Honey Grants his Fantasy

Story Info
She makes his fantasy of sharing her cum true.
3.7k words
4.36
23.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave had mentioned sharing her a few times, but Sue never encouraged him. The idea excited her, but it also made her nervous. She thought about some of the guys he might have in mind – and some of them wouldn't be so bad. There were a few though, that the idea of being at their mercy made her much more than just nervous.

In spite of the fact the Sue avoided the subject when Dave brought it up, she still thought about it. He had been bringing it up more and more often, and although she only got more anxious, she also became steadily more excited by the thought, so when Dave had called this morning to give her a heads up that Tom was coming home with him for a few beers tonight, the wheels inside her head began to spin. Tom was an okay guy – a guy that she didn't find too intimidating. He wasn't bad looking, either. She thought all day about whether she could go through with this – surprise Dave with his fantasy, but do it in a way she was pretty sure she could handle.

Sue pulled out a new pink corset, one Dave hadn't seen yet. It was tight, and had rings hidden all over it that looked decorative, but were designed to be hooked onto the matching bands on her wrists, or to ropes, chains or an assortment of other bondage toys. She had matching bands for her ankles as well. Sue especially liked that she could lock her own wrists to the small of her back and surprise Dave by already being ready for him.

She lifted her perky C-cups above the push-up bra of the corset, exposing her nipples. Dave loved it when her tits were on display like this. It was a little uncomfortable having them pushed up this way, put it felt sooo sexy. Next, Sue went into the living room and pulled out the low backed heavy wooden chair by Dave's antique desk. She carefully threaded strong cord through the rings on the inside of her ankles, then wrapped the cord around the back legs of the chair – securing her ankles wide apart on the outside of the chair. Standing up, she threaded the cord through the rings at her waist, and then tied it securely to the arms of the chair – forcing herself into a position bent over the back of the chair. She lifted the short, fat dildo Dave sometimes made her keep in her pussy when he was fucking her ass. It made her ass even tighter, and would signal to Tom that her pussy was not in play. She ran the straps that would hold it in, no matter how wet she got, up through more of the clever silver rings.

Sue took one last deep breath – tamping down the butterflies in her stomach before taking the final step to prepare herself for Dave's surprise – once she snapped her hands into the clips at the small of her back – she couldn't change her mind, it would be too late. Fumbling with the clips, it took several attempts to secure her own hands, but she finally succeeded – hearing the finality of that snap all the way down to her toes. Now she just had to wait.

Dave fit the key into the lock of his apartment, feeling a little guilty for not telling Sue that he and Tom had decided to grab a few beers near work before coming home. He had told her he would be home two hours ago. Fortunately, she was never naggy or whiney about this sort of thing.

"Come on in, Tom," Dave invited. "Sue, we're here – sorry we're late." He headed straight to the kitchen and grabbed two beers, and led Tom into the living room, talking about the latest office dirt. Tom stopped short – a look of shock on his face. Dave looked first at him, then turned to look into the living room – and his heart stopped.

Sue was aching in places she had never noticed she had muscles before. She had no idea how long she had been tied here, but she was seriously questioning the wisdom of this idea. Her nerves were shot, and her body was stiff and aching. Finally, she heard the key in the lock, and the guys' voices coming into the apartment. Sue started to tremble she was so scared.

Dave thought his head would explode – had she forgotten he was bringing Tom home. No, in fact she had asked him if he was definitely coming at least four times today. Holy shit – she meant to do this. He had been bugging her to let him bring another guy to share her with for months, she acted like it was a total and absolute NO.

"Um, Dave – maybe I should go. We can hang some other night. Looks like you have way better things to do," offered Tom. Tom didn't answer for a minute – thinking fast how to proceed.

"No, stay, man. I am sure there is more than enough to keep us both occupied," smirked Dave.

"Are you kidding, man? Won't she flip out?"

"Nah – I think you would be surprised at how... understanding Sue can be. Right, baby," he asked as he walked over and slid his hand over her naked ass. He looked around and noticed some of his favorite toys in handy spots near by. His hand slipped between her legs, tapping the dildo he was pleased to see she wore. Cool.

Tom stepped closer to the bound beauty, drinking in all the soft, pale skin. He noticed the faded marks and bruises on her skin – especially her ass.

"Just what are you guys into?"

"Nothing too heavy, and all consensual. We bounced around the idea of bringing in another guy – and I guess Sue decided to see if you were interested – right, babe?"

"I guess you could say that," came her shaky reply. "What do you think, Tom?"

"I'd say I haven't been this hard in a long time, and I haven't even touched her yet!" He reached out a tentative hand, sure that he was going to be kicked out at any moment. Tom slid his hand over the faded marks on her soft, fair skin. "Are these from spanking her?"

"Yeah – she enjoys it as much as I do." Dave picked up his personal favorite, the stiff leather paddle, and held it out to Tom. Want to try a few strokes?" Sue's eyes went wide – the paddle could be pretty painful and she was shocked and uncertain that Dave would start Tom with that.

Tom took the offered paddle, surprisingly nervous. No woman had ever let him do anything like this. He had never even asked, sure that no woman was really into this kind of thing - Certainly not a normal, intelligent woman like Sue.

As he drew his arm back to spank the luscious ass in front of him, Dave made the whole thing even more fantastic.

"Just a few ground rules. No real harm, spank, pinch, squeeze – even bite – just not too hard. If I say ease up, do it or leave. Oh – and mouth and ass, only – her pussy has a nice fat dildo in it to remind you it's off limits, it stays put. Makes her ass even tighter, too."

"I get to fuck her ASS?!?!?"

"Yeah – we are both really into that. Even better – no lube, not even cum. When you are ready to cum, pull out and jam it back in her mouth, or cum on her. Fuck as hard and fast and deep as you like, mouth or ass"

Tom was astounded. Spanking AND anal. No one had ever let him do any of this before – and now this totally hot babe was going to let him, and his buddy do all that and more. Tom was so excited he started to go a little wild on her ass with the paddle. When his arm got tired he stopped and looked. He was sure he had gone too far and was about to be asked to leave.

"Nice color, Tom. Here, take the crop and put a few stripes across that. She is going to be incredibly sensitive there. Every time we touch her ass, or slam into it, it is going to feel like we're still spanking her. It makes her squirm so bad. It is totally hot!"

Dave had opened his pants and presented his cock to her mouth. Tom could hear her struggle to take it all – and succeed.

Sue's ass was on fire. The first few smacks from Tom had been hesitant, almost timid. He got over that fast! Her ass felt as red hot and burning as anything Dave had ever done. It was a relief when Dave presented his cock to her mouth, giving her something else to think about. It was incredible – Tom began to lay a few carefully placed, wicked stripes across her achingly sore ass as Dave forced his cock into her throat. Usually, Dave would work himself up to this kind of depth, but he must have been so excited watching Tom torment her ass – he went straight down her throat. Not expecting it so soon, she gagged. Dave didn't let up. They both loved it when her throat convulsed around the head of his dick. He thought she just made herself do it for him, and that excited her – but she loved that he was so out of control that her comfort didn't matter anymore.

Next she felt hands on her tits. More hands than had ever been on her body before. The rough denim of Tom's jeans were agony as he carelessly pressed against her ass to reach under her to squeeze and pinch her breasts. Dave was also reaching down to play with them – expertly worrying her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, mercilessly pulling and tweaking them. Tom's hand came around the sides of her tits. Squeezing the flesh and kneeding them roughly.

"Come around this way, man. Her mouth is pure magic!" offered Dave. Tom didn't have to be asked twice. He stepped around, opened his pants and stuck his cock right up to her mouth. It didn't have the girth Dave's did, but it was long. She knew it would go well down into her throat – and she already accepted that it wasn't going to be gently or tenderly offered. This was going to be damned uncomfortable – and hot as hell!

Tom didn't disappoint. He grabbed a handful of her soft hair on top of her head, lifted her head by it, and slid into her mouth and straight back until her nose bumped his hard stomach and the head of his cock made her gag. He gave no quarter, sliding back just enough to slam even deeper, fucking her face. The struggle to breathe, and not gag was as difficult as it had ever been. She had chosen Tom thinking he wouldn't be as ruthless as some of Dave's other buddies. Maybe she was right, but he sure as hell intended to enjoy this opportunity to its' greatest extent.

Tom couldn't believe how great this felt. Most women didn't even want to give head, none he had ever met would let a guy go this deep – fuck her face this forcefully. He slammed into her mouth – stopping as at the end of a particularly deep thrust, savoring the sensation of her throat convulsing around the head. He knew he had to pull back soon, let her breath. Even if he wasn't worrying about his roughness making this all end too soon, he truly didn't want to do any real harm. Finally, before he blew his load, he slipped himself back, withdrawing from her mouth completely, and met Dave's glazed eyes.

Dave was amazed. He had wanted to share Sue more to push her limits, enjoy that she would do something like this to please him – but the reality of it was staggering. It was so incredibly hot to watch Tom using her for his pleasure. He was like a kid let loose in an amusement park – trying to do everything because he knows he may never get this chance again. As Dave ran his hand over the wicked heat and bruises Tom had given her on her ass, she whimpered and squirmed. Dave loved to make her do that. Tom had really gotten into it. Her ass was bright red and hot to the touch. She had a pattern of darker stripes from the crop that looked really excruciating. Dave continued to run his hands over her hot, tormented ass cheeks, savoring the heat and the way her whole body shuddered when he found a particularly sensitive spot. Pressing on the stripes just to enjoy her quivering.

Tom pulled out of her mouth, clearly close to climax. Dave gave him some time to cool off enough to last a bit longer. He invited him to explore more of her fantastic body. Tweak her long, sensitive nipples – pull on them and slip his head under her to taste them. He squeezed and mauled them for awhile. Finally, when he felt like he could last awhile, but was still hard enough to force his way into her tight little ass, Dave gestured him to take his position behind her.

Dave squatted down in front of Sue, so he could watch her reaction. Tom stepped up behind her, running his hands over her sensitized ass. He felt her shudder when he rubbed the stripes HE had put there. His cock jerked in response. He lined it up at her impossibly small hole. It was a little swollen and pink – clearly it hadn't been all that long since she had taken a dick in this hole. He pressed – but her tiny hole wouldn't let him in. He persisted, and finally the head popped in. It was so tight it was like a vice around his cock. Slowly, he pushed further. Sue let out a high pitched moan – he wasn't sure if it was of pain or pleasure or some combination of both. Finally, her body relented – letting him all the way in. And he went, all the way in. He kept pushing forward until the heat of her punished ass cheeks burned his lower abs.

Dave watched Sue take the strange cock in her sensitive ass. It was a unique experience, watching her face contort in anticipation and pain and pleasure – and submission. It was there in her face, that she enjoyed this in part because she loved to feel dominated. As Tom's dick popped into her small opening, Sue gritted her teeth and moaned – it was so damned sexy. She was definitely in pain, but she looked so sexy – so determined to take this. Dave couldn't resist any longer, he stood up and nudged her lips with his raging hard-on. She sort of hiccupped before opening her sweet, hot mouth and sucking his cock deep into her mouth.

Sue tensed as she felt Tom step behind her. Dave lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. His eyes were glazed with lust. He looked strong and sexy. She wanted to close her eyes, but she knew he wanted her to keep them open – so she did. Sue loved pleasing him as much as she loved the things he did to her. As Tom pressed his erection against her tender hole, she tensed up. She knew from experience she should relax and make it easier on both of them – but the experience was so much more intense when the man had to force his way in. When the head of Tom's cock breached her ass – Sue couldn't hold off the moan any longer. She saw Dave snap, lust taking him over completely. He rose up and pressed his cock to her lips. She obediently opened and drew him in. He slid deep. The double penetration was exquisite torture. One cock stretching her sore asshole, Tom's coarse pubic hair irritating her poor throbbing ass. Another cock stretching her mouth, challenging her gag reflex and forcing her to breathe in intermittent gasps. Both men drove harder and deeper, losing all control as they gave themselves over to their own pleasure. When Sue thought they had pushed her to her limits, and she just couldn't take it anymore, they kept going – oblivious to lengths they had driven her to. Her whimpers and cries came out with every breath, like a soundtrack to Dave and Tom's own personal fantasies.

