Hooking Alexander Pt. 05

Story Info
Renate bites off more than she can chew!
817 words
4.46
3.4k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looped his hands around his neck and stared up at the ceiling. He should have gone with Adam. What was he still doing here?

"Hey..." Renate moved to his side. She extended a tentative hand to his firm, tattooed back. "There's something you need to do before you leave."

What? Eyebrows cocked, he glared down at her. "What are you talking about?"

She slipped two fingers of her right hand into her vagina and then removed them. The fingers with their blunt, unpainted fingernails, dripping with her juices, jumped up, to his lips. "Taste this."

His arms fell down. His blood thudded in his ears. Renate Giwa, you're a witch.

Renate smeared his lips with her fluid, watching his golden eyes grow two times larger. His lips shook.

She pushed her fingers in the crack between his lips. He caved.

Her fingers disappeared in his mouth.

Just a little bit salty. And creamy, definitely. His tongue laved her fingers. Sucked on them. His cheekbones shifted back and forth. In his trousers, his penis stirred.

She felt heat between her legs. Her sex was burning up. With one hand, she jerked at the waistband of his trousers. Alex's hands plunged down, helping her. He took off his trousers.

Renate ogled the gargantuan thing jumping out of his groin. Custard-coloured head exposed, oozing fluid. She couldn't wait to have that freaking dick jammed into her core.

Alex's mouth released her fingers. She steered him toward the bed, breathing hard. They collapsed on top of it. He prodded her thighs apart, his eyes on the treasure ripe for his plundering. The lips were tan, distended; the clit quivered and pleaded for his mouth.

Don't you worry, I'm about to eat you up. He shoved his tongue into her.

Renate let out a whimper. His mouth arrested the inflamed clit and rolled it over his lips. Then, she felt his tongue go deep into her sex, exploring every corner. Licking avidly every drop of her water.

She groaned as every muscle in her body went limp. Then, he was turning her to the side, straddling her and lifting one of her legs up to rest on his shoulder.

Alex impaled her with his cock.

Goodness, she was deliciously wet. His penis divided the lips of her pussy and rammed into her slit.

Renate moaned. Dammit. His cock was only halfway in, but already, he was stretching her to the fullest. He started slamming into her, slamming her to the hilt with his elephant-trunk-sized dick. Her breasts crashed against her chin as he thrust into her.

Her whimpers transformed into harsh groans. Her back arched. Her hips leaped upward to merge with his. Another orgasm was coming.

Alex hauled her off the bed and stood up. His hands positioned her hips, jammed her back on his cock. Lifting her up. Bringing her down. Over and over again.

Her legs wound around his waist, her arms ringed around his neck. She felt his fingers squeeze her ass cheeks. Renate's groan was ripped from her lungs. She came, hard.

But, he was still battering her core with his thick, long penis.

Alex increased his speed. The muscles in her vagina were grabbing him, kneading him. This woman was something else.

Alex stalked to the table, withdrew her off him and then, spun her around. He pushed her forward so that her buttocks rose to meet his gaze and her hands rested on the table surface. His eyes worshipped the glittering pea-shaped beads on the gold chain dangling from her waist, the round, yellow-skinned mounds of her ass and the engorged lips of her pussy.

He thrust back into her, his pulse sprinting. Fucking her with everything in him, his balls slapping her clit.

Shouts escaped from Renate's mouth as the sweat streamed from her face and down between her breasts. Saliva dripped from her open mouth. Alexander. Oh god, Alexander. I'm coming again.

From the table, Alex conveyed her back to the bed. He pushed her to her knees and poked his cock back into her.

Leaning on her elbows, his penis pummeling her pussy, she felt the wave of her orgasm flow over her entire body.

But, he was still so freaking huge. Her vagina was starting to feel the strain. Pain began to creep in, rolling alongside the tremendous pleasure.

Renate's elbows gave out. She fell forward, her face burrowed in the bed sheet. Tears mixed with sweat and saliva wet the bed. Alexander, please!

The next thrust of his dick clobbered her cervix. She cried out, into the silk sheet. But, he wasn't stopping. Her cervix received another hit. And then another. The muscles in her vagina were stretched to their limit. Would he tear her apart?

Renate sobbed. He's going to rip my vagina to shreds and it'll be my fault for having sex with an angel without manna.