Hope's in Charge

Story Info
Hope changed Ty's world when she became his housekeeper!
1.6k words
3.85
24.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope and Ty walked into the McGinty's barbecue, Ty staggering a bit.

Hope looked so beautiful—long bright blonde hair, size 36 C's in a pink tee shirt, and those long legs. Ty's butt hurt something awful—he'd been across Hope's knee with his shorts down, getting the Ping-Pong paddle and then fifty with a discarded fan belt from his junked Subaru.

But Ty loved hope, and looked at her as she walked beside him, smiling. "God, you are such a neat girl, Hope."

"Be a good boy today, Tyrrel, and I might just tie you down and rub your purple thingie, if I can find the key to your belt." Hope winked at Ty. He knew she was kidding—she'd not lost the key.

Some eighteen months before, Ty had been in search of someone to look after his kids as they'd visited him over the summer...

Hope had been great with them, and when the boys had returned to Ty's ex-bitch in Seattle, Hope had proved herself useful in cleaning, cooking and some administrative work, as Ty worked out of his den as a financial counselor.

Hope was notoriously easy on the eyes, and when Ty's pals had visited, they'd ribbed him about "getting into that fast".

But she'd been cool, and Ty didn't want to lose a good assistant because of sexual harassment.

But then one day Hope had apparently found Ty's "Mistress Ophelia" newsletter,

because the next day she'd given Ty a bare-bottom paddling with a hairbrush for leaving his clothes on the bedroom floor when she'd gone in to straighten up.

Soon thereafter, Hope had begun showing up at Ty's house in short skirts, hose and heels...

And of course a snug, low-cut blouse. Often she'd wear her beautiful mop in a chignon bun, and only let it down when Ty begged her.

One night, a month or two after the "transition", Ty was lying naked on the rug, and took a moment from fellating Hope's right heel to ask her to marry him.

Hope, who was using her left heel to grind Ty's balls into the shag carpet had smiled.

"I'll think about it, Tyrell." Her firm breasts had heaved slightly in the hot pink sweater.

But there had been downsides to this arrangement.

When they'd gone out with Ty's friends, often Hope would tell Ty she wanted to leave when everyone was having a great time playing darts.

Then, one time, as soon as Hope and Ty had returned home in the middle of a pub billiards game, she'd ordered Ty to strip and locked him in the closet.

"Where are you going, Hope?" He'd heard her heels click away. "I didn't want to stay home. I just decided to bring you home, and stop listening to those disgusting jokes you and your friends make when you're shooting pool."

"You're leaving me in the closet?"

"Yes, I'm going back to the pub to hang around your friends. I'm telling them that you have the flu."

Wait, Ty had thought to himself. There's one thing in her ruining our evenings to come home, at least we might still have sex, right? But to just "ground" me and go back out...fuck that!

But when he'd remonstrated to Hope on her 3 am return, she'd kneed him in the balls, and then requested that he lick her out, as she'd had a little tete-a-tete with the bartender.

This was especially annoying to Ty, since he had not enjoyed the pleasures of Hope's nether regions, except with his tongue.

Hours of licking, Hope screaming...and then jerking off on the floor. Sometimes Hope would give him a handjob, but always made Ty finish himself as she didn't like that "nasty" stuff on her fingers.

But Hope was incredibly erotic, and she let Ty shave and rub her legs, and give her gorgeous body long massages.

When she wasn't thrashing Ty with belts, paddles, wooden spoons and the like, she was kissing his neck, flicking his crotch with a long red nail...

It was neat stuff!

The handjobs had gotten longer and longer, and Ty would be requested to keep his hands behind his back and stand in front of Hope as she sat in her leather miniskirt in his favorite chair, toying with his bulging penis as he felt horny and foolish standing right in front of her.

Sometimes Ty would get very close to cumming.

"Are you trying to make a mess on my nice miniskirt?" Hope had asked one night icily, and Ty had shaken his head.

"I'm just really close to the edge, Hope."

At this point in their now six month relationship, Hope had cut Ty off from boy's nights, poker, beer, that sort of thing. She'd retained friendship with the few of Todd's pals that she liked, usually married couples—and she visited a few on her own of the single variety.

