Honey Ch. 3

Story Info
She gives Honey what he's been craving.
2.6k words
4.43
67.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hans and I spent most of the day shopping for clothes for his new alter-ego, Honey. It was fun being out shopping together, even though I think many of the salespeople knew that we were actually buying the feminine clothes for him, especially when we were looking at shoes. We got Honey quite a few nice outfits, lots of lacy lingerie, hose, shoes, and accessories. Then when we got home around 4:00 p.m., we spent an hour on make-up lessons, slowly transforming Hans back into Honey.

During the day I had been with my husband, Hans, and I felt normal about him, in spite of what had happened the night before. But as the transformation to Honey came about, I felt my feelings change toward him. I was still a bit hurt and angry at him for throwing such a big curve into my life, but I also felt my horniness returning, as if his transformation into a pretty woman unleashed the hidden slut in me. As soon as we were done, and Honey was admiring herself in the mirror, I spoke sharply to her.

"Honey, I'm going to get undressed. Draw me a bath and bring me a glass of Chardonnay. And I want lots of bubbles." I turned and walked out of the bathroom into my bedroom. As I undressed I heard the water running in the tub. I put on my robe and returned to the bathroom to find a tub full of bubbles and a cold glass of Chardonnay waiting for me. There was also something else on the counter next to the glass of wine.

"What is this?" I demanded to know.

"Well, it's what I told you about this morning." Honey looked down at the tiled floor. "You know, the dildo and the harness. I thought you said you'd use it on me, and I was hoping you might put it on when you got out of the tub."

"I'll do whatever I want when I get out of the tub, and don't you forget it, Honey." I was feeling powerful. "If I want to fuck you, I will. But if I don't feel like it I won't. And right now I don't feel like it."

Honey looked at me and in a pleading tone asked,. "Is there anything I can do to help you want to do it to me? To put you in the mood or anything? Cyn, I've been hornier than hell since last night, and I still haven't had any relief" She looked so cute in her short green dress.

"Yes, you can make me dinner and change into something pretty and lacy. I just want a salad and some french bread." I stepped into the tub. It was just the temperature I liked: hot! "That might put me in the mood..." I accentuated the 'might'. "But I can't say for sure. You just may have to go into the guest room and fuck yourself in the ass". I laughed at what I had said and the fact that it was literal, not figurative. "We'll see." I could feel her squirm at my indifference, and it sent a thrill through me. "Now get out of here and get busy while I have my bath."

I lay back in the tub, luxuriating in the bubbles, sipping my wine. Harness. Dildo. My thoughts are drifting as I close my eyes and relax in the warm water. Harness, dildo, Jimmy fucking me from behind...I let my hand drift up to my breast. Mmmmm. My nipple so sensitive. Just a flick. Just a little squeeze. I can feel it in my pussy when I squeeze my nipple, a direct line. A direct line to my little clitty. My hand drifts to my pussy. Lightly rubbing my cunt. Lightly. Harness, dildo. Jimmy. My body is relaxed, my mind is drifting. My hand is rubbing. Rubbing my clit. Rubbing my little clitty lightly. Mmmmm. I drift.

When I awoke, the water was lukewarm, and I wondered how long I'd slept. After so little sleep the night before, I wasn't surprised. I got out and dried myself with a fluffy towel and saw the dildo and harness on the counter. Wondering how it worked, I slipped the flesh colored, realistic dong through the hole in the harness, and began figuring out how the straps worked. Once I had it figured out, I strapped it in place and adjusted the buckles so it fit snugly. I looked in the mirror, and was astonished. There I was, a woman with curves and breasts, and with a big dick sticking out from my crotch. I turned to the side and looked in profile at my firm six incher. Hmm, this was interesting.