Tom nearly lost it, he wanted to come deep in the tight, hot ass he was fucking, but the idea of pulling his cock out and forcing her to eat every last drop of what was absolutely going to me the most massive cum of his life restored his control long enough for him to pull out of her sweet ass and tap Dave that they need to switch. Dave stepped back and watched. Tom buried both fists in her hair and jerked her head to his dick. He jammed it deep – right into her throat where he again savored the sensation of her throat convulsing around the head of his dick. His orgasm burst out of him – shooting deep into her throat. He enjoyed her struggle to swallow it without gagging. He slid his cock back – coating her tongue, wanting to make sure she tasted him. This was the most memorable sexual experience of his life. He fell back against the chair behind him, gasping for air. Dave released Sue from the chair, but left her hands secured behind her back. She couldn't even stand, she crumbled to the floor at the base of the chair and just lay there. Tom accepted this as the end of their encounter. Dave invited him to sit down and have a beer. They drank their beers, discussing the merits of the woman on the floor nearby, and the lifestyle she and Dave enjoyed.

Sue lay there feeling the blood return to all the place neglected for the long hours she was tied to the chair waiting for the guys – then relentlessly fucked. She was still keyed up, knowing that Dave wasn't done, and grateful for that – she wasn't done either! She listened to the guys discussing the experience and commenting on her. It was like they didn't realize or care that she could hear them. She should be offended, but she wasn't. She liked the things they said about her – a strange mix of flattering and humiliating.

Tom took his leave after one beer – conspicuously thanking Dave, but not her. She should have been insulted, but it kind of added to her sexual buzz. Dave came to her, hauling her up to her feet, and guiding her into the bedroom. She was nervous again. He clearly enjoyed her surprise, but she was still unsure of his reaction.

Dave laid her on the bed on her back, her hands still trapped at the small of her back. Her head hung off the side backwards, opening her throat more completely. Dave sunk his cock deep into her mouth, slowly pushing forward until he was well down her throat. In this position, she could take him deeper before her gag reflex responded to the intrusion. He slid his rock hard cock deep, over and over. Finally, he withdrew and manipulated her body on to her knees, head down on the bed, ass at dick height as he stood next to the bed. He immediately slammed his fat cock into her sore ass – puffy and sore from the fierce fucking Tom had given it. He fucked her hard and furiously. Whimpers and cries were drawn from Sue's mouth – she couldn't have held them back if she wanted to. She never even tried, though, she knew how much Dave loved to hear her cries of pleasure and distress. He reached down and grabbed her tits, mauling them and using them as handles to pull her body back onto his relentless dick. The fire built in her ass, she ached for some stimulation on her neglected clit – but even without it, she was near orgasm. Dave at long last reached down to play with her swollen clit. He had barely touched it before her orgasm ripped through her.

When Dave was ready, he pulled out of her ass with an audible plop. She spun around and fell to the floor at his feet. She was trapped between his body and the bed – her head pressed against the side of the bed as his cock invaded her mouth, fucking as hard as he had in her ass. She tried to get into a rhythm of breathing on the outstroke, but he was too inconsistent – wild and out of control in his excitement. He came, blasting her throat, then sliding out to make her taste him. She captured as much as she could in her mouth, holding it there.

After Dave calmed down enough to speak, he turned to her, "show me." She opened her mouth and showed him the thick, slimy fluid she held there.

"Taste good?" he asked. Sue shook her head to the negative. He laughed. "Swish it around a bit. She gave him a narrowed eyed look, but she obeyed. He watched her a little longer, than instructed her to swallow.

"Oh my god, Sue, this was the most incredible night! You are amazing. I cannot believe you set this up!"

"So you enjoyed my surprise?"

"You think? I am going to picture you under him while I fuck you for weeks! It was so damned hot!" Sue smiled tiredly.

"Can you unhook my hands, now? My arms are going to be so stiff after all that time. They've been strapped there since 5:30 and it's after 10."

"You cannot possibly think I am done with you after you got me this hot!" He sat down and the bed and took her by the hair, less roughly than before, but she didn't consider resisting. She knelt at his feet and took his semi-soft cock between her lips, gently caressing with her tongue, sucking softly. She was sore and stiff and fatigued – and he demanded more. She loved it.