But Ty was homebound much of the time and had asked Hope for permission when he wanted to go somewhere.

Hope had pushed an angry crimson nail into the tip of Ty's penis.

"Tyrrel, you can't cum without permission. I've had to spank you several times for jerking off into handkerchiefs, and now you have the nerve to want to shoot your evil juice into my alabaster fingers?"

Ty had looked down at Hope from where he was standing...looking at the pink bubbles of her breast tops poking out of the low cut purple top. God he was so horny.

"I know but I get so excited, and sometimes you don't always want to um—"

"That is no excuse."

Hope pinched Ty's penis again. "I was riding at the Buttermilk Falls Stables last week and brought home this little beauty. It's an old fashioned riding crop."

Without getting up, Hope had whacked Ty's penis hard about five times, and gritting his teeth against the sting, Ty felt his penis lose it's mojo.

"There's a good boy. Look here, it's tiny again. I was telling your friend Craig—he complained he hasn't seen you in a while—what a miniscule little dick you have.

Craig said the guys used to make fun of you in the shower after football practice in college because your penis looked like a Vienna sausage. It's no wonder I don't let you fuck me, Craig says."

"Y-you tell him about our sex life?"

"Oh, it just came up after I'd given him a blowjob.

I was making his dick a little bigger since he'd cum in my ass. It's not an interesting point. You can't help it if your—oh don't cry, baby. Mommy's going to play with your pee-pee again, doesn't that feel good?"

But "Mommy" was not pleased when she caught Ty jerking off again.

Sometimes she'd finish the handjob into a handkerchief, and others she'd leave Ty dry and tell him to forget about it and not dare play with himself...

Ty hadn't cum this time, but jerking off was for teenage boys, and he should just control himself until the next time they had "relations."

Finally though—Ty had gone down to the Dungeonopolis gift shop and looked at chastity belts.

Chastity was a tremendous turn-on for him—he'd often jerked off while fantasizing about being in chastity which seemed to be a bit of a contradiction...

Hope had giggled when she saw what Ty had purchased. And it worked—the Dungeonopolis belts were good ones.

For the first two weeks after Ty had handed Hope the key, Hope had not unlocked him even for a orgasm-less teasing.

Her mother had been sick, and Ty had been working a lot...and of course Hope hung out quite a bit with Ty's friend Craig.

Then Ty had approached Hope. "I really want to play, Hope. Also my penis is getting a little dingy in there."

Hope had briskly cuffed Ty that time and thrown him in the shower and washed his cock and balls while the dishwasher cleansed the belt.

Then she' d lain Ty across his couch and she'd shaved his balls, which had turned him on quite a bit.

"Will you play with me first?" Ty had asked Hope right after the pubic hair was gone and she was about to lock him back up again.

"You know, I'll do it when I feel like it, Tyrell. Don't pressure me."

Ty had begun whining though, and Hope had taken her fist and punched him in the nuts, and he'd just burst into tears.

There had followed a week of abstinence, and Ty hadn't even been allowed to see Hope in the nude. Indeed she had moved in, and taken over the master bedroom, but she dressed there, and wouldn't even let Ty "cleanse" her.

She'd still caned Ty for minor housekeeping offenses, and saying the "F" word in the front yard.

But she'd been quite icy. Finally Ty had begged her ...what could he do to repair their relationship.

Hope had finally given Ty a smile, and had set down some boundaries...no more video games, unnecessary phone calls—he didn't see his friends any more, why call them?

And then Hope had told Ty she really didn't want him dressed around the house.

When he wasn't working, Hope wanted Ty to kneel in the corner of his room, and think about how he could be a better boyfriend.

He'd asked her to marry him several times, and she'd felt that if he really wanted this, he'd have the decency to improve his attitude.

And Hope had given Ty a merciful handjob after this, and done something cute where she'd had him lie on his back and cum in his own mouth...

And now, the cheerful couple came into the McGinty's barbecue, and when Hope had left her guy to walk up to Craig, who was grilling hot dogs and gave him a long kiss...

Hope's new fiancée had just watched with a smile, and he'd felt his wee-wee twitch and bounce in the belt...but it was ok!