Hooked On Shemale Cock

Story Info
Addictive personality gets hooked on t-girl cock.
2.8k words
4.64
92.1k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that did it, I finally swallowed my first load of shemale cum, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since.

It was three years or so that I'd been wanting to have a shemale cum in my mouth, and it was everything I'd dreamed and more, but now what?

I'm at work thinking about it, reminiscing about her sweet, hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth until her explosion and I'm not getting a damn thing done.

I was afraid I'd be hooked, and just as I thought, that's exactly what happened.

Now here I sit, still with some work to do, but instead, I'm trolling every website I know looking for another t-girl to suck.

Thank God I work from home, but still, this isn't helping productivity.

As I'm scrolling down a particular page, I see an ad for a new Latina girl in town, or so says her ad, so I click on, since Latinas have always been my favorite.

Her pics are stunning, with long, blond hair and an hour glass figure with nice, perky tits and a beautiful round ass.

The link attached takes me to her website, and oh my God, she's got a gorgeous cock!

I click on one of the pictures of her leaning back off the end of a sofa with just a black garter belt and stockings on and nothing else, legs spread nice and wide and beautiful, hard cock standing straight up, and I just fixate on it.

Everything about this picture is perfect, her pose, her outfit, her rigid cock, everything.

I almost want to call her just to see if she'd let me recreate that shot and stare at her.

I browse to a few other ads, but keep coming back to her, her name is Jessica, and she's in my head.

It's the middle of the work day, I've got lots to do, and I really can't leave to go pursue this indulgence.

I get back to work, for three minutes, then I'm staring at Jessica's beautiful cock again.

Geez, this is ridiculous.

Have I turned the corner and become some degenerate freak who now has to have t-girl cock? Did I just get myself hooked on something that could take a huge bite out of my monthly income?

I do fairly well, but I need to get past this, I don't need to spend a few hundred dollars a week on this fixation, that would just be stupid.

Then I click back on Jessica's picture again. My God, she's so sexy.

Her thighs are so inviting, parted just right and so shapely, and leading up to that heavenly cock, so hard, so perfect, if it only had my lips around it.

I keep thinking back to the other day when I swallowed my first load, how it felt to have that thick, rock hard cock attached to such a beautiful girl just sliding in and out of my mouth so rhythmically.

Son of a bitch, I have to have that again!

This is such a waste of a perfectly good work day, and I'm doing it anyways, so I cave and I call.

Jessica answers on the third ring, and her voice is very feminine and she sounds sweet.

"Hi, Jessica, I'm calling about your, your ad...and I, uh..."

My God, I'm choking up and can't get out the words, I'm such an idiot, she's gonna think I'm a jackass.

"Hi, baby," she responds, while I stumble over my own words.

"Hi,", I respond, and try to continue on but still stumble.

I'm actually shaking a bit but finally speak again, "I really like your pictures, especially the ones on your website, you're so sexy."

"Thank you so much, baby, I'm glad you like them. Would you like to come see me?"

Wow! She's very direct, I wasn't expecting that.

"Um, yes, I think so, I...I, um, can I ask you something first?"

"Of course, baby, what?"

This is the part that makes me so nervous. I feel so scared telling a girl I want to suck her cock, but I really want to make sure she's ok with it before I show up.

I don't know a good way to ask the question though, and I stumble again.

"Are you, um, are you fetish friendly?"

"Yes, baby, I am, what do you want to do?"

Geez, I knew she'd ask this and I knew I'd choke.

"Well, I...I guess you could say, I'm, uh...I'm kind of, well, there's no good way to tell you this, I'm a bit of a sub, but...I, um..."

"You want me to top you? That's ok, baby, I can do that for you, it's good with me."

"Well, no, I mean yes, but not how you think. I, um, I want you to top me sort of, but in the other end, " and my voice tails off mumbling a bit with my embarrassment.

"Oh! Really? Well, sure, baby, that's ok too."

She sounded surprised, and I'm hoping it was a good surprise to her.

"Yeah, but there's a bit more..." and now I have to figure out how to ask if I can suck her cock bareback.

"I, uh, I don't really like the taste of latex, if you know what I mean."

Now the momentary silence feels like an hour and I can feel my face getting red.

"Hmmm, ok, we can do that, baby."

