Hoodwinked

Story Info
Lady wakes up bound & not sure who or where she is.
1.9k words
4.16
39.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am naked. My wrists and my ankles are bound. And I am spread eagle on an old-fashioned four-poster bed with a canopy. I don't know where or who I am. I just know that I am here. There must be a bathroom just off the bedroom I am in. I can hear the shower running someplace above my head. Either I am on the bed upside-down or it is pulled out into the middle of the room. I don't know which.

Now I can hear someone whistling, and the tune sounds so familiar, but I cannot place it. Nor do I know who is whistling it.

A woman with a mask and a cape enters the room. Aside from the 6 inch stiletto heels, that is all she is wearing. Her hair is a golden blond and it is down and flowing. Her breasts are full and perky, and her nether regions are shaved clean. She is the most beautiful woman I have seen in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I am not gay, but I do know beauty when I see it.

She had a kit with her, like a make-up case. She sat it down on the bed next to me and opened it. I could not see what was inside.

Out of the bag she took a black silk blindfold and secured it tightly around my head, making certain that it would not come off easily and that I could not see out from under the ends.

I could hear her rustling with the things in the case but I had no idea what was about to happen and I was afraid to speak.

Ever so lightly I felt her hands touch my breasts. First one and then the other, and even though it was not meant to be a sexual thing, I was beginning to become aroused. Now that I think about it I think she was checking for piercing holes. I had none.

I heard the lid on the case shut and latch and that is when I realized that the shower was no longer running. I had no idea how long it had been off.

Then I heard her leave and I was alone, naked, tied, blindfolded, clueless, and strangely aroused, with no idea of what was going to happen or how I managed to end up here.

I thought I heard footsteps. But these were much too heavy to belong to the cute little thing that had just left. No, these belonged to someone much bigger.

I felt a slightly damp hand touch the cheek of my face and I could smell mens cologne and I could hear his even breathing becoming faster by the minute and I was getting more excited just thinking about what he must be thinking.

"Are ya cold, Luv?" His voice was deep and sexy. I could tell this was a man who was used to being in charge. A man that got what ever he wanted, when he wanted.

"No, I am fine." My voice sounded hollow and cracked to my own ears and I could feel my face beginning to flush red with embarrassment. I wanted to sound as good as I imagined I looked.

"Just thought I would ask," he stated simply as he moved about the room. I knew he was moving about because of his footsteps and the sound of his voice would get lighter and then louder as if he had turned his back to me for some reason.

"Your nipples are hard. If you are not cold, then you must be excited. Are you excited?"

I was afraid to answer. It was as if he knew what I was thinking. I wasn't sure if I liked that or not.

He chuckled softly, amused at my unwillingness to speak.

Then all of a sudden he was right next to my ear. I could smell his sweet breath and feel its warmth on my neck and it was all I could do to keep quiet, so I bit down on my lower lip and closed my fists and hoped that he would not see my reaction.

"I can smell your excitement. It does no good to try to hide it. I can see the way your breath becomes raspy and your chest heaves heavily and much to quickly for you to be completely relaxed. Then lets not forget the fact that your nipples are standing up in the air just begging me to lick them. I think that is what I will do too. Lick them."

His fingers had made their way to my breasts and was playing with my nipples with such expertise that I thought I would faint, had it not been for the fact that I was already laying down.

Then I felt him lean over my body and lick each nipple with a flick of his warm wet tongue and my body shook with anticipation. And without my consent a small, barely audible moan slipped out between my lips and into his ears. And without seeing him, I knew that he felt triumphant because of it.

His hands and lips seemed to find every crack and crevice on my body. From my neck to my navel, and then past there to blow a gentle puff of breath upon my hot and wet pussy lips and then pass them by to continue with my legs, and then back up again. Just teasing my hot lips.

Biting my lip was no longer an option. If he continued to kiss my body I would be unable to hold back the pleasure that was growing within me.

Just when I was about to give in and beg for his satisfaction, he was gone. No longer kissing me. No longer with me on the bed.

Then I heard the gentle rustle of the cape. The cape the woman had been wearing. Or at least I thought it was hers. What had he been wearing? I had not seen his attire. I had not seen him.

What was I doing? I had no idea who this man was. And I had been wanting him? I was ready to beg him for sex and I had no clue as to who this person was. Something was going on in the bedroom, but I had no idea what it was. Then the woman, or at least I presumed that it was the same woman, was moaning and whispering. I could not quite make out the words, but whatever they were, they were of pleasure. Of that I am certain.

Then after what seemed like hours, though it couldn't have been more than 15 minutes, the woman removed my mask. I looked around trying to see the man that had been there and he was just out of site and moving about.

When he walked into view again, he was wearing a black hood that covered his face and nothing else. He had no scars or tattoos that I could see, but then he wouldn't need them to make him memorable. This was a very large man. Very tall and beefy. Not fat, but not a playboy either. And his member was rock hard and standing tall and very large. I was almost afraid of it.

He walked to the edge of the bed and kneeled down beside my head and pushed his member near my mouth. I was unsure what to do. His intentions were clear enough, but I had no idea what to do with something like that.

He just waited there until I came out of my temporary shock and opened my mouth as wide as I could to make room for him. Very gently he pushed his cock into my warm, wet mouth and let me do what I could.

I felt very inadequate and for some reason all I could think about was pleasing this man. I wanted to make him feel as good as I possibly could. So with all the zest I could muster, I opened my mouth even further than I thought possible and took half of his cock down my throat, sucking and licking the whole way. If my hands had not been tied and I had not been in such an awkward position, I know I could have done better.

"Get your ass to work!" His voice boomed.

Up to that point I must have had my eyes closed, because startled, I choked and looked up at the hood that should have been his face.

One hand on the bedpost, he reached out and touched my hair and face with the other, and reassured me with his touch. "Not you, Luv. Her."

He moved his head motioning the blonde behind him. I was still a little confused, I did not know what it was she was supposed to do, and I didn't care. All I wanted was to finish sucking this huge cock. So I just closed my eyes and resumed where I had left off.

"Ahhh!" that was hard to say with a huge cock lodged in your throat, but it came out anyway, when I realized what was going on. The cute blond was now between my legs kissing my wet pussy like no man ever had. Her tongue found my clit almost instantly as she pulled my lips apart and slipped two fingers in my pussy.

I had never been with another woman before. I think he sensed this and pulled his dick from my lips and stepped back to watch the show as he played with his own hard cock.

I was so close to cumming at that point that the moans and groans started climbing out of my throat and I knew that I had truly lost control.

With her fingers wet with my cum she pulled them out of my pussy and began to play with my ass. I didn't know what to do. But it felt good, in a sinful sort of way. Slowly she worked a finger into my tight virgin asshole and pumped it in and out like a tender expert. And I was loving every minute of the new sensation.

Then with no warning, the man stepped forward and grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her straight up to a standing position, used his other hand to raise the hood just enough to expose a full set of lips and kissed her hard on the lips. Licking my pussy juices off of her face, and then practically flinging her aside as he dove down on my mouth with his and I could taste myself on his lips. This excited me even further, something, which at this point, that I thought impossible.

He placed his left hand behind my neck as he lay on top of me and with his right hand he lowered his hood and then reached down to guide his large hot throbbing cock into my waiting, wet pussy.

With an expert roll of his hips he was entering me. The moans became louder and soon I couldn't tell if it was him or me that was moaning the loudest.

Then his cock began to swell even bigger and to throb even harder and I knew he was close and I was already cumming by the time he shot his hot load deep inside my satisfied pussy.

And the last thing that went through my mind before I passed out from the pleasure was that I never wanted to leave this place.