Honey Goes Down Under

Story Info
One murder becomes two but marriage remains on track.
12.5k words
4.61
16.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Flint Jackson yawned his way across the near-empty supermarket parking lot, thumbs tucked into the shoulder straps of his backpack, black Acubra at a rakish angle hiding most of his tight blond curls.

He wondered didn't American women have anything better to do? The supermarket had opened at 7:00 and already at 7:25 there were forty vehicles parked and more arriving. The community was small, center of cropping farms, horse spreads and cattle ranches from what he's seen coming in yesterday riding an 18-wheeler driven by a surly guy who took Flint's last twenty bucks some 120 miles out. Arriving in the town the driver showing very bad teeth simply said, "Get out."

Last night Flint had slept under a hedge and hadn't eaten. Now he was heading for the public restrooms adjacent to the supermarket to wash up before asking at the supermarket could he push trolleys for a couple of days. He needed to earn enough cash for a bed in a doss house and food for the table – er, to eat off a paper towel on a street bench most likely.

He noticed a woman struggling to lift a huge bag of dog biscuits on to the cargo box of her red F-150.

"Excuse me ma'am may I assist?"

"No."

"Just step aside ma'am and I'll lift it by myself. A neat looking chick like you should be in the salon getting her finger nails done instead of doing hard yakka like this."

She paused and looked at him almost displaying interest. "What part of the world are you from, talking messed up English like that? "Yakka, a neat looking chick; I ask you?"

"Simple ma'am. I'm from Australia where hard yakka means hard work and a neat looking chick means a lovely looking young lady, but frowning and panting you're not looking at your best at the moment but your body is the finest I've seen in a month of Sundays. While we are on the subject, may I say nobody has screwed up English more than Americans?"

"May I say something now?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And don't call me ma'am. I'm not married."

"Wow, with that declaration this could be my lucky day. You're not gay are you?"

"How dare you!"

"Please don't get your knickers in a knot. My mom and sisters say I tease far too much for any woman to like me."

"Well at least someone in your family is focused and intelligent. Oh dammit, look what you've made me say, something quite insulting."

"Rein in baby, I'm not offended."

The fluffed up woman looked ready to wop Flint one. "How dare you call me baby; in this country that's an endearment used by a man to his lady friend."

"You grouched about me calling you ma'am, or rather prohibited me from calling you that, leaving me with few options."

She studied him carefully and said he looked like he'd slept under a hedge.

"I did."

"Now you are teasing again."

"I'm not, I promise you."

"When did you last eat?"

"Yesterday, breakfast time. Two pieces of toast and an apple."

"Ohmigod, help me load and then come with me. I'm Larissa Stevens. You touch me and I'll knock you into next week."

"Understood Larissa. My name is Flint Jackson and I come from east of Sydney."

Larissa glared but Flint handed her the eggs, his mind on the job, and with effortless ease lifted the supermarket trolley and tipped the load out relatively gently and didn't scratch the paintwork with the metal trolley.

"How did you do that," she gawked. "That was very heavy – my supermarket shopping for two weeks for a family of three."

Flint chose not to answer, not wishing to offend her by discussing the dynamics of power lifting to somebody who probably thought four pound packs of anything was a load.

"Hand me the keys Larissa, cute name, and point me in the right direction."

"Let you drive – you could be an escaped criminal?"

"American Immigration doesn't allow criminals into the country."

"Oh."

Flint had an idea about how to calm her. God she was uptight. He pulled out his wallet and showed her a picture of his mum with him at Sydney Airport.

"She's a lovely woman. God, look at her tan."

"Very trustworthy looking isn't she?"

"Yes, of course."

"And who looks a lot like her?"

Larissa hedged but finally said he did. "I'm sorry for giving you a hard time."

"So you are about to kiss me as an encore to that apology."

She hesitated so Flint kissed her lightly on the lips. She sighed and said she knew he'd do that and walked to the passenger side, handing him the keys as he slid behind the wheel.

"First I must tell you about the braking system..."

Flint reversed and was off smoothly to the exit. "Dad drives one this exact model with right-hand drive of course."

"Oh."

"Where to baby?"

"To Rigby Diner. It's on the far end of Main Street. What did you just call me?"

