Hook, Line, and Fuck-her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

So there we stood in a semi-circle with Angela on her knees and our cocks in her face, she took one into her lips sucking and fondling, then moved on to the next doing the same to us all until she had made her rounds. It was if she could sense who was the closest to cumming and went for him first, and it was me. She sucked and stroked my cock quickly till I shot my load into her mouth, and she took it all. She then moved on to Tom and Joe and it seemed as if it were a race to see who would cum first as she sucked them both. Angela sucked and stroked them both hard and fast, back and forth. I made my way behind Angela and ran my hands up along her ass then worked my fingers to her pussy. She went into overdrive on their cocks. And it did not take long till she had drained both of their cocks also.

I thought that would be then end, but was I wrong, Angela stood up and grabbed the bottle taking a huge slug, then started to dance around the room again. We just watched her as she did not knowing she was watching our cocks to see who recover first. With the way she danced and rubbed her hand along her body, it did not take long for us to revive. Angela turned to us and said, "So who is ready to fuck me?" She had an evil grin on her face then grabbed Tom by the hand and led him off to the bedroom closing the door behind them. Joe and I pulled our boxers on and got more beer and a shot each then sat to watch TV.

We could hear them banging around and Angela's voice, more like her screams of passion, and this went on for about forty-five minutes, then it was quite. It was not long after they stepped out of the room and Tom with his boxers on and looked exhausted, Angela headed to the bathroom. Joe and I both looked at Tom, but did not say a word. Tom walked over, got a beer and downed it then grinned. Angela stepped out of the bathroom and walked out to where we were seated and took Joe by the hand, then disappeared into the bedroom. Tom and I sat watching TV not saying a word. I wanted to ask him but just let it go, it was better that way.

Again I sat and listened to the sounds Angela made while having sex, between that and knowing I was next I was already hard. Tom was of in his own world at this point. I tried to occupy my mind by channel surfing and turning up the volume. It helped, and before long I saw them come out of the bedroom, Angela went to the bathroom and Joe came out with a smile on his face. Joe went for a beer and a shot, and never said a word.

Angela was in the bathroom quite a long time it seemed, so I got up and grabbed two beers and two shots while waiting for her. As she stepped out of the bathroom she saw me standing there with the beer and shot for her, she smiled took the shot and we downed them together, and then chased them with the beer. Taking my hand Angela led me into the bedroom and closed the door. Not wasting anytime she gripped my face and kissed me driving her tongue into my mouth, I instinctively reached up and gripped her tits. She pushed me back and had such an evil look in her eyes and said, "I knew I had saved the best for last!"

Angela pushed me back onto the bed then slowly crawled up between my legs taking my cock into her lips sucking deep till her chin rested against my balls and she just held me there as he tongue worked the underside of my cock. It was amazing and I could feel my cock grow and pulse in her mouth. Angela pulled off of my cock with a popping sound and rose up standing above me, I watched her slowly sink down and impale her pussy onto my cock. I could feel her hot wet lips as she pushed down onto me, and it felt so good. She then began to rock back and forth, and then went into a bounce, and I just pushed back into her again and again.

She was determined to make me cum so she pulled off me and got onto all fours gripping her cheeks spreading her pussy and ass open to me. It was then she said, "FUCK MY ASS!" I rubbed her pussy juice up and fingered her ass to lube it then slid my cock in. She let out a low moan as I did, and I could feel her clinch on me. I reached under her and worked my hand to her pussy rubbing her clit as I pumped her ass. This girl came unglued; as I shot into her ass she came and squirted all over my balls.

We collapsed in a heap and fell asleep in each other's arms. We woke a few hours later and found the guys asleep in front of the TV. Angela cleaned up then got dressed; giving Tom and Joe a kiss (they did not budge) she turned and thanked me for a wonderful time. She gave me a wet kiss on the lips and walked out.

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers
12