Hooked on Interracial Porn

Story Info
She got hooked onto IR Porn and got to try it out herself.
1.4k words
45.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

I have watched porn before. Not once and certainly not twice. I can't say that I've enjoyed it — how many women out there would ever profess that they do? But since Brad and I hooked up, that's all he's been getting me to watch.

Porn.

Not just any type of porn. I won't be writing this if it was the garden variety type of porn. You know, like the ones that comes with a story (a Pizza-delivery guy knocks at a door. A buxom blonde bimbo opens and invites him inside. He opens the Pizza box and she smiles when she sees he's got his cock sticking out of a hole in the centre of the Pizza), you know . . . that sort. It was corny, but I kinda liked it.

But no, Brad has got me watching Interracial Porn. Why or for whatever reason, I just don't know. He won't say nothing except that it's good for me.

So I decided to humour him and watch, and watch I did. Sometimes he watched alongside me. We would lie in the bed and make out, and then he'd put on a DVD of 'BlacksOnBlondes' and he'd eat my pussy while I watched. Sometimes we'd role-play: I would be a prostitute and he'd pretend to be Denzel Washington in 'Training Day' and ask if I've got a permit. If no, then I'd have to give him some ass if I don't want to end up in jail. Instead of jail, we usually end up in the bedroom. Tee-Hee!

We soaked up all types of Interracial Porn, and always it involved Black men, not the other way around: Black men banging hot Milfs; Black men fucking white chicks; Black men fucking Cougars; Gangbangs, Orgies . . . Brad signed me up on porn sites online and soon I was downloading interracial stuff from PornHub and other places.

I don't know when it happened, but I got hooked!

I craved interracial porn like it was food!

The more I watched, the more I loved . . . and for some reason, I just couldn't stop watching!

I'd be at my work place in my little cubicle of an office day-dreaming. I had this co-worker buddy of mine named Terrance. He fit the prefect cliche for a man: tall, dark (in this case, Black) and fucking handsome. And his voice . . . Ohhhh, it was like Barry White. I wanted him. I wanted him bad . . .

One afternoon it was nearing closing time. I'd switched off my computer and was putting stuff away in my drawers when I saw him across in his own cubicle still working. The office is empty—wasn't nobody around but us. I slipped my panties off my skirt and slinked towards him.

"Hi, Terrance," I said as I stepped into his cubicle. He looked up startled.

"Oh. Hi, Stacey. Didn't know it was you."

"Oh it's me, alright. What're you still doing here? Thought you'd have gone by now?"

"What? Is it late already?" He looked at his watch, surprised at the time. "Oh snap! Didn't know what the time was. Just wanted to finish up with these account figures. Anyway, what about you? How come you're still here?"

"I'd have gone already," My voice grew mellow as I came behind him and touched his shoulders. "Except I was waiting on you."

That got his attention. He turned to look at me.

"What're you talking about, Stacey?"

"What I'm talking about is that I've been wanting you and I can't help it. I don't want to wait anymore."

I cleared stuff off his desk and pushed his keyboard aside then planted myself on his desk in front of him. I slid my skirt up my thighs. His eyes lit with attention when he saw my bushy snatch wink at him. That got me grinning and I picked up his arm and dropped it on my lap.

"Stacey . . . what if somebody comes . . ."

"Nobody won't," I breathed. "Do me here, Terrance. Right now—I want you."

I pulled him downward towards me. My pussy wanted him—I was soaking up already. I shut my eyes when his lips made contact with my thighs. He kissed his way downward; I gasped when he slid his tongue between my labia. I grabbed onto his desk and later bit down on my finger so as not to moan too loud.

My back rested against his desktop monitor.

My eyes glazed over with lust.

My lips sucked in air then let it off in a gasp.

Terrance seemed to want me more. His hands clutched my hips, even ripped a hole in my stockings, as he then gripped my thighs and went on attacking my pussy with his tongue. I was panting like crazy. I practically ripped my blouse open to free my tits out of their bra cups.

It was my turn to do to him what he had done to me.

