Hope on a Dream

Story Info
Man overcomes sexual confidence problems with his wife.
3.7k words
3.87
35.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

"Sometimes I wish you were a bad boy," said Linda playfully.

"How so?"

"You are a good man, don't get me wrong. I just wish we had sex and you were naughty with me."

I looked down at the floor. I had lost my confidence with sex because of a one time reaction to medicine I was taking. It's been closer to two years than one now and although I'm off that medicine and onto another, I still remember the failure. It was humiliating.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

She touched my shoulder with her hand and then slid her arm around me. Her gesture was comforting and I turned to kiss her. With each lingering moment her reaction grew stronger and soon enough her tongue was in my mouth. She moved herself to align directly with the front of my body and now with both hands around her husband's shoulders, Linda made it very clear to me she was ready to rekindle our marriage in the bedroom.

I felt nervous, like the first time to go on a date with someone I wanted to impress. Linda was not nervous. She was elated and wanting to feel the physical pleasures only two people of a 20 year marriage can produce. She presses herself to me and we embrace tightly. I can feel her against my thighs, waist, stomach, and lips. She is warm, our kiss is passionate and I find myself letting go and going with the flow. My erection grows in my pants and Linda smiles during our kiss as she acknowledges the presence of my pleasure.

I don't want to blow this encounter. Pressure of performance weighs heavy on my mind. I know I can make her cum but can I cum too so she feels good about her own sexual prowess with me? That is the root of my fear, so she can feel good about herself. I press against her, feeling a needed friction in my pants in order to stay hard. There is a feeling of security in this kiss. It keeps me interested, physically stimulated and excited to be with her. But then she breaks our kiss and as she whispers "let's go upstairs," my insecurity returns as I recall the three masturbation sessions earlier today.

"I'm tired Linda. I don't think I can."

"Honey I know you can. You are hard, I felt you." She looks into my eyes with desperation in her own. The want of physical contact with her husband is plainly visible. I anguish over my selfish decisions earlier today as my cock softens. "It's no good," I say, "it's shrinking."

"God dammit Bob, no! I want you to relax and trust me. I'm going to make you feel whole again." As she spoke, Linda's hands went for the top button on my jeans and she deftly undid it. Then with one quick unzipping, she moved both hands into my pants. Her fingers immediately met their target and began massaging life back into it. I looked downward as I tower my beautiful blonde wife by nearly 9 inches and she looked upward at me with her mouth slightly ajar and a look of hope in her eyes.

Her hands had the effect of our kissing and I was hard again and thinking this might work. "I love you," I whispered. A smile formed on her lips and she winked at me as the tip of my cock grew to within centimeters of her face. The visual stirred my lust and I wonder if Linda knew that or what because in a flash she opened her mouth and took my cock in.

"Oh my God," I exclaimed. The warmth of her tongue, the wetness of her mouth as she slicked my cock with her saliva felt so fucking good to me. I repeated myself and then told her "it feels wonderful."

Linda kept going as though she were on a mission. She looked up at me, making eye contact only briefly before moving her mouth forward and downward. With each pass, Linda took me deeper into her mouth and throat and the feelings that surfaced were inward joy and outward confidence. My hands found her ears and I combed my fingers into her hair and rest my palms against her cheeks. As good as Linda's action felt, I couldn't help myself. Visions savage pornographic throat fucking entered my mind and made my cock even harder.

With ease, I stopped Linda's movement and began to saw my cock in and out of her warm wet mouth. As she acquiesced to my influence I said to her "bad boys like to fuck a woman's mouth like this." My words were like an aphrodisiac for both of us. No sooner had I shared this piece of information, my wife's throat relaxed and I pushed into her until her lips pressed my pubes into my flesh. She was holding me deep in her throat and I throbbed inside her with confidence coursing through me.

Lust had replaced my fear and I knew with this kind of slut wife behavior I was capable of cumming at least once more today. Linda tapped my hand and I relaxed my firm grip on her head so that she could withdraw and breathe deeply. Instead of withdrawing completely though, she kept my hard on in her mouth and inhaled through her nostrils. Her tongue bathed the underside of my meat stick and when she looked upward and into my eyes again I noticed a change.

