Honey Smart

Story Info
How a woman got her start as a prostitute.
5.7k words
4.32
68.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey Smart is my real name, believe it or not. It's on my birth certificate. On the very day I was born my daddy found and robbed a bee tree and got a lard bucket full of honey. My red hair is natural and so is everything else about me.

Everyone always ask me, how did I start being a whore? Well, that's a good question. You have to understand that I came from poor white trash. My mother was poor trash, my father was poor trash and all my relatives are Poor trash. I grew up in a trailer. Not a mobile or modular home. Just a trashy old trailer. I was born and raised in the backwater town of Home Bayou. That's nearly as far south as you can go and stay in Alabama or even the country.

They used to joke about it and say that the richest man in town was poor, but that was a lie. The richest man in Home Bayou was Carlton Mills. Everybody else was broke. Carlton Mills owned the damned town and everybody in it. I managed to graduate from high school, but just barely, but I did make it. I was the only one of my five siblings to do so. After graduation I got a full time job waiting tables in the only café in town. One day Carlton Mills came in and I served him a burger and fries. When I took his order I intentionally leaned in and rubbed my boobs on his shoulder. Being a tall redhead with big tits and cute always got me looks from the guys. Mills was no exception.

"Where in hell did you come from, girl?" he asked me. "I thought I knew every pretty gal in this town." I suspect he did. The gossip around town was Carlton Mills was one horny son of a bitch. If you believed the tongue-waggers he had bedded almost all the women in town. Carlton never let a thing like them being married stop him from hopping on a gal. He didn't let the legal age bother him much either. Who was going to complain and who would they complain to? The bastard owned the only grocery store, the only hardware and the only industry around for miles. His industries was the turpentine plant and the sawmill. Everybody either worked for him or some business that was supported by him and his companies.

He seemed old as dirt to me at the time, but I don't suppose he was much over fifty years old when he took notice of me. Having Carlton Mills take notice was either a good thing or a terrible thing. I was still pretty young and unsophisticated , but I was old enough to know what Carlton was after and foolish enough to let him think he could get it. I flirted with him every time he came in for a week or so even though all my friends told me I was stupid.

"I got a little place down on Mobile Bay," he told me one day. "You ought to see it. Right on the beach."

"I guess I should see it," I teased. "When is that going to happen?"

"How about this weekend? I'll pick you up Friday afternoon and we'll drive down in my new car. We'll have a lot of fun playing in the water and all."

Suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. My flirting and teasing had got me in a place where I had to fish or cut bait. Shit or get off the pot. If I had know what was going to happen I would have jumped off the pot and ran like the devil was after me. Instead of running I said I would be ready.

That night I told my momma I was going away for the weekend with Carlton Mills and she cried. She begged me not to go and I asked her why.

"He's an evil man," she said sobbing. "Pure evil and he'll mess you up , Honey. There is no good in the man at all. He'll only want one thing from you and you'll have to give it to him. Please don't do it. I know where of I speak."

Like most eighteen year olds I didn't pay any attention to my mother. When Friday came I had a few of my nicer things packed and I was ready. ***

Carlton's little place looked like a mansion to me. Coming from a trailer almost anything would. His house was old, but it was a grand old place. It was built to withstand hurricanes and sat high off the ground on stone pillars. It had a wide porch that went all the way around it. Inside, to me, was simply lavish.

"Me and you'll be sleeping down here," Carlton said once we were inside. It hadn't been discussed and I knew what was expected of me, but it was still a shock to hear it said out loud. "The other's can bunk down wherever they want."

"What other's?" I asked. That was something else that hadn't been discussed. I just assumed it would be me and Carlton there.

"I got some friends comin' in from Mobile for the weekend. Real party people. You're goina like 'em. Come on, Honey and let's skinny-dip in the bay before they show up. I'm dying to see them fine titties you got." I brought a swimsuit, but apparently it wasn't going to be needed.

My breasts started developing early and they just kept growing. By the time I was a freshman in high school I had the biggest breasts in the whole school and even then I grew some more. At eighteen I wore a thirty-eight double D bra. The truth of the matter for most of my formative years my boobs embarrassed me. I tried to hide them as much as possible. It wasn't until after I turned eighteen that I started to let them out. I stopped being embarrassed and started enjoying what God gave me. The boys I dated all seem to get a lot of joy from them.

Carlton grabbed some towels and led me down to the beach. It was only a few yards to the sandy beach. Once we were at the water's edge I took my dress off. While Carlton watched I removed my bra and panties and dropped them on the towel.

"By damn, girl!" he said when I was naked. "You got some fine titties there. You're a natural redhead, too!" His eyes were alternating between my breasts and my downy covered pussy. I thought I would never get pubic hair like the other girls. For all I had I might as well have had none.

I left him gawking and ran into the surf. The water was blood warm. I didn't look at Carlton until he joined me in the water When I did look at him I was shocked. That ol' boy was hung like a donkey! I wasn't a blushing virgin, but the boys I had been with didn't have anything like what old man Mills had swinging between his legs. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I realize why Carlton Mills looked so scrawny. It made him poor just carrying that dick around.

"Like my cock, don't you, little girl?' Carlton said putting his arm around mu bare shoulders and grabbing my tit with his free hand. "That's good because you're going to get plenty of chance to get very well acquainted this week end. Do you know how to give a blow Job?" What kind of question was that to ask me? Of course I knew how. That and hand-jobs kept my hymen intact as long as I wanted it to.

Kneeling in the surf with waves bouncing me around while giving head was new. I discovered that sex on the beach, while seemingly romantic was not. Too much salt and sand. I also discovered something else while being fucked on a small towel. Big dicks are more fun, even with all the sand, than small dicks.

Carlton and I made it back to the house before the guests arrived. I had time to take a shower and attempt to wash the sand out of my pussy. On the way back to the house Carlton told me I would be acting as hostess that night. I was thrilled and honored. Yeah, thrilled before I found out that as hostess I had to fetch the drinks and get more dip and chips and run my ass off while having my tits and ass grouped by a bunch of old farts. The hostess had other duties, but I didn't find out about them until later in the evening.

"Carlton, where on earth did you find this pretty young gal with these big tits?" one man asked him.

"Out in the swamp," Carlton answered with a big laugh. "Young and fresh as the morning. She loves to fuck, don't you Honey?"

While it was true I did like to fuck, I didn't like it that Carlton was telling all those men about it. I had noticed that there were only men. No women came, making me the only woman in the house. A smart girl would have been concerned, but since I've never been accused of being too smart I wasn't worried. Six old men didn't scare me one bit.

After a while the men started playing poker and they played for blood. I watched long enough to determine the white chips were worth a hundred dollars. I made three dollars an hour plus tips waiting tables at the café so that was a lot of money to me. I saw one pot that had to be worth three or four thousand dollars. It was mindboggling to me how they could be so causal with that kind of money.

"Honey, I'll give you this white chip if you'll show me just one tit," one of the men said.

"Shit, Fred, don't be a piker," the one they called Tom said. "Give the young woman a red one and we'll all see both her tits." Five hundred dollars just to see my boobs? That was unbelievable! Fred held out a red chip and I snatched it.

"Them's some fine looking titties, Honey," Fred said after I lifted my shirt and let him see. "Are they real?" What a question! I had heard about women who got their tits made bigger, but not in Home Bayou. I told him they were real.

"Honey sucks a mean cock, too," Carlton said winking at me and causing my face to turn an even darker shade of red. "She polished my knob down in the bay a while ago. I fucked her on the beach and she did pretty good for a kid." Carlton threw his cards down and got up from the table telling me to follow him. He took me to a bedroom on the main floor.

"I got you something to wear," he said handing me a plastic shopping bag. I opened it and saw it was some kind of costume. I asked him what it was. "It's a French maid's outfit," he answered. "I had to guess at your size, but it should fit. Put it on and come back out."

I finally got the tiny little dress on. It was snug on top, but most things are for me. There was some black fishnet hose and a garter belt. I knew about garters from catalogs, but I hadn't ever worn one. The real high heels were a little too big, but I could wear them. After I finally got the things on I looked at myself in the mirror. Part of me thought I looked like a real slut, but the other and larger part thought I looked dammed good. My boobs were barely covered, but that didn't worry me much. They had already seen my tits.

I went back to the room where they were playing cards and when they saw me they whooped and hollered like school boys.

