Honeymoon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deedeefree
deedeefree
11 Followers

"And to the Sunday School Superintendent, lust and evil were practically the same?"

"Yes. And he didn't appreciate it when I called him the SERPENTintedent."

"You didn't."

"Not to his face, I'm sorry to say. But I called him lots of things behind his back, and they all got back to him."

By this time my ankles were resting on his shoulders, and my pussy lips were floating in and out of his view. It amused me to see him trying to maintain eye contact when there was so many more interesting things between his eyes and mine. I reached beneath me to squeeze his cock, which was thickening a little despite the heat.

"While we're on the subject," he said, eyeing my crotch, "I think I see some forbidden fruit I'd love to eat."

"Nothing forbidden about it." I lifted my pelvis from the water, and he leaned in to taste me. The sensation of his tongue and lips between my legs was such a contrast to the relaxing warmth of the water! I gasped and pressed myself more firmly against his face.

He supported me with his hands on my buttocks as his tongue flicked my distended clitoris. "You're hard, sweetheart. Harder than I am."

I was keeping my head and shoulders above water by holding on to the sides of the tub. It was frustrating, because I seriously wanted my nipples squeezed, and neither one of us could spare a hand to do it. I could see them bobbing there in and out of the water as I thrashed around, hard and red and begging for attention. "Maybe...ohhhh...maybe this is not the...unh...ohhh...not the best place...to do...ahhh!...this..."

He looked up from my crotch. "You have a better idea?"

I ground my crotch into his face once more, and then pulled away from him before I could change my mind. I stood up in the tub, enjoying his smile as he watched the water running from my body. I let him look, my nipples getting even harder in the cool air, and then I stepped out and wrapped a big towel around me and headed toward the bed. He followed, and we stood near the picture window and dried each other off. It was dark enough that anyone outside could see in, but I didn't think there was anyone out there, and I didn't care if there was. Any difficulty he might have had getting hard in the hot water was over now, and he stood firmly and proudly erect as we walked hand in hand to the bed. As he lit a candle and turned out the other lights, I lay down on my back and drew my knees to my breasts. He moved his mouth back to my pussy and began once again to explore and excite me with his tongue, but we both knew we were ready for the main event. He knelt before me, rubbed the head of his hard cock along my wet slit as I spread my thighs wider, and thrust himself deep, deeper, deepest.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I don't know who groaned the loudest, and I don't remember what words were said, but we coupled and loved and fucked and grunted and panted and gasped until we both came together, our conjoined crotches sliding and spurting and sloshing and convulsing in another spasm of ecstasy. The next thing I knew it was the middle of the night, and he was lying on top of me gently snoring, and I was lying beneath him feeling warm and safe and satisfied. And I was looking forward to the next day. And to the rest of our lives.

Morning came gently through the large window. As the sun rose, I could see the river through the trees, and I could see my husband lying beside me with dried come on his hard cock. He had awakened first, and he was looking at me lovingly in the morning light.

"Hey, pretty woman."

"Hey, pretty man."

We pulled each other close, enjoying the warmth of our bodies in the cool air; we had slept the night through with no covers and no clothes. I felt stirrings in my vagina, and he was obviously stimulated too, but for once we were content just to cuddle and stretch and wake up together.

Breakfast was simple—cold cereal shared naked at the kitchen table. Then we showered separately and dressed for the hike we had planned for the day. As I pulled on my hiking boots, I became a bit wistful: wouldn't it be nice to stay naked inside all day? But we were paying good money not only for the cabin and its bed but also for the park and its trails, and we knew we needed to take the opportunity to explore our surroundings.

I knew I ought to be putting on jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, but I was still mindful of my promise to Charlie to wear pants as infrequently as possible. So I wore a bra but no panties, and heavy socks and hiking boots, and over it all a light knee-length cotton shift with a scooped neckline, topped by a wide-brimmed straw bonnet. I wanted my new husband to remember we were on honeymoon, even when we were tramping through the woods.

Charlie, of course, dressed more sensibly, and looked good in his jeans and plaid shirt, his boots and cowboy hat. He took one look at my ensemble, smiled, and grabbed the insect repellent. He sprayed it over his clothes, and then he sprayed it on my neck, cleavage, shins, calves, thighs, buttocks, pubic hair. Then he rubbed it in in a VERY nice way. "Don't want any bugbites on this pretty woman."

I packed lunches for us—peanut butter sandwiches, corn chips, and bottled water—and Charlie carried them in a small backpack. We had a brochure which told us where the various trailheads were, and we opted for a medium-length trail which would supposedly take most but not all of the day.

The weather was glorious at first, though it got pretty hot as the sun got higher. We walked side by side when the trail was wide enough, holding hands and occasionally fondling each other in provocative ways. Charlie liked to reach down and pull up my dress so he could fondle my bare buttocks; I liked the way his ass felt through his jeans. When the trail narrowed, I usually went first, conscious of my husband's eyes on my body and of my moist pussy and hard nipples. Sometimes, when I was certain no one else was around, I would lift my dress up to my waist or bend over so my cleavage and nipples came teasingly into view. These little displays were usually rewarded by an obvious increase in the bulge between his legs and a simultaneous decrease in his ability to walk. I longed to take off all my clothes, but I contented myself with imagining what he would look like wearing nothing but boots and hat. You can ride me anytime, pardner.

