Honeymoon Surprises Ch. 02

Story Info
John takes his sister as a student.
5.8k words
4.53
91.4k
44
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rojany
Rojany
30 Followers

I had such a beautiful wedding planned and my ex didn't find the time to tear himself away from other women to marry the one who he supposedly loved. To help deal with all of this I chose to go on my honeymoon without him, instead I took my big brother John. We've made a lot of realizations while we've been here, like we both seem to have very strong physical attractions to each other, and we both seem to drink too much.

So here I am, naked, sitting in front of my toilet hoping I don't vomit again. The last thing I remember was a very nice, passionate kiss with my brother. That has to be the farthest we would go. I mean he's my brother, it would be wrong for us to actually have sex, wouldn't it? However none of that really matters since I did wake up lying next to my brother, both of us naked, clueless of last night's activities. Luckily I don't think he's awake yet, but I'm pretty sure that he can figure out the same stuff I have. How would he respond?

"Hey sis . . ." John said through the bathroom door, right on cue. "I'm going to call room service, see if they have anything for a hangover. Should I get two?"

"That would be great bro." I responded. He has a hangover too, maybe he hasn't figured out what I think happened last night. I composed myself, took a couple of sips of water to try to get the taste of vomit out of my mouth. Put on a hotel robe and left the bathroom, the room was more of a mess then I realized.

Normally I am a fairly clean person; I want my environment to at least be picked up. So I started working my way around the room, picking things up and putting them where they belong. I went to straighten up the bed when I noticed a small red patch where I was sleeping. Well I guess this confirms my fears, I just lost my virginity to my big brother, and I don't even remember it.

I'm not completely sure how I feel about losing my virginity to my brother, and that's the part that's bugging me. After all we are two adults. We do have an attraction to one another. Is it really that wrong that he's my brother? I just wish I could remember it.

About the same time I finished straightening up the room; room service arrived with two glasses filled with some kind of tar like substance, and a plate loaded with pancakes. It looks like even with a bad hangover my big bro thinks ahead. We drank our tar, and as it turns out, it looks allot better than it tastes. At least it does the trick and quickly.

We sat down and started eating breakfast, if nothing else to get the taste of that shakes out of our mouths. "So, last night was pretty wild huh?" I said trying to be coy.

"I guess it was. Honestly I don't even remember how we got home from dinner. From that point forward is all a blur."

"Well, in case you didn't know, your little sister was saving herself for marriage." I said as I walked John towards the bed. "The last thing I remember is the two of us sharing a passionate kiss. When I woke up, we were both naked in bed together. Then there is this." Pointing to the red spot left right where I slept.

"So then you mean you and me . . ."

"Yeah, we did"

"But you're my sister."

"Yeah, I know"

"And I took your . . ."

"And neither of us even remembers it."

"So what do we do now?"

"Well I figure we just pretend like it never happened. Since it has happened and we do have that kind of attraction between us, we should just see what happens from here. Neither of us are going to do anything if the other isn't ok with it"

"But you're my sister"

"Yes, but that hasn't stopped us apparently. It's not like anyone around here really knows that we're brother and sister anyways, right?"

"I guess you're right, and like you said, we are attracted to one another that way."

After we finished breakfast we agreed that we wanted to see a beach on the southern side of the island that has black sand. How many times do you have the opportunity to see something like that? Since it takes me longer to get prepared for the day, I grabbed my stuff and headed for the bathroom to get ready.

Knowing how much my brother enjoyed rubbing the sun screen on me the day before; I pulled out the little pink bikini that I was planning on taunting my ex with. It's actually a bit of a stretch calling it a bikini, it's more like a few tiny pieces of pink cloth, barely big enough to cover my most intimate of places, held in place by a very thin white and pink mesh that connected to the string going around my back, waist and up the crack of my ass. Since I didn't want to work him up too quickly, I wore a pair of low cutoffs and a tight white tank top over it.

