Hooking Alexander Pt. 04

Story Info
Now she has him all to herself.
769 words
4.4
4.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex ploughed into her burning-hot and impossibly tight pussy. Wow.

Renate launched into an orgasm, bucking between the Nephilim in her ass and the angel in her pussy. She could feel the tip of Adam's cock in her belly.

"Shit, I'm coming..." Adam moaned, pounding harder and harder.

She drenched Alex's dick with her fluids as Adam held her tight and poured his cum into her bowels.

But Alex was still pumping, his gaze on his cock moving in and out, covered with her sticky cream.

Renate felt it. Sensory overload. Alexander. If only he would freaking look her in the face. Fingers digging into the sheets, she climaxed again.

He was about to come. She could sense it. But, dammit, he was too freaking quiet. Was he enjoying himself? There were no moans, no grunts. Only ragged breathing. Come inside me, Alexander.

Alex yanked his cock out of her, his mouth opening in a hushed scream, his golden eyes flashing, and shot his cum all over her belly.

She watched his face contort and the seemingly unending flood of milky-white semen coat her belly. He was still spurting cum, the warm liquid pooling on her heated skin.

Goodness, that was wonderful. Alex eyed the thick cream of his cum trailing down that appealing stomach, over that eye-catching navel. He bent his head and his tongue darted out, like a snake.

Licking the cum off her skin.

Renate gasped. And, just like that, her vagina was aching all over again. Aching for more of his sweet cock.

***

Adam got to his feet to stand beside his friend. "She's sweet, isn't she?"

Alex's brow creased. He shoved the words out of his mouth. "Yes."

Adam clocked Alex's expression. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Alex muttered.

From the comfort of the bed, Renate said, "he didn't want to share me with you."

Alex huffed. "I don't know where you got that idea."

"I'm not wrong, am I?" she said, with a giggle.

Adam moved closer to his friend. "Is that true? You should have told me. I wouldn't have..."

Alex shook his head. "It's not true."

"Alex—"

"—Adam, forget about it."

A rap beat erupted. "Shit, that's my phone," Adam said. He scampered to his clothes, rifled in his trousers and located the ringing phone. "Hello..."

Alex glanced at Adam, talking on the phone. Who was on the other end?

Adam ended the call quickly. Alex approached him.

"What's going on?"

"It's the head of Midas Magic. He's back from his trip and he wants to speak with me tonight."

"What?" Alex frowned. "I'm sure it's nearly eleven PM now. Why the hell can't he wait till tomorrow?"

Adam heaved a sigh. "He says he has another business trip scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I have to meet with him."

"You don't have to."

"I do... it's my job." He started to redress.

Alex ruffled his curls with one hand. "Then I'll come with you."

In the act of buttoning his shirt, Adam paused. "Don't. Stay. Enjoy."

"I can't let you go alone."

"You have to stop following me everywhere, Alex. I can take care of myself. You forget I know taekwondo and kung-fu."

"Still, I'll feel better—"

"Nothing will happen. Who's going to attack me?"

Alex's golden eyes expanded. "Humans... they kill for no reason. And you're Nephilim... someone from the League of Humans might decide to harm you. What of the Soldiers for Unity? What if they know your father is our prime minister? They might kidnap you to flush him out."

Adam rolled his eyes. "You see danger everywhere."

"I'm an angel, living on earth. That's my reality. Let me come with you."

Adam threw on his jacket and planted his eyeglasses on his face. "Stay." He inclined forward to whisper, "She prefers you, anyway. I can tell."

"She's an angel groupie." Alex snorted, climbing into his trousers.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Don't be so damn serious all the time. Relax."

"You're taking the car, don't forget. How will I get to our hotel?"

Adam scratched his head. "Um. I'll call a taxi for you from the office. Or, you can wait here and then, I'll come back to pick you up."

"I can arrange for a car to take you to your hotel." Renate interjected.

"You see..."Adam whispered in Alex's ear. "She likes you."

"Are you sure I can't come with you?"

"Yes!" Adam shook his head. "I'll see you in a bit." He glanced at Renate. "Sorry, I have to leave. It was fun."

"Yes, it was," she said, smiling. "Bye, Adam."

"Bye." He strode out of the room.