Flint patted her thigh and told her not to worry; it was only an endearment.

"You touched me," she shrieked. "I distinctly told you not to touch me."

"Cool it baby. I'm the guy like my mum who you trust, remember?"

"You are a real smart-ass. You may only touch me with permission, do you hear?"

"Yes, okay, but don't take too long handing out permission."

Larissa sat back and sighed.

Flint was replete with a piece of thick steak, fries, two corn fritters and two pieces of bread in his stomach – Larissa chose a vegetarian breakfast wrap and paid. They drove on out to the ranch, Flint still at the wheel because Larissa said she felt safer with him behind the wheel, occupied, while she struggled to get used to him.

"Will you loan me a few bucks? Mom promised to transfer $200 bucks a week to my American bank account for the first four of my five weeks in America and a thousand bucks on my last week two hundred of that for me and the rest to spend on buying really good presents for the family. The second installment is due Friday."

"You can do chores for me and earn money."

"That's even better. I'm not sure I could trust you lending me money."

Larissa released a really big sigh. "I suppose you are looking for a bed."

"In the barn will be fine. You said at the diner your parents were away for two weeks?"

"Yes, with a week still to go. It's their first vacation in six years."

Flint said, "I repeat what I said in the diner that I'm sorry your school was closed under a centralization policy change, leaving you without a job. Look, come to Aussie when I return – there are plenty of openings for schoolteachers out our way. Honey, come Down Under with me."

"Flint, I don't wish to be rude but sitting in an aircraft for twelve hours with you means hell is likely to freeze over before I'd make that flight with you."

"Baby, I'll grow on you. I promise."

She just smiled.

Larissa hadn't said it but she'd been thinking Flint was the best driver she'd even been with and that included her steady-as-a-rock dad.

"What are you thinking?"

"Wondering when you'd intrude into my private thoughts," she giggled.

He squeezed her thigh and congratulated her on attempting to joke – er, for joking.

"I have been thinking of inviting you to sleep in the house."

"You mean sex?"

The 28-year-old flushed and squirmed in her seat and played with her long brown hair, her green eyes evading him.

Flint waited patiently.

"Yes, it's been sometime for me. We are rather isolated out here – younger people tend to drift away and come back as older people to either sell their parent's property or to take it over."

"I'd love to have sex with you. You have a great body from what I can see of it and scrubbed up you may look rather pretty."

"Flint, shut up."

They continued in silence until she said, "This is our boundary – the gate is a mile and a bit farther along the road."

As they turned into the gateway Flint said, former grain cropping land, probably wheat. "Now irrigated and I believe hay alternating with alfalfa cropping and the resting land is grazing black cattle, two-year-olds."

"You know about farming?" she asked, astonished.

"I read and watch TV and talk to people out our way. I know a little about farming but I'm a pilot. I fly over farms and have farming folk as passengers who only talk about farming and what they call the fucking Government. I also have a degree in geography."

When she got her mouth working again, Larissa asked knowing what the answer would be: "You are a college graduate."

"Yes, a university graduate and a graduate of flying school."

"You continue to amaze me."

"Atta girl Larissa, you continue to give me stick. Which side of the bed do you prefer?"

Larissa doubled over howling in laughter and Flint had to slap her back hard before she pulled out of it.

When recovered she said, "I think I shall remember for the rest of my life that comment from a man I'd just met asking which side of the bed did I prefer."

"Way to go babe."

"This farm is 3778 acres and it's not the largest around here. You must understand that prices are not what they used to be. In fact as a teacher my after-tax earnings were almost as high as my parent's net income off this land. The rainfall has changed over the years, the land becoming dryer, the water table sinking and water rights and paying for irrigation have become big on-farm expenses"

Flint said the region where he lived was also dry.

"Then farmers there will also live on the edge?"

"Too right love, especially in those years when the drought passes the 50-day mark and when the 100-days go by one has this great urge to pray because all other options have gone."

"And you want to marry some unfortunate woman and raise a family in a region like that?"

"Hell yes. I was born in the area and have spent most of my twenty-nine years living there."

"Why stay?"

"Because I feel it's my home and I'm an integral part of my family's regional passenger and air freight business."

"So you'll choose to tough it out?"