Now that I was dressed, I pulled my hair back into two pony tails like I use to wear it when I was younger. I started putting on my face, making sure to keep it light since I would probably end up in the water and didn't want it running every ware. When I was finished, I packed up everything I would need to fix my makeup and hair, in my handbag and topped it off with a towel.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw my brother was almost completely ready to go. It was actually kind of cute that he chose to wear a white tank top with an unbuttoned Hawaiian over shirt. I guess we will make quite the cute couple while were out sightseeing. However he didn't go with cutoffs, he was wearing a pair of loose fit white cargo shorts. I'm not sure if it was how he looked in the outfit that made me hot or the fact that he was sitting in the loveseat, ignoring the TV, stoking his 8in cock.

He was oblivious of my presence so I had a very important decision to make. Do I offer to help him out? Part of me wanted to just drop to my knees and let him teach me everything he loves about blow jobs. I figured that discretion is the better part of valor. So I quickly got my fill of watching my brother stoke himself off, and quietly returned back to the bathroom. "Are you about ready to head out bro?" I yelled out through the freshly reclosed door.

"Anytime you're ready sis." I could hear the hectic shuffling from behind the door. I'll give him some time to compose himself before I re-enter the room. He had put himself away and was in the process of strapping his sandals on. I walked over and slipped my sandals on while checking out the wonderful tent pole that my brother was sporting. My bikini bottoms were drenched at the thought of him thinking of me while he was stroking his cock.

We arrived at the beach to find that there was no swimming allowed. This was fine because I was more interested in working on my tan than swimming anyways. I mean I don't want this bikini going to waist. I sent John off to get us something to drink while I found a nice place to lie down and relax at. Walking down the beach a little bit I found a nice little nook where we could have some privacy, or at least not a lot of other people around.

I spread out the towel and took off my tank top. I grabbed the sun block and started liberally applying it to my arms and belly. John found the place that I picked out and when he got close enough he froze. Knowing that my big brother was watching me rub myself was really turning me on. John regained his composure and brought my drink to me.

"Here's your lemonade Sara, I figured we should take it easy on the booze today after both of us blacking out yesterday." He said, finding the strength not stare too much more.

It really was a good idea. If I do fuck my brother again I want to remember every little detail. "Alright bro, just put it next to the towel, I still need to make sure my legs are protected." I said as I undid my cutoffs. I slowly slid my cutoffs down my legs. Just to be an extra big tease, I bent over away from my brother, just to make sure that he had a decent view of my ass.

Now that my cutoffs were off I started rubbing sunscreen over my legs. "I'm almost done with the sun screen; you should use some when I'm finished." I said to him while leaning towards him. I didn't need to but I wanted to make sure that he got a good look down my chest. From the glazed expression on his face I achieved that goal. I don't even think he heard me but that really wasn't the point now.

I finished with the sunscreen and dropped it in Johns lap. I must have really been getting to him since I could see his 'desires' trying to escape the confinements of his shorts. My goal achieved, I situated myself on the towel and stated soaking in the sun. It didn't take long for John to get himself lotioned up, as I quickly found him stretching out on the towel next to me.

I sat there daydreaming about the previous night. I wished that I could remember it. I wanted to know exactly what we did together. How far had we've gone the other night? Most importantly, was it hotter than the scenarios running through my mind? What I really wanted was to just roll over and start rubbing my brother's cock. Even through his shorts it seemed to be calling out to me.

"Hey Sara, do you want me to get your back for you?" John said as he apparently was ready to roll over to his belly. That or he was daydreaming and wanted to just touch me again.

"Sure" I said rolling over. Obviously I should have thought about it first as my bikini bottoms have been soaked straight through with all the daydreaming I'd been doing. Oh well it was too late to back out now so I tried to play it off like nothing happened. I got comfortable and let my brother have his way with me.

Without missing a beat, John squirted a liberal amount of sun screen into his hands and started massaging it into my back. Being careful he tried to avoid touching my bikini straps. "Go ahead and just untie my top; I don't want to get any tan lines anyways." Ok honestly I just wanted him to fumble around with my bikini top with his slippery fingers.

I was in heaven as my brother's hands glided all over my back and shoulders, I couldn't help letting the occasional moan out. My heart almost stopped as he got more lotion and started rubbing my legs. I had forgotten about how close he was getting my dripping love pocket. While he was rubbing my back I must have gotten twice as moist down there and I was sure that there was no chance of him not noticing.

His hands felt great as he rubbed up and down my legs. He worked his way up to my ass, and his grip got a lot stronger, he deeply massaged each cheek, barely missing my love juice soaked patch of cloth. Thank god I chose a g-string today. I quickly noticed that I was moaning to every movement he made. If he hasn't noticed my wetness, I'm sure that he had a pretty good idea at this point.

He started massaging lower and lower, rubbing right up into my groin. He has to have noticed how excited he had gotten me. He found his way to my pussy and I no longer cared. Every fiber of me wanted to feel more of my brother as he gently rubbed my pussy through the thin material of my bikini. My moaning got louder as he kept rubbing. God I'm glad I found a more private location to catch some rays.

Apparently I had been enjoying this treatment more than I realized because I noticed that I was no longer lying down. I was now propped up on my knees, my ass up in the air, giving my brother direct access to my dripping cunt. I shoved my face into the towel when he shifted his focus from my pussy directly to my clit. He started teasing my clit as I was almost screaming into the towel with pleasure. I wanted my brother more now than I ever thought I could want any guy.

Almost like magic I felt his finger directly on my clit. I didn't even notice my bikini being pulled to the side. John rubbed and flicked my clit as I found myself moaning "Don't Stop" loudly into the towel. That must have really spurred him on as he immediately picked up the pace, his every movement driving me crazy. His finger left my clit and started slowly entering my throbbing pussy. I couldn't contain myself any longer. I felt my entire body start spasming as wave after wave of my orgasm rushed through out my body. My brother's finger was pumping my pussy as I push back to match his thrusts. The entire time I was moaning and screaming into the towel, finally I collapsed.

My brother stopped fingering my now sore pussy and leaned over and kissed my cheek. I grabbed his hand and slowly started sucking my juices off of him, as seductively as I could. The tastes of my own juices were amazing. I had tasted myself before, but never after someone else gave me an orgasm. I lost myself in sucking my brother's finger. When suddenly I could feel the blood rush to my face as I turned a bright shade of red. I just did something that should be kept private in one of the most public of ways. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. Thankfully I found a spot far enough away from every one that no one seemed to notice anything.

I laid back down on my towel trying to hide even though I know that no one was looking. "Oh god I'm so embarrassed." I said "But I did really enjoy that, thank you."

"Don't worry about it sis. A big brother needs to take care of his little sisters needs." He replied "Plus, I just enjoyed seeing you so pleased."

"Well I will have to find a good way to make it up to you later." How I was going to do that I still had no clue. All I knew was that I really wanted to feel that hard cock now.

We spent most of the rest of the day at this beach just talking and taking in as much sun as we could. We both applied more sunscreen to each other a few more times but never continued like we had earlier. We were starting to get a little hungry but we decided to stick around to watch the sunset.

After the sun had finally set we found a little diner to have dinner at. It was really crowded there and we had to sit at the bar or wait over an hour for a table. We sat down at the bar and ordered some coffee and waited for our food to arrive. My mind has been wandering all day so I was all too ready to just return to our room and let my brother fuck my little brains out. At the same time it had been such a wonderful day that I didn't want it to end.

Without thinking I found my hand on my brother's leg, rubbing up and down it. I slowly and discreetly moved my hand up to his lap and found that his cock was nice and hard. I rested my wrist on his him and started lightly stroking his cock though his shorts. I was driving him completely insane. I was expecting him to brush my hand away, but our food had arrived and he still hadn't. I gave him a mischievous look and pulled my hand away to start eating.

Off and on though out the day, we had been hearing about how up on the volcano, you could see all the stars clearly. I figured that this would be about as romantic as we could get, sitting up there staring at the stars in the peaceful night. So we started walking up towards the mountain and found a little 24 hr moped rental shop. They must stay open so people could get up the mountain easier at night. John filled out the paperwork and before long, we had ourselves a moped. He took the driver's seat and I held on to little John for dear life.

As soon as I grabbed his crotch his cock sprung to life. We rode up the mountain with me holding on to his thigh with one hand. My other hand had made it down his shorts and I was stoking my brother's cock, along with the vibration of the moped must have really excited him as he quickly started oozing a really thick cream from the tip of his cock.

It wasn't long before we were far above the lights of the island and had a perfect, clear view of the night's sky. I released my bothers rod and we got off of the bike. I was thoroughly soaked yet once again and we were in the dark away from anyone, up on a mountain. I turned and kissed John. His lips firmly pressed against mine, I felt his tongue exploring every last inch of my mouth as I explored his. My hands running up and down his back as I felt my knees giving way under my own weight.

John seemed to notice that I was getting week in the knees and immediately grabbed my ass. That was enough to take me over the edge, and with a deep moan my knees gave way. My brother's strong arms holding firmly to my ample ass pulled me in tightly to his groin. His cock felt like stone it was so hard. I started grinding my pussy along his now rock hard cock while we kissed.

All of a sudden he stopped kissing me and gently lowered me to the ground. Once he knew that I had my balance he reached into my handbag and grabbed the towel we used earlier. He carefully laid it down in a clear section of grass. He grabbed my hand and led me to the towel and laid me down and resumed kissing me. It didn't take long before my hand found its way back down his pants and rubbing his huge cock all over again.

My brother slowly started kissing my neck and started working his way down to my chest. His hands were rubbing and caressing my chest through my tank top and bikini. I never hated clothes as much as I did at that very moment. He reached down and gently grabbed my shirt and pulled it up, exposing my barely covered bikini clad chest. Still kissing my neck he pushed the bikini out of the way as his hand started massaging my bare tit.

Without taking my shirt off, he moved down to my now exposed breast and started massaging and kissing it. His kisses started getting more passionate as he started sucking my hardened nipple into his mouth, flicking it lightly with his tongue. "Oh yes, suck you sisters little titties. Show my how much brother loves her." I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth, not that I minded hearing myself saying them.

This seemed to encourage him more and he sucked harder and started massaging my other tit. Not only could I hear his moans but I could feel them as he moaned into my breasts. My nipples were so swollen that whenever a little bit of air hit them I couldn't help but moan.

He stopped sucking on my tits and I could feel myself just sitting there getting wetter and wetter as the cool air tantalized my wet nipples. His hands went down to my now damp cutoffs and started rubbing me through them. I quickly unbuttoned them and started sliding them off, grabbing my bikini bottoms at the same time. He wasted no time in assisting me then removing his own shorts.

Not wanting to penetrate me too quickly he returned to kissing me. I could feel his manhood throbbing on my side as if begging for attention. I started stroking his shaft as his hand made it back down to my little clit. We spent a while just sitting here driving each other crazy before we even thought about going any further.

"Are you sure that this is really what you want?" John asked, giving me one last chance before we did something that we might remember and regret.

"This is what I want; I have been daydreaming about this moment all day." I replied as I pulled him back to my lips.

He climbed on top of me and positioned himself between my legs. "I've actually been dreaming about this ever since you were cheerleading at my football games."

This turned me on more than anything I had ever heard before in my life. I wanted him more now than I even wanted air. Just then I felt a warm hard pressure on my pussy. Without thinking, I pushed my hips towards my brother, pushing the head of his cock right between my pussy lips. "Sissy wants her brother's hard cock. Fuck that little cheerleading cunt." I screamed as he quickly started pounding his rock hard cock in and out of my dripping cunt.

"Fuck your pussy feels so good. Take your brothers fucking cock." He yelled at me. It almost seemed like he was mad at me the way he was talking. Whatever the case was, I was getting hotter and hotter. I could feel the tension building up in every muscle as my brother was ramming my pussy as hard as he could.

"Tell me how much you like your brother's cock in your little cheerleading cunt." My brother yelled.

Rojany
Rojany
30 Followers
12