I came off his desk and knelt before him. My hands went to work unzipping his pants then fumbling inside to uproot his semi hard-on. I kissed the swollen tip of his prick as if for good luck before shoving him down my throat. My hand grabbed at my tits. I groaned with a mouthful of his prick while I pulled at my nipples. Terrance sat stiff in his chair. His gasps were the only music I wanted to hear.

Terrance carressed my hair and was soin forcing me to swallow more of his shaft. I was slobbering down his shaft like I was hungry. This was way better than sucking my dildo . . . Better than sucking Brad.

Plop! Aaahhhh . . .

That was the sound of my mouth letting go of his cock as I came up for air, leaving strings of saliva in my wake. I hiked up my skirt as I came to my feet. Terrance slapped my pussy and slipped his finger into my cunt, making me squirt bad.

"Come take a seat," he muttered.

I stroked his cock as I lowered myself on top of him and slipped it between my legs. I was so fucking wet and horny and breathed through my mouth when my pussy swallowed his cock. I grabbed onto his chair while he held my waist as we rocked back and forth. I picked up the pace, grinding harder.

Uuhhhhgghh . . . Yes. Ohhh fuck yes . . .

His hands clutched my butt. He buried his face between my tits.

Ohhh . . . Terrance . . . Don't stop . . . Don't fucking stop!

His thighs bucked under mine. Harder.

I flung my head backward. My eyes were shut, but I could see stars. I saw one mushroom into a giant ball then exploded inside me.

I felt his cock expand inside me and knew he would climax any moment. I nearly stumbled and fell as I came off him. He was all sighs and groans as I sucked and drained his cock when he blew his wad inside my mouth.

Brad was already home when I got back. He looked at me and somehow sensed something was different. I was smiling when I came and fell on his lap.

"I did it, Brad," I said. "I did what you wanted me to do, except you were too afraid all this time to come out and tell me. But I forgive you, babe."

He looked at me puzzled. "What're you talking about?"

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear. "I fucked my Black co-worker today."

He looked at me shocked and wide-eyed.

"No fucking way," he blurted. "You didn't."

I came to my feet in front on him, hiked up my skirt so he could see I wasn't wearing any panties. His sat there bug-eyed as I fingered my pussy then brought it to his lips, smiling while I did.

"Yes, I fucking did," I declared.

Brad sucked my fingers.

"His name is Terrance. He's coming over this evening and he's going to fuck me. And you're going to watch."

"Oh yes." Brad scooped me into his arms, grinning like he just heard the greatest news ever and whisked me towards the bedroom with me laughing all the way. "I can't fucking wait to taste you."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Dklover56Dklover563 months ago

I am absolutely addicted to interracial porn ( black man/ White women). My wife is well aware of my addiction and supports my addiction. I love all of your writings and have supported you through purchases on Amazon kindle. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Maybe that is what I need to do for my hubby!

I'm married to the original 60 second man. Sometimes he even shoots his small load on my outer lips of my pussy. (I hate that!) He, unfortunately is quick and is usually is asleep snoring in no time.

Frustrating isn't the word I'd use.

Orpheum69

bbclovebbclovealmost 3 years ago

and they lived happily ever after

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago

Disagree with other comments. Sometimes a short story is what you need and there is a place for it on Lit. Thanks for posting !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hung to please

Story needs work to rushed and short. Being a black man and married to a white women. I can say white women are easier to cheat on and easier to control. I can get my wife to do anything. We both love porn. But we only watch porn of gang bangs and hard core sex. I’ll fuck her doggy style and have her suck on a big black dildo while slapping her ass . Calling her names like cheap whore and slut or little white bitch. I’ll have a couple of my bro’s came over and I’ll get her drunk. It’s amazing what I can get her to do. I be on the phone with my girlfriend while I let them use and fuck the hell out of my wife. Calling her a cheap whore while she sucks their cocks. I’ll even put the phone to her ear and let my girlfriend tell her that’s it you dirty white bitch suck that black cock you whore. She knows that her job is to service any and all black men I tell her to . All white women should be blacked and owned my black men for sex slaves

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories