Hooked on Black Bareback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strokes up in her. She hangs on and meets his strokes. She feels it swelling again and lines it up with her cervix. He holds him in her and squeezes him. His cock flares and he squirts more cum in her. She screams and cums again.

"Take it baby. Take my hot black seed. Take it in your hot pussy."

"Oh god. Give it to me. Give me your black cum. Plant your seed in me."

She rolls off and hugs him.

"I'm so glad I met you. This is the best fuck I ever had. Thank you for fucking me. It's the best."

"You're one hot babe. I love the way you fucked me. If you ever want to go again, just call me. I'll fuck you any time you want."

"I can't do this again. I love my husband. I don't want to hurt him. This was so good for one time."

"Ok, baby. It's your call. Get yourself cleaned up and I'll take you home."

She goes in the bathroom and takes a quick shower. She gets dressed and he drives her to Mary's house. They kiss goodbye and he drives off. He knows she will call him. She is hooked on black.

She knocks and Mary lets her in.

"Are you ok, Amy. You look like you've been fucked hard."

"I was really fucked hard. He made me cum so many times. It was amazing. His cock must have been ten inches long. It was the best I ever had."

"Did you use a condom? I know you aren't on the pill. You didn't let him cum in you, did you?"

"Yes. I took his cum in me twice. I just couldn't make him pull out. The thrill of him being black and the risk of getting pregnant was too much to resist."

"Oh god. I hope you don't get knocked up. That would ruin your marriage. I know how much you love John."

"I think I'll be ok. Time will tell. It's so strange. I couldn't resist. So strange."

"Sit her and calm down. I want to make sure you're ok. You look really wired."

"It will take a while. I've never had such a wonderful experience. It was just amazing."

"Are you going to be able to get over it. You said it was just for one time."

"Yeah, I'll be ok. I just need some sleep and I'll be ok."

"Come on. I have a king size bed. Plenty of room for both of us."

They go to bed and fall asleep. Amy dreams of Donald's big black cock making her cum.

Mary takes her home the next day.

"Hi babe. You ok? Got a little hangover? Maybe a little hair of the dog will help."

"Hi honey, I'm OK. I just had a little too much to drink. I sure won't do that again. Really dumb."

"Over the next few days, Amy can't get Donald out of her mind. She thinks of the wonderful orgasms she had with him. She thinks of his big black cock in her pussy. She thinks of his hot black cum squirting in her cervix.

She picks up her cell phone. She selects contacts. She touches 'Donna'. She hesitates and taps call.

The end.

12