Honeymoon

Story Info
Couple savors a steamy, sexy honeymoon.
781 words
3.9
33.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared out the open French doors, watching the sunrise over the deep blue ocean. A crisp warm breeze wrapped around my bare flesh and teased my senses with the scent of sand and salt water. The sounds of crashing waves and seagulls almost drowned out the faint breathing of the man in the bed behind me. The sky was still a dark blue only lightened by a touch of brightness on the horizon. It looked like it would be another beautiful summer day spent with my brand new husband, Keith.

I walked slowly back to the bed where he slept. His chest rose and fell as he took in the warm Florida air. It was tanned and covered with strands of dark hair. His shoulders were broad and strong. He was perfect in my eyes. He loved me like no one ever had, for all of me, even my soft tummy and full hips, which allot of men couldn't seem to accept as part of me. But Keith saw them as part of my beauty.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me. A smile came over his face as he took my hand and guided me down beside him. His fingers traced my nipples, teasing them slightly. A shiver ran over my body from his gentle touch. Keith pulled me over on top of him so my breasts were pressed against his chest and my legs were between his. I could feel him getting excited against my tummy. He pulled me closer to him so he could kiss me. His lips were soft against mine, his tongue searching for a response from my own. His big strong hands found the roundness of my ass, caressing and squeezing, lifting me so he could move in between my legs.

Desire took over and my hips began to move, pressing my wet swollen lips against his hard cock. His kisses deepened and his groping became more intense. His eyes pleaded with me to let him enter the softness of my pussy. I moved with purpose allowing him to slide inside, filling me with all of his manhood. I gasped softly as he reached the point I couldn't take anymore of him.

I moved slowly above him. His hands on my hips and his eyes watching my tits bounce and bare lips wrapped around his cock. His thumb found my clit and rubbed it with precision. I rose quickly to climax, letting my moans grow louder; my body quiver and my pussy pulsate around him.

He quickly rolled me over and moved down between my legs. He flicked my clit with his tongue. I flinched from the sensitivity left by my orgasm. He tasted my juices, sliding his tongue deep between the folds. Gently he began to suck my clit bringing me on a rise to another peak. His fingers slid inside finding that perfect spot that made me squirm from pleasure. My hips involuntarily lifted to him pushing his face into my aching to cum again pussy. He increased his actions knowing I was growing closer. When I reached my pinnacle my juiced gushed over his fingers.

He kissed his way up my body, finding my lips and sharing my taste with me. Lifting my legs and wrapping them around his waist he entered me again. He began his movements slow and steady. Increasing his thrusts with his excitement. I could feel his cock growing as he got closer to letting go deep inside me. He began to groan with pleasure as his cock started to throb and he spilled himself inside my pink abyss.

We lay there, together, his arms wrapped tightly around me. His cock quickly began to stiffen against my ass. He lifted my leg and lay it over him, giving access for another round of pleasure. He entered me from behind as we lay on our sides. He moved with enthusiasm. His thrusts were deep and fast. Pleasure shot through my body as he rubbed against my g-spot, sending me into a chorus of moans echoing the satisfaction he was giving me. I was beginning to ache with the need to cum around his cock. The desire was growing inside me, filling me with the sensation I was going to literally burst all over him. I held on to him and he pushed himself into me over and over again. My nails dug into his arm as I convulsed and quivered. The feeling of my satisfaction sent him into his own climax.

I lay quietly beside him breathless, recovering from our intense lovemaking. I could only hope every time we made love it would be as breathtaking.