Honoring Gloria

Story Info
Husband grieves for 25 years.
2.5k words
4.31
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,144 Followers

I've been a widower for twenty five years now, losing my wife to breast cancer at the tender age of thirty one. We never had children, though we considered adoption many times. We had a great marriage spanning the ten best years of my life. I miss Gloria dearly, never having a day go by that I don't think of her, some days even swearing I'd catch a glimpse of her, though impossible.

I've lived in the same house for thirty five years, buying it as newlyweds and never having the heart to let it go, fearing I'd sell my many fond memories along with the house. I never remarried, wanting to hold and cherish the memories of Gloria. Her closet is still filled with her clothing, her dresser untouched as well.

I'm still a young man of fifty six years, confined to a life of mourning until we are rejoined again in the afterlife. I've never considered pushing time forward in order to join her by doing anything stupid, but I have no fear of death, I'm actually happy the days, months and years are passing more quickly as I age.

I cherish our memories, her photographs practically paper the walls of my humble home, her scent is still present on her clothing in the closet. At mealtime, I always set a place for Gloria, knowing it's foolish and that she'll ever eat from those dishes but getting comfort knowing that she'll always be in my heart.

Many of my friends and relatives stopped dropping by the house for visits years ago, surely thinking I'd lost my mind, acting as if Gloria still lived here. They encouraged me to date other women, to no avail. I had no intention of breaking my vow to love, honor and cherish my first and only love until the day I die. The part of our vows saying 'until death do you part' meant nothing to me. I took it to mean until we both died, joining each other in eternity after our lives on this planet ended.

I have to admit, I've been tempted many times to venture out, seeking comfort from another woman. A man has needs and urges, sexually, but I chose to take care of those needs in the privacy of my own home, alone. Yes, I masturbate frequently, usually while looking through old photos of Gloria and I together. She was a beautiful, sexy lady. She loved to swim and lay out in the sun. Her bikini collection was immense, every style, color combination and fit you could imagine. She had more bikinis then most women had pairs of shoes. I had no problem rotating pictures of her to masturbate to, even finding a new one every now and then.

Gloria and I had a fantastic sex life filled with many adventurous interludes to recant. She loved making love in the open air, on a secluded beach, in a vast meadow, on our pool deck and even on a few hotel balconies. God, I missed that woman.

The years are flying by now, I'm so wrapped up in my business, working six days a week, twelve hours a day, building it into an empire worth well over seven figures. But money isn't the most important thing in my life, although it does make life a little easier. I would give every cent I've ever earned during my lifetime to have my dear Gloria back.

I spent much of my free time at home reading now, enjoying my solitude, occasionally pausing mid-sentence as I read, thinking about Gloria. I swear I'd feel a rush of cool air once in a while with no window open, sometimes I'd even swear I felt a soft, delicate touch on my shoulder or a brush against my cheek. I'd always pause and say hello and thank you to her, hoping I wasn't just imagining her presence. I felt her with me all the time, little things always happened to make me think she was still with me, in body and in spirit. These special moments are what kept me going, my need to keep her memory fresh even though twenty five years had passed.

One way I enjoyed passing the time and getting what sexual gratification I needed was by reading erotic stories on the internet, having found a website many years ago that fulfilled this need. Literotica, the site with erotic stories, announced an upcoming contest for Nude Day. Leading a sheltered life, I wasn't aware this little Holiday even existed. So, out of curiosity, I started reading a few stories in the contest.

It just so happened to be the actual day, July 14th, Nude Day. I was home alone, as usual, and figured I'd play along by staying naked for the day in my home. I wouldn't answer the door, not that I had many visitors anyway, or go anywhere other then maybe sit by my secluded pool since it was a picture perfect summer day. I slithered into my pool lounger, I decided to read a few entries in the contest.

Well, it didn't take long for the first story to get into the steamy details of a hot love making session. My cock reacted as any other mans would and was soon pointed skyward. I continued reading as my cock twitched and oozed as I read the good parts.

Then a slight breeze blew over the head of my cock, though there was no sign of a breeze. As my cock reacted to the cool air passing over the tip, I swear I could feel what felt like a tongue swipe across the tip of the head, the pre cum that had oozed slightly trailed into the air disappearing before my eyes. I touched the head of my cock with just my thumb as I grasped the shaft firmly. My cock swelled and throbbed when I felt moisture under my balls, as if someone's tongue was fondling them.

"Thank you, my love," I said, knowing Gloria was with me, though she had never had sexual contact with me since her passing.

I started stroking my cock slowly, my hand grasping it firmly, sliding up until the head was cradled in my palm, then sliding it back down coating it's length with my own discharge, now oozing an almost continuous flow.

My hand was pulled from it's hold on my cock, replaced by what felt like another hand. I had to be imagining this but it felt so real as I watched my cock expand and contract as being squeezed and stroked in mid air.

"I miss you Gloria."

My statement was answered by a sucking sound as my cock felt like it was being devoured by a moist, warm mouth. My cock was still visible to me, although doing strange things all by itself. It tilted from one side to the other, my foreskin lifted and receded as my balls pulled upward and settled back to my lap. I started moaning and grunting uncontrollably as my orgasm neared. My cock swelled before my eyes as the shaft filled with cum as it pushed upward, erupting in an intense orgasmic flow.

My semen jetted from the shaft, exploding into another dimension, disappearing as it left my body. My hips bucked upward, pushing my cock as it continued to swell and shoot my hot loads into thin air. As the final drop oozed from my shaft, it quickly disappeared as well by the moist sensation of a wet tongue.

"Thank you Baby, I will see you soon. I love you," I said, sweaty, out of breath and completely satisfied.

