Hooking Alexander Pt. 02

Story Info
Renate tests Alex. Is he an angel or not?
1.5k words
4.58
4.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hair on her small head had been plaited, six rows ending in colorless glass beads. The plaits crowned a pretty, heart-shaped face and descended to an elegant neck. She was fair, very fair. Her eyes were big and so were her plump, Angelina Jolie lips. She stood at a height of five feet nine inches. The cropped top she had on exposed her smooth belly and the tiny belly-button knob sitting in the center. Alex's gaze focused on that small bump floating in a sea of mocha-latte silkiness.

"Adam!" she greeted, sauntering over to him and hurling her arms around his neck. "Welcome."

Adam kissed her cheeks one after the other. "Renate, it's good to see you."

Renate stepped away from him, smiling. "Why has it taken you so long to come back, hmm?"

"I've been working in the Neter Group's London office for the past year."

Alex dragged his eyes away from her and stared at the ground. So this was Renate Giwa, the author of the Burn with Lust series. He'd finished the fourth book, the last in the series, only last week. Memories of the steamy sex scenes she'd explicitly described in her books swirled in his head. Unease assaulted his nerves. Why did she make him feel this uncomfortable? No, this wasn't right. She was a mere human being, after all.

"What's all this, eh? Why can't we come in?" Adam asked, eyebrows high.

"Yes, Dede told me you came with a friend..." Renate glanced away from Adam to the six-foot-eight, slim, nearly thin man lingering at his side. His head was down, giving her a view of his hair, chocolate-brown springy curls. His dark-blue jacket, round-necked white tee-shirt and black trousers were not too loose, not too tight. Just the right size for his spare frame.

"Adam says you're an angel." She addressed him, suddenly eager to see his face.

The head rose and the eyes, almond-shaped and champagne-colored, crashed into hers.

Her breathing slowed, and then, quickened. There was something in them. Discomfort, irritation and a hint of superiority...

"If he says so, then, that's what I am..."

His voice was low, stiff. Someone unused to long and deep conversations.

Renate eyed him, willing her pulse to settle down. He looked like an angel. He was tall. He was gorgeous. With the requisite arrogant expression in his eyes... Unlike, Adam who wore a short black stubble on his jaw, this one was clean-shaven. His cheekbones were high mountains in the stark landscape of his face. He looked to be in his early thirties, but if he was really an angel, that would definitely not be his real age.

Adam said, "His name is Alexander Nasser and he's an angel."

She'd known Adam for a while. He was a good customer and his father was a well-known angel. She could take him at his word.

Alex tossed his head at Adam. "Adam, I'm just going to go. You can stay."

"No, Alex."

"This is bullshit."

Renate's eyes thinned. She cocked her head. "Is that what you think, Alex?"

"Yes." He stared at her, ignoring the thumping of his temples. "Yes, it is. If he says I'm an angel, then you should take his word for it."

"Are you an angel?" She glared at him.

"I'm not going to answer that."

Adam glanced at Alex. "Alex, come on. I really want to attend the party."

Alex shot a glance at his friend and then shrugged. "Fine."

Wanting to erase that supercilious expression from his face, Renate snapped, "Are you an angel, Alexander Nasser?"

His thin lips tightened but he muttered, "Yes, I am."

She sniffed and turned to Adam. "I'll have to check him."

Adam's mouth opened and then closed. "Renate, that's not necessary!"

"Oh, I assure you, it is. If you want him at the party with you, that is."

Adam groaned.

Alex flicked an angry look at her. "I don't mind. Do what you must."

"I will."

They scowled at each other.

***

Alex's feet stamped on the floor laid with mosaic tiles as he filed behind Renate and Adam into a capacious living-room. So, she wanted to check him, did she? That probably meant his eyes and his tattoo. Fine. He was agreeing to this only for Adam's sake. But tonight would be his first and last visit to this so-called harem party.

Although... his gaze snagged the sway of her generous buttocks in her low-rise maxi skirt. He could see the curve of each ass cheek through the material. Was she wearing panties? He couldn't see a panty line. Maybe, it was one of those g-strings or boy shorts...

A string of colorless beads on a thin gold thread hung on her waist, moving up and down in concert with the shifting of her large ass.

Alex forced air into his lungs. Between his thighs, his penis was already semi-erect. He tore his eyes away from the enticing view and glanced around. The warm, golden lights in the room were dimmed. A slow, stirring tune drifted from unseen speakers. Couches took up positions at various corners of the room.

On one couch, three men worked on a woman; one had his cock in her ass, the other was thrusting into her vagina and the third shoved his cock into her mouth. Next to the threesome, a woman on her knees serviced a bronze-skinned giant, who was, most likely, an angel. On a sofa by the bar, two women in string bikinis stuck their tongues in each other's mouths. A heavyset man loitered by the bar, ogling the woman beside him. One of his hands cupped her left buttock. Then, the man glanced up at them. His glance concentrated on Adam.

Deserting the woman at the bar, he hustled forward, an ingratiating grin on his lips. "Hi, it's Adam Kalu, isn't it?" He asked, smiling at Adam.

Adam paused and so did Renate and Alex. He shook his head at the stranger. "I'm sorry, I don't know you..."

"Yes, of course. But I know you. You're the Neter Group's Head of Publicity and Media. I work for the Neter Group... actually... I'm an analyst in the IT department of Neteru Communications here in Accra. My name is Stanley Ovia."

"Stanley Ovia..." Adam shook the man's hand. "Good to meet you. Have you been coming here a lot?"

"No..." a boom of laughter, "I was transferred from Lagos to Accra six months ago but I only uncovered this gem of a party in the last two months." He chucked a glance at Alex. "Hi..."

"Hello." Alex responded, stretching his lips in a faint smile.

Adam said, "That's my friend, Alexander."

Stanley grinned. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alexander. Well, I'll leave you three to it." He bounded away, back to his willing companion.

Renate moved to the left and stopped in front of a pair of white-paneled doors. She seized the two golden doorknobs, twisted them and the doors into her suite came ajar.

"Welcome, gentlemen." She said.

Alex stepped into the room. At one glance, he could tell. This was her private room. It was like her... bold and unfettered. Red silk bed sheets, plush carpet, gold-trimmed lamp shades, velvet chairs, mirrored dressing table. To the left of the two chairs, a table rested. An average-sized refrigerator hummed in a corner.

She shut the door, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip. The hairs on her skin rose. She'd tested a few would-be angels before. Although, this time, she was about ninety percent certain Alexander was an angel. But why was she going through with this? Risking Adam boycotting her parties? Dammit. But there was just something so infuriatingly standoffish about Alexander. She couldn't resist taking him down a notch.

Adam shoved his hands in his trouser pockets. "Alright, Renate. How do you want to do this? His eyes, then—"

Renate stared at Alex. "Show me your tattoo."

Gritting his teeth, Alex slipped off his jacket and placed it on one of the chairs. From an inner pocket, the gold handle of his dagger he carried everywhere with him glinted in the light from a nearby lamp. His fingers plucked at the collar of his tee-shirt.

Her eyes roamed over his lithe torso in the white material. Take it off. I want to see more.

Alex tugged off the tee.

Renate appraised his slender, muscle-packed chest, taking no notice of the mutinous expression on his face. She circled him, halting at his back. There they were. The tattoos. Every angel had them. It was from these tattoos that their wings sprouted. Alex's were the same as the others she'd seen. Wings in black ink extending from his shoulders to his waist. Completely covering his back.

Without thinking, she reached out a hand to the ink-covered skin. Her finger pads touched the warm skin and, instinctively, her clit swelled.

Alex felt her hands sketching his skin. He swallowed spit as his balls contracted. Get your hands off me!

Renate said, "I want to see your cock."