Honeysuckle Lingerie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, such lovely cute little boobs!" Casey exclaimed, leaving a trail of kisses down over her pale skin, following the slope of her breast, then swirling her tongue around one of Rachel's rosy-pink nipples till it stood to attention, proud and erect, tingling hotly, demanding more attention.

"Oh God! Stop!" Rachel gasped as she felt Casey draw the tight bud into the warm, wetness of her mouth and flicked at it with her tongue, all her nerve endings firing urgently. She'd always been a little embarrassed by her small boobs, but Casey seemed to love them, which made her feel even more horny.

Rachel felt her knees weaken and placed her hands on the desk behind her, leaning back and closing her eyes, lost in a world of sensual pleasure as Casey's moist lips sucked hungrily at her nipples. Casey's hot body pressed closer, one of her legs easing between Rachel's, forcing them apart a little, and Rachel was unable to resist gently rubbing herself against Casey, feeling her firm, toned thigh beneath her fitting pants, her skirt riding up and she tried to ease the growing ache in her loins.

"No, come on, we shouldn't be doing this," she murmured, as she felt Casey's hand slip underneath her skirt and clutching one of her buttocks, her hand warm through her thin pink panties as she pulled them close, their hot thighs grinding together. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, enjoying the delicious friction.

"You're so hot, I've fancied you for ages," Casey whispered, leaving a trail of kisses up over Rachel's breasts and gently nibbling at her ear.

"No, please," Rachel gasped, feeling any remaining resistance melting away as Casey's hand massaged her mound, exploring the moist heat radiating through her damp panties.

Casey drew the skirt up over Rachel's hot thighs, a wicked smile forming on her lips as she spotted the dark spot that had formed in her pale pink cotton panties. Rachel just stood and watched helplessly as Casey hooked her slim fingers under the waistband and sank to her knees as she drew the damp scrap of cotton down over her thighs. Rachel kicked off her sandals, allowing the young woman to slip them from her ankles.

She leant back heavily on the desk, her heart thumping as she watched Casey use one hand to hold her skirt up above her waist as she kissed her way up over her thighs, easing them apart, as she slowly moved towards Rachel's molten centre.

"Oh God, she's going to lick me down there, that's so wrong," Rachel's mind screamed, although as the woman pressed her lips against Rachel's swollen labia it felt so right, and she knew she couldn't stop her now, her body urgently craving a satisfying conclusion to this sizzling foreplay.

Casey started with long, slow licks with a relaxed tongue along the length of her feverish slit, and Rachel found herself moaning contentedly. The pleasant fizzing sensation in her thighs had turned into an urgent throbbing now, and she ran her fingers through Casey's dark hair as she explored every inflamed inch of that secret place between her thighs with a patient thoroughness that she'd never experienced before. She felt her arousal quickly blossom as Casey's wicked tongue traced the line of her juicy slit, delving inside her wet folds, gently sucking and flicking at her prominent lips.

Rachel groaned loudly as Casey deft fingers eased her engorged lips apart, exposing the juicy pink inner lips surrounding her tight little hole. Her pink tongue darted deeper, the tip of her tongue lapping hungrily at Rachel's copious juices, drinking in her liquid desire.

It was so new and unlike anything she'd previously experienced that she quickly felt herself surrendering to it, spreading her legs wantonly wide, her feelings threatening to spiral out of control as Casey lapped eagerly at her needy pussy.

"Oh fuck! Please," she panted as she felt Casey ease a long, well-manicured finger along the well-lubricated groove of her sex, up and down, up and down along her swollen cleft, briefly tickling her clitoral hood. Then she was moaning loudly as she felt it slowly ease inside her, gently probing the first two inches of the molten depths of her clasping vagina.

She felt herself contract around the woman's invading finger as it slowly moved in and out, exploring a little deeper each time, hearing herself gasp as she felt the tip of Case's tongue flick over her pulsing clit.

"Oh God, you're going to make me come!" she cried, almost incredulous at how quickly Casey had brought her to the edge. She was leaning back now, her weight on her hands, her head thrown back, eyes squeezed shut as she surrendered the intense forbidden pleasure.

Her hips gyrated as she squirmed, her bare buttocks bumping against the edge of the desk as Casey expertly pleasured her. At first, her teasing finger performed long, slow strokes exploring the fiery depths of her tight pussy but as Rachel's voice became ragged and breathless it began to move faster, jabbing in and out with short, staccato strokes making wet sucking noises as she finger-fucked her. At the same time, her devilish tongue strummed Rachel's clit harder, flicking back and forth as Rachel held her breath, her body as taut as a bow-string, the pressure quickly building to breaking point.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Yes!" she squealed as she was overcome with a sudden, fierce, almost brutal orgasm like nothing she'd experienced before that left her gasping for breath.

As the waves of pleasure slowly ebbed away, she became aware of Casey sliding up over her spent body. Her fingers sensed something wet and glancing over her shoulder she noticed that some of her tea had spilt, the liquid dribbling over the lip of the mug and forming a little pool of warm, sweet fluid on the desk's shiny surface that lapped stickily around her fingers.

She felt Casey's arms slide around her waist, her lips curled into a knowing smile.

"Wow, you're quite a teacher," Rachel said breathlessly.

"And you're such a hot little student," Casey said, grinning as they kissed, and Rachel could taste herself on the woman's lips.

"Thanks for the lesson," she said, unable to resist sliding a hand down over Casey's back, tracing the curve of the small of her back before gently squeezing her bottom through her fitting trousers.

"Oh, the lesson's not over yet," Casey replied, as her fingers tugged at the discrete zip at the side of her smart grey trousers. With a shimmy of her hips, they slithered down over her long legs and pooled around her ankles.

"Oh, so you want me to...?" Rachel said, as Casey grasped her shoulder, gently but firmly pushing her down, her bare knees sinking into the beige carpet. She sat back on her heels, watching as Casey hooked her thumbs under her expensive silk panties and wriggled them over her hips, revealing a slim dark triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair above already wet pussy lips.

"Oh yes, I think it's time to see how much you've learned," Casey purred, running a hand through Rachel's hair, drawing her head close enough to sense the damp heat of her thighs.

-

Rachel kissed Lucy passionately, sliding her fingers along the line of her jaw, then through her red hair, cradling the back of her head as she drew Lucy's bottom lips between hers. She could hear a soft moan at the back of Lucy's throat, as she slipped an arm around her waist, drawing her close, their warm thighs grinding together. Lucy's eyes opened briefly in surprise as Rachel slipped her tongue between her lips, drawing a fresh series of muffled, longing moans from her.

"Phew! Well done, ladies, that's exactly it!" Arnold said, slapping his hands together as their lips finally parted. "Even a camp old queer like me can see how hot that was! Bravo!"

"Thanks," Rachel said.

He took her arm, drawing her to one side.

"That really was so much better. I have to confess I had my doubts the other day, and I'm so glad you've proved me wrong."

"Thanks, I've been, um, practicing," Rachel said, feeling her cheeks flush at the memory of 'practicing' with Casey.

"Well, you obviously had quite a teacher. Perhaps you should practice some more, eh?"

"Yeah, perhaps I will," Rachel said, a smile spreading across her face as she remembered the date she had organised with Casey later at a bar called 'Lipstick'. "Perhaps I will."

12