Hooked on Danny

Story Info
How to get off drugs with a brother's help.
3.4k words
4.32
88.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother had good reason to ask me to leave home. I was hooked and stealing from her to support my habit. I knew what my brother would have to say, but I had no place else to go unless I lived on the street. That I wasn't going to do. Being hooked was bad enough without being a whore too. It was time to straighten out my life.

So I went to my brother's, and then stood out on the cold for two hours waiting for him to come home. I wanted him there, regardless of what I had to tell him, before my Goody-Two-Shoes of a sister-in-law, Bonnie, found out about it.

I was about frozen when Danny finally came home from work. Of course Mom had called him. He started to give me hell before he was halfway in the door and went right on as we went inside. I was so cold by then all I wanted was a fix and warm place to sleep. I managed to control myself just long enough to beg over and over for him to give me a place to stay. Then I passed out.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was on the sofa shaking all over, really needing a fix. Danny came out of the bedroom, turned on a lamp, and sat on the edge of the sofa in his underwear, trying to get me to calm down. Eventually I managed to listen to him at least a little bit.

Danny said I could stay on three conditions: I had to let him get me into a rehab, I had to promise to stay in rehab, and I had to promise never to use again. I promised, of course -- I would promise anything at that point -- and I was so happy I sat up and hugged him.

Only after Danny pried me loose did I realize I was naked under the blanket that he had thrown over me. He told me I had thrown up and that Bonnie would have nothing to do with me while I was on drugs. He also said I had to have a bath.

I argued with him, as I was really beginning to get strung out. He yanked the blanket off me and insisted that I had to keep myself clean. I realized that he was seeing me naked, in fact for the second time that night. I shut up and let him lead me into the bathroom.

Danny ran the tub full of hot water helped me in. The wet heat felt good on my sore body, and and it calmed me a little more. Danny's strong hands washing me felt good too. I even giggled when he asked me if I could wash between my legs myself. "No," I said, just to see what he would do.

I didn't expect him to call my bluff. He put one hand under my knee, raised it up, pulled it over to the side of the tub, and washed my pussy so awkwardly you would have thought that he thought it might bite him or something. Brother or not, and as bad as I felt now, I quickly started to enjoy his hands on me there.

I'd never fallen so low as to sleep with anyone for money, but I certainly wasn't a virgin either. Danny's hands were shaking when he toweled me off. When he pushed the towel into my crotch, I put one foot up on the edge of the tub.

Sure enough, he dried my pussy and reached through my legs to dry my ass. He had such an odd look on his face, I wanted to laugh. Then he was done, and I stood there with my foot still on the side of the tub while he hung up the towel and let the bath water out. Only then I noticed the front of his underpants sticking out -- way out.

He left me without a word and came back in a couple minutes with what was obviously a raggedy old pair of his wife's pajamas. Just for the hell of it, I grabbed for the front of his underpants, and I connected. I was holding my brother's prick in my hand. Danny froze.

I swear, he stood there just looking at me. I got excited real fast when he let me put my hand in his underpants and wrap my fingers around his hard-on. I started pumping him right away. I hardly knew what I was doing this for, except I wanted to.

Danny's eyes were glazing over, and he was still just standing there looking at me. I wanted a better look at him, so I pushed his underpants down. His hard-on was so hard and dark and fat-headed that somehow my mind cleared quite a bit.

I still had my leg on the side of the tub when he reached over and cupped his hand firmly over my pussy. I pumped him harder, and he started to rub me! Little strings of clear goo started to leak out his fat, purple head, getting all over my hand. And then his finger found my slit and started up inside me. My God, I really did want my brother to just throw me down on the floor right there and fuck me.

But then he stopped. "No," he said aloud, jerking his finger out of my pussy and grabbing my wrist to hold it still. "No, we can't do this," he whispered. "I'd like to, but we just can't, Tessa." Pulling my hand off his hard-on, he ran out of the room.

My knees were shaking so hard I could hardly put on the pajama bottoms. I washed my hands again and went back to the living room, where Danny was sitting on the edge of the couch again, still in his underwear.

I sat beside him, torn between knowing he was my brother and knowing what a wonderful cock he had. There was still heat in my pussy, and I put my hand in his lap, but he slapped me away.

"No, I told you," Danny said, looking straight into my eyes. "I'll offer you a deal." He paused for a long time. "Stay in rehab till you're straight, then stay straight for two months. And then, when your head is clear, we -- we'll talk about it. Okay?"

I agreed -- I couldn't ask for more. But I did. I asked him to kiss me goodnight.

The kiss started out sweet and turned hot fast. Soon we were lip-locked, and my hand was back in his pants jerking him off again. I was just wishing he'd go for my pussy once more, when he groaned loudly, said "Oh damn, Tessa", and came all over my hand. What a load!

