Hooking Alexander Pt. 03

Story Info
Renate's into double penetration.
1.3k words
4.67
6.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's hands vaulted out of his pockets. He yelled, "Okay, Renate... that's going too far."

"Angels have the biggest cocks on the planet. I want to see if his measures up."

"No, no..." Adam shook his head. "We're leaving."

She slanted her head and stared up at Alex. "Are you ashamed of your body?"

Alex stared into her honey-brown eyes and his lips drew into a thin line. "No."

Adam protested. "Alex, let's go."

Still trading a furious look with Renate, Alex said, "It's her party, her rules." If that's the game you want to play, let's play it.

His hands reached for his belt.

Her pulse galloped.

Alex quickly dispatched of his belt, trousers and briefs. He stood in front of her, naked.

Renate's gaze was riveted on his penis. It was partially erect, easily ten inches, fat, thick blood vessels twisting up and down its length. The root of his elephantine cock and his heavy balls were devoid of hair, as was his hard-planed belly. Typical of angels.

As she watched, the tip of his organ jerked upward.

Her mouth went dry. Her tongue ached to run over that pulsing tip and dip into the tiny hole there. Between her legs, her vagina moistened.

She was mesmerized.

"Are you satisfied?" Adam's outraged voice woke her from her daze.

Alex pulled in a deep breath. His balls throbbed painfully. His penis was growing to full length. He was losing it. He snarled at Renate. "Get me a glass of water."

"What are you doing?" Adam asked.

"I want to finish this."

Renate went over to the fridge, extracted a glass and a bottle of water. She poured some of the water into the glass, replaced the bottle and walked back to him.

She held out the glass.

Alex dunked the tip of an index finger into one eye, pulled out a contact lens. He dumped it in the glass of water. Then, repeated the action on his other eye. Now, the two lenses floated in the water.

Renate dumped the glass on the table that was to hand and gazed up into eyes that had become wells of gold. No pupils. No irises. Golden, almond-shaped pools. Shiny. Unforgiving. Raw. Inside them, she caught her reflection staring back at her.

"You wanted an angel," said Alex.

Great wings emerged from his back, white with golden tips, and folded down, beyond his waist.

"Beautiful..." Renate breathed as she edged around him, to his back. She'd seen angel's wings before. Yes. But his were freaking special. She fingered the soft, white feathers. Beautiful.

Alex's cock thickened.

She murmured to Adam, "You both can stay. Take your pick of the ladies out there."

Adam sighed. "At long last..."

Retracting his wings with a shrug of his shoulders, Alex fixed her with a golden glower. "Are you on the menu?"

"What?" She gaped at him.

"Alex..." Adam said, "I thought the plan was for us to share a woman... as usual."

Renate's heart hammered. Alex was giving her the chance to end eight weeks of drought. And that cock was just too tempting.

"Or are you scared of being with me?" Alex faced her, his voice taunting.

***

Scared? Her eyes drifted from Alex to Adam. "You can share me."

Alex's golden eyes enlarged. Share her? No...

Adam blinked. "Renate, are you sure?"

"Yes."

Alex pursed his lips.

Deliberately, she tugged off her top, exposing her breasts partly concealed by her demi-cup bra. Followed by her skirt. She kicked off her ballet flats. Her feet submerged into the carpet. She started to wrench her grey thongs down her hips.

Adam grunted.

Renate glanced up at him, logging the bulge in his trousers. Her glance slithered to Alex. His cock was huge now, a ravenous monster.

Alex's breath hitched in his throat as her thong, and then, her bra were cast aside. His gaze adored her round breasts with light-brown prominent nipples, those big buttocks, the tantalizing thin gold thread around her waist showing the way to the brown triangle of hair on her pubis.

He was agonizingly hard.

Renate glided to the bed and perched on it. Aware that she was the center of attention.

Adam yanked off his clothes and, in seconds, he was nude. He advanced, gold-circled black eyes glowing.

Her glance swept over him. He had a good body, but unlike Alex, his dark skin was carpeted with curly hair stretching from his chest, down to his groin. His penis was stiff and gnarled, the head a thick knob.

She opened her thighs, telegraphing what she wanted. Adam dropped to his knees and buried his face in her crotch.

His wet tongue flicked over her engorged clit. Renate's thighs trembled. She moaned, her glance skipping to Alex.

He was still in the same spot, his eyes focused on Adam's bobbing head.

Alex, get over here! She clutched Adam's head, shoving his mouth deeper into her pliant pussy. His tongue dived into her slippery slit.

Alex stayed in place.

Renate patted Adam's head. He lifted his head and stared up at her.

"Now..." she whispered.

Adam straightened and turned to look at Alex. "Don't you want to join us?"

Renate stared at Alex, her heart banging in her chest. Had she overplayed her hand? Would he leave?

Alex lifted and lowered one shoulder.

"Will you take the front or back?" Adam asked his friend.

Alex finally answered, "You choose."

Adam nodded. "I'll take the back." He glanced at Renate. "Lube? Vaseline?"

She tipped her head at the dresser by the side of the bed. "Both."

Adam asked, "Do you need manna?"

Ah. Manna. Food of angels and Nephilim. For humans, manna was both an opiate and a painkiller. Used by human angel groupies. Most women found it difficult to accept an angel's cock without it. But she wasn't most women.

"No, I'm fine," said Renate.

Adam rushed to the dresser, opened a drawer and found a bottle of lube and a jar of Vaseline.

Renate returned her eyes to Alex. So, he'd decided to participate. Good.

Adam came back to her, his penis glistening with Vaseline. He sat on the bed and then reached for Renate. His hands seized her waist, raised her and brought her down, on his laps. He stuck the tip of his well-oiled organ into the hole between her ass cheeks.

Renate felt his cock push into her asshole. She groaned. Wow. When last had she been fucked in the ass? She couldn't remember.

She began to move back and forth on Adam's penis, her ass clenching against it.

"Shit, your ass is grabbing onto my dick." Adam said in a roughened voice.

Renate moaned, enjoying the fullness of his cock expanding her anus. She grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed the pebbly nipple. Her vagina tightened in reply. Her other hand lunged in between the thick lips of her pussy, fingers capturing the slick, wet muscle there. She stroked her clit, feeling her juices rise. Renate spread her thighs apart, her fingers working feverishly, her buttocks bouncing up and down on Adam's dick.

Alex's ears picked up the sound of wet flesh as her fingers strummed her gash. He watched her nipples harden and the areola darken. Suddenly, his feet unstuck and in a second, he was standing above the couple.

Adam grasped her by the waist and swung her onto the bed. Now, she was lying on top of him.

Alex climbed on the bed and straddled them. She opened up to him. His massive cock pushed into her sopping-wet vagina. Regina's mouth made a silent 'o' as it thundered into her, the slightly curved tip caressing the walls of her canal.

Her hungry cunt clamped on his dick, sheathing him with her juices. She thrust her hips at him, moans spilling from her throat. Yes, Alexander. Fuck me, Alexander.