Hooker

Story Info
Master makes his girl a hooker.
1.8k words
4.06
67.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slave naia
slave naia
45 Followers

I knowingly admit I am a sex addict. I like to be fucked and used over and over again. Having someone own me, to use me whenever they want to makes me feel that my nymphomaniac ways are of some use. I have always dreamed of being a whore. A hooker standing at the corner waiting for a man to pick her. To think she is good enough to fuck. I would write about it in my journal. Never told Master that I desired it. He found it one night while checking my internet traffic. I was never allowed to hide anything from him. This was no different.

"Bitch, get out of bed and in here." I hear him yell from across the house.

I hardly wake up and he yells it until I get out of bed. Incoherent I wake up and walk to the dining room where he is sitting at the computer.

"What in gods name are all these pictures of"? he says in a gruff voice

"They are hookers daddy"

He grabs my face hard and puts my nose as close to the screen as it can go. I look at the screen and know I am in trouble.

"Why are you looking at these woman in these outfits?" He asked with out letting go of my face.

"I have fantasies about being a hooker Master." I say swallowing hard

" Why have you not told me that until now?" He growls back at me

"I suppose I was scared Sir, I do not wish for you to think bad things about me."

"You are to tell me everything you desire, everything you want. You are a whore, we both know that. You have to be fucked on a regular basis. This does not surprise me." He lets go of my face and laughs

"We will be handling this now. Lets go."

He pulls me by my hair and takes me into the bedroom. Pushing me hard onto the bed, he points at me and I know to stay right where I am. He rustles around in the closet for several minutes and my eyes start to tear up. I wonder what it is he will be doing to me. I trust him and know that he will take care of me. Understanding that helps my thoughts. He comes out of the closet with a black mini skirt and tank top.

"Put this on little whore, I laid your red lipstick on the counter. I want your hair teased and more makeup then you would ever put on. You are to look like a whore tonight. No questions. You have looked at all those pictures, now make yourself look like that. You have 15 minutes to get ready, then I want you walking to the corner of 22nd and pine. You are to stand there like a hooker would. If someone rides up and asks you to service them, you tell them you are waiting for someone. Do you understand?"

"Are you coming for me?" my voices cracks as I ask.

He says nothing to me, but sets the timer on the bathroom counter and walks out slamming the door behind him. I glance at the clock with my eyes still full of sleep. 4:15 am. My eyes start to tear as I slip on the garter and skirt that Master has laid out for me. I put on the lacy see through tank top with no bra, as he has not laid one out for me. I slip my high heel shoes on and start to worry about walking downtown at this hour. With hands shaking I manage to put my red lipstick on and tease my hair. With applying lots of hairspray I smile at myself in the mirror. This is not like me. I never do my hair like this. Never apply this much makeup. I am embarrassed and feel sexy all at once. The timer goes off and I shut the door behind me. The walk seems forever long to the corner of 22nd. Although I know it is only around 5 minutes. Perhaps 3 blocks is all it is, but it seems like miles. My shoes are already hurting my feet and my eyes are constantly scanning the surrounding environment. I get to the corner and do not see Masters car. I forget to put on my watch, so the time seems to drag on. A few cars pull up asking a price and I fidget trying to tell them I am waiting for someone. One man even talks to me for awhile and I keep looking above the car for Master to save me. He isn?t to be seen.

"Come on, I will give you fifty bucks for a blow job. I cum pretty quickly, you don't even have to swallow." The man leans over to the passenger seat of the car.

" I am sorry Sir, but I am waiting for someone." I say nervously through my muffled words.

"I have a heavy thick cock, It is already growing in my pants. Come on baby."

He traces my fingertips that are placed on the window of his car. I shake my head no and he tries to talk me in it some more. When he finally gets the hint that I am not biting, he simply yells out a whatever and drives away. I am embarrassed and start to feel uncomfortable. I walk up and down the street, looking for Master as cars slow down or honk at me. Surprisingly my nipples are erect and my pussy grow wet in my crotch less panties. I was not paying attention as Master pulls up along side of the curb.

