Hope

Story Info
First meeting on a nude beach. Perfect.
1.2k words
4.16
23k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe she had said yes. "Meet me on the north end at noon," her text had said.

Climbing down the treacherous trail, his mind went wild imagining her in the flesh for the first time. Reaching the beach he quickly removed his clothes and threw them in his backpack. It always felt good to feel the sun and breeze on his naked body.

He quickly made his way down to the shoreline and began to walk north. The sun was brutally hot, but the blue sky turned the water a deep indigo. The blue water juxtaposed to the shallow beach and high white cliffs made this one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.

As he walked he enjoyed the view, there were naked bodies as far as he could see. The regulars easily identified by the darkness and completeness of their tans. The out of town visitors and newbies easily identified by their bunny tails and in some cases complete lack of tans.

He watched as a young woman walked toward him with her boyfriend. "Honeymooners," he thought. Her skin was a beautiful creamy white, set off by beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. Her nipples were delightfully erect on high proud breasts and her ass swung like a welcome sign in the breeze. It was no wonder that her boyfriend, equally as gorgeous, was sporting a little wood. No one minded, they simply enjoyed watching the beautiful young couple, so obviously in love.

As he walked, he wondered if she could find him with so many people on the beach today. When he got north of the volleyball courts he threw down his towel and laid down to wait.

Watching the hang gliders launch off the cliffs he wondered if any of them frequented the beach after flying overhead. He closed his eyes, feeling the sun on his face and enjoying the light breeze. He imagined what it would be like to have her find him here all alone....

He felt rather than heard her approach, a shadow passed across his face. His eyes opened and there she was, standing over him, backlit by a blazing sun. Her hair was pulled back in a pony-tail, and her eyes were hidden by dark oversized sunglasses. She was still wearing a tank top and shorts, carrying a knit beach bag. She looked down at him smiling. "Well, you didn't oversell the goods, you look yummy," she said. He moved to get up and help her spread her towel. "Don't move", she said "just watch". He laid back cradling his head in his arms and smiled.

She set down her bag, pulled out a towel and spread it on the sand. The she stood up. "Do not touch yourself," she instructed. With that she started to slowly dance. Her hips mesmerized him as they weaved back and forth. She smiled as she crossed her arms and slowly began to raise her tank top, stopping as she saw his hands start to involuntarily move to his lap. "Don't even think about it," she said, "that's mine today." With that the tank top was pulled over her head and her succulent breasts revealed.

As she danced he devoured her with his eyes, her nipples were unlike any he had ever seen. As the wind hit them three puffy layers appeared. The darkness of her areolas, set off the warm brown of her full breasts. She watched him watch her move, eyes glued to his slowly growing cock. Her hands glided up her body and cupped her breasts holding them high as if to offer them to him. His breath caught in his throat. She smiled, "you like what you see." It wasn't a question.

She then unbuttoned her shorts and still dancing pulled them to her ankles and off, leaving her in a black lacy thong. She slowly twirled in the sand, hips weaving, ass swaying obscenely in his face. The thread of her thong disappearing between her cheeks. She slowly pulled the thong down and over her ass, bending forward slowly as she worked it down to her feet.

She knew he was locked on her slowly moving bottom now brazenly framing her puffy shaven pussy. She turned and looked at his now turgid cock, "oh you do like what you see," she giggled. Throwing her thong and sun glasses in her bag, she turned, "lay back with your hands stretched out, and don't move, NO HANDS!" He did as she wished, his eyes still eating her up.

She slowly stepped over him, her feet on either side of his chest. Then she bent over and let her pony tail lightly whip his face, teasing. Dropping to her knees she dangled her breasts over his face, lowering her nipples to brush his eyelids. She swung her breasts so they gently whipped his face. He growled deep in his throat. She raised up saying, "Down boy, all in good time." With that she let her breasts drop to his mouth, one at a time, caressing his hair as he suckled. She pulled up again and slid down his body letting her nipples drag a wet trail across his chest, belly and then rested them over his now aching cock. Squeezing her breasts together she looked up at him and smiled. He was lost in the green depths of her eyes. Her head lowered and he felt her tongue circle and lick his cock. She looked up, "Your cock is beautiful, the tip is a perfect heart shape." Then she bent to take him deep in her throat. His growl was a deep moan as she sucked him into her throat, her right hand holding his balls tight. "You will not cum now," she ordered, and she again impaled her throat on his throbbing cock. His hips thrust upwards, she gagged. She stopped, looked at him and said firmly, "Don't move!" He glared at her but complied. She resumed her oral examination, finally stopping to stand straddling his hips, sun at her back, saying again, "Watch, don't touch yourself."

She slid her right hand down and massaged her vulva, as her left hand moved to her right breast. Teasing her own nipple, she moaned as she opened her lips and slid two fingers inside her dripping vagina. Her head dropped back as she fucked herself wantonly. Her legs began to quiver and she dropped to her knees. Through glazed, lust filled eyes she looked at him, "Do you want to taste me?" He could only shake his head in the affirmative, watching as she withdrew her fingers from her soaking vagina and licked the index one herself before offering him the other. His mouth closed on her finger and he tasted her sweet juice for the first time. Another low groan escaped his lips. She smiled and rising up, grabbed his cock and swiftly impaled herself. "Now you can move", she growled as she began to ride him hard.

Unleashed, his hands moved to her hips and held her tight as he met her thrust for thrust. Their bodies glistened with sweat in the sun as they slammed with lust and joy into each other. Her breasts bounced freely as her head fell back, mouth open, moans escaping with each thrust. A low moan became an erotic shriek as she began to orgasm. With a final thrust his juices joined hers as she collapsed on his chest. Spent, she propped herself up on his chest and said impishly, "Hi, I'm Hope!"

A shadow passed over his face, he woke with a start. Looking up he saw her smiling down at him. Observing his obvious wood she smiled and said, "I hope you were fantasizing about me."