Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 01a

Story Info
Young woman goes after the mob boss who killed her mother.
31.4k words
4.73
91.2k
135

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a work of FICTION! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you, are NOT REAL. As you read this story, try to remember, this is a NOVEL.

The author retains all rights to this story.

Chapter 1

1. In the beginning

Laura Garrett was a 20-year-old Manhattan College student, who just finished her junior year. She worked as a server, at an Italian restaurant, because she needed the money to help pay for her next semester's tuition, and hopefully, for a little extra spending money, on the side. She wore her reddish blonde hair in a long ponytail, which enhanced her gorgeous face, and her slim Irish figure.

One evening, she served a blonde haired, blue-eyed man, with an Italian accent. He kept coming back to this restaurant, and insisted on sitting at her station. After weeks of him eating alone, they started a friendship. She found out that he was from the very northern part of Italy, very close to the Swiss border. One evening he asked her if she would go out with him, on a date; and she said yes.

It started out simply enough, by going to a movie, on the college campus, where she did not feel threatened by his age. This was followed by dinner and dancing, where he swept her off her feet, because he was the best dancer she had ever been with.

He still did not try to bed her, because his feelings were so intense, for this lovely young woman. One evening he took her to see "The Phantom of the Opera" on Broadway. She had never been to a play, because she never had the money for such an extravagance. She was awed by the opulence of the theater, and she cried during the play.

Afterwards, he took her to the Sofitel Hotel, a five-star hotel, between 5th and 6th Avenue, and only short walk from the theater. He never mentioned it, but she knew what was on his mind. She did not hesitate at all. He stopped feet short of the entrance, and kissed her.

"Laura, I am a married man. One day, I will be called back to Italy. I do not know when that will be. I could be here for one more day. I could be here for one more year. I love you. However, regardless of how I feel about you, I can never marry you. I would love to take you upstairs, and ravish your lovely body; but I had to tell you this so you would know where you stand with me."

Laura laughed. "William, you do realize you are wearing a wedding ring, don't you?"

William Zabo looked down at third finger of his left hand, and shook his head. The ring had been there for more than fifteen years, and it had become such a part of his hand; he had forgotten it was there.

"Laura, when a man is in love with a woman, he cannot think straight. I have been here for so long, and been without a woman for so many years, when I saw you, and you were so kind and attentive to me, I knew I wanted you in my life. I tried to resist you, but I could not stay away from you. I love you with all my heart. I wish I were free. Will you come upstairs with me, and allow me to possess all of you?"

"You will be my first, William. Please be gentle with me."

We him looked at her in astonishment. "Laura, you are 20 years old and as lovely as any woman I have ever seen. How have you lived this long, and not had a man in your life."

"I am Catholic, William. I have been waiting to marry the man of my dreams. I found him, and unfortunately, he is already married. I have given him my heart, and tonight, I will give him everything else."

They kissed passionately, on the sidewalk in front of the hotel, not caring what the passerby's might think. William looked into Laura's eyes, and saw the passion in them. He put his arm around her waist, walked into the hotel, and went straight to the bank of elevators.

"William, is this where you are staying?"

"Yes, I have a suite in this hotel."

"Why do you come to our dinky little restaurant for dinner?"

"I know the owner, I know his family, in Italy, and I love his food. I also found a lovely waitress, while I was there."

"I can understand you coming there, every once in a while, but every evening. It is a long trip from here, up to northern Manhattan."

"Laura, it is 25 minutes by subway."

"One more question, and I will stop talking. Why did you bring me down here in a limousine that took us an hour?"

He opened the door to a suite, and let Laura in. He said to her, "How could I possibly let you wear something like this, on the subway." He reached his hand, into his pocket, and pulled out a ring box. He opened it, and showed her a 2-carat diamond ring.

Laura was awestruck!

"Laura, you do not know how much I wish this was a wedding band. This is the best I can do for us. I love you." He placed it on the 3rd finger of her left hand, and it fit her finger perfectly.

Laura cried, as he held her in his arms, and kissed her passionately.

He lowered the lights in the suite, turned on soft music, and began to dance with her.

