Hooking the Hockey Player Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. That feels so good, babe," Owen said gazing up at me lustily.

Undulating slowly, I experimented with riding him. Owen didn't complain at my colt-like wobbling but rather encouraged me with groans and smiles. He later told me that it was all he could do to not nut immediately on the amazing heat and friction from bare-backing.

I found my pace, using my cardio background to ride him hard. My cock leaked fluid onto his perfect stomach as it tightened readying for orgasm. His jaw gritted and he stopped my motions briefly, sitting up to kiss me thoroughly before flopping back down.

This time he was all in control, his hands moved me up and down on his thick erection. I was the cowboy trying to stay on. It took all of three of his thrusts to brush dead center onto my prostate. He chuckled as I cursed and performed a series of short jabs concentrated on that intense bundle of nerves.

He alternated between the short thrusts and long strokes which ended with my ass meeting his pelvis. Fucking myself on his body with my legs and his control over my movements had me surging toward my impending explosion.

"Fuck. Owen cum inside me. Please."

A determined glint found its way into his eye and his hips met my ass with renewed fury. I cried out as I toppled over the edge, he followed painting my insides with his cum. I felt his cock pulse four times and it felt as hard as ever. The feeling was like none other and I was addicted to it.

He pulled out of me, arranging me on my side next to him. I saw through sleepy eyes that my cum was splattered around. It covered Owen's chest, matting the hair down and had found its way onto the carpet.

"We didn't make it onto the bed," I giggled.

Owen chuckled, sleep roughening the sound, "Next time."