Hope Olson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan sits on the bed and gently lifts Hope's golden hair and nuzzles the nape of the beauty's slender neck. With firm fingers she begins to kneed Hope's shoulders digging in and releasing tension. The captive dissolves into the intense grip of the girl's adoring hands. Every inch of her ivory body is covered by caresses.

As Susan's ardent fingers work they seem to call up the fresh sensuality just awakened in the pretty young thing moaning beneath her. Hope's body is recalling each caress, each kiss, and each stroke of her new sexual awakening. She still exudes the sweet innocence she had the night before but now her flesh hungers to experience Patti's amazing body again.

Susan has finished the sensuous massage and she undoes the ropes. She helps Hope up and gives her some juice and toast. The whole time she keeps encouraging the girl, telling her what a perfect playmate she'll be.

Hope is startled; she forgot all about that in the daze of her wild sex. Now she thinks about how wonderful it would be to fly off with Patti and start a whole new life.

She still hasn't called her father. She spends each summer here with him and she's been pretty independent since graduating high school. She loves California and imagines the thrill of spending time in a palatial mansion.

As she's loses herself in her daydream Susan guides her into the shower. Both blondes are just about the same size and shape and Patti finds herself getting aroused watching Susan lather up Hope's glowing skin. She can tell that the young girl is aroused too as Susan rubs her body with scented soap. The warmth of the water is waking the young blonde and her heart is racing as the thought of what's to come fills her mind.

Hope is led back to the bed and she eases down with a satisfied sigh. Patti is looking at her with a seductive smile and she comes over, bringing with her a bottle of oil. She and Susan begin to massage Hope's warm moist flesh with the enticing liquid. The slight scent of almond hypnotizes the three and they are all eagerly rubbing the oils onto each other.

Hope's hands fill with the swell of Patti's firm breasts and her nipples seem to stab into the blonde's palms. Patti is squeezing Hope's lush breasts together and her eyes are devouring the sweet thing writhing before her. Susan is massaging the inner thighs of both girls.

Peter watches from across the room and after awhile he moves to the bed. He takes Patti's hips and pulls her up onto all fours. Her ass and pussy lips are spread before him and she turns her head to give him an inviting grin. She looks back at Hope and winks mischievously. Hope has fallen back on the bed and she is quivering with excitement. She can look down Patti's sumptuous body and she sees her large breast hanging full and aroused as they shake with the first plunge of Peter's cock into Patti's pussy. Hope's eyes widen at the sight of the massive shaft disappearing into the brunette's bush.

Patti's luscious mouth is open wide and she lets out a giddy grunt with each blow of Peter's pelvis against her rear. She keeps her eyes on Hope and they flash with the kick of the sight of Hope pleasuring herself. "Oh baby, come here. I need to kiss you." she moans. Susan lifts Hope up and Patti's tongue is in her mouth. She can feel the heat of Peter's shaft drilling through Patti's throbbing body and into her mouth. At the same time she is pressing Patti's quivering breasts. Suddenly Patti's face reddens and she gulps and groans. Hope can tell that she is reaching climax and the blonde falls back as she wraps her arms around Patti's neck. Patti looks down at her and locks her eyes on the young beauty. Her dark eyes are liquid and languid as they fade into the orgasm.

As the last wave of orgasm hits, Patti dissolves into Hope's outstretched arms. The two girls embrace and kiss tenderly. Peter looks at the pair intertwined: the blonde's soft pale skin contrasting with the dark tan of the other, the one wild with sexual experience and the other still fresh and innocent; he knows they make a perfect pair. He stretches out along side Hope and kisses her neck. Patti rolls off of the girl who is reluctant to let her go.

All four are in the bed and the trio is giving all their attention to Hope. Peter is whispering softly, "Baby you need to get on the plane. You are a playmate." Patti is cooing, "Think of the fun we'll have." as she massages Hope's nipples.

Hope looks from one to the other and nods with a delicate smile. Peter grins and pulls her in for a hug.

Susan meanwhile has come to the other side of the bed and nudges Peter over and he and Patti arrange Hope in the center of bed. Peter moves down and kneels at the foot of the bed and Susan and Patti close in on Hope and take hold of her arms.

Patti and Susan are watching Hope's face intently. Peter is looking at her and with his flashing eyes commanding her to submit. With the softest and most tantalizing touch the two women slowly part the young girl's legs. She stiffens and blushes as the shock of recognition floods through her body. Little more than twelve hours ago that shaft had pierced her for the first time. Now her pussy swells hungrily anticipating its return.

She looks up at Peter and she gulps at his massive bulk hanging over her. He looks so masterful and masculine and she yearns to give herself to him again. The touch of Patti and Susan's grip on her limbs is shooting electric charges to her heart. She looks from one to the other as she starts to cry. Then she looks back up at Peter as she squirms a bit and delicately lifts her hips up to offer herself.

Peter looks down on the dewy jewel of her bush and softly caresses the parting lips; he pauses over the clit and brushes teasingly. Hope lets out a quiet groan and his fingers dance down in the other direction. Just barely touching her skin with his nails he strokes her inner thighs. Hope giggles and sobs and lifts herself again. It's as if she hopes to catch the pulsating rod so near and so inviting.

Peter repeats his teasing of her ravenous clit and his stroking of her tingling moist flesh. Hope is quickly losing her mind as her pussy takes control of her body. She writhes enticingly between the two beauties and they are already feeling juices flowing in themselves as they soak up the ecstasy of their tender captive. Hope has begun her sexy whimpering.

"Take me now. I want you inside me. Can't you feel how wet I am? Please, now, please." Peter can't resist the gift in front of him and he rests his cockhead on her lips. They swell and heave and seem to embrace the hot solid shaft. She is squirming wildly and with one thrust up she captures about an inch of his throbbing mass.