A sort of glassy film covered her eyes, resembling the calmness of a pool just as the water cascades over the horizon and falls to another level just below. I move my hands alongside her scalp and rest my fingers along the back side of her head. Her hair is woven over my fingers and when I am ready to return to her throat, I say "just relax darling cause this bad boy is back."

Then I slammed myself into Linda's throat and held my self in place for several seconds as I let my cock throb. It's a powerful feeling to take a woman's throat in this manner, partially feeding her lust and partially forcing mine upon her. When her tap landed on my hand again I acquiesced on the pressure and let her slide off my rock hard cock. This time I withdrew completely from her lips, dragging with me a thick strand of throat spit. The line of saliva broke and fell to her chin as I held her head in my hands.

"You are a beautiful, sexy woman Linda" I said and smiled to her.

Her mouth was still open and her eyes wild with lust as she looked up at me. With a furtive glance she cast her eyes upon my wet cock and I said "take it in and take it deep darling. Show your man what a naughty wife you are."

With her hands at her sides Linda opened her mouth and took me inside her again. With ease she swallowed my cock until there was nothing left to swallow. At my pelvic bone, she sealed her lips on my shaft and then she stopped and waited. "That's it baby," I said to her. "Feel my cock throb in your endless throat and know that I intend to fuck it until I cum, because I can and because I want to. And, tonight is the night I am going to make you my slut wife. Isn't that right?"

Linda nodded as I held her head in my minds. With her acceptance, I began to saw my cock out of her throat and into her mouth only to push it back in and down her throat again. "A good slut learns quickly when to breathe-in as she lets her man use her throat as a cock sleeve." As I sawed out of her throat and let the tip remain in her mouth again, I inhaled deeply so as to teach her the proper timing and then I quietly exhaled as I plunged back into the depths of her throat again. The saliva that had been pooling in her mouth sprayed outward and clung to her face like wet glue. Mascara stained tears cascaded down her face and onto her neck. My slut wife was now acting as well as looking the part I needed.

Her hands moved to my thighs as I picked up the tempo of sawing in and out of her warm wet mouth and throat. With each pass, her throat saliva welled up in her mouth and then sprayed outward to coat her face. After several minutes of hard throat fucking, I stopped and withdrew completely. Linda's face was covered in a mixture of black stained tears, red lip gloss and thick saliva. My loving wife was ever present and so was the slut we needed her to be.

Her slut worked wonders on my confidence, re-filling my ego with lust and love that had long since vacated. New life surfaced in her as well and as she braced herself on my thighs, I lifted my cock with one hand and invited her to taste my balls.

She was gentle in her approach and yet the lust in her eyes spoke volumes. She took both balls into her mouth at once and while looking up at me with glossy eyes she touched the tip of her tongue to my sack. During our encounter thus far, lust had replenished my balls with a full load and I was beginning to believe we could also make love after I used her on the media room floor.

While kneeling at my feet, Linda was becoming the slut wife of my dreams, the kind who allows her husband to use her as he pleases. And, though my lust craved to learn if she would behave like this for any man I chose not to pursue this matter tonight.

Linda's lust seemed to be boundless. After thoroughly bathing my balls with her lips and tongue, she lifted them with one set of fingers and descended further down my crotch to lick my anus. "Oh wow," I muttered. Linda pressed her lips against my inner cheeks and planted a lingering kiss before she stopped and said coyly "bad girls go around the world for bad boys don't they?"

"Yes they do" I replied without missing a beat yet wondering what around the world actually meant, let alone how she learned it.

"I'm going to be a very bad girl for my bad boy tonight," she said with enthusiasm and lust in her voice. Her hands moved up and down my thighs and then she floored me with her next question. "Would you like to turn around and bend over so I can taste my man's ass?"

So that's what around the world meant. Did she just make that up? How on earth did she know that? I thought as my lips formed a broad smile. Instead of answering her directly I pushed back just a little to see how serious she was. "First, open your top and pull down your bra so your tits hang over it."

