Honeymoon

Story Info
A celebrity story.
4.1k words
4.25
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David P.O.V.

We stop at the front of the property. I turn the car off and turn to Liza, smiling widely.

"You ready?"

She nods with sparkly eyes, I walk out of the car and open the door for her. As she sits her feet on the ground and the car door is shut behind her. I swing her into my arms, placing one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back making her squeal, "Baby!"

"A beautiful woman like you doesn't walk."

She rolls her eyes and giggles saying, "Babe that's just sexist."

I chuckle and walk down the footpath of our Honeymoon Avenue. Liza rests her head against my chest as we walk. We stop at the door and I hold Liza with one arm and with the other I awkwardly fiddle through my pockets looking for the keys like an idiot.

Liza giggles and kisses my cheek 4 times, "I love you bubba."

--

Holding hands we entered a large, white master bedroom. Its far wall was mostly glass, and had a set of French doors which led out to the beach, where their laid deck chairs and a hammock built for two. We look at each other smile fondly. The place was beautiful. We both sat on the bed together, her head against my chest. My heart was beating quicker than usual.

Was I nervous?

To sleep with my wife? I mean we have had sex many, many, many times before but this time felt different. She lifted her head from my chest to kiss my neck and softly suck on it.

I laced my hands with hers and rubbed her knuckles. We made eye contact and I softly said, "Are you nervous?"

"No." She whispered, kissing my fingertips. I look at her beautiful face, admiring her facial features and lastly looked into her eyes. I could see her alluring eyes slowly filling with sexual longing.

"Put your hands on me david", Liza softly said, placing my hand over her beautifully formed breast. I feel lust consume me and I pushed my lips against hers. Making her gasp as I squeezed her breast and kissed her hard. Our hands were all over each other, she realised from the kiss and whispered seductively, "I'll be back, Mr Dobrik."

She walked to the marble en suite with her white dress trailing behind her.

As she took her time in the restroom, I got off the bed and walked to the french glass doors. Swiftly opening them and went to sit on the large, wooden deck.

The view was captivating, the full moon reflecting on the endless ocean. We had this beautiful large home on the beach, completely secluded from the world. It reminded me of the house we stayed at in laniaki beach, oahu when we were twenty. I sit in silence, with only the waves keeping me company.

I'm married.

I married Liza Koshy.

The most stunning, funny, perfect, smart woman I've ever known.

How did she... fall for me.

I hear a door softly open up and unsteady feet walk across the wooden floors. I smirk to myself getting off the chair and slowly turn around. My jaw dropped at her beauty. She stood in with a lace, purple dressing gown over her body and her curls softly placed over her shoulder.

She looked perfect in all her decadence.

She pulled the robe over her shoulders, teasing me. And without caution, dropped the robe to the floor leaving her in alluring white lingerie. Her breasts are achingly swollen and when I lay my sight on them, I feel my body harden. We walk close together until our foreheads are against each other's. I place my lips against hers. I pick her up, not releasing from the kiss as I take her to the bed.

Pressing her back onto the mattress, I hovered over her for a moment without moving, taking the opportunity to gaze at her face. Her short, dark hair was fanned out against the pillow, a dark contrast to the white fabric. In the faint light a human eye would not have been able to perceive its many hues, mahogany highlighted by subtler streaks of colour of a deep brown. Her eyes were still as dark as before, heavy but shining with lust and love. Her lips redden and swell slightly when we kiss for protracted periods, now simply remained a deep pink, pouty and full.

I heard myself make a low, guttural moan when one of her hands traced down from my back and over my waist to grip me to her as she pressed her pelvis against mine. I removed a hand from her face and slid it down her neck, her arm, over her collarbone and gently down over her torso. Her tongue was suddenly in my mouth. I moaned as her tongue explored my mouth. We swiftly removed our remaining our clothes. When we were both nude, I hover over liza as she lay on her back, arms around my neck, one of her legs hitched over mine. Her face was flushed with excitement and desire as she looked up at me. "I love you." she murmured softly.

"I love you." I say kissing her softly. Grabbing a condom, I pull it on and slowly enter her. Making us both moan at the feeling. I move in and out, slowly to let her adjust. I pull out completely.

"Lose yourself take me with you.", She breaths heavily, with her eyes closed.

