Honeypot

Story Info
Father & daughter reminisce.
1.4k words
4.24
137.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been indulging some fantasies through the literotica website, when one story caught my eye. It was in the incest index. 'Daddy Finds Out' was the name of it I think. Anyway, it was about this guy reading his daughter's diary and finding out she had some carnal desires and had fulfilled some of them already.

Some of them hadn't, at least the ones that mentioned 'Daddy'. She had written that she had put a banana in her pussy and a rod (of what material, it doesn't say) up her ass at the same time.

Back to my story...

You know the address bar on your browser has a little arrow beside it that lists the last twenty websites you've visited? Well, I was cautious and would usually go into settings\internet options and erase the cookies, temp files, and the accrued history, since my kids use the same computer.

I must have forgotten, because my daughter started cozying up to me more than usual the last couple of days. So I asked her, "Hey baby, you sure have been sweeter than usual lately."

She blushed.

"Don't get me wrong sweetie, I like the extra cuddling."

Of course I had waited for the wife to leave with my son, so no one else was there.

"I know, dad, daddy." she replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She took my hand and led me to the computer, hit that little arrow, and down scrolled all these sites.

"Did you read any of them?"

"Uh-huh, I, uh, read one where the daddy licks and licks his daughter's pussy and she goes wild."

She could see the bulge in my pants getting bigger and bigger.

"Is that something you'd like to try?" I ventured, hoping beyond hope.

"It's kinda scary, but kinda exciting too."

"This decision is entirely up to you, sweetheart. You think about it and get back to me. I'll be out in the garage, ok?"

"Ok, daddy."

Not fifteen minutes later, there she was, in the garage with these silky pajamas on, asking me, "Do you love me, daddy?"

"Of course, baby. What's on your mind?"

"Does having your pussy licked feel like being tickled?"

When she was younger, I could touch her rib with my index finger and she would jump! If I held it there she would go berserk with laughter. But it had been a long time since I tickled my 'little honeypot'.

"I don't know, I've never had my pussy licked." I chuckled.

She laughed, a little nervously, and said, "C'mon dad, be serious!"

I was a little surprised she hadn't experienced cunnilingus yet. She had turned 18 a few months ago, had gone through a couple of boyfriends, and knew how to erect a boner in any man who looked at her. I've had lustful thoughts about her for a few years now.

Her look of innocence right now melted me. I felt a pang of fear. Where is this going?

"Let's go in the house," I suggested.

She wrapped her arm around my waist. "Ok!" she replied.

We went into the house and the T.V. was on, with one of my porno flicks playing!

"Hey! Where did you find that?"

"Where you keep them." She giggled.

We sat down on the couch in front of the T.V. and watched for a little while, not saying a word.

My little honeypot spoke up, "I can't tell if they're having fun or working."

"Well, baby, if you put a little work into sex, you can get a lot of fun out of it."

She put her hand on my lap and quickly ran it up to the top of the tent that was already there, constructed by the situation and the show we were watching.

"Careful, baby, that gun is cocked and ready to fire. Don't play with guns if you don't know how to use 'em."

"Oh daddy, will you teach me?" as she held her palm flat and rotated round the top of the tent.

"Stop that!" I tried to grab her wrist, but she put it behind her and lay back, causing me to kind of fall/lay on her. Our faces were a half-inch apart. She was smiling, "I love you daddy..." She kissed me. I responded quickly, kissing her, then pulled back.

"This isn't right. I, we, could stir up a whole lot of trouble doing this..."

"Please, daddy? I really want to, and we're both adults now, Please?"

I looked her in the face. She had that look. Innocence on the verge of triumph, I kissed her.

She pulled her hands out from behind her back and embraced me. "Be gentle, daddy, I've never done this before."

I started slipping out of her grasp, down her chest, unbuttoning as I went. After the third button, I pushed her shirt aside with my nose, licking around one hardened nipple, and then moving to the other, I began to suck. Her hands were caressing my head. "Ohh, I like that!"

Unbuttoning the rest of her blouse, I moved to her jeans, alternately rubbing her stomach then the next button, all the while sucking those delicious tits.

"Lift up, baby" as I put my arm around her waist and started pulling both her panties and jeans down from behind.

She wriggled a little and I got her pants down far enough to put my foot in them and push them the rest of the way.

She had already started to unbutton my shirt, so I sat up and shrugged it off, starting to unbutton my pants.

"Here, let me help." She started tugging on my pants. "I want to try what she's doing."

I glanced at the T.V. That girl was attacking that cock head-on, her tongue sticking out for the most coverage.

My cock sprang from its bindings, engorged and ready to rumble. My sweet daughter grasped it with her hand and started licking it like an ice-cream cone. I got the brain-freeze, so I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed her onto my cock. My hips jerked up at the same time and I went all the way down her throat, letting off the first spurt. She pulled back with force and I let go of her head at the same time. She came up. Looked me in the eye, saw another spurt flying out of my cock, and dove back in, slurping and licking, tenaciously.

"Wow, dad, you caught me by surprise!"

"I'm sorry, honeypot, I told you it was ready to fire."

"Next time I'm going to give you a severe tongue-lashing, young man!" she said as she scooped a wad that had fallen on my stomach and licked it off her fingers.

"But I'll have to admit, I like that flavor!"

"I'll show you a good tongue lashing!" as I pulled her up and I slid down the couch. I sniffed. "My god, you smell good enough to eat!"

I plunged straight in with my tongue, lapping labia luxuriously. She moaned "Ohhh, daddy, that's Much better than tickling"

"Wait, honeypot, we're just starting."

I scooted down a little and pushed her knees up to her tits, then sunk my tongue as deep into my 'honeypot' as I could get. I pulled back a little and looked at that cute asshole then dove back in and licked. She bucked like she was shocked.

"OH DADDY! That's nasty!"

I started to butt-fuck her with my tongue.

"OH GOD, YES!" she screamed.

I stuck two fingers in her pussy and rotated them, back and forth, back and forth, all the while fucking her ass with my tongue (like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time).

She tensed up, her tight pussy practically pushing my fingers out of her, and then gush. I immediately got up there and started guzzling her nectar. She went from frozen statue to wriggling banshee, screaming, creaming, and writhing all around.

Finally I stopped, thinking, 'there's never gonna be another one as good as the first'.

She collapsed, like a rag doll, only her chest, heaving up and down, slower and slower.

I pulled up, looked her in the face, and asked, "better than a tickle?"

Her arms flew around my neck and she kissed me, hard, tasting herself on my lips.

"MMmm, I like that taste too!"

Someone was knocking on the door!