We just sat there in complete silence on the sofa, staring at each other. When I had finished him off thoroughly, he stood up and tried to move away from the sofa, but I still held on to him. Eventually, I let him lead me back to the bathroom, where he pulled my hand out of his underpants and kissed me again, softly this time.

I washed myself off, and then I put down the toilet lid and sat on it while he took off his underpants, washed them, wrung them out, and hung them up to dry. His prick was soft now, but still long enough to hang down his leg, and I tried to go for it -- but he slapped my hand away hard enough to hurt this time. As my hand reddened, I made up my mind. I was going to clean up my act.

Between Danny and a friend of his who was a paramedic, I got into a program in just eleven days instead of six weeks. Those first days were pure hell. Danny reluctantly gave me enough for five buys, but I needed at least four times that much -- and I couldn't get it. To make things worse, Bonnie got sourer on me, and bitchier too. If I hadn't gone into rehab when I did, I'm sure she would have thrown me out.

Well, Danny came to see me after two weeks. If you've never been around anyone trying to get sober, you have no idea how I felt or looked. You also can't imagine how happy I was to see him. He told me that our mom had washed her hands of me, which was no surprise. He did say that Bonnie kept asking if I was okay, which was a surprise and made me feel somewhat better.

Then, after we had just about run out of things to say, he blurted out in a half-whisper: "I hope you know what you've done to me. I can't wait for you to get better so you can play with my cock again. My love life hasn't been worth shit for a long time, but now I have you and something to look forward to. You better be good to your word, and don't forget the two months after you get out of here." He stopped for a moment. "Damn, time to go. I'm getting hard just thinking about seeing you naked and feeling your hand on me again. Watch me when I leave." He stood up, and sure enough his pants were bulging.

Danny only visited one more time, about a week later; then he came at the end of my 28 days to sign me out. He must have told me a hundred times on the way to his place how proud of me he was, and how pretty I was, and how much color I had in my face, and how I had gained about fifteen pounds, which I desperately needed, and so on. Nothing in my entire life had made me feel as good as he did during that ride home. I knew then that my brother was what I needed to stay clean and sober.

"Get a job." That's the first thing Danny said after he got me home. If I could find a job, he'd just ask for $25 a week to help pay for the groceries. He explained that with a job I'd be less likely to backslide. I hated the idea, but I knew he was right, so I agreed again.

"Okay!" he said, nearly knocking over the chair in his enthusiasm. "You start next Tuesday from six to six, four days a week, at the new day care the city has set up for the children of cops, firefighters, and dispatchers." I could see Danny's friend's influence here. "No overtime, but the pay's decent, and they won't ask questions. You also get two free meals at work every day."

God, what a load that was to be dumped on me out of the blue. Right away I started pissing and moaning about how I didn't want to have anything to do with the brats. Danny just told me to get positive, and of course he reminded me of my promises again.

So I went to work, and believe it or not I really enjoyed myself. For the first time in years, I felt like a real human being. When I came home in the evenings, I actually had something to talk to Bonnie about, even though she didn't have any kids of her own. After the first week, she was hinting that maybe I could get her a job there.

The first month flew by. Danny and I talked in private every chance we got, but that was it. He was still holding me to my promise. One night, though, he and Bonnie were sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me. I thought something bad was up, but I got quite a surprise.

The day care had been only a single shift operation until now. Now, though, they were hiring for the night shift as well, and guess who was getting a job? My sister-in-law. It would be just a week before she started.

I started to go crazy inside. All I could think about was being alone four nights a week with my brother and his fat hard-on. A couple of times just the thought of it was so overwhelming that I had to go change my underwear so there wouldn't be a wet spot on my pants. Finally Bonnie's first night rolled around, and I sneaked out just a little bit before she actually got there, which was dumb, because I still had to wait for the bus.

Then it was home at last, for twelve hours alone with Danny. Only he wasn't there -- a project was keeping him late at work. The hours ticked by. Finally at midnight I went to take a shower and go to bed. I was sleeping in the guest bedroom, which was much better than the sofa, but tonight I had to sleep with my dreams instead of my brother one more time.

Danny woke me at about two o'clock puttering around the kitchen trying to find something to eat. Bonnie wouldn't be back until it was almost time for him to go back to work. I just lay there in the bed, hoping he'd take advantage of me. But then I heard the shower running.

I took off my pajamas fast and went into the bathroom. Danny couldn't see me through the fogged-up glass of the shower stall, so I posed with one foot on the toilet seat and the other up on the tank where he couldn't help seeing me. Hell, he'd be looking straight up my cunt, or near enough.

