Honeymoon Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex in a lifeguard chair with a crowd 500 feet away.
1.1k words
3.98
30.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were married over a decade ago on a beautiful summer day in July. We held off our honeymoon until the following winter figuring that we could escape the cold winter with a little jaunt through Florida followed by a boat trip to the Bahamas. The trip down was uneventful, we stopped at most of the typical tourists traps, stayed in hotels, and just generally enjoyed each other. After three days, we finally arrived in Ft. Lauderdale and checked into our hotel room that was located on the beach and gave us beautiful views of the ocean, especially at sunrise.

Most of our free time was spent along the beach soaking up Florida's winter sun, and walking the beaches at night. On the second night, we were walking the beach in the moonlight and encountering very few people. We were curious as to why there was nobody around, but enjoyed the solitude immensely. After walking for about a half an hour, we began to hear loud music and saw bright lights ahead. We slowly made our way to the sound of the music and were greeted by a massive party of several thousand people in the street.

There were several dj's playing and the dancing was getting pretty raunchy. Several couples were grinding on each other in all manners of positions. A few were just bumping front to back with the man behind the woman, a couple of couples had become threesomes. Some were a man between two women; some were a woman sandwiched between two men. We saw overt grabbing of body parts, a few women were reaching around to fondle their partner's dicks, while the men reciprocated by rubbing anywhere they could get their hands. We walked through the crowd for a while, but realized we enjoyed the quiet and solitude more so we returned to the beach.

The constant bumping and grinding and fondling of the dancers we had watched had gotten us both pretty excited and we decided to do something about it. We briefly discussed just dropping down and going at it in the sand, but agreed that sand really is not a lot of fun, especially when it creates a sandpaper effect on our privates. I then noticed a lifeguard's chair that was located near the point where the light form the streets gave way to the darkness of the ocean. It was about eight feet off the ground, and could provide some really interesting angles when used correctly. Dawn climbed up first with me hot on her ass (literally!).

As soon as we got to the top, we glanced around to see the scenery and saw that we could plainly see the crowd not more than 500ft away from us. Being naturally voyeuristic and extremely horny, we felt this could be most fulfilling. She peeled off her bikini bottoms and I stepped down a couple of rungs on the ladder so that I was face to face with her cleanly shaven and puffy pussy lips. I buried my face in between her legs like it was a lifeline and voraciously licked her, while alternating between chewing on her folds and concentrating on her sensitive clit. She grabbed my head and began screaming for me to keep eating her, and started thrashing around. Luckily for me, she had a good hold of my head, or I may have fallen from my position at the altar of my god (her pussy).

After eating her to several orgasms, I climbed the ladder by a few steps until my swollen prick was even with her pussy. I looked down at her while she looked lustily up at me and nodded. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her cleft and started moaning breathlessly as I plunged in and out of her. Looking over her shoulder, I was able to easily watch the crowd and distinctly make out their faces, as they were so close. The noise of the dj ensured that our rapture would not be heard except by anybody that happened to walk closely by, but we didn't care at any rate.

I reached down and pulled her tits out from the confines of her bikini top and began twisting her hard nipples. Amazingly, they became even harder while I was twisting them and became like little rocks. Her breath was coming in great, gasping mouthfuls as I continued to fuck her overheated pussy. Too soon, I began to feel the impending orgasm, and not wanting this to end, I grudgingly pulled out of her to cool off a little before continuing. She made little mewing sounds and pleaded for me to continue. I said that I had other plans, and told her to turn around and get on her knees on, and to lean over the back of the chair. The time it took her to maneuver around allowed me enough time to settle my balls insistence so we could continue -- at least for a little while longer.

After she got into position, she began wagging her ass at me knowing how much that drives me crazy. Unable to resist, I stepped down a few rungs, and stuck my tongue right up her ass and began tongue fucking her ass. She stiffened and arched from the different form of assault and reached down to massage her tender clit. I swirled my tongue around inside of her anus, trying to stick it in as far as I could, meanwhile she had moved her hand down and shoved two fingers into her overheated cunt. She started growling and telling me not to stop, she was about to have the most intense orgasm of her life. I really buried my face in her ass now, almost to the point of suffocating, but I (we?) were rewarded almost instantly as she thunderously came. I pulled my face out of her ass while she was whimpering, stepped up a few rungs and stuffed my cock into her cunt. I really started fucking her as hard and fast as I could now; she could not even respond anymore as her brain had shut down in an orgasmic haze and she just moaned and whimpered at my continued hammering of her overused and abused pussy.

I stuck my thumb in her ass at this time and when I got no real response, I figured she was on an orgasmic level that could not get any hotter. I decided it was time to end this and started rubbing my dick through the thin wall separating her ass from her cunt. This brought about an immediate effect on me, and I pulled out spraying my cum all over her back. I kept on firing over and over, and eventually covered her ass, back, and even shot some into her hair. I leaned into her to get my balance so I would not fall over and could feel her body rising and falling with her gasps. I lifted her hair and kissed the back of her neck until we could both settle down enough to crawl down from our precarious perch.