Honey, I'm Home!!!

Story Info
A hard-working girl's solo afternoon turns naughty.
1.1k words
4.24
40.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cemalvo
cemalvo
3 Followers

She felt the tingle of every nerve in her pussy when the first drop of cum coated her tongue. Jack always tasted soooo good and today he was especially naughty. He'd come by for an impromptu lunch and boy was he surprised at what he found…

I haven't seen Sheila in a few days because of my crazy work schedule, thought Jack as he turned up her street. While he loved her company, she was also smart, funny and loved sports, but what he missed most was her tight little pussy. He was hoping that his spontaneity would be rewarded today with a session of wild fuck action.

"Damn" yelled Sheila as she struggled to concentrate on her latest project. Working from home had huge advantages, but sometimes she just couldn't focus. She knew she needed what she had been deprived of for the past few days, but she couldn't wait on Jack. She needed to cum now!

Sheila quickly stripped and crawled back into bed after putting in a kinky video. Hmmm, her favorite scene. It was a threesome that started with the two girls kissing and licking each other up and down. The blonde has medium sized breasts which are emphasized by long, hard nipples which you could see stiffen even more as the other girl nursed. When she'd remove the nipple from her mouth to go to the other breast, she continued to massage the one she left. As usual, my pussy tingled when I saw the drop of breastmilk bead up on the nipple. Oh, how sexy. Once the redhead saw the milk, she visible gasped and immediately began to suck and squeeze so she could get even more!

Got damn, how hot. Sheila's own nipples were getting incredibly hard and by now one of her hands had made its way to her pussy and she was gently squeezing her clit and building up heat. Her mouth was watering as she knew exactly what the milk tasted like because she frequently enjoyed the treat from her own breasts which were beginning to tingle with arousal.

Now, it was the blonde's turn and she loved eating. It was so nasty to see her licking her friend's pussy like a melting ice cream cone. There was pussy juice and spit everywhere and she was magically tongue fucking her, licking up to the clit and sucking it all in one smooth stroke. You could tell the redhead was really turned on. Her clit was HUGE and looked like an open flower. The lips were fluttering like petals and you could see her pussy vibrating. The insides of her legs glistened, her pussy hairs were shiny wet and the blonde's face was soaked. This made Sheila cream even more, so she pulled out her vibrator from the bed side table and begin to suck it thinking how it would feel to have Jack eating her pussy.

Jack was the one to be surprised when he'd walked around the back of Sheila's house. She had her office set up in a room just off her bedroom. But, Jack couldn't believe his eyes. As he passed the bedroom he saw her finger, gliding rhythmically in and out of her dripping pussy while she sucked on a dildo. She was soooooo sexy. Whatever she was watching on the TV really had her turned on. Hey, a man doesn't get many chances to watch his girl masturbate, so rather than disturb her he quietly pulled out it cock which was already straining his pants and begin to stroke. Sheila's breast were great, 40 DD and Jack's cock twitched as he watched her lower her mouth to suck her own nipple.

Things were really heating up on the screen. The blonde was starving and begin to lower her face and her tongue was now circling her tiny asshole. You could tell the redhead was ready for what came next because she clutched the blonde's head as she drilled her hot, hard tongue deep into her ass with one piercing stroke. She pulled all the way out, then plunged back in again. She did this repeatedly until the redhead began to scream and cum so hard that you could see the juices spill out from her pussy which, of course, blondie promptly lapped up.

This made Sheila lose her mind and in one fluid movement she took the dildo from her pussy and inserted it in her ass. Lost in pleasure with her eyes closed, she thought she was dreaming when she sensed someone standing over her bed. It was Jack! Dick in hand, tongue extended and flushed with desire. The glint in her eye gave him the green light and he dove right in on her pussy. Nothing felt as great as that first moment a tongue makes contact with your pussy. It's such a wild sensation and damn, his tongue felt good. He knew just how to lick and how to use his nose to rub against her clit.

Soon, Sheila was lifting her ass from the bed to meet Jack's face. This was so intense that she thought she was going to pass out. Quickly jack pulled the dildo from her ass and inserted his tongue while he continued to finger her pussy. That did it. She begin to scream, cream and cum for what seemed hours. At some point, Jack had managed to get his hot cock into her pussy and the orgasms just continued…one after another. But before he came, he pulled out of Sheila's pussy and climbed up so that she could get what he knew she craved…his cum! She hummed softly and the vibrations added to his pleasure as she sucked him deep into her throat. He could feel her tongue fluttering on the underside of his cock, a sensation that drove him fucking crazy. Her mouth felt like a pump and he could feel his balls tighten. It was those moments just before you cum when it feels like all time stops and pleasure spreads through your entire body, your eyes begin to roll, your muscles begin to tingle. Bam! It happens and bright lights are flashing. Jack's dick begin to explode in Sheila's throat. She just kept sucking to prolong the pleasure and Jack could tell that she was coming all over again because she was gyrating her hips on the bed.

A few minutes later, when they both floated back down to earth it was Jack who spoke first. "Hey honey, surprise!" As she drifted off to sleep, Sheila just smiled and nuzzled up closer. She knew that this was going to be a great afternoon.

cemalvo
cemalvo
3 Followers