Honeys, I'm Home!

Story Info
Her Bull and hubby share a hot wife.
4.3k words
3.93
43.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers

Note; This is a sequel to the story "Halloween Belly dancer".

Thanks to ranulf1 for help editing it and providing feedback.

*****

"Has it really been 4 months since that Halloween party?" Ron wondered as he drove his comfortable old pickup through the quiet streets towards Wendy and Tim's apartment. Ron squinted through the dusty windshield as he figured it out.

"November, December, January, and today is Feb 4th, so yep, it's 4 months" he muttered as he counted it off on his fingers. Ron really wasn't too good with math. He knew that he was not real bright, but he figured that he must be a lot smarter than Tim, who let his wife fuck other men while he sat there and watched. Yeah, Ron figured he was much brighter than Tim despite Tim being picked to give a speech at last year's graduation.

Back in North Carolina Ron was considered "a big ol' boy", but here on the California coast he was described as "stocky, with a linebacker's build." There was quite a contrast between him and the nerds he usually hung out with. He was strong and tanned from working outside; they were pretty puny and pale by comparison. He probably would not hang out so much with Tim and Joe and the other guys if Wendy hadn't befriended him. Now he was a regular every lunchtime at the coffee shop with the other guys and Wendy. Queen Wendy. "Can't forget Wendy," he thought to himself with a grin.

His talents were fixing cars and having sex. Judging from the number of repeat customers he had for both, he figured that he was pretty good. Wendy must like his sex an awful lot, based the number of booty calls he got from her.

"Gunna be a good day", he grunted to himself, thinking of the beautiful day for a drive in his truck to get fucked by a petite, dark haired beauty. "Don't get better than this," he said with a smile as he cruised down the road.

** ** **

Panting and moaning filled the small room as Joe rocked back and forth with Wendy under him. Her hands were braced on the back of Joe's shabby living room couch as he stood behind her. She was bent at the waist to allow him easy access, but even more important was that she needed to be able to move away when he thrusted. Long and thin is great in theory, but she was finding it somewhat painful whenever their movements got out of sync. Thank god he had great rhythm. He felt so great in her pussy. She was just about to cum when the damn cell phone rang. It was Timmy.

"Hi... Sweetie", she answered between thrusts. "When? Oh, I should... be home in an, an... hour." Joe never missed a beat. "Oh... Ron called? Damn... Forgot about him. Well, keep him... there and I'll be home... soon."

Even with the "too long" problem, Wendy found Joe to be one of the best lovers she'd ever had the pleasure to seduce. All she had to do was ask for something, and he would leap to do it. Oral, on top, doggie, tender and any other way she wanted was hers for the asking. And his kisses, oh his kisses. How could he not be fabulous with lips that were so soft, and tongue that was oh so agile? Wendy could not wait to invite him to feast between her thighs again.

With a sigh, she realized that there was no time for that right now. Despite all of Joe's skills, Ron was really much more filling and besides, he knew how to do rough the right way. She really liked the way that his fat cock hit all the right spots as he fucked her. He'd pin her down and fuck her silly. As a bonus, he would sometimes have fun embarrassing Timmy. For some reason, she got a kick out of seeing her husband get all tongue tied and red faced when he was put in a predicament that forced him to chose between two embarrassing situations.

Turning her attention back to Joe, she moved her hand between her own legs to rub his cock as it stroked in and out.

"Cum for me Joe. Show me how much you want it!" Fingertips gently brushed the base of his cock and moved further back towards his balls. "Cum in me, I want to feel your great big cock filling me!" Her voice became more urgent with each utterance. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried out as fingernails dug into the sensitive spot between his balls and asshole.

And that did the trick, as she knew it would. There was nothing that she could do to keep him from burying his cock as deep as he could in her. She felt him pulsing as she was forced against the couch, and knew he was blowing his load. That was the final touch she needed too. Lost in the sensations of their simultaneous orgasm, her pussy tightened around his cock as she rocked her pelvis to milk the last of his cum out of his cock before it had a chance to soften.

Even as they disentangled themselves, she was thinking of the other treat waiting for her at home.

** ** **

Tim heard Ron's truck several minutes before the knock on the door; it was hard to miss the rumbling glas-pac mufflers as he approached. He used those minutes to shut off the video that he was watching and to throw on a pair of gym shorts. Unseasonably warm weather, and the morning sun, caused the second floor apartment to heat up like a sauna so he dressed in as little as possible when at home alone. He'd give his left ball for an air conditioner, but he could not afford one. Hell, he could barely afford food and gas for his motorcycle with the little money left after Wendy went shopping for clothes each payday.

"It's OPEN," he called out from the kitchen where he was grabbing a couple of beers to share with his guest. Ron always wanted a beer when he came to visit just as he always wanted Wendy to go with it. It had become Tim's job to get the former, and not to stand in the way of the later.

As he brought the beer to the couch where Ron sat, he thought back on the events of the last two months. He was somewhat confused about exactly how he'd made the transition from a loving husband with an extreme jealous streak to part of a "swinging couple." It was clear that she was going to cheat on him, so he'd suggested the "swinging lifestyle" in hopes that at least by being part of the action he could minimize the damage to their marriage. It was working; they were still married. Besides, there was something hot about seeing her fucking guys. And it really turned him on.

In theory, both of them were free to screw whomever they pleased. Unfortunately, a skinny geek with a dead end job and a wife at home did not attract many girls. He'd tried a few times, and he'd struck out with every girl he'd try to pick up as a "swinger." Wendy did not have the same problem. Dark, curly hair and a slim figure combined with sexy clothes to ensure that she got laid whenever she wanted. Somewhere he'd lost control, and he had no idea how to change things back to the way they used to be.

"Where's Wendy?" Ron was a man of few words, and most of them were single syllable. "She's s'posed to be here waiting."

"She's out. Visiting a friend. She'll be back soon. Real soon. She said you should wait. It won't be long. Here, have a beer," Tim blurted out quickly as he shoved a beer towards Ron. He did not want to be the one to tell Ron that he had to wait because Wendy was banging someone else. The big guy was quick to anger and quick to react and Tim did not want to be the target of that anger.

Ron took the beer and settled down in Tim's spot on the couch as he idly picked up the remote. This was the first time that he'd shown up horny at the apartment without Wendy being ready and willing to ride him like the stallion that he was. He was not at all happy about it.

"What time's she gettin' here?" Ron grunted. He really did not want to wait here with a hard on. He wondered if maybe some TV would distract him? His finger pressed "Play" on the remote and the TV came to life.

Tim jumped like he'd just peed on the hot wire of an electric fence. In just a few seconds the video would become very familiar to both of them. It should be familiar since Tim had secretly shot it while hiding in the closet last week while Ron was "visiting" Tim's wife. It was his own secret porn to jerk off to, but god only knows what was going to happen when Ron recognized himself. He crossed the room in record time to block Ron's view of the TV.

"Here, let me help," he insisted as he tried to wrest the remote from the bigger man's hands while being careful to block the view by standing between the TV and the couch.

"Nope. I got it. I can handle remotes, you know?" was the surly reply.

"Let me find you a nice ball game?" Tim tried again to get the remote as the video played on. The grunting and slapping of skin against skin made it obvious that this was a porn video. "Please?" Tim pleaded as panic grew and his heart pounded harder in his chest. The pleading was ineffectual; a nudge from Ron's foot was all it took to cause Tim to lose his balance and fall backwards over the coffee table. Ron had a clear view now. Tim cringed away from the impending fit of rage that he just knew was inevitable.

"Wow! Look at that how that big guy is pounding that little gal. Whoooie!" Ron exclaimed, ignoring Tim's position on the floor. There was no mistaking what was happening within the poorly lit scene now. Wendy's small frame was almost hidden by Ron's huge bulk as he mounted her from behind. The camera angle was not great but there was no mistaking that big fat cock pounding into her pussy. Each thrust buried his cock to the balls and lifted her knees from the bed. She'd be pushed all the way across the bed by the thrusting if he hadn't been holding her by the shoulders.

"Damn! It looks like he's gonna tear her apart, fucking her with that thing. Thank god for women like that."

"Could it be?" Tim wondered if Ron was too dumb to recognize his own ass so lewdly displayed on the screen pumping away like an oil derrick? Timmy could not believe his luck. The tension dissolved slowly as he ran the whole video through his mind and realized there were no good face shots in the remaining footage. He decided that he should be safe and relaxed, then moved to a seat on the couch, but not too close to Ron.

Timmy had memorized every scene, and did not need to watch it to know exactly what the two of them were doing on the screen. There was something primitive about the way that Ron used her. Wordless sounds added to the primal passion of their rutting and the poor lighting let his imagination fill in all the details. It was this passion that excited him each time that he watched his lovely wife getting pounded by his big friend. It's the reason he'd made the video; so he could relive the experience and excitement any time that he wanted.

The TV was the center of attention for both of them as they watched the hot on-screen action. Neither of them paid much attention to each other until Ron looked over and caught Timmy with his pants down and stroking his boner.

"Not much of a boner," thought Ron. He was not impressed, but it did prompt him to unzip his pants and pull out his own to stroke lazily as they watched the characters on screen change position to "girl on top." The picture zoomed in on the cock, close enough that you could see the veins running it's length, and the slick moistness left behind by her pussy. Neither of them heard Wendy coming up the steps.

"Honey's, I'm Home!" she called out with a laugh at her own joke as she entered the living room. She looked forward to having two horny guys to play with. What she did not expect was to find both of them sitting on the couch with cocks in hand. "This just is not right!" she thought as she took in the scene. The last thing that she wanted was to have either of them cumming without her. She decided to take matters in hand herself.

"Why, you nasty boys!" she exclaimed with a sly smile as she stood between them. She was facing her guys and not the TV. "What are you watching Timmy?" she asked innocently. There was nothing innocent about the question; one glance at the scene had been enough. She'd known instantly that the big fat cock on the screen was Ron's but she wanted to see what tale Timmy would come up with to explain its presence in his video. As she talked she bent down and reached out for a handful of cock with each hand.

"Oh, it's just some porn that I had in the machine when Ron got here," Tim replied nervously.

"Oh? Is it one I've seen?" She said it so sweetly that you'd think she was asking about the latest prime time soap.

"Uh, well, umm. No, I don't think you have. It's new." Dark pink nipples were visible through her thin white blouse. Her thumb circled the head of his cock. She leaned over a bit so he had a good view down her blouse. Between the view and the stroking he found it hard to think clearly.

Wendy could feel Timmy's anxiety; he trembled as she stroked his cock. She considered how far to take this. She could just turn the TV off and Timmy would be off the hook, but it was fun to watch him squirm. Then again, it would be interesting to see what Ron would do if she pointed out that HE was the star of the video. She decided to see how far she could push Timmy.

"Maybe when it's over you can start it from the beginning so that I can see what got you guys so hard," she purred. Leaning in, she kissed Ron with passion. From the corner of her eye she caught Timmy's look of desperation that told her he was trapped. That's a good thing, because it meant he'd do what she wanted. Now it was time to get fucked real good!

Ron was plenty hard enough, and he was ready for sex right now too. Without breaking the kiss he pulled her onto his lap, making her lose her grip on the other cock. Her pleated skirt rode up on her hips as she straddled his broad lap, exposing her pink thong. The way that she ground her pussy against his cock made it evident that she was ready too. Sadly, he did not appreciate the fact that it was fine silk rubbing up and down his cock. All he knew was that it felt great and that soon she'd be pulling them aside to provide him the access he'd been waiting for.

Wendy admired her two lovers from her vantage point astride Ron. She'd decided that she wanted both of them, and she'd decided how to do it. Last month's Playboy had an article about a guy that licked his wife's pussy while she was using a dildo. That's what she wanted tonight, even though Timmy had been adamant these last few months about not wanting to get near Ron's dick. Wendy figured that she could use the video to convince Timmy to do what she wanted.

Wendy kissed her burly man once more, enjoying the feel of his hands on her hips as well as his lips on hers and then she deftly spun around to face away from him. He spread his legs so she could mount him properly, and mount him she did. First she leaned forward at the waist and then scooted backwards so that he would slide into her. Like always, it felt like she was being impaled as she wiggled her butt and sank down. Ron didn't need to know that the reason that he went into her pussy so easy was because she was literally dripping with cum already.

The first thrusts were usually her favorite. The sudden feeling of fullness brought a pleasure that was seldom matched by anything that she could do to herself. Since she was on top, she was the one who set the pace. Slowly she eased up, till the head was rubbing against that special place. As she knew he would, Ron started to pump his hips, to drive his cock as deep as possible. With each stroke his cock would slide right across her g-spot, and it felt fucking wonderful.

Several minutes of bliss passed before she remembered that she had Timmy here to act as a clit stimulator. As soon as she looked at Tim, he eagerly came to her. From her position it was easy to pull him to her so she could reach his cock with her mouth. From his position he could see both of them as Ron thrust into her pussy. He smiled at Ron, and got a smile in return. Each time Ron pushed in, Wendy was pushed forward onto Tim's cock. It was the hottest thing that Tim had ever experienced.

No one noticed that he'd turned off the TV.

In the past few months Wendy had learned that there was nothing better than to have two cocks in you at once. The flavor of Timmy's cock in her mouth was combined with the smell of his musk to fill her senses. Moist lips sucked the head of his cock as it slipped in and out. The stimulation provided by Ron's fucking brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Still, she wanted more. She slowly pulled back and let his cock pop out of her mouth as she looked up at him.

"Timmy? I need you to do something for me." A quick lick with the tip of her tongue made sure he'd say yes. "I need you to lick my pussy for me."

"Now? But... But... Ron! So I can't!" He looked around as if there was some escape, but there was no way that he could deny her whatever she wanted.

Secretly, she loved the way he got so embarrassed. Ron knew this, and played along. Timmy, for all his smarts, had no idea that she liked setting him up to embarrass himself.

"Get down there boy. She wants your mouth on her pussy, so you best git to it," Ron sneered as he addressed Tim.

"Please?" she implored while gently stroking Timmy's hard cock. "I need to feel your tongue on my clit. You'll do that for me, won't you? Ron doesn't mind." Ron grunted his approval. "If you don't want to do it, maybe I could turn the video back on for some extra excitement. What do ya think, Timmy?"

Tim knew that she'd get what she wanted eventually. The last time he'd refused to do what she wanted she'd cut him off, no sex at all for several weeks. And then there was the video. He looked at her pussy, and decided that he could please her without touching Ron if she did not move too much. Reluctantly, he got to his knees and prepared to be even more humiliated.

This close to her pussy, the aroma of a well-fucked pussy was unmistakable as well as unavoidable. She was blessed with a wonderful musky scent. Ron's contribution was a slightly sour note, reminiscent of manly sweat. He could not help but to watch the sex act that was happening inches from his face. It was fascinating to watch. Her labia wrapped around his cock like two lips sucking. Pussy juice covered his cock, making it glisten as the light caught it. Even his balls were wet, although it was hard to say whether it was her juice or his sweat.

Wendy decided he'd delayed long enough. She was already feeling her climax coming, and she wanted it to be epic. A gentle push on the back of his head was enough to get him started. It seemed at first like Timmy was not sure what to do, but that was OK because everywhere that he licked felt like heaven to her. She slowed her movements so that he could forget about avoiding Ron's cock and instead concentrate on her. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations of the cock rubbing her G-spot and the tongue that was tickling her clit.

"Harder! Faster!" she exclaimed to no one in particular. "Lick it! Bite it! Suck it!" she shouted. Each man took his cue and did as he was told.

With the climax almost there, she became very still. From Tim's vantage, he could see her belly rhythmically contracting, causing her breath to come in short gasps. The "chuff-chuff-chuff" of her breath was followed by a moan that signaled her arrival at the ultimate pleasure. The moan gained in pitch, building as she started to buck and push against both of the men that were servicing her. Her pussy gripped Ron's cock, milking it as he filled her with his cum. Her hands pulled Tim's face harder into her lap, forcing him to keep licking as she was being fucked.

Finally, she leaned back against Ron's broad chest and relaxed with that happy look on her face that said she was truly satisfied. Ron pumped a few more times, but he was rapidly deflating; spent from the strain of thrusting so hard for so long. Tim was in better shape, but knew that he was expected to let the lovers catch their breaths. He was the only one who was still erect and hard.

timmyid2
timmyid2
27 Followers
12