I had no question how this had happened and who did it, I knew it was my Gloria still watching over me. It was the first time since her passing that I had had a real, physical experience with her with constant contact, ending in my sexual satisfaction.

I continued reading through the many stories on the site, now having read all of the contest entries I was searching for stories such as the one I had just experienced. I'm sure a few had been written but I couldn't find one to relate to.

It started getting dark and cooled off quickly as the sun went down, forcing me to put an end to the day and go indoors. It felt free, not wearing clothing so I remained naked as I prepared dinner, again setting a place for Gloria. I ate, did the dishes and retired to the bedroom for the evening. I turned the television on to watch for a bit until I got sleepy. I fell asleep within a half hour, still naked, with the TV on.

I was in the middle of a wonderful dream involving Gloria and I having a picnic in a secluded area. We flirted and ended up naked, rolling in the grass, making love to each other, taking turns on top. Then I woke up feeling a chill as the blankets had somehow fallen from the bed, leaving me totally exposed with an erection. A chill ran up my spine as I reached for the blankets, signaling for me to leave them where they lay. I settled back into the bed, horny but cold.

A warmth came over me as I felt pressure cover my entire body, a warmth normally felt as another person were to cover you with their own body. My erection pushed against the warm sensation, twitching with every beat of my heart. I felt lips kissing my neck, slightly parted as a tongue tickled my earlobe.

"Gloria, is that you?" I asked, knowing she had never spoken to me.

All of a sudden I could actually feel her breasts pushing rubbing against my chest, her erect nipples swirling as her body moved. I reached and touched one! I couldn't believe it, I could really feel it! I couldn't see her, but I could feel her for the first time! I continued caressing her breast as my other hand slid down her torso, her narrow waist and small hips exactly as I remembered them. I cupped her ass cheek, squeezing it firmly, my lips now searching and hoping to find hers.

The room wasn't very dark, illuminated by an almost full moon so that I'd be able to see someone for certain. Nobody was there though.

"Please Gloria, please let me see you, just once more."

Then I felt her lips touch mine, our tongues joined, our kiss intensified. I still couldn't see her, but I could feel her, all of her. Oh, how I wished she'd let me see her and say something to me, just once.

Her fingers found my cock, sending a shiver up my spine as her gentle touch felt like a spark, igniting a fire of passion inside me. My cock twitched to her touch, already oozing again with my salty discharge. I moaned uncontrollably as she stroked slowly up and down, her tongue now passionately playing with mine. I could actually feel her hot breath as she panted, though inaudible.

Her body slid downward, positioning my throbbing member at her warm entrance, feeling her labia surround the head of my cock. She slid it in, almost making me cum instantly knowing it was her. She felt exactly as she had the last time we had sex, the night before her tragic accident.

"Please Gloria, please let me see you if it's possible."

Nothing, as a matter of fact she stopped moving, lying motionless, my cock in her warm pussy.

"Please babe," I sobbed. "Please let me see and hear you."

"I love you."

My heart skipped, shocked as she spoke. It was Gloria, her voice unmistakable.

"I love you my darling, may I see you?"

I felt her reposition, now sitting on my cock, her hands propping herself up by clenching my chest. She started sliding up and down, slowly rocking as my cock slid in and out of her wet, warm pussy. Her moans were like music to a deaf man's ears. She moaned and whimpered as she rocked up and down. Her entire body tensed and shuddered as she came, soaking my groin with her release.

I opened my eyes and to my amazement Gloria eyes were closed, her jaw still clenched. Her beautiful eyes opened, looking down at me as she mouthed the words 'I love you'.

"I love you, and always will," I said, feeling my entire body stiffen as my orgasm neared.

I watched her tits bounce as her pace quickened, sensing my pending explosion. She let go of my chest and sat back, bouncing up and down. I grabbed her tits, holding her upright while I squeezed them. Her eyes were locked on mine and her pace quickened even more.

I couldn't hold back, feeling my balls tighten as she reached behind herself, cupping them and squeezing them gently, milking me.

"Argg, I'm cumming!" I grunted.

"Fill me with your hot cum!" she yelled, begging for my release.

"Ahhhh, God, Fuuuck!" I grunted, my first blast shooting into her, splashing her cervix with my hot cum. 'Hell, do ghosts have cervix's?'

Her pussy contracted around my cock, milking me as another load erupted into her, now oozing out onto me as she rose and fell, pumping my cock dry. Each jet of sperm shot out with more force then the prior one, filling her to capacity. My balls were soaked with my own cum but I kept spurting as her pussy kept contracting around my shaft. It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Gloria sensed that I was done and slid up and off my cock, leaving a trail of sticky cum coating my balls. She always loved my cum and tonight was no different. She kissed my stomach, cock and balls while sucking and licking me clean. It was so erotic watching her.

"Please don't go," I said, knowing she'd leave soon.

"I have to, but I had to break the rules and let you see me and have me. You have been so true to me. I look forward to the day you'll join me but please live life to the fullest. Life is so precious, don't spend it grieving and looking back at what once was. Please look ahead, love yourself and life. Stop worshiping me, we will be together again, just not during your life on Earth. Promise me you'll stop grieving, it's been long enough."

"Will you come back and see me again?"

"I will always be with you but you won't see me again, until you join me in the afterlife. You will feel my presence from time to time."

"I don't want you to go away."

"I have to but promise me."

"I promise you I will start living again."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. I love you and will try to honor your wishes. We will see each other again?"

"I promise."

With that, she vanished into thin air, never to be seen again, although I would feel her presence often. I will try to honor her requests and become more active in life. No more being a hermit, grieving twenty four hours a day. I was so happy to have spent my time with Gloria again. People would think I was nuts if I told them what had happened, so I won't. I will just hold onto it as another fond memory of spending time with Gloria.

dave110256
dave110256
1,144 Followers