I put my robe on over my new cock and went to the bedroom. Opening the closet, I took a pair of Hans' Jockey briefs and put them on over my cock. Hmmm. Quite a nice bulge. Grabbing a dress shirt, I slipped it on and buttoned the sleeves on the tightest button. They were a bit long, but cinched at the wrist, worked just fine. After buttoning the front of the shirt, I slipped a pair of Hans' Docker khakis off the hanger and slipped into them.

I went to the dresser and rummaged through Hans' drawers, finding a pair of dark socks which I put on before slipping into a pair of his loafers. Hmmm. I could feel my cock moving in my pants as I walked back to the bathroom. I put my still-wet hair into a tight bun behind my head. Looking in the mirror, I saw a "pretty" man. I adjusted my unit in my pants so it stuck straight up, and exited the bathroom for the living area of the apartment.

When I got to the dining room, I saw that Honey had laid out a nice salad on the dining room table, with french bread and butter, and another glass of wine. She came out of the kitchen, and I heard a sharp intake of air as she saw me.

"Cynthia," she said. "You look wonderful."

"Call me Sidney," I said as I sat down. And get rid of this wine and bring me a bourbon." Honey almost ran back into the kitchen as I sat down and attacked my salad. She came back in carrying a bourbon on the rocks, and I noticed for the first time that she had changed into something "more comfortable", as I had ordered her to. She was wearing a sheer red short teddy, trimmed in a red fur. The material was sheer enough for me to see that she was wearing the red matching bra and panty set we had bought for her earlier underneath it.

"Come here," I said, and as she approached me I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. I reached behind her neck and pulled her face down to me and planted a big fat kiss on her. "You're making me horny being dressed like that. Get back in the kitchen while I eat."

"OK, Sidney! Just call me if you need anything." Honey retreated back into the kitchen out of my view. I downed my bourbon in one big gulp and smeared butter on my bread.

"Honey, bring me another drink!" I bellowed. She rushed in for my glass, and bent over in front of me, pausing just long enough for me to get a look down the top of her teddy. "How's your salad, Sid?" I reached around and gave her a squeeze on the ass. "Get me my drink."

When she brought my drink back I pushed my chair away and stood up. "When you're done cleaning up the kitchen I'll be in the living room."

I went into the living room and sat on the couch. I reached down and felt the hard prick under my khaki's. I'll give her the fucking of her life, I thought to myself. That's what I'll do. I sat for a while and flicked through a few channels, pausing at the sports channels, while I waited for Honey to finish up in the kitchen. I was getting into my role, and enjoying it.

When Honey came out, she walked seductively across the room, and came over to me and plopped herself in my lap. She held her face close to mine, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you, Sidney. I'd do anything for you." When she said that, I grabbed her and kissed her, shoving my tongue into her mouth. Her mouth opened, accepting my tongue, and she lashed back with hers as I kissed her roughly. I pushed her onto her back on the sofa, and climbed on top of her. I pinioned her arms as I again stuck my tongue in her mouth. She kissed me back hard, moaning and bucking her hips beneath me.

I let go her arms and reached around behind her and slid my hand up the back side of her thigh. I rubbed her ass through the satiny fabric of her panties, all the while tongue-wrestling with her as if there were no tomorrow, and this was our last chance at lust. I ran my hand inside her panties and up the crack of her ass. She moaned and relaxed her butt muscles enough for me to find her little rosebud with my index finger.

I rubbed around it, finally pushing my finger inside. "Oh," she said as I applied pressure, sinking my finger deeper in her. "Oh, god," was her only answer as I began moving my finger in and out, fucking her tight little hole with my index finger.

With my other hand, pulled up her teddy, then pushed up her bra, exposing one pink nipple. I began to roughly suck and bite her nipple while I ran my finger in and out of her ass. She was moaning and bucking and I could feel her stiff cock pushing against my thigh.

I rolled off her, and sat back on the couch. "Suck my dick, " I told her. "I want to see you suck my dick." She got on her knees in front of the sofa and unzipped my khakis. I raised my butt as she pulled them down, then again when she pulled down my jockey shorts. As my new cock sprang into view, I could see that the briefs were soaked in the crotch and I could smell the scent of my sex in the air.

