Honey's Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahaha... I'm so... Hehe... Sorry. The look... Haha... face." I could see Brie get a little angry before she joined me in my mirth. My mirth wound itself out, eventually, and I flopped onto the leather couch in my living room.

"That was incredible. You bottle that shit up and sell it to middle schoolers for a fortune."

"That'll be my fallback plan if the whole, college thing, doesn't work out for me. Anything else feel different or strange?"

"Nope. I feel my same manly self," I said, flexing my imaginary muscles heroically. "Guess you'll have to go back to the drawing board. Although if you do manage to figure out the man to woman thing that would be pretty crazy."

"But the mice showed such promise..." she muttered to herself.

"I will admit that it was definitely a step in the right direction, taste wise. I'll be much more willing to be your tester. Now, you sticking around or you gonna take off?"

"I gotta go, I promised my Nana I'd help her take some books to the library," she seemed a little morose, as she often did after one of her failures. I initiated a hug and she responded by pulling into one of her signature bear trap hugs, and I didn't complain even though I imagined my spine creaked under the pressure. She had one hell of a grip. I smiled as she released me and she returned the smile, although an unusual sadness lurked in the corners of her eyes.

She gave Lucy a quick ear rub before she strode out the door, calling back behind her, "I'll swing by tomorrow for lunch."

"See you then."

I spent a fair amount of time petting Lucy's belly, I'd missed her while at college and she didn't seem to mind my making up for lost time. I turned on the tv, just to have some background noise. Eventually, I noticed my eyes drooping as a strange lethargy had snuck up on me, my eyes weighted as I struggled to keep them open. I turned off the tv and headed for bed, uncaring about the early hour. Flopping onto my bed I was asleep before my head hit my pillow.

An insistent tongue roaming around my face roused me just as the sun poked over the horizon spreading its soft light throughout my room. Lucy hopped around, her nails clicking on the floor like little tap shoes as she finally managed to wake me. My shoulder cracked as I hoisted them above my head and I rolled my neck to ease the stiffness from sleeping in a strange position. I hummed to myself as I poured food for Lucy, almost skipping with glee. I felt rested and energized, my nerves almost crackling with the want... no the need to do something. Absentmindedly scratching my arm, I surveyed my surroundings, noting a variety of things I could do.

But first things first, I thought, grabbing an apple and crunching into it.

The flavors burst across my tongue in a firework of sweetness. The starbursts and willows bringing almost physical pleasure as they ensnared my senses. My white knuckles clutched the countertop as my legs trembled. I devoured the apple in record time and patted my stomach, pleasantly full as I flicked the core into the trash. Rolling up my metaphorical sleeves I got to work, deciding to start with the dishes. I kept scratching my arms as I submerged them into the soapy water, not noticing the strange black patch that was spreading around my forearms. I finished up the dishes and started swiffering the floor. Once, as I was trying to work out some dirt from the corner between the floor and the cabinets, I struck my elbow hard enough on the island that my skin split. So focused was I in working the edge of the swiffer into a trouble area that I failed to notice my lack of bleeding. Instead of blood my gaping wound revealed a tuft of downy soft yellow fuzz. My back felt a little funny as what I thought was a knot of muscle chorded itself right between my shoulder blades.

Probably from sleeping so strangely. Moving my stuff must have taken more out of me than I thought, for me to just pass out like that.

I finished up with the floor, just now noticing the dark rash spreading over my forearms.

Likely a reaction to mom's new dishwasher soap.

The floor looked pristine as I put away the cleaning supplies and surveyed my surroundings, the energy still making me a little jittery.

What to do? What to do?

I stared out the windows as I considered my options, the sun now fully risen on what looked to be a beautiful summer day.

Too beautiful to waste indoors... That's it! I thought, snapping my fingers. I'll mow the yard.

I'd noticed the grass was a little scraggly and could use a good haircut as I moved my stuff in yesterday.

It took me a couple of minutes fiddling around with my dad's push mower before I finally got it rumbling uneasily, the old two stroke sending a smoke blue plume into the atmosphere every couple of seconds. Lucy plopped herself on the porch, her tongue lazily tasting the air as I set about making the yard presentable.