As they danced, Laura thought to herself, "If this is what they call foreplay, why did I wait so long?" She felt herself getting wet between her thighs, which rarely, if ever happened.

The music ended. William looked Laura in the eyes, and told her to come with him.

She nodded, and took his hand, as they went into his bedroom. He had her sit down in a chair as he undressed down to his shorts.

She was so embarrassed; she turned pink.

William helped her standup, walked her over to a full-length mirror, so she could see what he was doing to her. He said, "It is your turn, however I am going to unwrap my present."

If Laura was pink a moment ago, now she was scarlet red. She had never been naked in front of the man. Now, the man she loved stood behind her, and unzipped her dress. As it fell to the floor, she closed her eyes. She felt him unsnap her bra, and felt it leave her body. She felt his lips kiss her neck, shoulders, arms, and back; as he trekked downward towards her last line of defense. She still wore full panties. No bikinis, no thongs, just full-size Jockey panties. She was afraid he was going to laugh at her. He did not. He held her abdomen, above her pubic ridge and pressed the cheeks of her ass towards his mouth. He kissed every inch of her bottom lovingly. Her body was no longer red from embarrassment; it was now red with passion. She reached behind her and touched his head, grabbing his hair, and holding him tight against her. She felt his hands reach for the elastic around the edge of her panties, and she did not shudder with fear. She felt the fabric move past her most private area, and as it fell to the floor, she kicked it away. She turned towards him, and he kissed her where no man or woman had ever touched her before. She felt his tongue search for her opening; and when he found it, he hit her clit at the same time. She screamed as if she had been hit by a cattle prod, and she came for the first time in her life. Her knees buckled and William caught her before she hit the floor.

As she recovered in his arms, he said, "I think you enjoyed your first orgasm."

"What would possibly make you think that, William? I thought I had just died and gone to heaven."

"The first one only feels that way, my love. It opens up the gates of love. There will be many more, in your life, that will feel better than this."

"In that case, William, I had better take a physical, to make sure my heart can take the stress."

"My love, before this night is over, you will find your heart is overflowing with love, passion, and strength. It will never let you down."

Laura pulled the blankets down and off the massive bed, and rolled herself onto it. She laid her head on a pillow and saw William smiling at her. She said, "What?"

"Are we in a hurry, Laura?"

Laura blushed. She said, "I thought this was next on the list."

"When a man and a woman are in love, and they are about to make love, there is never a list. They let their bodies tell them what is next; and what they want to do together. Do I look like I am ready to make love?"

"No, William, you still have your underwear on."

"You are very observant, Laura. What happened to your underwear?"

"You took it off me, William."

"I told you I was going to unwrap my present, and I did. It is now time for you to unwrap it yours."

"William, I have never... I mean looked...even one of... THEM!"

"Laura, didn't you take biology?"

"I went to an all-girls Catholic grade and high school. Biology was not required, and my parents did not let me take it."

"Your parents were idiots."

"I can give you their phone number, and you can tell them. When I refused to go to an all-girls college, and signed up for Manhattan, they refused to pay for any of it. That's why I am working at the restaurant."

"In that case, Laura, reminds me to thank them. Now, come over here, and unwrap your present."

Ever so slowly, Laura climbed out of the bed and stood before William. She put her thumbs inside the band of his shorts, turned her head to the side, and closed her eyes in embarrassment. She attempted to slide his shorts down, and realized it was not possible, while she was standing. She tried bending at the waist to do it, but found that her head was in a very compromising position. She grabbed William's waist, and knelt down in front of him. She was not thrilled about being in this position; however, it was better than bending over.

She looked up, and saw William smiling down at her. If she was uncomfortable before, she was completely embarrassed now. Her hands reached for the waistband of his shorts, and pulled them down as quickly as she could, to get this job done.

The upper half of her body recoiled backwards, when she saw his erect penis, standing before her. She yelled, "HOLY SHIT," as she put her hand over her mouth in horror, because she had just cursed.

William laughed raucously. He knew she would have a reaction, but this was a reaction of a pubescent teenage girl, not a twenty-year-old woman.

Laura looked at him and said, "WHAT IS SO DAMN FUNNY?"

"You looked like a thirteen-year-old girl having her first experience, with a boy. You look so damn cute, I could eat you up. I think I will."

"You think you will 'what?'"

"I am going to eat you up."

"I have heard that expression before, but I have no idea what it means?"

"Laura, you are going to miss class tomorrow. You are also going to miss work tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. You are not leaving this room. I am going to give you an education in something you are sorely missing; 'SEX!'"

"I cannot miss work, I need the money."

"I will call my friend, and make sure you get paid, plus the amount you would normally make in tips."

"That is not fair to him. That will leave him short, one server, on the busiest days of his week. He has always been very kind to me, and I hate the thought of doing that to him."

"Laura, you are a gem. I will tell him what you said, and I guarantee you he will not be angry with you."

"I hope not, he has always treated me like family."

"Now back to the subject at hand, at least the subject in front of you. Look straight ahead, and tell me what you see."

"I see an erect male organ."

"I can see this is going to take a very long time. What is it called Laura?"

She hesitated, and then said, "A penis."

"What other names does it have Laura?"

"William, please, you are not being fair. This is very hard for me."

"Laura, I have until Monday morning. What other names does a penis have?"

"Some people call it a 'dick.'"

"What else do they call it? Think of every name, and don't stop until you run out of names."

"Can I leave, if I want to?"

"You know where the door is; I am not holding you captive."

Laura stood up and went to get her clothes. As she reached for her panties, she saw the diamond ring on her finger, and began to cry. She thought, "Is he asking so much of me? They are only words, and people use them every day. I have led such a sheltered life compared to my peers. It is no wonder people at school stopped associating with me. I think it is time for me to break out of my cage, and do the things a woman my age should be capable of doing.

She looked at him and said, "I don't know many of them, but here goes nothing: cock, prick, pole, prong, love tool, and thumper."

"I have never heard of thumper. Where did you hear that one?"

"I was in the cafeteria and heard a girl talking, with her friends, about having sex with her boyfriend. She said, "He was giving it to her good, with thumper."

William had to sit down, because he was laughing so hard. He said, "Laura, come here. I have to explain something to you."

Laura approached him. He took her by her hand, and sat her down on his lap. He kissed her and held her close. "Your body is that of a mature woman. When it comes to sex, you are still a baby. What the young woman was talking about was her boyfriends' pet name for his dick. Have you heard the expression, "Sometimes the little head is doing the thinking for the big head?"

"Yes, I have William."

"Sometimes, men give a name to the little head. In this case the young man in question gave his little head a name: 'Thumper.'"

Laura thought about it for a moment, realized what William was saying, and laughed.

William asked, "Are you staying to continue your sex education, or are you going to climb back into your comfortable little shell."

"William, I am staying for as long as you will have me."

"Do you know I am a pervert, when it comes to young women?"

"I would not know a pervert, from a convert, William. So do your worst, or do your best, I am yours."

"Kneel down, and place my prick in your hand, Laura."

She knelt down, looked at his dick, and asked, "What happened to it?"

"If you weren't so cute, I would spank you. When a man is not aroused, his penis shrinks. Blood flows out of it, and back into his body. When he becomes aroused, blood flows into it, and it becomes erect once more."

"How does it become aroused?"

"It does not become aroused, the man does. You are going to help me become aroused. Put your hand on it and stroke it up and down."

Tentatively, she put her hand out, and touched a males' pride, for the first time. It was warm, and soft in her hand, but it pulsed as soon as she touched it, for the first time. She watched in awe, as it grew in her hand. It went from warm and soft, to hot and rigid. She marveled as she saw the veins distend and turn bright blue, and the head of this monster turn purple. She looked up at him and asked, "Does It hurt when it turns black and blue?"

William shook his head in disbelief. He would have to teach this young woman everything. As he thought about it, he asked himself, "Is that such a bad thing?"

"No, it does not hurt. It just means that it is ready to make love. There are many ways to do it. In the position you are in, you could take it into your mouth and make love to it by sucking on it until I cum. You could use high your hands and stroke it, until I cum."

"Although I said the word I, during all that time, you could be cuming, also. However, that is a lesson for another time. If a man is worthy of his name, he makes sure that he is not the only one receive pleasure. He makes sure that his partner also receives pleasure. He can use his hands and his mouth, as well, as his dick, to ensure that the girl/woman experiences an orgasm or many orgasms during sex."

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue, and put the head of my dick inside."

Laura was not happy with this request, but she was determined to learn how to please her man. She opened her mouth wide, moved her head forward, and felt the head of his wide penis entering her mouth. She thought it would be vile tasting, but it was not. It was skin. It could have a finger; it was not unpleasant at all.

When she had about 3 inches in her mouth, William told her to close her mouth and start moving back and forth, without using her teeth. She did this, and kept moving her head forward, taking more of him into her mouth, at the same time.

William warned her not to go too far, because he did not want her to gag.

Laura did not find this an unpleasant task, and kept going. She remembered to use her tongue to keep it moist. Soon she had his entire member in her mouth, and she heard him groan.

She removed him from her mouth and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

He smiled at her and said, "Laura, you are an amazing young woman. No one has ever taken all of me into her mouth before. You have done it on your first try. Do it again, until I cum."

She put him back in her mouth. She started moving back and forth, until she felt his dick expanding in her throat. She started to panic, because she could not breathe. Unexpectedly, she felt hot pulses of liquid shooting down her throat, as William roared. She removed him from her throat and said, "I am sorry, William, I did not mean to hurt you."

He kissed her, so hard; he thought he might have bruised her lips "What makes you think you hurt me?"

"I heard you yell in pain. I know I did something wrong."

"Laura, if you did that any more right, I could rent you out for one thousand dollars an hour."

"You mean like a prostitute?"

"Yes dear, like a prostitute. That is how wonderful that felt to me. You did not hurt me. The scream you heard was pure joy and happiness. Now it is your turn to scream in happiness. Come up here and I will show you how."

She climbed up on the bed to be with him, and he pressed her small breasts against his chest. He kissed her lovingly, and he quickly flipped her over onto her back. He said, "Relax, and let your body feel what is happening to it."

He started kissing her on the top of her head, while his right hand played with her breast.

She was still rigid, when he started to kiss her eyes, he said, "Relax; you will love what I will do to you."

Laura started to loosen up, as he got to her ears. He tickled one with his fingers, while he bit and licked the other. Her hands encircled him, as her body temperature rose; and the moisture between her legs started to drip down over her asshole. It was a feeling she had never experienced before, and he had promised her much more.

His mouth reached her neck, giving her little love bites. He moved up over her chin, and smothered her lips with his. As his ardor grew, her passion grew to new heights. She began to perspire, and that little nub in her slit started to itch. It needed to be scratched, and she could not get to it. However, he was covering her body with his, so she began moving her hips, and splayed her thighs wider in an attempt to rub her vagina against his leg. That thing needed to be rubbed desperately, but he was in the wrong place, and she could not get her center between his legs.

William was playing with her breasts, and she became desperate. She said, "Help me, please William; I need you to help me."

"Tell me Laura; tell me what you want me to do?"

"I need you to touch me, there, William, please touch me, there."

"Where is 'there' Laura, you have to be more specific."

"William, I need you to touch me between my legs, it itches so badly."

"What itches so badly, Laura?"

"Dammit, William, my vagina itches."

"We can play this game all night Laura. I will not help you, until you tell me what else is it called?"

"It is my pussy; my cunt. Are you happy now?"

"Yes, Laura, now I am going to take your cunt; and your brain to heaven."

William continued kissing down her body, but he kept his promise. He moved his hand down to her pussy, separated her lips, and played with her clit. As soon as his thumb pressed on it, her hips arched up to increase the pressure on it. She humped her hips against his thumb, until she screamed. She thought she had peed on the bed, because of the liquid she expelled. She was so embarrassed. She covered her face, and tried to roll away from him.

123456...9