Honey began to rub my cock and kiss the side of it. "Lick it," I told her. She started licking it up and down, and it was almost as if I could feel the sensations. "Suck it, bitch" I commanded her, and she took my cock in her mouth, running her tongue around the head, then burying it deep into the back of her throat.

"I'd like to shoot a big load in your mouth and make you swallow it all." I told her. "Suck me and wait for that big load in your mouth." She went to a feverish pitch, rubbing up and down my rubber cock and popping the head in and out of her mouth while she ran her tongue around it. I knew that it would have felt very, very good if it was the real article..

"Do you want me to fuck you, Honey?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" I teased.

"Yes, please, fuck me in the ass."

"Show me your ass, honey." She stood up, turned around, and pulled her panties down just enough to expose her behind, but not her balls. Well done. Very well done.

"You have a nice ass, Honey." I told her, and reached up and began caressing it, running my finger over her little rosebud. "And I'm going to violate it in a couple of minutes. I'm going to fuck you in your ass until you beg me to stop."

"We need lubricant." Honey turned her head back to look at me. "We need lubricant. Do you want me to get some?"

"Yes, go get some fuck cream for your ass." I gave her a slap on her buttock. "And make it fast."

Honey literally ran into the bedroom and returned with a tube of KY.

"Put some on my cock, Honey, and rub it on real good." She squeezed a dollop on her hand and began to rub it up and down my cock, coating it with a glistening sheen of lubricant.

"Now put some on your ass hole." Again she squeezed a squirt out and began rubbing it up and down her crack, paying special attention to her tight little hole.

I pulled her down and pushed her face-down on the couch. Kicking off my trousers, which were down around my ankles, I got up on my knees behind her. "I'm going to fuck your ass now, Honey."

And with that, I held my cock in my hand and guided the tip to her tiny anus. I couldn't believe that it would go in, but I started pushing lightly, and I saw the very tip disappear into her ass. Another slight push and the head slipped in. Honey gasped.

"Wait just a second," she said. "Let it relax." I hesitated, applying very light pressure, and sure enough, in a moment the rest of my cock slipped in, and I watched as the entire length disappeared up Honey's tight puck hole.

"Fuck me now, Sid. Fuck me." Honey began pushing back against me. I held still.

"Please, Sid. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard." Still, I didn't move.

Honey began moving her hips up and down, trying to start some friction, but I held fast, buried to the hilt.

Honey gave a muffled cry, and I wasn't sure if it was pain or frustration, or a mixture of both. Finally, I pulled my cock out to the hilt, then plunged it back in. Then out again, then in. I grabbed the KY and squeezed a big glob of it on Honey's ass just above her hole the next time I pulled it out, and then began pumping it in and out. She was writhing on the couch below me, making unintelligible sounds, and I could feel her sexual tension growing, straining, as she raced towards an orgasm. "Rub your cock on the couch, Honey, while I fuck your ass."

That was all she needed. She pushed her face into the cushion, and was almost screaming as her orgasm shook her. Again and again I pounded into her as the orgasm crushed her and pounded her against the rocks as wave after wave swept over her. I had fucked her good.

I pulled it out, and stood up.

"Stand up, I want to see the couch," I told her. She stood, and there was a big, wet stain on the couch where she had unleashed her juices.

"You'd better get busy cleaning that up," I told her as I walked towards the bedroom. "Clean that up, then dust and do the laundry while l'm out. I'm going to change and go find somebody to fuck me. Do you think you're the only one who needs to get fucked around here, Honey? Well, you're not. I need to get fucked, too, and you can't do it. You just can't do it. Not the way I like it, anyway."

With that I went into the bedroom to change into something sexy. I had never picked up a man in a bar, but I was going to tonight. Oh yes, I was a naughty, naughty, girl.

To be continued...