"Yes, oh yes," she howls as she feels his weight press into her. Her whole body explodes in gratifying pain as the enormous rod pushes into her hot, tight pussy. In one continuous push the pussy gobbles up the whole cock. Once the base touches her soaking bush he pauses.

Impaled on the shaft Hope thrashes and bucks against her lover. He remains still and calm as she twists with erotic agony under him. Her breasts swell and her nipples flame bright red.

Patti and Susan are cooing and whispering to the girl, "So fine, so good, so pretty, good girl," but Hope can't hear; she's squealing and squirming in the blissful pain splitting her body apart.

Peter sees an orgasm thunder up into Hope's skull; her eyes roll for a second and a growl bursts out. She looks up at him and laughs through her tears. All she can get out is "Please."

Peter shifts his weight and with excruciating care and deliberation begins to move in and out of the soaking tight tunnel squeezing his shaft. Hope mutters "Yes, yes, yes," as the cock seems to find new places to touch her inside and set off more explosions. Her legs still held tightly by the girls are stamping against the sheets; even as the girls hold her arms she is squeezing theirs so tight that her knuckles look like bright white pearls.

Finally Peter feels his shaft fill up and swell and he struggles to hold back but he can't. Hope jumps up as the first bolt erupts inside her. Her head is twisting back and forth and although her eyes are wide open she can't see. Her entire being is reduced to sucking in the hot sticky juices flooding up into her. Each salvo from his cock brings on another burning climax in the willing girl. Peter lets out a final gasp as his last drops flow out. He falls weakly on top of the girls and joins their reverie as they become mesmerized by the satisfied moaning of the still virginal girl in their arms.

Patti and Susan are gently caressing Hope as she gradually floats back to reality. Her shallow breathes slowly returns to normal as her eyes focus on Patti's lovely and loving face she lifts her head for a kiss.

The room is darkening as evening comes on. Peter is the first to get up. Hope, as if in a dream, can hear him calling the airport. Patti takes her hand and smiles, "It seems a shame to cover up this gorgeous body but we've got to get you dressed for the plane."

Peter and Patti had bought a few different outfits and he's amused to watch the girls' delight in trying on each garment. He laughs as Hope wiggles her bare bottom at him while pulling up some red satin slacks. The girls finally settle on the red satin slacks with a matching tunic for Hope, the same outfit in white for Patti, and a short green dress for Susan. Hope sits in his lap and giggles girlishly as she hugs him. He simply sweeps her up in his arms and carries her out to the car. The other two follow.

Hope can hear her heart beating and she is thrilled by the adventure she's about to have. Patti opens the door and Peter manages to slide in with Hope still in his arms. She snuggles against him and sighs. Patti gets in along side them and Hope squeezes her hand. Susan plays chauffeur again.

As the car speeds to the airport Hope begins to get sleepy; she murmurs that she can't wait until they all fly off. Patti and Peter give each other glances and Peter explains, "Sweet heart, when we get to the plane that's where we part ways. I've got business in Chicago and you're about to get famous." Hope sobs meekly and snuggles in closer. "But I'll come out to LA eventually. By then you'll be busy at the mansion. Hefner's going to go for you in a big, big way. You'll remind him of Jean Harlow. He's going nuts, he's so anxious to meet you."

Hope takes all this in and glances over at Patti. The brunette is still holding her hand and as their eyes meet they come to an understanding.

Hope can feel Peter hard and erect under her and she slides backwards off his lap as Patti turns his head to kiss him. She pulls his head down as she pushes her satin slacks over her hips. Hope's face is close to his pelvis and she is eagerly opening his pants keen to get the cock out.

Patti moves herself up against the door of the car as the two girls twist Peter across the seat. Hope dips her head under him and with her legs against the other door and her back on the seat she draws his shaft into her sweet mouth. He is hungrily licking and nibbling Patti's clit and Hope imagines that she can feel Patti's excitement vibrate through Peter's shaft.

The erotic charge flows in both directions. Every lick and slurp of Hope's tender mouth on his shaft is telegraphed through his tongue up into Patti. The orgasms flow through all three too. Well after his final drop has shot out Hope is reluctant to release him. He is resting his cheek on Patti's hot bush and Patti is gently stroking his hair. Hope swallows one last time and lets him go but she presses his semi-erect cock against her blushing cheek.

They remain still for the rest of the trip. When they get to the airport Hope gets excited like a little girl but she is startled to see that they drive past the main terminal. They approach a big black jet with a rabbit logo on the tail. Hope and Patti let out squeals of surprise. "Yeah," Peter says, "He couldn't wait to get his hands on you two so he sent the private jet. He's selling it soon so this might be the last ride." Patti and Hope look back at Peter realizing this is goodbye. They hug him and kiss him as the car pulls up to the tarmac and parks at the foot of the stairs leading up to the jet. Susan turns around and salutes the trio in the back, blows Peter a kiss and scurries up the steps.

At the top of the stairs Hope and Patti see a familiar figure embrace Susan and pat her rear as he invites her into the plane. They look back at Peter who laughs and opens the back door. He climbs over Patti and pulls both girls out.

He stands at the base of the stairs with an arm around each beauty and the man at the top salutes him with his pipe. He pushes his toys up the steps and they seem to dance up into their future but just before they get to the top, both simultaneously drop their pants and wiggle their rears in a final farewell to Peter. The man with the pipe leers and pulls his prizes into the plane.

In rapid order the stairs pull away and the door of the plane closes. Soon the black jet takes off and Peter watches as his delicious girls disappear into the night.

[end of part 2]

12