Linda unbuttoned her top with crazy fingers. She fumbled with the last button and I reached down and pulled the two sides of material apart. Her button flew past me and Linda a heavy sigh of relief poured out of Linda's mouth. "I like that bad boy," she said to me with batting eyes. She hooked her fingers beneath her bra and then pulled it out, over and then under her beautiful tits. Elongated and hard, her pink nipples pointed toward me and I couldn't take my eyes off them. When I did though, I was rewarded by a look of pure lust emanating from every pore on Linda's body.

"How are your knees? You've been kneeling for a very long time" I said to her.

"They're getting a little numb," she said as the discomfort spread about her face.

I extended my hand to her and said "let's go into the dining room, I'll lay face down on the table with my ass serving as your plate and meal and you can sit at the table while you feast."

Linda accepted my offer and then slightly lost her balance as she rose with my help. We embraced again and I French-kissed her as my hard cock jutted into her abdomen. When we parted I directed her to remove her shoes, jeans and panties but to leave her top and bra on. As she discarded her clothes, I removed the rest of mine and then we walked to our dining room.

Our dining room faces the back yard, which is lined with privacy fencing and well lit from the towering Oaks above. My unsheathed cock juts forward and bounces up and down as I follow my slut wife into our dining room.

Once we're in position Linda pries my cheeks open and dives in with her tongue out. As her lips contact my inner cheeks her tongue presses forward and laps at my pucker. Her mouth and tongue on my ass hole feels incredible. No one has ever done this for me before and I thank my lucky stars for this truly wonderful experience. Linda's mouth and tongue work in harmony as she seals her lips over my hole and then presses the tip of her tongue firmly against me.

As she makes depth with her tongue inside my asshole I am so turned on that I begin to hump the dining room table. The table's hard wood surface has no yield and soon enough I feel some discomfort as though my skin were to rip. As Linda's tongue licks the inside of my ass hole I lift and tell her "I need something soft under my cock, the table is too hard."

Linda stops and apologizes profusely. I rise off the table and turn my body so that I am seated upright on the edge of the table. My feet go to her crotch and I wiggle my big toe to tease her sex. Linda moans at my sudden interest in her and then I ask her if she thinks she's finished with my butt.

"Absolutely not," she exclaims and looks into my eyes with conviction.

"Tell me how you know about around the world and what eating my ass out does for you slut."

The color on Linda's face turned bright red and her eyes cast downward. I reached out to cup her chin in my right hand and guided her toward my crotch. "Suck my cock while you think about your answer darling."

"You're such a turn on Linda, if I'd know you were going to be such a slut with me today I wouldn't have masturbated earlier." Linda took me into her mouth in stride. I could tell she was seriously thinking before she answered my question and she used the opportunity to plunge my cock into her throat with a hope that I wouldn't ask her again.

The longer she spent on my cock, the more I thought about the question's significance. Sex with her had been non-existent for nearly two years and before that it certainly wasn't like this and so the question remained heavy on my mind.

I shouldn't have said that to him, she thought. God his cock feels so good. I want to feel him between my legs pounding away at my cunt like he is my mouth. I'm not ready to share the truth with him and yet I know I need to. Fuck yeah, he's going deep into my throat again. I love how it feels to have him hard again and to give him this experience. I do love him so. Wow, he's really pressing himself into me again. I can feel another eruption of my spit coming out again.

"Tell me how you know about around the world and what it does for you darling. I want to know so I can use it to fuck you hard like you want."

God, he's not going to stop with his questioning. Think of something, hurry.

Just like that I wonder if she cheated on me. The thought should anger me but it turns me on instead. I may have a real slut wife on my hands and my cock relishes in this moment of lustful wonder.

I become aware of my need to breathe as he leaps off the table and thrusts his magnificent cock much further into my throat.

I felt like a mad man full of lust and power as I leapt onto the floor. My cock is now firmly planted in her slut throat and she's tapping for air. "Tell me how you know about around the world and what it does for you."