"How much?" He says abruptly.

I start to smile and get in, he hit?s the door lock button.

"There are other hookers on the street, I asked how much."

I swallow hard and look him directly in the eyes.

"50 bucks for a blowjob, 100 for a fuck" I say confidently knowing he wants me to be comfortable.

"And for both?" He asks back.

"You think you can handle both huh?" I chuckle at him taking role. He nods.

"175 for both"I answer back, looking at my nails, trying not to pay attention to him.

"Get in"He opens the door for me

I get in the car and he says not a word. He drives around for a minute and finds a dark alley a few blocks away. He parks the car and immediately starts to grope me. Mauling me with his hands, he tries to kiss me. I tell him that I do not kiss. He does not acknowledge my requests and kisses my mouth hard and long. I push him away and he pushes back even harder. He rips my shirt of and my breast fall with ease. He grabs them hard and tweaks the nipples as hard as he can. My head is thrown back and I gasp for air. He pulls on my nipple rings and my nipples burn with pain and anticipation. He does not focus on one thing very long and soon he is pushing my skirt up with his large hands. Touching my pussy hard, he is invading ever inch of it. He opens the door and pushes me outside. I stand there as he opens his and gets out. He pushes me hard against the brick building and I groan as my head hits. He lifts my legs up and hold me as he rips apart my cunt with his cock. I wonder when he opened his pants as I did not see him do it. He rapes me hard and fucks me for what feels like hours. My cunt is raw, sore and wide open. He bites my nipples as he fucks me. Never looking at me, never seeing if I was okay. Never taking a break to make sure I did not need to use my safe word. Nothing like what our normal scenes are like. He always uses me to his liking but never disregards how I am feeling. This time not a word is said. No conversation, no look. He is treating me just like a whore. Just like those women on the internet. Those in real life. My eyes start to tear as he pounds harder into my cunt. His fingers enter my ass. I moan loud and deep. I am outside myself. My hair is matted to my face, and his. As it devours his face and head.

"Oh yes fuck me, fuck me. Your cock is so large and so deep." I scream out as he fucks my ass with his fingers.

He does not look up. Simply moans escape his lips and sweat rolls down his face. He pounds me hard and I hold back from cumming. Not knowing if I am allowed to or not. I hold it back with everything inside of me. He suddenly pulls out fast and almost drops me to the ground. I catch my balance and kneel in front of him. He spews hot, sticky cum all over my face and hair as his head is thrown back. He zips up his pants and gets in the car. Leaving me kneeling on the alley pavement with a cum soaked face. I can not move, even if I wanted to.

"In ten minutes I want you to start walking home." He says as he starts to drive away. "Oh by the way, you are a good fuck" He says as he throws two 100 dollar bills out of the window.

I am shocked and do not know what to say. I look down and all I have on is part of a tank top with a skirt. My high heel shoes are full of mud, and my face and hair are soaked with cum. I am dumbfounded on what to say, or do. So I simply stand there. When I think enough time has passed by, I start to walk home. Only the street lights light the way. I arrive to a dark house. He only left the dining room light on dim. I glance through and the computer desk is bare. There is nothing adorning it. The computer is gone. I walk into the bedroom and a sleeping bag is covering the floor. He is laying in bed reading a book. He does not glance up from it.

"You will never, ever hide things from me again. You have no privileges as of now cunt. You will have no computer and will not be allowed to watch TV. You will be released quicker then you can imagine. Now strip your clothes off and get your ass to bed."

I take what clothes I have left off, and neatly fold them. I place them in the corner.

"Wash that whore face off too, you look ridiculous." he growls

I wash it off quickly and look at myself in the mirror. Knowing I will never keep anything from him again. I do not need to be a whore, unless I am his whore.

slave naia
slave naia
45 Followers