But when he opened the door, all he said was, "A promise is a promise." Nevertheless, his cock started to swell and stand up as he dried himself. I held still.

As quick as his towel was back on the bar, his hand was back on my pussy. He knew! I almost lost my balance on the toilet. Then his warm face was against my belly, kissing it, and my pussy was oozing under his rubbing hand. I wanted his finger inside me, teasing me, and I wanted his erection in my hand, but I got a surprise instead.

Danny started to kiss down my belly and to play with my breasts instead. Soon his hands were on my hips, and his face was rubbing me between my navel and my mound. When his mouth moved into my pussy hair, he started to lick. I put my hand on his head to try to keep my balance, which only pushed him further down on me.

Then his tongue was swiping back and forth across my pussy lips, teasing me unbearably. I opened like a flower in bloom, and when the tip of his tongue touched my clit, I screamed out my delight.

Soon my clit was out from under its hood and hard as a rock. Danny wrapped his lips around it and sucked on it until I could hardly catch my breath. I had a moment's sadness when I realized that I wasn't the only one, that Bonnie could get the same treatment whenever she wanted it. But based on what Danny had told me at the hospital, maybe she didn't.

And then his finger was inside me, and then another, and I forgot Bonnie and my promises and everything. I had one hand on his shoulder and one on the wall to keep from falling, and I had pleasure like I had never experienced before. I was discovering that drugs were no substitute for perfect sex.

I think it was Danny's third finger up my cunt that pushed me over the top. I howled and screamed and came for my brother, screaming "Don't stop, don't stop, I'm coming, you're making me come!"

Then it was over, and he plucked me off the toilet and carried me to the guest bedroom in his arms. When he laid me gently on the bed, I was as satisfied as a woman can possibly be. I reached out with my hand, and Danny was there.

He was standing beside my bed, still naked. I got a hold of his cock, which was slippery. "Did you come?" I asked him.

"Nope. When I come, you'll know it!" he said with a grin in his voice. "I probably shouldn't have done that, but I wanted you to know just how I really feel about you. We won't be getting to the good stuff until the second month is up."

I whined and told him that was totally unfair. But then I giggled and said "But I know how to make it fair!" I rolled toward him and half up onto his legs, then pulled his slick erection down, pumped it a few times, and wriggled until my face was right next to it. Then I began to lick him, and lick him, and lick him. And before he could say anything, I was down on his stick all the way to the root, with his coarse pubic hair tickling my nose and chin.

Danny groaned all the way from the bottom of his soul. I started to bob on him, but I didn't have to do much work, because soon he was pounding into my mouth, his hands tangled in my hair, pulling my head to him as hard as he could. I had no trouble at all taking him first into the back of my mouth, then down my throat. I found his balls and rolled them in one hand as he fucked my face faster and faster.

"Oh, my God, Tessa," he groaned. "I've never had it like this. Your mouth is so hot, so hot and good, ohhh Tessa, I'm going to come. Should I?"

Of course I couldn't answer him, not in words, not with his shaft plugging my throat. I moaned, and he must have thought that meant no, because he tried to pull back and out, but I wouldn't let him -- my hand grabbed his ass and kept him locked into me. Then he was coming, and there was so much of it, I couldn't believe it. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, but I couldn't keep up, and soon waves of Danny's juice were pouring out of the corners of my mouth, down my chin, and onto my body.

Eventually he was drained and we let go of one another reluctantly. It was just like he had said -- when he came, I would know it. When he moved his leg over me and lay down, I kept his soft cock in my mouth and gently licked it until he was asleep.

When my alarm went off at five, I had hoped he would still be inside me, but his cock had shrunk and oozed out. It was still only a few inches away, though, and before he knew what was happening, I was on top of him in a sixty-nine, and before very long I was drinking his spurts of come again while his tongue and lips on my clit were making me explode once more.

I was almost late for work that morning, and I was hoping nobody was noticing how swollen my lips were all day long. And during the rest of the month there were quite a few other mornings when I had the same problem. Luckily, I kept my job and so did Bonnie, who was enjoying herself with the kids as much as I was.

I'm still living at Danny's, with my sister-in-law's wholehearted consent. Once or twice a week, judging from the noises I hear from the bedroom, Bonnie is getting the best sex she's had in years. Once I even crept up there to look and listen, and while Bonnie doesn't have my deep-throat skills, it's obvious that Danny not only loves his wife very much, but he loves her pussy too.

But I'm not jealous a bit, because four nights a week my brother is mine. I don't know if I'm happier with him shooting his cream down my throat, or pumping it up my pussy to give me the best orgasms ever. Luckily most of the time I don't have to choose, because there's no doubt that sex with my brother is the greatest high I've ever had. The fact is, I'm hooked on Danny.