Honey Trap

Story Info
Two high school friends meet and fun times await.
1.5k words
3.93
18k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time penning one of the various ideas that sometimes run through my head, I hope you enjoy it and can give me some feedback! Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

He was about to leave for the checkout when he saw that distinctive honey coloured hair. It was all he could do not to jump the woman wearing overalls and picking her jelly (plum or grape?), and he looked at her more carefully. She was slimmer than he remembered, having last saw her on their summer vacation trip, and her features seemed sharper, but when she turned the corner for the next aisle, he knew it could only be her.

He belted to the next aisle where she had gone and yelled, "Caro!"

The woman turned, a startled look on her face, and when she realised who he was, her face split into a smile and she replied, "Ben! It's been so long, how are you?!"

"Ah, I've been alright, just came back. Didn't expect to see you though, I thought you were in London?" A thought suddenly hit Ben: what if the reason Carol wasn't in London was because she was married? By the looks of her overalls, she looked like someone's housewife. It seemed his daunting revelation was untrue though, when she replied.

"Yeah I'm still there, just came back for a little while to visit my parents before starting with my job. They needed some help renovating our house, it's so old! You know what the houses here are like," Carol said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Haha, yeah I remember that time I nearly died running on your porch and the plank came loose," Ben joked. "D'you want to get a hot chocolate sometime, and catch up more?"

"That'd be awesome! Got time this Saturday?"

---------------------------------------

Ben laid down in his bed and put his arms behind his head. He was thinking about those sweet high school years that he'd been together with Carol and a few others, although Carol was the only girl in their group. She had seemed more like a guy then, catching on to all of their sexual innuendoes and little "guy jokes". They had messed around a little but broken it off before anything serious happened, and it wasn't awkward between them because they shared the same group of friends. Anyway, Carol just wasn't the type to change because of something like that. Now that Ben had met her again after so many years, she seemed much more feminine and lovely than he had ever remembered. He sighed and wondered whether their relationship would always remain a friendship, or if it would move on to something bigger as he drifted into slumber.

----------------------------------

They met several times in the month that Carol and Ben were home, then they both had to return to their daily lives, Carol in London, and Ben in a different city. Sometimes they would talk online, but it was always small chat, or comment on each other's photos and online profiles. Another year passed and the two of them were back home again for Christmas celebrations.

Carol was the same as Ben had last saw her, willowy and beautiful, but on this particular night her eyes were pink and the skin around them puffy.

"I can't believe he did that, after two years!" She wailed at Ben as his hands looked for something to do. He hugged her gently and patted her on the back. "I thought he was, you know, the one... Damn him and his stupid..." and Carol followed with some choice swear words.

Ben still held her in his arms as her sobs were reduced to muffled spasms of breathing, and although he knew how wrong it was, he was already thinking about how this could be the perfect catalyst for getting the two of them together. But when Carol lifted her face from his sweater, all such thoughts evaporated from his mind because she looked so vulnerable and sweet.

"Don't worry about that douche, let's get two tubs of ice cream and some chocolate lava cakes, they're so darn good!" He said, trying to cheer her up. She nodded and wiped her watery eyes, then sighed and stood up.

-----------------------------------

She had fallen asleep on the couch and he returned with a blanket. The lava cakes had been devoured with gusto and the rest of the ice cream was in the fridge. As he bent down for the rubbish strewn around the lounge room, he couldn't resist touching Carol lightly on her face. The girl murmured and stirred, but didn't wake up, but her mouth fell open. A half unwelcome image popped its way into Ben's head, that of Carol's pretty mouth sucking him off. He forced the thought out of his head and shuffled to the kitchen. But his mind had a mind of its own, and soon Ben had a raging boner having a party in his pants. He was thinking about whether to jack off in the shower or to ignore the pain now pulsing between his legs when Carol stumbled into the room.

"'Chu doin' there Ben?" she asked sleepily, blinking her eyes.

Ben turned as he tried to hide his obvious bulge from her and said shakily, "Not much, just cleaning up after us."

"Mmh, let me help then, I made some of the mess." She mumbled as she walked towards Ben. Her breasts pressed against him as she took the dishes in the sink and started soaping them.

It became all too much for Ben, having tried to resist her for so long, and he watched her hungrily from behind as she finished rinsing. As soon as she wiped her hands dry, he grabbed her from the waist and carried her to the bedroom where he tumbled her onto the bed.

"Ben? Are you okay?" Carol's concerned voice inquired. He didn't reply and instead pinned her arms above her head and ravished her mouth with a pressing kiss. Muffled sounds of disapproval issued from Carol's throat, but Ben paid no attention to her, and instead moved one of his hands down to her waist, with the other hand still keeping her arms back and still kissing her. He caressed her waist lightly in a suggestive manner, but when she protested more, he moved his hand up to one of her breasts and used his lower body to pin her to the bed.

He fondled and kneaded the breasts he had been lusting after for such a long time, all the while still kissing the girl he loved so much. It was only when he saw the tears leaking from her eyes that he stopped with his administrations.

"Caro?"

"W-why are you d-doing this now, B-ben?" She cried.

"I..." he faltered, trying to express his emotions and feelings for her. He took a deep breath and said, "I love you and want you to be with me, instead of random people who don't appreciate you!" he frowned.

After what seemed like an eternity staring at him, Carol succumbed to her emotions as well and whispered in a cracked voice, "Why didn't you say something earlier? Like last year, or even in high school?"

"I... was too afraid of what could become of us, and in high school I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I guess I was a douche too, sorry," Ben murmured back into her ear, crestfallen.

His earlier vision came true as the lovely Carol wrapped her mouth around him, sucking and licking him until he became so close he nearly squirted into her mouth then and there. But there was more to come.

As he entered her wet pussy, he groaned, "Carol, oh lord... You feel so good. You're not a virgin are you?"

"Mmmhhh... ah, no," she moaned back as he began to dip in.

Being the slight tool that he was, Ben grinned and joked, "At least I don't have to worry about that now!"

Carol slapped him lightly, but soon they were both moaning in ecstasy as they took each other to their climaxes. He fucked her hard into the mattress and she rocked her hips in sync with him, the friction between them rising with every stroke of him inside her.

At last she reached the pinnacle, and Ben knew this from the way her nails dug into his back and also because of her tightening pussy. As he felt her contract around him and squeezing him, Carol let out a high-pitched but earthy groan and the smell of her flooded the room. Smelling her sex excited Ben that little bit more, which tipped him over the edge into his orgasm, spilling his hot cum into her innermost crevices.

As the two of them lay intertwined within each other's limbs after the lovemaking, Carol had a little smile on her lips and a spark in her eyes when she turned around to Ben and said saucily, "You know I was just kidding when I said I had a boyfriend, right?"