The best time of the whole hike was when we came to a steep place in the path which could only be negotiated by occasionally walking on all fours. I went ahead of Charlie, and I enjoyed feeling the breeze—and his eyes—on my bare pussy . At one point I had to climb a rustic wooden ladder to get to the next level, and I was thrilled when I felt Charlie coming up fast below me and pushing his face into my crotch. I stopped where I was in my climb as he licked my pussy and I ground myself against his wet, hungry mouth. I didn't know whether the scene we were creating was lascivious and sexy or merely gross, but I was pretty sure no one was around, so I didn't care. Soon I was moaning and whimpering, feeling his tongue probing my oozing orifice, and sometimes moving from clit to anus and back. I felt an orgasm approaching, and then it was all I could do to hang onto the ladder as my body went into contractions and convulsions and I felt myself becoming slicker and wetter as I slid my cunt all over Charlie's face.

We climbed the rest of the way up, and I collapsed on hands and knees as Charlie pulled out his hard cock and began to fuck me furiously from behind. "I just love nature, don't you, Dee?" he grunted as he pounded in and out of my wet sloppy folds. It didn't take him long to come, and his warm semen flowed down my thighs as he continued to fuck, the two of us grunting in unison until I suddenly came again and we both lay on the ground, his glistening red cock pointed toward the sky and my glowing snatch oozing lumpy jism onto the ground.

It seemed such a normal, natural way to be—our most private parts, wet and hard and oozing and exposed to each other and to the heavens. I loved the feel of the sun on my open thighs, the breeze on my wet cunt. Adam and Eve in Paradise. But soon I realized I needed a bathroom, and also that there wasn't one anywhere nearby. And in all our abandoned lovemaking over the last few months, Charlie and I had never broken the unspoken taboo about bathroom behavior. We never locked the bathroom door, but we also never used the toilet in each other's presence. Well, maybe it was time for a little taboo-breaking.

"I'm sorry, Charlie, but I really need to pee."

"Nothing to be sorry about. So do I."

So it was only natural for us to tend to our needs then and there, he pissing an impressive yellow stream from his cock while I squatted and made a fragrant puddle below me. It was oddly erotic, this previously unshared intimacy, and I knew I would be less shy about such things in the future.

I wanted to hike some more with nothing on but footwear, but Charlie, ever sensible, reasoned that though we seemed to be alone in Eden, there were probably others using the same trails. Knowing we had been lucky to get away with so much already, we decided not to push our luck and got dressed before continuing. Of course, I still didn't have all that much on, and I opted to leave at least a few buttons undone. Charlie made no complaint and seemed to enjoy glancing at my exposed cleavage and the pink nipples that occasionally bounced into view.

Neither of us was accustomed to getting this much exercise at once, and we were sore all over by the time we got back to the cabin. The hot tub looked inviting, but Charlie said he had a better idea. We crowded together into the tiny shower. There wasn't really room to do anything, but all we really wanted at that moment was to wash the sweat and dust off our bodies. And it was fun to help each other in this endeavor.

After we had dried each other off, we stepped naked into the living area, and Charlie instructed me to go lie down on the bed. I was only too eager to do so, for more than one reason. He went to the refrigerator and pulled something from the back of it. It was a tube of foot lotion, cooled down so as to feel wonderful on my hot feet. As I lay there, Charlie took hold of a foot and warmed the cool cream into the sole, into the spaces between the toes, into the instep, everywhere. It felt divine, and I forgot for the moment about sexual desire and just concentrated on pedal pleasure. I did notice, though, before too long, that my thighs had spread wide and that Charlie was gazing at my open pussy even while he massaged my tired feet. His cock stood out hard, and at that point I sensed that my pussy was beginning to open and ooze.

"My turn," I said. Charlie rolled over onto his back, his cock swaying, and I returned the favor, rubbing the cooling balm into his feet, massaging aching muscles and bones, enjoying his moans of pleasure—and the sight of his rod getting harder and harder. I had hardly touched it, but already the sweet clear precum was oozing slowly from the tip and dripping down the side of his cock, anointing his balls and inspiring the moisture in my crotch to slide down my thighs in a similar fashion.

Soon it seemed the most natural thing in the world to put the lotion down and climb aboard, fitting the head of his cock into my warm, wet vaginal opening and forcing it inside my just by pressing my weight down. We moaned in unison as I filled myself with him, my cunt walls stretching deliciously and gripping his manhood in a fevered matrimonial embrace. Thus joined, our weary bodies moved in aching harmony, feeding each other's needs and urges. I leaned on my arms, my hands resting on his chest, sensing his hard nipples and his strong heartbeat. My breasts swayed before his appreciative eyes, and he let his hands roam from my back and sides to my own nipples and the soft pendulous globes from which they so eagerly protruded. My legs were too tired and sore to do more than grind my pubis against his as his cockhead pressed into my cervix; similarly, he did not thrust in and out but simply moved in a gentle rhythm until, inevitably and simultaneously, we shared a strong orgasm, moaning together as my inner walls tightened around his pulsating, spurting penis. Breathing heavily, we whispered endearments for a few seconds and then fell asleep, each taking a well-earned rest.

It was our last night in the little cabin, and we slept through it.

deedeefree
deedeefree
11 Followers
12