"Always," I responds as I slowly enter her again. I groan as I go deeper inside.

"You... feel... so... fucking... good," I say in between breaths and thrusts, I thrusted deeper into her and our body softly grinded against each other. I leaned in to passionately kiss her again and roamed my hands over her sexy body. I could feel her hard nipples against my bare chest, rubbing up and down on me. I can hear her continuous heavenly moans and my name come out of her sensual lips every now and then.

Our bodies move together with not the usual need and lust. But with love and harmony.

I loved her, I loved her.

I am in love with Liza Dobrik.

I grab her throat, gently squeezing it and bring it to my lips. Our lips brush against each other, but it slowly deepens with us moaning into each others mouths.

"God, david, baby, I'm... so, close."

"I know, I can feel you around me..." My voice was low in her ear.

"What...what can you feel?" she asked quietly, pressing her fingertips into my shoulder blades.

"Tell me."

She wanted, talk, dirty talk?

This was new. I wasn't sure I could manage it. Not yet.

But I could give her something.

"You're soft and warm...and when you're close you tighten around me. And you get...wetter. I can tell when you're ready to come, baby." I murmured softly, so close to her ear that my lips brushed against her lobe as I spoke.

"God," she groaned again and hitched her knees up, changing the angle so I could go deeper. She wrapped her legs around my waist and dug her heels into the backs of my thighs-then surprised the hell out of me. "I can feel you, too," she whispered. "You're already like granite in me but you get even harder...When you come I can feel it, the condom growing extremely warm. I'm so happy tonight, when..." She hesitated for a brief moment as if deciding on her next words, then let them tumble out in a rush. "...you'll let me...take you in my mouth."

I completely lost it.

With a growl that bordered on a roar, I thrust inside her as hard as I could, once...twice...and I was done for, coming ferociously, in wave after wave. Within seconds she caught up and found her own release, moaning my name as she clutched me with arms, thighs, feet, crushing the air out of my chest.

When she loosened her grasp on me, I pulled out of her and flopped down on my back at her side, panting like I had just ran a marathon. She rolled over and curled into my body, throwing a leg over mine and an arm over my chest.

We stay like that for a while until our heart were beating at a reasonable pace and our breathing was balanced. I felt roll on top of me and kiss me. I kiss back, curling my hands into her hair. She moves up a little bit and one of her boobs dangle in my face. I bit my lip at the view, but when Liza notices, she apologises, moving to straddle me and blushes slightly.

"It's not a bad view baby."

She starts kissing down my body and I'll let the rest of the night be up to your imagination.

--

I woke him as I slowly pulled a condom over his indescribable length. I lowered myself onto his body. The moan that escaped his lips caused a whimper from mine, he filled me inch by delicious inch, until we were completely one. Looking into his eyes, while biting my lip, I whispered, "Good morning my love." With one hard thrust he growled, "Good morning beautiful."

--

After our morning together we walk hand and hand to the car. Today david and I are visiting this Buddhist temple. It's beautiful and david wasn't too interested in the idea but I convinced him.

We have a private zen meditation class with head monk in a private temple. The session will be held within a Japanese temple, usually inaccessible to the public. So it's very private. The temple is absolutely stunning, surrounded by water and plants and statues.

We drive to the location, having a hard time finding it. To be fair we were on an island and trying to find a temple. It was all part of the adventure though. We pull up out front. Grabbing our bags we walk to the entry.

We check in and wait in the beautiful waiting room

We check in and wait in the beautiful waiting room. I was on my phone scrolling through feeds, when I felt david rubbing my thigh. I look up to him, giving him a look, making him only rub harder.

"David... stop."

He was going closer and closer to place I so wanted and needed him.

But no... this is not the right time or the right location, at all. I take deep breaths trying to compose myself, thankfully a woman comes to walk us to our class. We get up walking to the main room in the temple. I decide to tease david myself. I pretend to drop something from my bag, david is right behind me as I lean over rubbing my ass against his front. I feel him harden, making me smirk. I move my ass a little more than I stand up straight and keep moving with the woman.

We enter into the temple, introducing ourselves to head monk and getting our yoga mats out.

I stretch out, going into a bridge pose, making an audible moan at feeling of my body stretching and cracking. I come back down and see david giving me a lustful look making me chuckle out, "Horny already?"