"Damn, that gal has a fine ass on her, too!" Fred said loudly. "You ever been poked in the ass, Honey?" I didn't know exactly what he meant so I told him no. I figured he was talking about being ass fucked and I had, but that wasn't none of his business. I kept my virginity another few months by letting my boyfriend do me in that hole.

"You mean to tell us you ain't ever been fucked up the shitter?" a man by the name of Ross said. I ignored him and went to get them more drinks.

"Honey," Ross said when I returned. "What would it take to be the first to fuck your ass?"

"Two blue chips and a red one," I answered. The blues were worth a thousand and the reds five hundred so I thought that would shut his nasty mouth.

"How much for just some pussy?" another man said.

"Hold on!" Ross snapped at the man. "Me and Honey is workin' on a covenant here. We're negotiating. Now Honey, don't you think that's a little steep. I don't pay twenty-five hundred for ass in Mobile. You got to lower your fee some."

I glanced at Carlton and saw him grinning at me. It suddenly dawned on me that they thought I was a whore! Carlton had apparently told them I was.

"What about a blue chip and one red one?" Ross persisted. "That's fuckin' good money for some ass. Even one as young and nice as yours."

As pissed-off as I was I had to stop and think about it. Fifteen hundred dollars to let some old man pop my ass? How long would I have to wait tables to make that kind of money? I won't lie. That was a tempting offer.

"Hey, you guys settle down," Carlton said. "Why don't we just pool our money? Say everybody tosses in fifteen hundred and we can fuck the gal anywhere we want."

"For how long?" Fred asked. "Are we talking all night? What about tomorrow? What's that going to cost?"

I was mentally figuring it up. Nine thousand dollars just to have sex with them? Six old farts were planning on paying me nine thousand dollars? I wouldn't make that much money all year...or the next year either.

"How about this?" Carlton said. "Pony up for tonight and we'll figure out what she should get tomorrow. What do you say, Honey? Could you use nine grand?"

You have to remember I was just nineteen and wasn't all that experienced. I didn't have a clue what it would be like to have sex with six men. Once I let two boys fool around with me and they did me one at a time, but that was my only time with more than one man. To be honest, all I could think about was nine thousand dollars and what I could do with that kind of money. I didn't have to think about it for very long. I was seriously considering to agree. They each put the two chips in the center of the table. Six blue chips and six red ones. It didn't look like much, but Carlton exchanged them for real cash money. I had never seen that much money at one time in my whole life. I was sold.

I suppose I thought they would take me into the bedroom one at a time and after humping me a few time they'd grunt and get off. I was wrong. They drew high card to see who was going to be first. Ross, the butt fucker won. I started for the bedroom, but he called me back to him. I went to where he sat and he stripped me down to just the garter, hose and heels.

The next thing I knew he was kissing me all over. Right there in front of the others. Since my nipples are so sensitive it didn't take long before I was hot. I didn't care that the other men were watching. I was so hot I would have let him fuck me in front of the Home Bayou city hall.

"Ross, take the bitch over to that couch," Carlton said. "You can dip your wick there. Save her ass for later."

Ross pushed me to a long leather couch and put me down on it. He pushed my legs open and rammed his stubby little cock in me. I came right away and that caused the other men to cheer. Ross squirted in me and got off. Fred was next and each of the other's in turn. I don't know how many times I came, but it was a bunch. When the last man took his turn fucking me I foolishly thought it was over with. Boy, was I ever wrong! Them old fuckers had just started!

It was one at a time for a while. Then they started doubling up on me. I was sucking one while another one fucked me. I'm telling the truth when I say I loved it. They pumped a gallon of cum in me and I never gave it a moment's thought that I wasn't on any kind of birth control and there wasn't a condom in sight.

Sometime around midnight Carlton sent me to clean up and wash the cum off of me. I was covered with their sperm. After a hot shower I came back out and they were all waiting on me. The fucking started all over again. This time was a little different. Ross got my ass like he wanted. He used some kind of grease and it wasn't all that bad. They all wanted some of my butt and they got it. I'm not a huge fan of ass fucking. I mean I can take it or leave it, but six horny old men can do a number on a girl's asshole.

