feeling ever and ever more horny, I drove home, lightly touching myself all the way from the airport. I entered the security door of our apartment, and began planning which negligee I would wear, and how I would greet him when he arrived home. Should I be waiting by the door with a martini and a slinky nightie that showed off my pink nipples? Or perhaps call to him from the bedroom, where I would drape myself seductively on the bed, and ask him to unzip his pants and walk up to the edge of the bed, where I would proceed to suck and lick him to erection.

As I let myself in the front door to the apartment, I was surprised that the lights were on, and that I could hear music coming from the living room. Darn, he was already home!! I would just have to improvise!!! I hung my coat on the rack in the foyer and walked down the hallway to the living room.

When I got to the end of the hallway, I was shocked. There were two people, a man and a woman, who were complete strangers to me, sitting on my couch having a conversation. At least at first glance, they were complete strangers. The man was quite good looking in a rugged way, dark and swarthy, and dressed quite well and expensively. The tall, slender woman, I realized, was my husband, Hans. Hans, that is, dressed and made up to look exactly like a woman. He wore a black cocktail dress with tinted nylons, a dark brown wig styled modernly, and some of my best jewelry. He really looked like a woman!

My first feeling was shock, and then anger. I stopped in my tracks, taking a step back into the hallway to gather my thoughts. What was going on? Why was Hans dressed as a woman? And who was this man?? I peeked again, and added to myself, "this very good looking man". Hans was taking a sip from his glass, and the man said to him (her?),

"So why then did you ask me up to your apartment?" He had an accent, Italian or Greek. "You seemed very interested in me when you asked me up here, and very interested when you put on the music and dance with me, and make me my drink. So why now you will not make love to me?"

"You're just so handsome," she replied. "I just wanted to get to know you better. What kind of girl do you think I am?" Hans giggled coquettishly. I couldn't believe how much like a woman he looked and sounded!

"I hope you're the kind of girl who wants to make passionate love!" he shot back.

"Well, here, let me get you another drink, and we'll talk about it," she said. Hans got up and sashayed over to the bar, making the mystery man another stiff drink. I watched as the man watched her, and reached down to adjust the obvious bulge in his pants. When he/she came back to the couch, she sat down right next to the man, almost in his lap, and handed him the drink. She put her hand on the white shirt covering his muscled chest. I watched as she leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the neck, then took his face in her hands and gave him a tender kiss on the lips.

I realized that I was no longer thinking about being shocked or angry. Instead, I was getting even more turned on than I had been all day. My panties must be wringing wet, because I could almost feel myself dripping down there.

"Jimmy," she said. "If you just relax and behave yourself, I am going to make you a very happy man." With this, she reached over and gave his cock a little stroke and a squeeze. Jimmy turned his head and began kissing her, letting his hands roam over her body.

"Now, Jimmy, I said relax and be a good boy! Don't be in such a hurry." With this, Hans twisted away and knelt on the floor in front of him. She reached down and unzipped Jimmy's fly, fishing around in his pants for a moment. Unable to pull him out, she unbuckled his belt and top button, and opened up his pants, finally exposing his large, rock hard cock. As soon as I saw it, I felt weak in the knees. It was long, and smooth, not too big around, but big enough to fill a woman. Not just any woman, big enough to fill me. I was angry at Hans, but I was absolutely squirming by this time, and reached down inside my panties and rubbed the area around my clit. I was soaked and so were my thong panties, so I pulled them down and stepped out of them.

I watched as she began to lick up and down Jimmy's big long cock, slurping at the head, sucking it in, then licking all the way back down. She looked up and smiled at Jimmy, then went back to licking and sucking his big cock while Jimmy sat back and relaxed. She licked Jimmy's balls, and took long licks up the underside of his hard shaft. Finally, I couldn't bear it any more. I either had to bring myself to orgasm, at which point I would be discovered, or I had to take some action. I decided on the latter, and walked right into the room.

Both Hans and Jimmy were shocked, by the looks on their faces. Hans shrieked, "Oh,no! ", immediately followed by Jimmy's, "Who is this!?".

"I'll tell you who I am, I'm her wife!!!" I said and walked towards the couch. Hans jumped up and said, "I can explain, honey!", this time in his real, man's voice. I plopped myself down on the couch next to Jimmy, pulling my dress up to my waist, exposing my bare pussy, and told Hans, "You can explain later, right now, eat me!!" I grabbed him and pulled him down on his knees in front of me, then pulled his face into my crotch. "Eat me!", I repeated! "Eat my pussy, you unfaithful little cunt!"

He began tonguing me and licking me, and having been so turned on all day, I immediately began to orgasm. I turned to Jimmy, and in between pants, said, "I'm Cynthia!" and reached for his lovely cock. As my pretty little Hans licked and sucked me, I began to stroke Jimmy's cock up and down. "Stop!" I told Hans. I reached down to my cunt and smeared my hand with my wet juices, then used them to grease up Jimmy's hard cock, making three or four trips from my cunt to his cock until he was well lubricated. "Eat me some more, and use some fingers in me," I barked at Hans. "You've been bad, and you're going to have to make it up to me. Make me cum again, you unfaithful bitch!"

Jimmy reached over and began opening my blouse. He tore the buttons as he ripped it open to get at my heaving breasts. I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the sides. Jimmy began lightly pinching my nipples with his thick fingers while I ran my hand up and down his cock, using his pre-cum to keep it lubricated. Hans was now finger-fucking me with two fingers and running his tongue around my clit. I took my other hand and slipped it inside Jimmy's shirt and rubbed it over his muscular chest. That was all I needed to send me over the edge. Another orgasm came crashing down on me, and I thrust my sopping wet cunt against Hans' face as I came a second and third time in rapid succession.

When I came back to my senses, I still had Jimmy's cock in my hand. I gave Hans a light push with my foot and he fell back on the carpet in a sitting position. "Stay there and watch this," I said. He certainly didn't seem to be complaining. I leaned down, and brought my lips around Jimmy's cock. I let the tip go in and out of my mouth a few times, dribbling my saliva all over his head. With my right hand, I began to stroke him in long slow strokes, spreading my saliva over the full length of his hard member. I put the bulbous head back in my mouth and began to stroke it with my mouth, and as I did, I stroked his long shaft with my hand. With my hand and my mouth working together, I quickened my pace and soon felt Jimmy's cock begin to pulse in my hand. I stroked faster and pulled my mouth away just as he began shooting his cum in huge white spurts. I pumped him up and down until he stopped shooting, then gave him a firm squeeze.

When Jimmy was done coming, Hans immediately came back and began trying to nose his way back into my pussy. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him. "Get your nose out of there." I was angry at him for being so dishonest with me, and for cheating on me. But I could get even.

"But Cyn," he said, "I need to fuck you. God, I'm so turned on from watching you blow Jimmy. Please hon, Please!!"

I pushed him away again with my foot. "I'm not interested," I told him. "In fact, go get a wet washcloth and wipe Jimmy off. What kind of hostess are you?"

With this, Jimmy laughed. "Yes, Honey, or whatever your name is, get a wet washcloth, and make it nice and warm! Be the good hostess!!".

Jimmy looked at me. "He told me his name was Honey, what is it really?" "Hans, I said, but tonight we'll call him Honey".

When Honey came back, Jimmy and I were lying on the sofa getting to know each other. Just making small talk, exploring and caressing each others' bodies. I found that he knew all along that Honey was really a man, but it had been so long since he had been with a woman, he was willing to take what he could get. Jimmy was still semi-hard when Honey came in and dutifully wiped him off. "Make sure you get it all, Honey", was all Jimmy said.

"Cyn, can I talk to you for a minute?" Honey asked me.

"Sure, go ahead. We don't have any secrets from Jimmy, now do we?"

"Cyn, I need to make love. I need some attention here! Please!"

"What do you have in mind, Honey?" I teased. "A nice blow job, maybe, or how about a good fuck?"" I couldn't believe I was using such language so effortlessly.

"Anything, Cyn. Anything. I'm just so worked up. First with Jimmy here, and now watching you both come." Here, Cyn, rub my dick. You know how, you've done it hundreds of times".

"Maybe later, Honey." I turned my attention back to Jimmy. "Or maybe not later". It depends on how good a girl you are."

Jimmy laughed as I said this. "Maybe later, " he repeated. "But first you must see how a real man makes love to a real woman." I ran my hands over Jimmy's hairy, muscular chest and biceps. His words, and my closeness to his manliness and strength suddenly made me feel giddy again, and I began to hump my mound slowly against his thigh. I looked up and began kissing him, first lightly, then he held me to him and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. I humped harder against his thigh, pressing my wet cunt against his muscular leg, gaining a rhythm that might be going somewhere. Somewhere straight to another orgasm. The kiss seemed to last forever. Then I felt a stroking on my breast. I opened my eyes to see Honey there, stroking my breast and rubbing her hand over Jimmy's tight butt with her other hand. The sensation was lovely as Jimmy moved his leg slightly to give him access to my cunt. He reached down and began running his fingers over the opening to my vagina. I spread my legs to give him better access. God, I wanted him to slip his thick finger into me. He kissed me while Honey fondled my breast, and he rubbed my pussy in a light way that made me ache for penetration. Honey began to lick my breast, lightly sucking on my sensitive nipple while she caressed Jimmy's butt, reaching down now and then to lightly caress his balls and dick.