I'm soooo relieved to hear her say that, I feel like hundreds of pounds are off my shoulders.

"Oh good, I'm glad you're ok with it, I don't really know how to ask that, I feel like a jerk."

A few minutes later, I've got her address and I'm out the door.

Half an hour later, I make the call and she sends me up.

As I'm walking up the stairs, I start shaking again, and it gets a bit worse the closer I get to her door.

Number 412, there it is, and with a shaking fist, I knock.

She answers almost immediately and lets me in, and I'm so glad she looks as good in person as she does in her pictures.

"Hi, baby, I'm so glad to see you," she says as she leans in and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hi, Jessica, you look beautiful."

She hears my nervous voice and reaches up and caresses my shoulders and in a soothing voice tells me I can relax, she's going to take good care of me.

Somehow, I feel soothed by her words, and she leads me into her bedroom.

She takes off her robe and she's wearing a red lace bra and panties, and I just stand there drop jawed for a minute, taking her all in.

"You like, baby?"

I'm dumb founded, just frozen, can't even blink.

This girl works out, that is for sure. What beautiful curves from head to toe, just a knockout.

"I guess that's a yes?"

Then I realize I haven't spoken, and tell her how beautiful she is.

"So, I don't get a lot of people asking for what you want," she tells me, and I begin to blush.

She sees my embarrassment and steps closer, "it's ok, baby, it really is. I love getting my cock sucked. I'm happy you want to do it."

I'm so nervous again, even worse than the first time. At least the first time, I was with a girl I knew. Jessica is a stranger, I've no familiarity with her, and I'm shaking.

"Come over here," she says, and she leads me to the bed. She starts rubbing my cock through my pants and feels that I'm already hard and looks up at me, "oh my, that's a nice one you have."

I nervously smile at her and she starts to unzip my pants and lowers them, then reaches down and pulls my cock out and it's standing straight out ahead, and suddenly, I feel very, very vulnerable.

"Let me make you more comfortable," she says, an s begins stroking me nice and slowly, and she's using both hands, and I lean my head back and moan just a bit. She has such soft hands and a light touch, my cock feels like it's straining to get even harder.

She gets down on her knees in front of me and softly kisses the head of my dick, and I swear, it feels like it's going to explode.

"Is this what you want to do to me, baby?"

I look down just as she plunges her head forward and slides her full lips halfway down my cock, holds her mouth there for a moment, then slides back up to the head.

Her mouth feels as good as any pussy I've ever fucked, and her tongue never stops licking all around the shaft.

Through the swelling of my cock in her mouth, all I can do is mumble "uh huh..."

She slides her mouth up and down my cock just a couple more times, then stands up in front of me, takes my hand and leads me to the bed.

She lays me down on my back, then throws herself over me, straddling my waist.

She reaches around her back and undoes her bra, her tits are beautiful, about 38Ds, naturally shaped and just a hint of sag, they look delicious.

She slides up and puts one in my mouth and I suck her nipple nice and soft, licking around it then pucker my lips around it and flick my tongue back and forth, just grazing the tip.

She groans and pulls my head closer to her, then leans forward and presses her body against mine and I can feel her cock against me, she's stiff as a board.

She rolls off me and laying on her side, she reaches down and takes her panties off, and I finally see her cock, and it's beautiful.

It's almost perfectly straight, just a bit of an upward curve, a bit thicker in the middle, smooth skin, gorgeous, thick, round head at the top that looks like it was made for my mouth.

"My God, you're so sexy, baby," I tell her, and she smiles at me.

"Thank you, baby, you like my cock?"

"Oh geez, yes. It's so beautiful," and again, I fixated on it, not even blinking for a moment or two.

Seeing my fascination with her cock, Jessica again straddles me, and she's nude now, with perfect tits and engorged cock all facing me.

"So you want to suck my cock, baby?"

The question is so blunt, it makes me blush again, but it arouses me too. The humiliation of the question is oddly erotic.

"Um...(clearing my throat to stall for time)...yes..."

Still laying flat on my back, she leans forward, slides up my stomach, and now her ass is on my chest and her sweet cock is resting on my chin and lips, and I stick my tongue out and get my first taste of her seven and a half inches, and it's as delicious as I'd hoped.

