Honey Hole

Story Info
Uncle & niece share a love of fish.
1.9k words
3.63
111.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My entire extended family hunt and fish. I got my first buck at age thirteen. My father bought me a Winchester Model 70 Classic Featherweight 30-06 for my birthday that year and taught me how to shoot and hunt. My Uncle Danny taught me how to fish, and a few other important things in life.

Uncle Danny, the baby of my father's seven siblings, is much younger than Daddy and my other aunts and uncles. Kind of an unexpected surprise for my grandparents so they say. Danny is tall and muscular, blue eyes and longish blonde hair. The photos on the walls of the high school feature him prominently as quite the basketball star. Unfortunately Danny lost a leg just above the knee in a motorcycle accident two weeks before the start of his freshman year of college, which got postponed and never did happen.

After the accident, Danny just mostly goofed off, drinking, hunting and fishing mostly. He lived off a substantial insurance settlement he received from the accident so all my relatives said. He always had girlfriends, but apparently never anything serious.

Danny took me his favorite fishing spot for largemouth bass. He shared that particular secluded spot with no one else.

“This is my honey hole.” Uncle Danny said when he cut the engine on the boat. Never have I failed to catch me a couple big ones here. You’ll see, Honey.” He called me Honey just like my father did.

The day turned out to be sunny, hot and very windy. We arrived at Uncle Danny’s honey hole just as the clock on my wrist struck noon.

“Honey,” Danny continued, “fishing in the middle of the afternoon on a hot, sunny, windy day is simply the best no matter what the so-called experts say. I’ll be damned if I’m getting up at 5:00 AM anyway. Besides, we are less likely to be spotted at this time of day. Don’t want anyone sharing my honey hole, you know.”

“Why is the fishing better on a day like this, Uncle Danny?”

“The wind and the waves break up the water surface and stir up the life and sediment in the water. The baitfish are more active because the wind moves around their food supply and thus the bass are more active. It’s deep in this spot. The fish move from shallow to deeper water when the surface temperature is hot, like in the middle of the afternoon on a day like this. I wouldn’t be fishing here at night or early in the morning. I’d be much closer to shore.”

“Well, let’s fish!” I squealed excitedly.

“OK, cast your line into the wind, Honey. The bass will always face into the wind or current. You want the lure in their face and not behind them.”

An hour later we had absolutely no bites and I got bored. I set down my rod and so did Danny. He reached into the cooler and pulled out one beer, for himself.

“Hey, where’s mine?” I whined.

“Aren’t you just a little young to be drinking?”

“Say what? Daddy lets me take a few sips of his when Mom isn’t watching. I sneak beers when they’re not home. Daddy can’t remember how many he drank and he’s always inviting friends over to watch football on his NFL Sunday Ticket, or whatever sport is in season. He must buy about a case a day.”

“Well, alright, Honey, I guess you can have one. I didn’t bring any Pepsi or anything, and it is really getting hot.” With that, he chugged down the beer in about three long gulps, reached in the cooler and grabbed two more, one for him and one for me.

After I finished the beer, I felt a little tired.

“Hey Uncle Danny, I think I might as well work on my tan since the fish aren’t biting.”

“Whatever,” he replied nonchalantly. “But don’t think you’re eating any fish you didn’t catch yourself.”

“Whatever yourself, Uncle Danny. I have you wrapped around my little finger and you’ll do anything I ask. So hurry up and catch some bass, will ya, huh? I’m getting a little hungry; just had a muffin for breakfast.”

Danny went back to fishing. I removed the white tee-shirt and jean cut-offs I had been wearing, displaying my big sister’s red and white striped halter bikini I had borrowed.

“Nice suit,” he commented, looking at me just a little differently than he had before.

“Uncle Danny, you did say red and white are the colors that best attract the fish did you not? Else why the red and white lures.”

I took the suntan lotion from my bag and applied it to the front of my body as I lay in the back of the boat. Danny sat on the edge of the boat near the front. He seemed to be paying more attention to me than he did the water and what might be in it.

About an hour later I turned over on my stomach and undid the crossover string that tied in the back of the halter. Danny really took notice at that.

“Hey Uncle Danny,” I cooed, “would you take a break for a sec and put some suntan lotion on my back? I don’t want to get burnt.”

Danny dutifully complied and I could gauge his interest in the job at hand by the erection I noticed in his swim trunks.

“Uncle Danny, please do my legs, too.”

I don’t know why but Danny spent about ten minutes playing with my feet and rubbing lotion on them.

“That’s enough, Uncle Danny, you’re tickling me!”

I fell asleep for about an hour. When I woke Danny had caught three good sized bass.

“Yes!” I cried. “I’m starving!”

“Not just yet, my dear niece. Let’s see if I can catch a few more while they are biting. Why don’t you try again?”

“OK,” I agreed and quickly jumped up and grabbed my rod. Only thing is I neglected to fasten my halter top.

“Honey,” Danny observed, “you forgot something.”

“Oh shit! Oh well, why bother now, you’ve already seen them. Doesn’t bother me anyway. Sis and I run around the house in just panties all the time and it doesn’t even faze Daddy.

“Whatever,” Danny replied matter-of-factly, but I could still see the protrusion in the front of his trunks.

“How about telling me some of your fish stories while we’re waiting for them to bite, Uncle Danny?”

“Having arrived here at my honey hole one morning, I soon discovered I had forgotten to bring any bait. Just then I happened to see a snake swimming by who had caught a worm. I snatched the snake from the water and took his worm. Feeling sorry for the snake with no lunch, I snatched him up again and poured a little beer down his throat and went about my fishing. An hour or so later I felt a tug at my pant leg. Would you believe! Looking down, I saw the same snake with three more worms.”

“Dumb joke, Uncle Danny, but funny. Got any more?”

“Our preacher gave a lecture on Sunday on the evils of drinking. To illustrate his point, he took two glasses, one filled with water, one filled with whiskey. He placed a worm in each. The worm in the water wriggled and twisted up a storm. The worm in the whiskey just straightened out, died, and suck to the bottom of the glass. The preacher asked the congregation, ‘Can anybody tell me what this means?’ I stood up in the back and said, ‘Yeah, if you drink whiskey, you won’t get worms!’ I never went back to church again.”

“Now why would I even think that really happened, Uncle Danny? You got this bad reputation, you know. How many women have you had sex with?”

“Not enough, Honey, not enough,” Danny responded, laughing.

“Uncle Danny, I’m really, really, really hungry. Can’t we go cook up those fish now?”

“Honey, I’m really, really, really horny. Why don’t you eat me?”

“Say what?”

“Eat me. Blow me. Haven’t you ever sucked cock? He slipped off his swim trunks, revealing a very large and stiff dick.”

“Well, uh, uh, no Uncle Danny. I have a boyfriend but the most I’ve ever done is let him play with my tits while I jerked him off. His, uh, thing is nothing like yours. I mean, not nearly so big. But I’m willing to learn, if you want me to.”

“Honey, come over here and get on your knees,” Danny ordered.

Kneeling before him, and feeling his artificial leg, I asked, “Danny, does it ever hurt?”

“The only leg that hurts at the moment is my middle one. Now put your hand on it and stroke, like you do your boyfriend. Yes, that’s good, very good.”

Danny didn’t have to tell me what to do next. It kind of came natural. I opened my mouth and began to lick, nibble and suck. He seemed content to let me take my time and experiment.

“You’re doing just fine, Honey. Now see if you can get more of it in your mouth.”

I did as Uncle Danny instructed but could only get about half his huge cock down my throat. He toyed with my nipples with one hand and put his other behind my head, pulling me down further on him.

“Honey, Honey, you are going to be a great little cocksucker,” Danny whispered as he began to get very excited. I could tell from my limited past experience with my boyfriend he would soon shoot his load.

I pulled Danny out of my mouth and jerked him off hard and fast, just like I did my boyfriend. When he started moaning and thrusting his throbbing manhood at me, I closed my eyes and let him spurt his spunk all over my face. I got a taste of his cum. Not bad I thought as I put my mouth back on his cock and tasted some more. I’m sure glad Danny didn’t scream like my boyfriend did when he came because he sure would have scared the fish.

Danny pulled up his swim trunks, and with a big smile said, “I hope you’re still hungry, because now I’m starved.” He started up the boat and headed toward shore and his truck.

“The delicacy you are about to devour is my specialty, bass fillet, Cajun style,” Danny bragged an hour later. The charcoal grill radiated heat. He sprinkled his Cajun seasoning on each fillet, squeezed juice from orange slices on them, added several drops of tiger sauce and placed them on the grill. During the 20 minutes it took them to cook I basted them with butter.

“This are absolutely delicious!” I observed, in awe of Danny’s culinary talents.

“Thank you my dear niece.”

A half hour later we had finished our meal and relaxed on a blanket under a tree.

“Uncle Danny?”

“Yes, Honey?”

“Would you teach me how to make love?”

“Don’t you want to catch more fish?”

“No, Uncle Danny, I want you to fuck me.”

And did, again, and again and again.

When I got so sore I couldn’t take his huge cock any longer, Danny ate fish. No, not more bass, Danny went down on his Honey hole. Than felt even better than the fucking.

After that I went fishing with Uncle Danny every chance I got. Nobody ever became suspicious because we brought back so many fish. My uncle still got plenty of bass and even more ass. I became his new favorite honey hole.