He rolls his eyes and lays down onto the matt. I mean, I don't blame him, I felt the same.

What else do you do on a honeymoon, you fuck, period. We hadn't left the home for a week, only occasionally leaving for food and walking down to the beach for swims. It was strange to have time, without our hands all over each other.

--

As were in our mediating session, I feel david becoming restless next to me, our monk occasionally left and came back. In an Buddhist meditating session, you can't talk, at all. So when the monk would leave he would write on the board how long he would be, etc. He just left a note on the board saying, "He would be 30 minutes."

I watch the man leave and then I look over to david, who is laying on the mat. Not meditating or doing anything zen at all. I think he was sleeping... typical.

I crawl on top of him and straddle him, confused he looks up at me and sees my devilish look. He went to say something, but I put a finger on his lips and mouthed, "No talking."

His gaze lingered down my chest before our lips touched, building my excitement, making my heart rate go faster than I could ever imagine. I leaned-in to enjoy the moment, my body filled with endless passion. He wrapped his hand around my head and stroked my chestnut locks. Finally, he gave my breast a little squeeze, making me gasp and him have access to my mouth. Our tongue moved together and I grinded on his front as we kissed. His bulge, I felt under me, growing by the second. I went to say something but remembered the 'no talking rule' so I got my phone out and went to the notes app. I typed in 'Stand up'.

He nodded getting up and pulling me up with him. He pulled his phone out doing the same thing as me and wrote, "Get on your knees."

I smirked and mouthed an inaudible, "Yes daddy."

I slowly kissed down his body until I was on my knees, obeying his needs. I unbuckled his belt, taking it off. I went to his jean button and swiftly unbuttoned it and pulled down the zipper. When his boxers were visible, I rubbed his very tent pitched bulge, earning a moan from him and two hands beginning to massage my head. I kiss his tip through his boxers, making him yank at my hair with impatience.

I swiftly pull them off and place my hand over his length making him groan.

I start slowly rubbing up and down his cock remembering how wonderful it felt inside me, so big and so, so, so hard, as he slid it in so deep and out of me, slow and soft, then fast and hard stretching me out taking me from his precious girlfriend to his wife. I put my mouth over his tip and started jacking him off quicker making him moan extremely loud. I put him in my mouth fully, feeling him bop at the back of my throat. I don't have a gag reflex anymore, don't ask why.

I keep at it for a while, until I hear him write on his phone and pull it down to my sight, it read 'Oh baby, you're so good. I'm gonnaaaa cum."

Still at work, I grab the phone and type down, 'Cum for me, daddy...'

He does, I swallow it all, loving the taste. He flops onto his yoga matt, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He smirks, grabbing his phone and writes, 'Your turn now baby.'

I nod smiling, not caring about the time we had left. He flips me on my back, placing me on the yoga mat. He kisses above my yoga pants. Circling his tongue around my belly bottom making me giggle as it tickles, he doesn't waste time as he pulls down my yoga pants to my ankles. He kisses through my lace undies making me yank at his hair in pleasure. After his little teasing trip he finally pulls down my underwear leaving me to be all his. He kisses and sucks and fingers me. Trying not to whimper, moan or scream was extremely hard. When I would he would place his available hand around my throat, only making me more aroused. After a while of this, I could feel myself nearly on the edge but then he stops abruptly, making me pout. He grabs his phone and types quickly, with a smirk he shows the phone to me. It reads, 'Sit on my face.'

I nod with lustful and shocked eyes, I pull him under me, I kiss his lips and feel him nibble on my bottom lip. I straddle his face and slowly go down on top of him. He starts licking me really fast making me whimper loudly.

"Oh god baby." I moan out. He shh's me, making me moan more at the vibrations he creates. He tongue fucks me making me fall off the edge. My orgasm was insane, I had to scream into my palm to try and muffle the noises that I couldn't help but make. I feel his wet tongue move with my wet folds making me moan one final time. As I was about to get off him, we hear a noise.

"Hey!" We hear a man yell.

Oh fuck.

I look over to see a pissed off monk, aroused man and shocked receptionist. I get off david, quickly pulling up my underwear and grabbing davids hand. I don't even bother about putting my pants back on or getting the yoga mats.

David yells, "Run!"

I squeal as he pulls me in the direction of the parking lot.

