Honey, My Husband is Alive!

Story Info
They're shocked to find her first husband alive!
5.1k words
3.83
114.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's has a husband!

I've been married now for six years. I met a wonderful women while on vacation in Paris of all places. She was travelling alone and we were eating at the bar in the hotel we were both staying at. It turned out she lived in the town right next to me! We talked for 10 minutes with an empty chair between us, then she asked me if I wanted to slide over. Of course I did because not only was I having a great time and conversation between us flowed like we'd known each other our whole lives, but also because she was flat out gorgeous!

We continued to talk and drink wine 'till midnight. She told me all about how two years earlier, she lost her husband in a boating accident. He and two friends, fishing off the Florida Keys in a small boat, got caught in a storm and basically vanished. The Coast Guard searched for weeks but nothing was ever found. No boat and no bodies. Eventually all three were declared dead. Cindy and her husband Dan, both 28 at the time of the accident, hadn't had any children yet but she told me it had been a long road back for her and that she still misses him every day. I told her about my recent break up, which while not nearly as tramatic, gave us another thing in common. After we left the bar, we took a short walk outside and had our first kiss. And what a kiss it was. There was some serious chemistry between us. Cindy told me it was the first kiss she'd shared with anyone other than her husband since she was 22 years old! I walked her up to her room thinking we were going to bed together. She opened her door and turned and looked at me.

"Matt", she said, "I really enjoyed meeting you. I haven't had a night like tonight in a long, long time."

We kissed again and my hands started to roam. She moaned as a I grabbed her ass and pulled her up against my erection. Our tongues danced together and I started walking her back into her room almost pushing her with my cock. But, she stopped me.

"Matt, I'd love to invite you in but I just don't think it's a good idea. I'm sorry if I lead you on."

"You know what Cindy? I completely understand," I said, "but how about this. How about I pick you up tomorrow morning and we have breakfast, and then go out and see Paris together?"

"I'd love that Matt, how about nine o'clock?, she smiled.

"See you then," I was backing away.

With a smile that melted my heart she said, "And sorry about that," looking directly at the obvious tent in the front of my pants.

I laughed really hard, looked down, tapped it with my hand and said, "yeah, not nice, but I'll forgive you."

"Maybe I can make it up to you another time, she offered.

"Now THAT, would be nice," I said.

"Goodnight Matt"

"Goodnight Cindy"

My God, I almost said, I love you!

For some reason I didn't jerk off when I got back to my room. Very unlike me. Especially given the fact I had a hard on pretty much all night. When I got up and showered, I had great fun soaping up my throbbing cock, but again resisted the urge to cum.

When Cindy opened the door the next morning, it took my breath away! She looked amazing. Just shorts and a tank top but OMG! What a body. Big firm tits stuffed into a cute little tight pink top. Long perfect legs, and a mouthwatering ass. I was kind of just starring at her and she said, "Good morning" and kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning yourself," I said and put my hands around her waist and kissed her again, longer this time.

"You look," I paused, "and taste, incredible!"

We kissed more, there go the tongues again, soon my poor cock, now in totured state, was back at attention.

Cindy's hands roam. Down my back, over my butt, around to my crotch, now squeezing my throbbing erection.

"What is it the kids say, 'Woops I did it again," Cindy said still holding me by the cock.

As she massaged my cock she pulled me into her room.

"This is going to be problem for you today isn't it," she said?

"Yes", I sort of squeaked.

"And it's all my fault too," she cooed.

"Pretty much," I said as the back of my hand traced circles around her right nipple now protruding from her top.

"How are you going to enjoy Paris in this condition," she said still rubbing my cock?

"Didn't you masturbate last night," she whispered in an insanely seductive voice?

"No," I said in between breaths while thinking, 'i can't believe she just asked me if I jerked off.

"Why not," she asked looking up at me with those incredible eyes?

"I don't know," I said finding it hard to breathe as she continued stroke my cock thru my shorts.

"Well did you play with yourself at all," she teased?

"Yes, on and off all night," I admitted.

Never before in my life had I been asked if I jerked off by a women, and I'd certainly never admitted to one that I did. I was finding out that Cindy was a very erotic women!

"But you never came? You poor thing," she reached down and unzipped my shorts.

"No," I grunted.