Suddenly Jimmy broke the kiss, and said sharply to Honey, "Get away! Go sit in the chair! I'm going to give your wife a good fucking now, and you're going to watch!! You teased me. This is what I came here for!"

With that, Jimmy almost picked me up, and turned me around. Suddenly I wasn't sure that I wanted to go through with this. It had all been fun up til now, but actually being fucked by someone other than my husband!? I began to have second thoughts.

"Jimmy, why don't you let Honey and I pleasure you at the same time," I asked, hoping to get him off the subject of fucking me.

"No, I want to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you now". His cock was hard again, and pushed against my leg. "Get on your hands and knees and get a good fucking from a real man," he told me.

"Jimmy," I said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for this!"

"Get on your hands and knees, now!" he commanded huskily, and I what little resolve I had began to crumble.

"No, Jimmy, this isn't right," I cried. I got up on my hands and knees with my rear facing him.

"Move your legs further apart!" he answered.

"Jimmy, I've never been fucked by anyone but my husband! I just can't!" I spread my knees further apart on the sofa.

"Lean back towards me!" Jimmy ordered. I leaned back and put my rear in the air, exposing my pussy and little anus to him. He moved forward on his knees and began rubbing my pussy lips with the tip of his penis.

"Please stop, Jimmy! Don't fuck me, Jimmy. Please don't fuck me!!!" I began to push back against his cock, trying to get him to enter me.

"Now I'm going to give you what you need, Cynthia." Jimmy pushed his cock just a little bit in me and I gasped. "Now I'm going to give you a good hard fucking!"

"No, Jimmy, No!" I stuck my butt a little higher and with my legs spread and my pussy exposed, I reached back and grabbed Jimmy's cock. "OK, then," I said, " OK, then, give it to me. Fuck me from behind!! Fuck me Jimmy."

With that, Jimmy slammed his cock into me up to the hilt. I immediately started coming, whimpering and thrusting backwards to meet each of his long hard strokes. I wanted it harder. I wanted it faster.

"Faster, Jimmy! Fuck me faster!" I felt wild, I felt released. I was so wet. Jimmy hammered his cock in and out of me. In and out he slid it. In and out. I told Honey to come over and lick my clit while Jimmy fucked me.

Honey slid under me on the couch until she was in a 59 position with her laying on her back. She began to lick my clit and tongue Jimmy's cock as he thrust it in and out of me. I kept pushing back against Jimmy's cock, wanting him to go deeper as Honey licked my clit and sent me higher and higher into paradise. I looked down at Honey's huge bulge underneath her dress, and I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up until I could see her long hard cock sticking out of my best pair of satin panties.


I lowered my head and began to lick Honey's cock while Jimmy continued to drive me crazy, slamming it in and out, in and out.

I couldn't believe it; two hours before life had been normal, and here I was getting fucked from behind by a strong, handsome stranger while my husband dressed as a woman sucked on my clit, while I licked his cock through lacy, satin panties. I came again.

Jimmy was driving me crazy with his long strokes. He began to tickle my anus with his finger, lightly tracing circles around that forbidden place. It made me afraid of what he might be thinking, but it made me hotter. It felt so fucking good. I bucked and pushed back against him with every stroke of his cock. I told Honey to stop and get back to her chair, and I reached up past my tummy and began to stroke my clit. Then I stroked Jimmy as he pulled his cock out to the hilt, and then rammed it back home. I would stroke him, then rub my clit. Stroke him and rub my clit. Feel him tickling my tight puckhole. Push back, stroke my clit, push back, stroke my clit. It was incredible. The best sex I had ever had. I had known only brief moments of ecstasy, but nothing like this ecstasy that went on and on and on with every thrust of his hard cock into my creaming, wanting hole as his pelvis slapped against my butt.

Jimmy pulled out and flipped me over onto my back. I spread my legs, and supporting himself on his hands in a push-up position, he entered me again. Again, in and out, in and out. Long, slow strokes. Then ramming speed, pistoning me with his pleasure-giving, lovely, hard, thrusting, churning, ecstasy giving, cock. I begin to come again and I pull up my knees, spreading my legs wider so he can get deeper, and I come some more, and I spread my legs and thrust my feet up into the air as he pumps and pumps me with more and more pleasure. Oh god, I came again. I am just coming now, just coming and coming and then I feel him tense and moan, and I can feel his lovely penis deep within me spurting hot come, spurting and spurting as I begin to come again, and I am lost in his orgasm and my own. I realize that I have been grunting and uttering loud cries of ecstasy, and I hear my voice as if it is someone else's and I have one more small throb of an orgasm as Jimmy slows and slows until he pumps no more, but lies limply atop me.

12