Honey, I'm Home!

Story Info
Busy husband makes it home on winter night.
698 words
3.69
86.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karyn was sitting alone on her couch with her feet pulled in tight. The snow was coming down making beautiful artwork on the frosty windowpanes. It certainly was a good thing to have the fire going.

She stood in front of the fire wearing a slouchy pair of jogging pants and an oversized teeshirt. The crackling embers from the fire, certainly gave her an idea.

The buxom brunette slid her hands to the bottom of her teeshirt and pulled it up over her body. Her more than ample breasts bounced free. She smiled as she felt the warmth of the fire on her liberated breasts.

She smiled even wider when the next thought entered her mind. Sliding her thumbs under the waistband of her pants, she slid them and her thong underwear down to the ground in front of her. Now she stood with shaven pussy in front of the roaring fire. Damn! It felt so good.

She'd been so engulfed in warming her naked body by the fire that she didn't hear Cory come in. Cory smiled at his wife as she stood naked before him. "Is there something on your mind?" he asked.

"Maybe…" she said walking slowly toward him.

He stood there as his wife approached and began to encircle him like a brunette lioness. "A roaring fire.. My naked wife… What else could I want?"

She pressed her warm breasts up against him and started to kiss him on the mouth. She managed to work his coat and tie off him while ran his fingers along the top and bottom of her breasts. He toyed with the nipples in his hands.

She threw her head back as his caresses worked their way down her lithe frame. His massive cock was bulging against the seams of his pants. Cory led Karyn by the hand to the front of the roaring fire and laid her down gently.

He unzipped his pants and freed his member from its confinement. It was a good thing that he didn't wear underwear… Karyn snickered a bit as he laid down on top of her.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Not a thing.." she replied working her hands around his muscular frame. She began to mold his cock with the sweet feathery touch of a woman in love. This was an object to be treasured.. cared for…

Cory buried his head in her creamy white breasts. He squeezed them gently. Placing his hands on the sensitive areolas, he toyed with the nipples until they were pert points. He then began to suckle on them like a child.

Her pussy juices were dripping down her legs madly. Her loins ached for him to be inside her. "I need you Cory.. I need you inside me now!" she pleaded.

His own need was escalating. He slid two fingers down and parted those sweet honey lips. He ran those fingers along his wife's clit. She trembled from his touch and for the want of him. She was certainly more than ready for him…

His cock slid into her dripping pussy with the greatest of ease. It was though they had been specially made for each other. His motions were gentle and slowly rocking at first.. but soon everything changed…

His racing heart couldn't handle it anymore. He began to bang her wildly. His hips were red from slapping into her legs as she lay on her back… Still it wasn't enough.

Karyn was close to the breaking point. Cory flipped her over on her side and reentered her red hot pussy from the side. His massive shaft began to pound away at her again.

With one hand he propped himself up and with the other he grabbed at her tits as they bounced up and down in this side view. He started to scream out her name..

Karyn thought she was going to absolutely lose her mind. The pounding and the groping… Cory and Karyn both screamed as their juices mingled with one another's in the greatest moment of passion in their married lives. As the two lay on top of each other, Cory managed a smile. "Oh, honey.. I'm home.." he said laughing.