"When you come to Aussie you may hear someone use the term, 'He's a little Aussie battler'. Originally it was coined to describe the working class battling against the odds but it's now ingrained into the Aussie psyche. Drought or flood or bushfire hit farmers who have this inner belief they are Aussie battlers fighting adversity and they'll either win or will go down fighting. Many have no concept of losing. You guys here have your historic belief in your war of independence. We Aussies fight a never-ending battle against the weather. You'll love and hate Australia – the odds say that unless you are a moaning wimp you'll feel more love/admiration than you will feel hate/despair."

"You make it sound rather appealing. I've actually read quite a bit about Australia and its poisonous snakes and spiders and its crocodiles and man-eating sharks."

"Yeah people write about those things but you'll probably have more chance of dying in my country falling down a mineshaft than being taken by a croc or nipped by a shark."

"You mean eaten by a shark don't you?"

"Hell no. Most fatalities occur through loss of blood, the shark biting off a piece and then going yuk, don't like the taste of humans. Crocs of course are not so discriminating but then they are only found way up north."

"Oh you make it so sound safe and enchanting?"

Flint grinned and said she shouldn't tease him.

* * *

A couple of hours after dinner Larissa came from the bathroom a little shyly. "Are you nude?"

"Yes."

She allowed her bathrobe slip to the floor without asking for the light to be turned out.

"Ohmigod."

"Like what you see?"

"You have the body some women would almost die to possess."

"So mom tells dad when he urges me to eat more."

"Do you enjoy fucking?"

"Flint!"

"Okay, okay. It was just a question, the answer being of real interest to me."

"Yes I do, very much. But it doesn't happen enough for my liking."

Flint jumped out of bed on to his knees and clasping his hands looked to the ceiling and said thank you.

Larissa giggled but as he stood she gasped, "Ohmigod!"

"Don't worry," he soothed. "It's not long and I have yet to have a women who was unable to accommodate my thickness."

"I've only seen horses thicker than that."

Walking over to clasp her, Flint soothed, "You have nothing to worry about. You have a strong frame and look to be a strong girl."

They kissed, showing no urgency, pressing together. Finally Larissa worked her tongue to urge him to open his lips and they were away, she pressing in to feel his erection against her thigh and as she heated up she spread her legs and easing into position to get hit against her lower belly. She reached down and began squeezing the fat cock and murmuring, "I want it, I want it." But Flint had other ideas.

Flint spun her around, her back against him, and ran his hands over her breast and down her belly, one hand going lower and cupping her vulva, but not pushing in. Not yet.

She squirmed against him bending her knees and straightening so that his erection traveled up and down her back slit, he timing to bend his knees to run it over her asshole and over her cunt.

They were really warmed up now; she had her arms up like a ballerina, over his shoulders to clasp over the back of his head, her belly being pulled in and released in a fucking motion and she'd then lower her hands to cup her breasts, dragging them over her small nipples and then repeat the maneuvered upwards to above his head and down her hands would drop again. She was now rolling her hips sideways and that told Flint pussy was in need of attention. Her hands stopped as did her breathing as he penetrated his fingers and once they were slick with her juices he slid them right in. Her hand movements and breathing resumed again.

"Now, please."

Unable to deny her any longer, and deny himself, Flint turned her around and lifted her up, she gripping his arms to help take some of her weight and keep them steady.

When Larissa felt she was above the erection she grabbed it and aim it to where she wanted it to be. Flint began to lower her slowly and she felt her cunt lips being forced open but remained relaxed, knowing she was oozing lube. Gradually it fed in all the way and they paused for a breather.

Before resuming Flint frog-walked to the bed and taking Larissa's wrists, gently lowered her and when she was on her back she released her tight leg grip that rested around his hipbones.

"I feel fucked already."

"Is that a lovely feeling?"

"Yes, and what a sensitive comment for a guy, so understanding or so you make yourself out to be."

"I just want the very best for you. Off we go."

Larissa rocked into his forward pump and when they got their timing spot-on the pace gradually slowed and they were left with huge smiles on their faces. Eventually when she felt her release looming Larissa raised her legs and beat a tattoo on his butt and he was clever enough to know that meant pick up the pace. He soon had her gasping, thudding right in as far as he could and going faster and faster and she fell into her release with a scream and her lasted less that a second before he began convulsing. He pulled out and the beautiful man sprayed her, allowing her to massage her belly and tits with semen, giving her a lovely feeling of unity and the feeling of being loved, if only momentarily.

