Hoop Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was torture, standing there this way, wondering what he would do. She thought he would never make a move until she felt his hand gently run down her back and over her hips. The walls of her pussy twitched and she had to bite down hard on her lower lip to keep from moaning.

Damn she was hot, so many times he had imagined having her this way, bent over his desk, totally at his mercy. His cock was throbbing so hard that you could actually see the pulsation in his pants as his fingers hooked under the hem of the jersey and he pulled it up midway of her back. He said nothing as he heard her draw in a deep sharp breath and he took his own sweet time, savoring the sight of her pretty ass on display. Finally, he leaned in to whisper in her ear as his finger ran across the top of her white lace thongs, "Nice panties..."

That was it! She couldn't take it any more and her knees buckled, hitting the front of his desk with a thud, "Coach...I...I can't do this....I..." Smack. The first blow hit her left cheek and she yelped. "Stand up and take your punishment, my naughty little Angel...or I'll call security and turn you in."

"Ye...yes...sssir..." Slowly she straightened her legs and took the position again.

Smack. "Aow..." This one was on her right cheek and the stinging felt like tiny needles piercing her flesh. He was relentless in his assault on her backside, and already, the red marks showing up. Each little slap made her whimper or moan and he loved the melody of her protests. "I don't know how long your punishment will continue...I want to make sure you learn your lesson."

The tears were coming again, she felt the cool salty moisture gently rolling down her cheek and she watched as a single drop fell from her chin and hit the top of his desk. She'd fantasizes about being bent over his desk before, but this wasn't exactly what she had imagined. One blow hit dead center, his fingers just touching her outer lips and she couldn't hold back the moan. Shame and humiliation plagued her but there was something else too, desire. She couldn't help it. All she wanted was for him to take her, make her fantasy come true, but he seemed too intent on what he was doing.

As his hand came down, his fingers grazed the outer lips of her pussy and he swore her moan changed in intensity. He decided to test his theory and delivered another blow in almost the exact same spot. Sure enough, she gave him another soft wanton moan. His heart pounded in his chest as he brought his hand down, only this time, he began to gently rub her irritated cheeks, "Well now...I'd say that was a good start. What do you say?"

"Ye...yes..." Part of her was glad it was over, but another part ached for him to continue. His hand, which had been a source of such pain, was now gentle and soft. He caressed her so tenderly that she moaned without thinking and pressed her hips back slightly.

His fingers drew closer and closer to her quivering pussy as he massaged her reddened backside. He could feel the heat resonating from it and her moan just encouraged him along. Finally, he could resist no longer and his hand cupped her soft lips. His cock pulsed heavily as he felt the moisture on her lace thongs and his fingers rubbed gently back and forth, "What's this? Have these wet panties been on my nice clean floor?

Horrified and humiliated she whispered, "Nuhh...no."

"Oh really? You mean you weren't wet when you and you're little friends were playing?" His fingers pressed gently as the stroked the petals of her sweet little flower.

"No! That's not what we were doing." She started to stand up but felt another blow to her left cheek.

"I didn't tell you to get up yet, now did it?" Waiting for no response, he continued, "So..you are saying you got wet when Jeremy and I came in and saw you naked?"

"No...."

"Oh....so it must have happened while you were bent over my desk....my hand spanking this pretty little ass of yours. Is THAT what you're telling me?" His fingers pressed harder against her pussy and he felt them twitch with desire.

"Ye...yes...Oh god Coach Fox..I can't take it any more...please...you...you have to stop..." Her body was aching all over and the urge to thrust against his fingers was overwhelming. She had never been in such need in all her life.

"I do? Do I? And why is that, my naughty little angel?" His fingers slipped under the side of her panties and pressed skin to skin against her wet petals. "What are you afraid of? That you will cum if I don't?" His middle finger slowly pressed between her lips and wiggled it's way inside. "Mmmm...you're so wet, Angel....I think you enjoyed your punishment a little too much."

"Ooohhh...oh God! I...I'm gonna cumm...." Her hips thrust back as he slid his finger all the way inside and she gyrated against his hand. As he worked his finger in and out of her wet velvet glove, he slowly pressed another finger inside, to begin a double assault on her pussy. She moaned and cried out for nearly 5 minutes. By the time she finally came down from her orgasm, his hand was getting rather tired. He noticed her legs quivering and knew she needed to rest. He reached over and pulled the chair to her then helped her sit down. The cool plastic was a stark contrast to her burning cheeks and she cringed as her tortured ass made contact with the chair.

"Aooowww..."

"Sorry, sweetheart..." The word flashed in his memory. Sweetheart? How could he call her that? He hadn't called anyone that in 3 years, not since his girlfriend left him for his best friend. He vowed to never call anyone by that name again. But here he was...calling a student that....the student he just spanked... then fingered to an orgasm.....in his office no less! "Jesus!" The word just slipped out before he could stop it and she looked up at him for the first time with those big green doe eyes of hers and his heart melted again, "Are you ok? Would you like something to drink?" She gave him a bashful smile and nodded. "Ok. I'll be right back."

As he left the room, Angel took the time to catch her breath and try to comprehend all that just happened. That was, without question, the best orgasm she'd ever had. Her head was spinning and she felt a little claustrophobic, so she pulled her hair up away from her neck and began to fan herself.

He walked back into the room and almost dropped the bottle of water. He stood there for several seconds, reading, over and over, the name on the back of her jersey...Fox...Finally he regained his composure as he knelt in front of her, offering her the water, "Here you go....I'm...sorry..if I scared you."

Gingerly, she took the water as she gave him another timid smile, "You didn't scare me....I was just...surprised."

"You have to know...I have NEVER been inappropriate with a student before. I....I still can't believe I just did that." His eyes peered into hers with a genuine remorsefulness, "I'm sorry, Angel."

"No...don't be sorry...that was...incredible! No one has ever made me fell like that before....please don't apologize or say that you regret it...that would just ruin it." Her eyes stared back into his and all she could think was how much she wanted to kiss him, and hold him, and make him feel as incredible as she felt.

"The jersey...where did you get it?

"My dad bought it for me. It was a birthday present on my 12th birthday." She took a sip of water and offered him some but he shook his head in refusal.

"I see. And you still have it? Even after all these years?"

"Yes. It's my favorite shirt. I wear it to bed most every night." A blush filled her cheeks as she realized the can of worms she just opened up by that confession.

"May I ask why?" Before she could answer he stopped her and offered his hand to help her stand, "First...let's get a little more comfortable, shall we?" He walked her over to the couch and sat down with her. His arm wrapped around her and he pulled her close.

She smiled and cuddled up to his warm body as she began, "well...my dad used to bring me to every single home game. It was just something we shared. One day I asked him to tell me all the different positions on the team. He named guard, center, forward, point guard, and then he said wing guard and it just...hit me...."

"What hit you, beautiful?"

"Well....I thought about my name....Angel....and then I thought about wing guard...they just seemed to go together somehow. Well...it made sense when I was 10!" She giggled and took another sip of water.

"So...you didn't want just ANY jersey...you wanted...mine?"

"Yes. When my dad showed me who played wing guard I saw you for the very first time. And....I'm a little embarrassed to say....you've been in my dreams ever since."

His long muscular arms wrapped around her slender body, and gave her a long, slow, passion filled kiss, then his fingers slid under her chin as he looked into her emerald green eyes, "Now...back to you're punishment..."

12