It was getting to be a bother when they decided to really double up on me. Carlton did my bottom and Fred fucked my pussy. I really got off on that deal. That was the first time I ever fucked two men at the same time, but it for damned sure wasn't the last time.

They finally left me alone, but it was nearly daylight when they all stumbled off to bed. I slept on the cum covered couch. When I woke up the six men were all on the front porch drinking beer. I went to the shower and washed off all their dried cum. I even had it in my hair. I found some coffee in the kitchen, poured myself a cup, and took it outside.

"Here she is," Carlton announced. "How you doin', Honey?"

"Fine," I said. That wasn't the whole truth. My pussy and ass was a little sore. My tits were sore, too. It wasn't anything I couldn't survive. "I couldn't find my money."

"I gathered it up for you and put it in your bag," Carlton said laughing. "We're gentlemen and we'd never cheat a whore out of her just deserts, would we men?" I wasn't too happy about him calling me a whore, but the fact of the matter was, I was a whore and I acknowledged it to myself.

"What'ch goina do with all that money, Honey?" Fred asked me. I hadn't really planned that far ahead. "You want to make some more today?" I nodded my head. I did want some more. I wanted a lot more even if I didn't have a plan for it.

"You're going for a boat ride in a little while," Carlton said. "These old boys have to go back to town, but don't worry your pretty little head. You'll make some good money today. Go get some food in you and get into your bathing suit."

I went in and checked on my money then I found some food and ate. I put on my old one piece swim suit and I knew what the first thing I was going to buy. I wanted a bright red bikini. I found a table cloth and used it as a wrap. Carlton was waiting on the porch by himself when I went out.

"You'll be with Dave and Marcus today, Honey," Carlton said taking my arm and leading me down the path to a pier. There was a big-ass boat alongside the pier with two black men on it. Two large black men.

"Carlton, they're black," I whispered to him. "I ain't going out on no boat with them."

"Hush your mouth, Honey," he said. "We live in an enlighten age now. A nigger's money is just as good an anybody's money. It's a mighty fine ol' day and you just get on that boat and have a good time. You ain't seem Mobile Bay until you see if from a boat. You show these fellows a good time or I'll whip your ass with a car antenna. You hear me, Honey?"

I did hear him and I believed him. The cheerful Carlton Mills had gone and this one was a mean son of a bitch. He scared the crap out of me.

"Here she is, just like I promised," Carlton called when we got close to the boat. The two black men got off and waited for us on the pier. "This is Honey and she's a honey. Got a sweet little cunt and big knockers." Carlton shook their hands and pulled me forward. "Honey, this is Dave," he said pointing to one of them. "This guy is Marcus. Y'all go on out and have a good time. I'll see y'all when you get back."

The man he called Marcus helped me get on the boat and we got underway just after one o'clock that afternoon. It was a beautiful day with clear blue skies with only a few wispy white clouds. The temperature was in the mid eighties.

Carlton was right. You should see Mobile Bay from the water. It was beautiful. I kept the table cloth wrap on for a while until Dave insisted I remove it. Then he suggested I take the swimsuit off. I hesitated but Carlton's warning came to mind. I slipped the suit off. I'm vain enough to appreciate the audible gasp from Marcus and the look of admiration from Dave.

"We don't need a tan," Marcus said laughing, "So how about helping us get some sun blocker on?" The guys stripped down to bare skin and I spread the sun blocker on both of them. Then it was my turn.

"Take the wheel," Marcus told Dave. "Don't run over anything. I'll protect this lovely creature from the sun." Marcus spent a lot of time putting the blocker on me. Dave told him to be sure to put plenty on my breasts.

"Sure don't want those pretty white titties to burn, do we?" Dave said. Apparently Marcus shared Dave's concern because he put a lot of lotion on me, especially my boobs. My nipples sprang to attention and Marcus' fingers kept them hard. I should have felt strange being naked with two men, Two black men, but I wasn't. Until we docked, I didn't have any opportunity to wear anything.

I wasn't scared of blacks because I grew up around black people. I went to school with black kids so I wasn't a total stranger to blacks. I never dated a black boy. I never even considered it because it just wasn't done in Home Bayou. Even if I had wanted to, black boys would go out with white girls because the Ku Klux Klan was alive and well in that part of the rural country.

12