They were at it again in the morning and twice during the day including once in her dad's old jeep when they stopped for such purpose during the tour of the farm. Larissa cooked a roast beef dinner that evening. They had consumed heaps of wine and she astonished herself by allowing Flint to fuck her on the table, amid her mom's best crockery, with no harm being done – unless of course, she'd gotten pregnant although this was the so-called safest time for her. They haven't thought of discussing anti-pregnancy measures. Like most men the brash Australian had left that responsibility to the woman.

With great sadness they drove to town next morning although they'd a lovely time eating and chatting at the diner and later he found the money was there so withdrew two hundred bucks. Outside the bank she took a photograph of Flint, he took one of her and they asked a passerby to take a couple of them both. All the images looked good and Flint said he'd send copies to her when next in an Internet café.

"Oh I'll love you doing that."

"Well it's only fair your mom should see the guy who's fucked you on her kitchen table and who is the guy you might marry."

Larissa gave a wee cry in the back of her throat and hugged him to bury her face in his shoulder so he couldn't read her expression.

She drove him to the city limits and then came the hardest part, watching someone stop for her hitchhiker. They were an elderly couple in an aged Cadillac.

She ran forward to the vehicle as Flint was speaking to the driver and interrupted him.

"He's a lovely young man, I can vouch for him."

"I think I can see that dear," said the woman.

"He's Australian."

"We've already picked that," said the guy. "We have been there eight times."

They departed, Flint waving to her and until the car turned a bend.

Larissa, tears running down her face, made a vow. "If he calls me or emails me with a time and date to meet him in LA to accompany him to Australia, I'll be there."

* * *

After spending a days on the eastern seaboard and finding New York far more appealing that expected, having a couple of really entertaining days on Long Island with hot-hot twin sisters – aged 35, both married but free in the daytime when their kids were at junior school – Flint look a route south-west to end up back in Los Angeles.

The first night out of New York he wrote a letter to Larissa.

After reading Flint's letter, Larissa clasped it to her heart. He mom came in and found her weeping and fussed around her daughter who shook her head, said she was just emotional, and pushed the letter across for her mother to read. Larissa went out and sat on the porch.

Jessica came out and sat with her daughter. "It's perhaps the most beautiful letter from a male I have ever read. It doesn't say but reading between the lines I take it you two were intimate?"

"Very intimate."

"He's obvious a man in control not to mention heaving breasts and damp vulva when writing a letter like that."

"Quite. He's exposed a really sensitive side to him that I glimpsed during the forty-two hours I was with him."

"Forty-two hours – my that's rather precise?"

"Mom, after he left I was in such despair and during the next few hours I relived each one of those hours I was in his company. I'm over it now."

"Are you?"

"In respect of that full-on chasm being left in his wake, yes. Stay here, he mailed me two photographs taken outside First Nation Bank just before he left."

Larissa returned with the prints and her mother put down the letter she'd reread.

"Nowhere does he hint he'd like to take you back to Australia."

"No, but he will. This is the softening up letter."

Jessica was handed the two prints – one of her daughter and the Australian, the other a close-up of the Australian.

"He's lovely."

"Mom he's a tease and so irritating when you first meet him because he's confrontational that he almost drives you bats. And then he grows on you."

"I see. And then you take him to bed."

"Something like that. What do you think mom?"

"I don't want to lose you darling but my feeling this is the right man for you."

Larissa sighed hugely. "I wished you hadn't said that mom. It's exactly what I think and I don't think both of us will be wrong. Will you and dad come to LA to see me off?"

"Darling, are you getting a little ahead of yourself, he hasn't..."

"He will. But I'll try to get home for every thanksgiving here or wherever you choose to live after Jimmy comes home at your request to takeover the ranch. Look, if you don't hear from Jimmy within a few months you and dad should consider selling the ranch. You'll get reasonable money from a neighbor, more than enough to last you through very comfortable retirement. You two started with nothing so enjoy the fruits of your labor. You could spend some pennies to come and see me in Australia."