Lost in the repetitive motion of pushing the mower up and down the yard I almost failed to notice my longtime neighbor Mr. Brubacher as he went for his morning jog. He gave me a quick wave hello which caught my attention and I responded in kind. He slowed for a moment and looked a little confused as we stared at each other before shaking his head and continued on his way.

The scent of shorn grass danced across my tongue, teasing me with its savory scent and making my mouth water. After I put the mower away, I took a couple of minutes to enjoy the day, one hand petting Lucy while the other massaged my itchy forearm, its darkness spreading further around my forearm, resembling a pair of splotchy dark bracers at this point.

I should probably be more worried about this. But it's hard to when I have so much energy!

The dark skin had a strange sheen to it and felt a little plastic to the touch. As I flexed and moved my arm the skin on my regular looking elbow tightened and split, popping like a squeezed grape, revealing yellow downy flesh beneath. As I scritched and scratched Lucy's belly, her feet waving happily in air, I noticed the sun getting brighter. An odd pressure formed behind my eyes and I blinked rapidly trying to ease the strange sensation. The sun's rays burned unbearably bright and I ground my palms into my eyes as the cruel god kept working the bike pump to push air into my already overfull eyeballs.

Then, poof. The pressure vanished as quickly as it came. It was like someone threw a lampshade over the sun, as I looked around experimentally, testing my eyes. Covering one eye and then the other proved my vision seemed perfectly fine.

In fact, it seems better than normal. I don't remember being able to look painlessly at the sun without blinking for a good ten seconds.

A thumping tail against my leg, indicated that Lucy was not happy with the cessation of petting. I remedied that situation while giving a metaphorical shrug at the current weirdness of my body.

I'll just ask Brie to check out my eyes when she gets here in an hour.

I shut the door behind Lucy as she trotted into the house, seemingly oblivious to my current concerns.

Like the fact that I'm starving and there's a delectable scent coming from the kitchen.

My nose drew me forward like the skunk in the looney tunes cartoon, my body coming to rest at my kitchen table. The only thing lying on the table was a vase of my mom's tiger roses, looking a little droopy in their old age. My mouth watered as my hand reached out and stroked the silken petals tenderly, lovingly. My unusually thin fingertips delicately stroked the lines striations on the petal as my hand reverently pulled a single rose from the vace. Before I could think overly much about what I was doing I popped a petal into my mouth. The petal melted across my tongue like the most delicious chocolate I had ever tasted. I quickly reached for the next petal. And the next. And the next. And a second rose. And a third rose.

In the end I was left with staring at a vase with nothing but thorny stems sticking out the top. I rubbed my belly tenderly, marveling at the smoothness of my skin and how thin my stomach felt. An odd itchiness snuck across my chest as I tossed the stems in the trash. My nipples especially felt tender.

Probably the sweat and the sun from mixed with some grass clippings.

After stripping off my shirt, I thought it was odd the way my shorts got caught on my hips.

We're just fine. There's nothing to worry about.

As I lifted my leg to step over the edge of the tub there was a peculiar pinching sensation beneath my dick. I shimmied my leg, trying to peel my sweaty nut off my thigh. Instead of flopping down like normal there was sort of internal suction and a nut popped up into my abdomen. I sighed in appreciation as the pinching sensation stopped, strangely at ease with the situation. Feeling around my genitals, my lone remaining external ball was held tight to my body in a smoothly taut nutsack. My internal voice soothed, limiting my worry as my instincts held me in check.

We are just blooming. Becoming better.

I stepped into the warm spray and flinched as the spray impacted painfully against my chest. Rubbing my aching nipples I marveled at their supple softness, my normal wiry flesh replaced with doughy pecs that sent splashes of pleasurable sensations through my body. I gasped at the unknown feelings as young nerves lit up for the first time while they forged new pathways across my nervous system. Fidgeting while I washed my hair, I tried to ignore the shower spray and complete my business. Twisting the water off I notice a pile of hair creating a gross drain plug.

That's more than a little gross.

Scooping up the mass, I noticed it was mostly composed of shorter hair, with some longer curly ones mixed in. As I rubbed a towel gently across my sensitive body it quickly became apparent where the hairs came from. Marveling at the towels plush softness as it glided smoothly across my hairless appendages.

My lone teste decided to give up the ghost as I wriggled my way into a pair of shorts. It seemed to slip past into a small tunnel which parted around the orb like a pair of lips swallowing grape. I felt a bizarre fullness as the nut ascended towards its final destination. I shivered at the curious sensation as I shrugged a shirt over my head. My right hand snagged a loose thread as I tore a small hole in the arm.

Man. I really liked this shirt.

Examining the hole I spotted a little black spike sticking out the center of my palm. The shirt spilled from my fingers to the floor as I examined the quarter inch cone. It was the same matte black that now fully encompassed my forearms, and as I rotated my hand around it faded from view, drawn back into my palm as the skin closed in around it leaving it hidden. I could feel it lurking below the surface though, only needing a little flex to reveal it again. Taking care to keep my hands relaxed, I donned my shirt, this time without incident.

Rolling my shoulders, the shirt kept drifting around my stomach like it was a couple sizes too big.

Although it's tight near the top.

The material against my bare skin felt wickedly decadent, the focal point coming from my nipples that were clearly visible against the front. My pecs looked larger, and even more doughy than they had in the shower.

Examining myself in the mirror showed that my normal stick figure had given way to some fairly generous curves. My hips swayed with some additional mass as did my breasts and I swear I could feel them expanding as I watched. If I concentrated I could feel my skin cells stretching and rupturing under the strain, only to be replaced by those hiding underneath, the whole process feverishly warm with activity. Taking off the newly donned shirt had me watching the quivering bumps gently grow into prepubescent breasts. My head swam as a sense of vertigo overcame me. The room wobbled and tilted as I fell to my ass on the bed.

Soon we will be ready... Wait... I'll be ready for what?

I felt almost drunk as I recognised the alien thoughts and wants drifting through my brain. It was odd that, instead of fear, the primary feeling running through me was an intense loneliness. I reached for my phone to call Brie so she could help comfort me when a knock sounded on the door.

That's right, she was coming over. She'll know what to do for us.

I wobbled and jiggled towards the door to open it for her when it struck me.

This isn't good! She'll freak out when she sees us. We need to calm her first, before subjugating... I mean, before I explain to her. God, what is wrong with me?

Fledgling instincts swirled to life as strange biological process started flaring to life in my mouth. I a bitter cough syrup taste and suddenly I knew what to do. I pulled my tongue out of my mouth, the appendage extending a good six inches out of my mouth.

Bring it tootsie pop owl. I bet it's take me like two licks to get to the center with this bad boy.

Shaking off scattered thoughts of candy, I held my palm to the bottom of my tongue where I could feel liquids burbling and flexed. The stinger snapped out the center of my hand and slicked painlessly through the tough exterior and into the chemical bounty waiting inside. The cough syrup taste disappeared and I let my tongue retract to god knows where in my mouth. I hid in the corner to the entree way and cried out.

"It's open Brie! Come on in," in a pitch that was decidedly higher than my normal one.

Shit! She's bound to notice that. We need to get in the habit of talking to ourselves more, otherwise how will we know our voice has drifted into a feminine sultry tone.

Fortunately, Brie didn't seem to notice as I heard the door open and close. Her footsteps rang steady and true as she approached the corner.

"Where're you at Stephen?"

Just a little closer... Now!

I leapt for her just as she rounded the corner, catching a glimpse of me only an instant before I slammed into her. I managed to grab her arm as my stinger plunged into her side, delivering its paralytic payload. Using my free hand I managed to slide it under her head as we both fell to the floor. Her head smashed my hand into the hardwood sending painful jolt up my arm. She stiffened beneath me, my thighs straddling her chest, before the biological cocktail took effect. Her muscles stiffened and her eyes widened in surprise as she lost control of her body, almost like a mini seizure.

"Wha...ave...I...done?" she wheezed, struggling to communicate. My long feminine fingers traced along her jaw, I felt a sharp pain beneath my dick and a feeling of emptiness emanated from my groin, matching the loneliness in my head.

"Brie... Something's wrong with me. I have these feelings and I don't know what to do. Please, I'm so alone..." Brie's only response was to quiver beneath my thighs as fat tears fell from my face, leaving dark freckles on her shirt. I gasped as the loneliness in my heart coalesced into a feverish need to possess... to own Brie.

Yes. She will make a great servant for us...

NO!

I shook my head, at war with my fledgling instincts. My dick ached as I felt the need to dominate Brie, to make her bow before me reverently...

I refuse!

My proud and beautiful friend would never, should never be subjected to that. I'd rather isolate myself, than that. Apoplectic, I rolled off of Brie, a noisy gurgling similar to the one that created the paralytic into my tongue, started in my groin. I could feel a strange heat as new organs went to work synthesizing the chemicals needed to convert Brie into a pliable little subject. I twitched as phantom limbs caressed between my legs as my instincts went to work.

She will be happy with us. She will be content, and we'll be together, forever.

no... I thought weakly.

I fought against it as my breasts ballooned, my own transformation not yet complete.

Just relax and accept us. We will be happy together. She will have no more worries or fears as one of us.

No. I won't control Brie. I refuse.

My clenched hands caused my nails to bite into my skin, spilling the sweet scent of blood into the air to mix and mingle with the smell of... arousal? Brie face was red, tears in her eyes as I scanned down her body ending at the cleft where her legs met. There was a damp spot on her tight jeans that revealed her appreciation of my new form as I began to grasp the entirety of the situation. Years of sly glances and weird experimentations falling into place.

She loves me, and not just as a friend. She was fishing yesterday to see if I would be up for giving it a go. She's attracted to my submissive personality but she lusts for the female form. In usual Brie fashion she found a way to get what she wanted, regardless of what the laws of the universe says.

I could see the truth shining in her eyes as we were both helpless in our own ways.

"Ho...w....Lo.....ng?" I stuttered through a clenched jaw. Brie wasn't able to answer, obviously, but I could see from the way she looked at me that what she was feeling wasn't anything new.

It would be so easy to just give in, she did this to me after all. Shouldn't she take responsibility?

As if sensing my weakening resolve my body redoubled its efforts, sending doses of chemical stimulants throughout my body. I gripped my forearms across my body, the hard chitin flexing easily under my white knuckled grasp, trying to physically stifle the urges running through my body.

I owe it to her to remain strong. After all she's done for me... We can't be a queen without servants, and the hive can only have one queen.

My eyes widened as a bolt of inspiration struck me.

What if I wasn't the queen?

The churning in my pelvis slowed and the raging synthetic lust running through my veins died down, slowing to a trickle. I breathed in a sigh of relief as both my mind and body calmed. Releasing my forearms, I crawled over Brie. Hovering over her, I looked at her for what seemed like the first time in an eon.

Her curly black hair splayed out above her head like a tangled halo. Her brown eyes met mine as they wandered over her face, my hand drifting up to trace its contours. She wasn't classically beautiful with that strong jawline and large nose that drifted a little to the left. Her thin lips were slightly parted and I couldn't resist the temptation of leaning in and gently tasting them.

I was a little surprised at how good they felt, even with just that simple peck, far too chaste to be called a kiss.

We just fit. And I'd be the first to admit that between the two of us I wouldn't, shouldn't, be the "top".

I felt another stirring of the alien organs in my body, but it was delicate, a soft easy thing; a river compared to the raging flood previously. The delicate swirling of juices inside the center of my chest accompanied the swelling of my modest breasts. The fibers stretched and tore and stretched and tore until my inflating breasts dwarfed Brie's own C sized breasts whose pointed nipples brushed my own under their newfound pendulous weight. The swelling stopped but the ebb and flow of chemicals continued unabated. Instead of growing bigger they got tighter, like a water balloon that has reached the limits of its expansion, a step below bursting. As before, it slowly dawned on me what I was supposed to do, my instincts nudging me towards an amenable solution. Scooching my hips alongside Brie's insensate body I sprung a leak, leaving little lubrication splotches in a straight line on her shirt. My newly formed slit overwhelmed by the cacophony of sensations running through my body, working in tandem with the desires running through my head. Leaning lower, I placed to tip of my taut breast against her lips and squeezed the nip expectantly.

123456...8