"Hey, get back here!" We hear the man yell out once again. We run, laughing hysterically. We quickly open the car doors and shut them quicker. David turns on the car and we are off. We laugh and pant the whole way home.

So yeah, we got caught having sex in a temple because of impatience and boredom. Atleast we obeyed the no talking rule...

--

Right now, david and I are snuggle in our honeymoon home. I'm trying to make him run around on the secluded beach naked. Which for a fact I had just done.

Am I drunk? Maybe so? Okay I am.

"Come on babe, it's fun and freeing and spiritual and shit." I say, kinda slurring my words.

"No bubba, what if there's drones above the beach trying to capture my naked body. I know those fan girls want my nudes."

I roll my eyes at his comment and reply with, "God, you're such a pussy."

"Well they say, you are what you eat", David says smoothly.

"What."

"What."

--

As david and I lay in our honeymoon home, cuddled together in bed watching friends, I knew it was the time. I unwrap myself from his arms, confused he pauses 'friends' and says, "Everything alright baby."

"Yes, I just have to go to the bathroom."

I kiss him on the lips and wink, "I'll be back."

He smirks, thinking it's just gonna be the established but we're trying something new tonight honey. I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I drop my robe on the floor leaving me nude. I want to be clean, everywhere.

I'm already waxed and clean you know in the front seat. But tonight we're trying the backseat, *wink* *wink*.

I jump in the shower and clean everywhere. We've never ever done this before, but I'm excited, a little nervous but feeling really confident too. I mean he is my first and only. I love him and I want to give him something new tonight.

I jumped out of the shower, towel dried my body, blow dried my hair and put a little bit of make up on. I drop my towel, putting my black lace stockings with a suspender belt, with a matching black, delicate bralette and g-strings set.

I look in the mirror feeling confident, sexy and like beyonce. (A/N Liza is my beyonce, don't fight me on this.)

I take a deep breath and grab a little bag and walk out into the bedroom, david takes his eyes off the phone. His phone and jaws drop at the sight of me and I hear him mutter, "Holy Shit..."

"You like?", I say, twirling around slowly to give him a full view.

"You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on."

I walk over to him and kiss his lips softly. He rubs his hands up and down my sides making me moan slightly. "I want to try something, um, new?"

He brushes my hair behind my ear and says, "What is it baby? I'm up for anything. You know that."

I giggle, slowly sitting on his lap, rubbing my hands through his hair. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Well I hope so, I hope you didn't just marry me for my Tesla!" He says, sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and say, "Well I'm thinking tonight you know, you could, um, take me from behind."

"You mean doggy style? We do that all the time... of course."

"No baby I mean something else..."

"Well what do you mean then?" David says, being the idiot he is, is completely and utterly confused. I felt like I was making conversation with a three year old, so I just said it straight.

"I want you to put it in my ass. Period."

I see his jaw drop and his hands drop to his sides, "You wanttt, want it in your ass."

I bite my lip and nod.

"Yes, finally guys, woohoo!" David shouts out, to the abandoned beach making me laugh. I kiss him roughly on the lips for a minute, grinding on him, getting him hard. I get off his lap swiftly and go grab a little tube full of a mystical liquid.

That 'mystical liquid' is lube. An anal life saver.

I got back in the bed rocking my hips and lay down next to him, handing david the tube. He put the tube on the counter and kissed me. We performed role play and undressing. Until he was fully naked and I was left in my black lace stockings and suspender belt.

I ended up on all fours and david behind me rubbing my back. I placed my head down on my folded hands and arched my back emphasising the shape of my ass. I new david liked the view cause I felt him nibble of my ass cheek making me moan out and shiver. I grab the lube from the counter and pass it back to him.

"Lube me thoroughly and put plenty on yourself too."

I had to admit that I got really turned on when he was lubricating my nether hole and I could feel his penis was rock-hard once again. Without warning, I felt a finger go inside my behind, making me moan, it felt reallyyy good.

"Just wanna warm you up baby, you ready for another?" I nod and my eyes roll back as he adds more. I felt my hole adjust meaning it was time. I reached back and held his hard guiding it into my anal passage. The head popped through and I held him in place for a few seconds. He went a little deeper making me cry out and sweat. I cried between heavy breaths and my body couldn't decide between pain or pleasure.

12