"Wanna know something funny Matt," she said now rubbing my cock thru my boxers?

"Sure," I was reaching down between her legs beginning to return the favor.

"I did the same thing!"

"As soon as you left, I regretted not inviting you in," she said.

"I think you're really hot Matt. As soon as you left I got in the shower and immediately started caressing my breasts. I had my fingers in my mouth and in my pussy and you know something else," still looking right into my eyes?

"What Cindy?"

"I haven't been horny since I lost Dan, but I might be hornier right now than I have ever been in my entire life," she proclaimed.

"Oh my God, me too," I said as she dropped my shorts to the floor and knelt down in front of me.

"I did say I might help you out didn't I," she asked?

"Yes," I pleaded.

Well Cindy proceeded to pully my boxers down and my cock sprang out.

"Very nice," she said as she started flicking the head of my cock with her toungue.

Cindy opened her mouth and surprised me by taking my entire cock into her mouth, right down to my pubic hair in one shot. She then, with the perfect amount of suction and alot of toungue, ever so slowly drew back until she just had my cock head still in her mouth as she looked right into my eyes.

"I really like your cock Matt," she said right before she plunged all the way back down on it and then slowly withdrew again in the same manner as before.

"I'm glad, but if you do that one more time I sorry to say, I'm going explode right in to your mouth," I said almost holding my breath.

Cindy took my cock in her hand, tapped it couple of times against her toungue and said, "Don't be sorry Matt, I'd love for you to cum in my mouth. In fact right now I really NEED you to cum in my mouth."

She procceded to deepthroat me one more time, (for the record, I'd never been deepthroated before. To say this was the best blowjob of my life would be one of the all time understatements!) and while she was slowly withdrawing off my cock, I began to pulse jets of cum into her mouth. My legs were shaking fairly violently as I shot cum into her mouth as she at once swallowed it and still sucked the head of my cock. And when I say sucked,I mean she was sucking it like she was in a lollipop contest. For my part I just stood there in the middle of her hotel room, looking up at the ceiling, cumming more than I'd ever cum in my entire life, thinking about how my luck had changed literally overnight, till finally Cindy couldn't take any more and pulled her mouth, which was filled with my seman, off my cock to take a breath.

I was about to warn her when one more big shot came out and hit her right in the face.

Still slowly squeezing my cock she burst into laughter, with huge cum shot going from the top of her forhead, down over her eye and nose, the corner of her mouth and her chin.

"My God that is the most cum I have ever seen come out of a penis," she said still laughing.

She looked behind me into the mirror at her cum covered face and said, "Well, haven't we just gone right ahead and gotten to know one another said the girl with cum all over her face."

"And to think I didn't invite you in last night cuz I didn't want you to think I was a slut," she said still laughing as she stood up, still dressed by the way.

"You say slut like it's a bad thing," I said, "you know some people like slutty."

"Really," Cindy said, "well if you can keep a secret; slutty... I can do! In fact, having not been fucked in over two years...slutty is all I really wanna do right now."

She stood up and kissed me. With a face covered in my cum and a half cum filled mouth I kissed her back with a passion I'd just never felt before. I'd never tasted my own cum before and frankly would have been unwilling had the opportunity presented itself. But for some reason it just didn't bother me. All I cared about was her mouth and toungue which I couldn't get enough of.

I pushed her back on the bed, climbed over and said, "How would like me to eat your pussy for next week straight?"

"Yes please," she said very sweetly.

I undid her little belt, unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them and pulled them off her fantastic legs. I was now looking down at a simply heavenly sight. Beautiful little white lacy bikini panties, obviously drenched all ready with her juices. I started kissing her stomach as I pushed her shirt and bra up over her tits. I lightly ran little circles around her nipples not quite touching them directly as I licked her belly button and slowly worked my way down to her panties. I kissed her pussy thru her panties and lick all around the edges of them. I snaked my toungue around the edges and inside threatening to but never directly licking her pussy.

"Oh my God Matt, please I can't take it any more. Please."

"Please what I said," now teasing her just for the fun of it.

"Lick my fucking cunt, NOWWW," she screamed loud enough for the entire floor of the hotel to hear.

Jesus I thought, ok I better get to it. I pulled her panties down and dove into the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen or tasted. I licked and sucked her til she came over and over and over again. Finally she stopped me and said, "Matt you are incredible but I can't take any more. Will you please come up here and put that beautiful cock inside me. I need to fucked sooo bad."

And I did, and it was awesome. I didn't pound her pussy doggie style and I didn't fuck her ass, although we would do all those things before we left Paris, but actually we made love slowly and sensuously and for a long time and at the end a tear fell out of her eye and I said, "What's wrong?"

She said, "This is gonna sound crazy, because I only met you last night, but... I think I'm in love with you!"

With tears now pouring out of her I said, "You want to hear something funny? When I was saying good bye last night, I almost said 'I love you'. I swear to God it almost just came out. I just caught it. And when I was riding up the elevator I remember thinking why would I say that; and it was crystal clear to me. It's because I do love you."

Now I had tears in my eyes and we embraced, both knowing we had found our soul mates. And it was good!!!

We spent the next three weeks roaming around Europe like newlyweds which ironically after a quick ceremony in Rome, we were.

When we got back to the States, I sold my condo and moved into Cindy's beautiful home. At first I was little put off by all the photos of Dan around but I understood. Hell it had been Dan's house. In fact, sometimes I felt guilty like I had taken over this dead guys life. His house, his beautiful wife, I even drove his Porshe for a while till it just felt to wierd and I traded it in for Range Rover. But all in all life was great. My sex life with Cindy never cooled down. We fucked like bunnies around the clock and we even talking about starting a family.

Then one night during dinner, the phone rang. This was a rarity as we both lived on our cell phones. Cindy said, "I'll get it," and got up with her glass of wine in her hand to answer.

"Who the hell could it be," I said, "probably a fucking annoying telemarketer. "

I watched Cindy say, "Hello," and then just drop like a rock to the floor!

I ran over to her and she had fainted. The phone was dangling by the cord and I could hear someone saying, "Cindy? Cindy? Are you there?

I got to Cindy who was coming to but clearly in shock. She sat up being careful to avoid the broken glass but had glazed look on her face looking at nothing in particular mumbling, "Oh my God," over and over.

Finally I picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

The voice on the other end said, "Who the hell is this?"

I said, "This is Cindy's husband Matt, who the he'll is this?"

All I heard was a long slow dragged out, "Holy shit."

"Who is this?", I said again.

"This is Cindy's husband Dan."

"Holy Shit", were the next words to come out of my mouth as I looked down at Cindy and we exchanged a look that said, oh yeah, life just got a lot more complicated!

I quickly tried to pull myself together.

"Ahhh, Dan this is quite a shock. Where are you? What happened. You know everyone thought you were dead right?"

I ended up talking to Dan for 10 minutes. He was in a small fishing village in a remote island in the Bahamas. He'd lived on a tiny unihabited island for two years until some fisherman spotted a signal fire and rescued him. He would be travelling to Nassau by boat the next day and flying home the day after that.

I didn't know what else to say except we'll pick you up at the airport. I asked Cindy who hadn't moved if she wanted to talk. She nodded and stood up. I asked her if she wanted to be alone.

She gave me a sad smile and nodded, "Thanks," as I handed her the phone and left the room.

They talked for about 20 minutes and then Cindy came into the living room and curled up in my lap. Her eyes showed the obvious sign of someone who'd been crying. Neither one of us said anything for the next hour.

Finally she looked up at me and said, "What the fuck are we gonna do?"

Having her say we, might have been the greatest moment of my life and I told her so.

She said, "Matt, you don't think I'd ever leave you do you?"

I said, "I sure fucking hope not Cindy because I wouldn't want to have to try and live without you. The thought is unfathomable."

"Well look Matt," she said looking right into my eyes, "THAT, is last thing you ever have to worry about. In fact I'm so sorry for even letting you sit here and think that was even a possibiliy for the past hour. I all ready told Dan that on the phone too. This is complicated but I no more want to live without you than you do me!"

My heart lept! What a roller coaster of emotion. In fact, next thing you know, I'm fucking Cindy from behind on the couch. She's saying, "Harder, harder, fuck me harder, fuck me harder DAN!"

Houston we have a problem.

Well Cindy apologized a hundred times but did admit she was thinking about Dan as her orgasm hit. She assured me it meant nothing but we did have a long talk about the fact that she told Dan he could come and stay with us as we figured this whole thing out. After all she said, "Its kinda his house."

We decided to pick Dan up together at the airport. When Cindy spotted him she lit up. He looked like a cave man with his hair and beard. But Cindy ran and jumped into his arms. They hugged for a long time. I was looking around at peoples reactions and you could tell they were wondering what was going on.

Cindy turned and said, "OK this is fucked up. Dan, Matt, Matt, Dan."

Dan extended his hand to me and said, "Matt, it's nice to meet you. This is crazy but right now if you guys can just get me out of here I'd really appreciate it."

And like that we shook hands and headed for the car. On the ride home Dan and I talked a lot. His story was facinating. I asked a million questions and he was happy to answer them. He was so happy to be with people he couldn't stop talking. When we got home he headed right for the shower. Cindy offered to cut his hair and he said that would be great, I'll call you when I'm ready.

An hour later he came down and looked like a different person. He had shaved and just put his hair straight back in a long pony tail. Cindy and I both said, "Wow. You look great." Cindy grabbed a pair of shears and just chopped about 20 inches off of Dan's pony tail. Haircut accomplished.

He said, "Well if you lived off fish and bananas for two years, you'd be pretty fit too, I can tell you that. Look I found a pair of my jeans."

He raised his shirt and showed the room in the waist of his jeans, and the rediculous washboard stomach he was sporting.

That got a slight gasp from Cindy.

We opened a bottle of wine, and then another and then a third. It felt like three old friends who had known each other for years. We laughed and had a great time. I have to say, Dan is a great guy. And I still felt guilty like I stole his life.

Cindy at one point jokingly said, "Can't I just keep you both?"

And all of a sudden there was an uncomfortable silence. As soon as she felt it, Cindy said, "Oh shit I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry guys I just umm, I just ahh, I think i'm a little drunk."

We all were. I must have been because the next thing that came out of my mouth was, "is that possible, is that something we could talk about. Maybe on trial basis and see what happens? Is that crazy? Am I out of my mind?"

Cindy said, "I think it's the most romantic thing I've ever heard Matt. You never stop amazing me."

Dan said, "Matt, it is crazy, but we left crazy behind a long time ago. If you're willing to try I'm willing to try. I have to say. I'm impressed. It takes hell of a man to do what you just did."

"Hey, talk about a hell of man Dan. After what you've been thru, Jesus Christ it's the least I could do."

Did I just say that?

Cindy suddenly had a big smile on her face. "So this is real? We're gonna try this? How would it work, I mean sleeping arrangement and stuff?"

Dan and I looked at each other, and he said, "Alternate?"

"Alternate it is and since it's your first night, and if it's all right with Cindy, she's all yours tonight, I'll sleep in the guest room."

Cindy jumped out of chair and started kissing me, saying, "You're incredible over and over."

Finally I said, "OK, don't get my motor running, it's Dan's night. Now you two go up to bed before I come to my senses. I'll clean up here and see you both in the morning."

With that they looked at each, stood up, ( I noticed the big bulge in the front of Dan's baggy jeans and it reminded me of myself in Paris ) and headed up the stairs to the bedroom.

After I cleaned up I went up to try and sleep. I couldn't help but stop and listen a little as I walked past the master bedroom door. Cindy was moaning like crazy and the headboard was banging loudly. Cindy's husband was fucking the living shit out of her!

It went on for about two hours as I laid in bed hard as rock but with a pit in my stomach. I wanted to stop it and was relieved when it finally did. Ten minutes later Cindy came into my room.

"Are you OK?" she asked, "We were a little loud weren't we?"

"Yeah, I'm OK, are you OK?

"Honey, I'm more than OK. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I'm so happy to have Dan back and I'm so happy to have you. And I'm so grateful of you being so understanding. But I want you to know, if decide you are uncomfortable with this at all, just say the word. OK?"

"OK," I said. "Sooo, I hesitated, ahhh,how was it?"

Cindy smiled, "Oh it was great. It was like being fucked by someone who was stranded on a deserted island for three years. And yet it was familiar. Almost like it all never happened."

"But, I have to admit, I was thinking about you in here. This will take some getting used to."

"Cindy, do you remember in Paris, I said I liked slutty?"

12