Her tapping grew faster and frantic as I clutched her head and held her firmly in place. My cock was throbbing as I grew unmerciful in my quest. "Worm your finger into my ass hole when you're ready to tell me, otherwise you can just struggle."

I can't fucking believe him. Is he serious? Oh Jesus, I think may be he is. Fuck, I can't breathe. Where is his ass hole?

I get excited and feel my heart race as Linda feels around my ass. Then she panics and slaps my ass and I let go of her. At first, she just sort of hangs in place with no movement and then she breathes in fresh air and chokes on it. Coughing ensues and I brace her shoulder with one hand and pat her back with the other. "There now darling, just relax, it's going to be okay."

When her breathing and color returned to normal she said "I didn't cheat on you if that's what you're thinking."

I laughed. "That never even occurred to me."

"Then why did you hold on so long?"

"I'm a bad boy; this is how bad boys teach bad girls a lesson."

Linda looked at my cock and smiled. "I'm glad you're back and putting that monster to good use."

"Linda, I'd like to know how you learned of around the world. I really don't understand why that's such a big deal, but since it is, I'll drop it."

She pressed her palms to me and stood up. "I want to tell you," she whispered. "It's been so long since we've had sex. Can it wait?"

I looked into her eyes and heard the serious plea in her voice. It could wait an eternity as long as I felt her need to make love as I did just then. In one sweeping movement I lifted my wife's body into my arms and took her upstairs with the intent of making love to her as long as my cock would stay hard.

In the bed room, she discarded her top and bra to the floor and we both jumped onto the bed at the same time. Thank God for oak wood frames as the force of our landing was something to bear. Our bodies collided and although Linda winced a little, there was nothing to deter our course now. She lay on her back and opened her legs to me and I just went for it. I mounted without thinking about all the other times nearly two years ago when I failed to stay hard long enough to give us both pleasure and slipped inside her velvety glove.

It was nearly tearful for both of us as we looked into each other's eyes. I was returning home again after a long soulless journey outside, seeking refuge among pornography and strangers online. Our physical union eclipsed everything else and we fell into our rhythm like we had so many times before. In and out, in and out, I made love to Linda with my arms around her, locked beneath her, embracing her tightly and then loosening and rising to push-up form, thrusting my love wand inside her, intent on creating full satisfaction for both of us.

I feel like crying I'm so happy. He's making me feel wanted and loved at the same time. I can't believe I licked his ass. He hasn't kissed me yet and I don't think he will. Oh my God, he's kissing me. Yes! Now I know he loves me. "Oh honey I love you, I love you, I love you. Oh my God, your cock is awesome. You're awesome. I think I'm going to cum" she bellowed at last.

I couldn't hold back any longer and announced my pending orgasm. In a matter of moments, we came together while looking into each other's eyes. My orgasm was gut inspiring as rope after rope burst forth inside her. Each ejaculation was incredibly powerful and all the joy and jubilation that goes with it coursed through me. My rocket fired on all cylinders, inside my lovely wife just as she was enjoying her own rising tidal wave of orgasmic ecstasy.

Long after I pumped my final drop of semen inside Linda's womb, I was still thrusting away at her with a firm, virile erection. Linda enjoyed my ride as she became the recipient of many long overdue orgasms. With each stroke sawing in and out of her tight fisted pussy, I couldn't help but think back on the evening's activities leading up until now. And, it dawned on me that if I hadn't been utterly exhausted I could fuck her all night long.

"I need a break," bad boy, she said finally. "Please stop, I need to rest."

I stopped thrusting and withdrew and lay down beside her. Linda never let go of me. Instead she raised her arms above my shoulders and hugged them around my neck as she snuggled up inside my welcoming arms. We embraced as our bodies unwound from the taut activity we just experienced.

"You're an incredible lover," she said and hugged me tightly. "I love you Linda," I said and hugged her back.

As we drifted off to sleep, I acknowledged that I believed her when she said she didn't cheat on me. And, yet I still wondered if she didn't cheat on me, then why can't she answer my question?

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers