Honey meets Rhonda

Story Info
My wife's lover teaches me a lesson.
2.1k words
3.65
42.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
312 Followers

My wife Brenda and I have been having problems for more than a year, we didn't seem to agree on anything but in the last couple of weeks she had become a little happier. I couldn't identify anything I had done to bring about this change but I hoped it was something we could build on.

One day there was nothing going on at work so I went home shortly after I arrived. I noticed a strange car in the driveway and saw no sign of Brenda downstairs. I heard some music from upstairs so I went to see.

Opening the bedroom door I got the shock of my life. There laying on her back on the bed was my wife and on top of her was someone fucking her brains out. Upon a second look it was another woman.

I went and put my hand on the woman's shoulder to try to get her off my wife, who was thoroughly enjoying herself but this was a big solidly built woman and she didn't budge. Finally she turned and looked angrily at me then said to Brenda, "Must be your husband." I backed away slightly when she got off of Brenda saying to me, "Damn you interrupt me fucking my girlfriend you really are an asshole."

Now I'm a fairly big guy 6-3 tall and 190 pounds so even though this big naked brunette with her shoulder length hair in a ponytail, all 5-10 and 245 pounds of her, was coming towards me I wasn't worried.

The woman, Rhonda, came at me and for whatever reason I was paying too much attention to the strap on dildo bouncing in front of her and before I could react she was on me. Rhonda grabbed my crotch and squeezed my balls hard freezing me in my tracks. She then put a shoulder into my chest and drove me back into the wall. I was stunned but not hurt until she took a step back and drove her shoulder into me four more times slamming me into the wall then pummeled my stomach with about six punches followed up with grabbing and pulling up on my balls. I got on my toes trying to escape the pressure but I was out of breath and hurting.

Rhonda then put an arm through my legs, the other around my neck and scooped me up chest high before body slamming me to the floor. I was done and wanted to curl up into a ball and just have this be over but Rhonda flattened me out on my back, straddled my body with her knees at my sides and her hands on my shoulders.

There I was pinned down and looking up at this Amazon who had just kicked my ass in short order, her fat jugs hanging above my chin and her strap on dildo laying on my stomach. To top off my complete defeat and humiliation my 5-11 and beautiful 175 pound wife Brenda climbed up and layed on Rhonda's back, reaching around and fondling her jugs. As if I needed a demonstration of Rhonda's strength or Brenda's love for her. My wife looked over Rhonda's shoulder down at me with a look of disgust and said, "Honey I would have had you join us but you're such a prick when it comes to doing anything together I decided to just enjoy myself with Rhonda. But then you had to come home early and now she's kicked your ass royally I don't see how I can ever look at you as an equal again."

Rhonda said, "You really aren't much of a man, I can't believe you folded so fast. I'm sure Brenda will want to keep you around for a while even though you're probably not good for much so I'll play with you too. But for now I want to get back to fucking your wife so let's have you wait until we need you for something." Then to my shock Rhonda raised up slightly and belly flopped on top of me.

I was splattered by her and Brenda's combined 420 pounds and so out of breath I couldn't even moan when they got up off me. I was barely able to focus as they returned to the bed, Brenda on her back and Rhonda between her legs resuming pounding my wife's pussy. Sore and struggling to catch my breath I got an elbow under me and looked at the bed. I was fascinated watching my wife and her lover and even though I felt lower than low having been put in my place by Rhonda her power and authoritative attitude had me in awe.

Finally Rhonda stopped and she and Brenda hugged and kissed rolling over each other. When they separated Rhonda looked at me and said, "You must have enjoyed that show, get out of those clothes and get on over here so you can eat your wife's pussy she's really hot and I need to catch my breath." Brenda spread her legs and I got undressed and leapt at the chance to go down on her.

So into pleasing my wife I was almost oblivious to Rhonda climbing on the bed behind me except for her ordering me to get up on my knees while I ate Brenda. I could feel her squeezing my ass and stroking my thighs but if that was her thing so be it I thought. The warm gel around my ass didn't hit home until I felt one then two fingers up my ass but Brenda locked her thighs around my head and held me. It wasn't until I felt the head of the dildo poke into my asshole that it dawned on me.

That's when I remembered Rhonda and more importantly the strap on she was wearing before and that it must have been twelve inches long. My scream was muffled by my face being buried in Brenda's pussy but my cherry being popped was a pain like none I had ever experienced. Rhonda wasn't rough though she slowly worked more of the dildo deeper in my ass, playing with me as she had said.

She even reached around to take my cock in her left hand and despite the pain which took so much of my attention that I could no longer concentrate enough to eat Brenda's pussy I was getting hard. That's when my wife let me go, slid out from under me and after kissing Rhonda came around and took over jerking me off and kissing me. Holding my hips Rhonda gave my ass a leisurely reaming going deeper with every few strokes until I felt her firm rounded belly bumping against my butt and knew she was pumping all 12 inches up in my ass.

The attention from Brenda helped ease the pain in my ass and I was actually getting comfortable with Rhonda gently humping me. Finally I felt myself getting close, which Brenda knew all so well, Rhonda suddenly pulled out of my ass and she and Brenda rolled me onto my back. They rolled my legs up over my head folding me in half which had my cock pointing right at my face then Brenda tilted my head forward as Rhonda was on top of me and bent me even further with some pain aiming the head of my 8 inch cock at my lips. Rhonda held my balls and said, "Open wide or these are going to hurt real bad."

The mind works quickly in desperate situations and my lips made a big "O" as I instantly realized bent in half by two powerful, horny women who didn't like me much at the moment gave me no room to argue. Rhonda put the head of my dick in my mouth and jerked me off so I shot my wad in the back of my throat and continued until I was spent.

As I stared at the ceiling I still hadn't fully come to grips with what had transpired in the past hour, finding my wife with her amazon lover, getting my ass seriously whipped, getting fucked up the ass and sucking my own dick and swallowing my load. It seemed like a bad dream.

The reality struck as Rhonda, after removing her strap on, sat down on my chest and said, "Make it count if you know what's good for you." She then slid forward and planted her pussy on my face. Knowing Rhonda meant it I did my best the pleasure her. Even with her riding my face I was able to relax when I felt my wife working with her hands to get me hard again.

Rhonda had a couple of orgasms before she raised up off me and looking at Brenda stroking my cock said, "You are thoughtful Bren" then turned to me and said, "You're not man enough to fuck me but at least you can get it up so I'll fuck you, that will be your treat for the day." I was a little puzzled and must have looked it because Rhonda added, "Oh you thought I was the big Amazon dyke, well I'm the big Bi Amazon, it takes a real man to get this pussy but I'll take a wimp ass dick like yours' if I'm really horny and Brenda makes me hot enough to even use you."

And with that Rhonda lowered herself onto my stiff cock. Brenda came and sat on my face facing her lover. Rhonda was fucking me alright, bouncing hard and getting everything she could. I was eating Brenda while she rubbed Rhonda's thighs and they squeezed each other's tits. I was in some discomfort with Rhonda and my wife on top of me but man Rhonda was really fucking my brains out and Brenda was cumming on my face. Finally I couldn't hold out any longer and shot my load. Rhonda sat down on me and pulled Brenda towards her onto my chest with left me with a face full of her ass and they hugged and kissed oblivious to me being under them.

The capper came when Rhonda had me lay down then she layed directly on top of me facing up. It was now Brenda wearing the strap on getting between both our legs and putting her latex dong in her girlfriend's pussy. There I was pinned under my wife's lover, looking over her shoulder as my beautiful passionate and very turned on Brenda began fucking her. I reached around as best I could to play with Rhonda's fat tits which she seemed to enjoy. With Rhonda's size and strength Brenda was really able to start fucking her hard and once Rhonda got into it she was humping her ass up at Brenda who pounded her back down and onto my belly. Before long I was being crushed under the humping of their combined weight and had to give up playing with Rhonda's tits since I was barely able to breathe.

I was out of it but I guess Brenda noticed my state and had Rhonda slide off me but they didn't break their motion once I was out of the way. I saw Rhonda wrap her powerful legs around Brenda as they hugged tightly and continued to bang away at each other then they pushed me to the floor and I just passed out.

The next morning I went down to get breakfast and go to work. Brenda said nothing until I asked, "Is this how our life is going to be from now on?" She looked at me with disappointment and answered, "If you want me for a wife yes, I care about you but we were having so much trouble getting along before in and out of bed I would rather have it like this. Rhonda makes me feel alive and is so exciting I've found a great partner. You seemed to be getting into taking it up the ass so if you can get off on that you're just about having a threeway with two horny women. And now that Rhonda and I don't have to plan around your schedule and we can be more spontaneous, I'll be happier"

I went to work and once the shock of it wore off I started thinking about it. Rhonda didn't abuse me after she kicked my ass, it was rough sex but she is big and was playing with me and there are worse things than taking it up the ass. Once she got to know me we could both enjoy it and we both really love and care for Brenda. So why not I figured.

patdown
patdown
312 Followers