She begins a short grind, sliding her cock up and down my face, holding it against my nose and cheeks with her hand, then she gets up on her knees a bit, leans forward a bit more, and puts the head of her dick against my lips.

I want this to happen, but even though the moment is here, I'm a bit reluctant to open my mouth.

She forces her cock harder against my mouth and I open up.

She slowly slides her cock in between my lips and into my mouth, and she's got a nice, thick, tasty one that feels rock hard inside me.

She moans a bit, holds still for a few moments, then slowly slides her cock back out, then rubs it across my lips again, and I'm just staring up at her now, watching her cock right on my face.

She slides forward just a bit now, and her balls are on my lips and her cock is across my face, and I'm in Heaven. I lick up at her balls and reach up to stroke her cock and rub it all over my face, then I reach up and caress her big, beautiful tits. Her nipples are still hard.

She leans forward now so she can put her cock in my mouth again, and now I'm all too eager for it.

I open wide and she doesn't hesitate - she slides into my mouth and starts fucking my mouth like she hasn't had sex in a year.

She's got one hand behind my head and the other holding herself up on the bed and her hips are forcing my head up and down with every deep stroke of her cock against my lips.

I use the same technique I used a few days ago with my first t-girl and pucker my lips around her cock and suck my cheeks in tight against her cock, giving her a nice, wet mouth pussy to fuck, and she's going for it.

Her cock is bottoming out against the back of my throat, but I'm not going to let go, even if it chokes me.

My mouth is locked on to her cock good and tight, and her pace is quickening, telling me she's enjoying it.

I open my eyes and I see her stomach and hips pounding back and forth against me, her hard cock thrusting balls deep in my mouth then pulling back, then pounding back in again, and I'm working my tongue around her shaft every time she pulls back for another slam.

Now she's groaning just a bit with every thrust and she's getting quicker, so I reach behind her and wrap my arms around her waist tightly, hoping she gets the message that I want her to cum in my mouth and she doesn't have to pull out.

"Baby! Its coming, baby, oh God.."

I hear her warning and respond with a blissful moan, hoping again she gets the message, that I want to swallow her load.

She's fucking my mouth faster and harder now, and her cock feels so engorged in my mouth, I'm still holding my lips and puckering my cheeks tight against it with every thrust in and out, her groans increase, she's almost there.

Please please pleeeeaaaaase don't pull out!!

"Baby! Baby!"

She's - almost - ready - to - blow!

Her thrusts are getting shorter and quicker now, her cock is pulsating, it's filling up with cum, I'm still holding her waist tight, moaning my lust for her load, she's convulsing now...

"UHHHHHHH, Uhhhh, uhhhhhhh..."

And her cock explodes, shooting a hot load straight into my throat and I reach my head up off the bed to make sure she can't pull out of my mouth, still holding her tight against me.

She keeps thrusting, another shot of cum sliding down my throat, and another, my God, she's cumming so much!

She finally slows down just a bit, cock still pulsating in my mouth, and I've still got my lips wrapped around it nice and tight, and she throws three last smaller thrusts, and I taste just a tiny bit of cum seep out of the head of her cock.

She's now still, cock still in my mouth, and I'm licking her shaft clean then work my tongue around the head, sending a light spasm through her cock and she jerks her whole body a bit, but I don't release her cock out of my mouth just yet.

She pushes herself up on her knees, pulling her cock up almost out of my mouth, but I've still got my arms wrapped around her waist, and I hold her there a moment, just sliding my mouth up and down her whole cock, savoring every bit, cleaning every drop of cum off her beautiful cock.

I lay me head back down on the bed now, let her cock out of my mouth, but still holding her hips, and I just stare up at her still half hard cock hanging down in front of my face and reach up to kiss the head of it again, sliding my mouth all the way to her balls one more time, and cup her balls with my hand, gently caress them and give just the lightest squeeze, then slowly slide my lips back down to her head trying to drain the last drop of cum out of her.

"Baby, wow, I've never had my cock sucked like that before."

She sits upright now, her ass on my stomach as I still lay flat on my back on her bed, and I just stare up at her. Her face has a look of total bliss, and she leans back a bit. I raise my knees up and she leans back against them, reclining, legs spread, half hard cock baring itself to me, and I ask how long before she's hard again.

She smiles, says nothing, and reaches back for my cock...