Hopping Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, fuck," Prim moaned. She was about to cum. The heavy fluid churned within her balls and overflowed into her knot, swelling it within Dana's mouth. Her stomach clenched tighter and tighter, like a car press, slowly pushing down on her self-control. A little more. Just give her a little longer to enjoy Dana's mouth.

Her thrusts turned jerky. She wrapped her hands and thighs around Dana's head, pounding into her with short, violent lunges. The human gagged harder. Saliva, tears and mucus clung to Prim's fur on all sides. Bridges formed and snapped with her thrusts.

"Cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Prim announced. The pressure in her gut reached its apex and forced her orgasm out, crushing all resistance. She shoved Dana's head into her groin, inundating her senses with musk. In spite of her recent orgasm, Prim's seed swelled her knot and gushed forth. She curved her back to watch her roommate's belly, already pudgy with pre.

Her cum reached its zenith and gushed forth. She envisioned the journey of her seed. They heard the call of her orgasm and raced to her knot, filling it as they now did for Dana's stomach, before overflowing into her shaft. Released and eager, the swimmers crashed into her urethral walls, striking nerve-endings and urging more of their brethren to join. They could sense the moist cavern that awaited them. It triggered their basest instinct. They squirmed in longing before shouting in bliss as they were unleashed.

Prim rolled her hips with her climax, dragging her spit and jizz slickened shaft through Dana's abused gullet. She kept a paw on her friend's belly, watching and feeling it expand with each pulse of delight that rocked through her. This was her favourite part as a human. The sensation of expanding, of being stuffed so full of a mate's virility was one nobody could forget, or forsake. Each burst of seed was an adrenaline rush. The fear that she might burst, or that they would somehow seep into her womb, had been omnipresent yet delightful.

If only Dana had a cock of her own. One so big and flexible they could fuck and inflate each other. She shuddered, an image of herself impaled on a cock bigger than she was tall, with a belly so huge it spread across the ground, while her own shaft stuffed Dana, whose belly matched hers. Still more seed pumped from her cock as she groped her tit to the fantasy. Perhaps Dana would also transform soon.

What would she be? Prim pondered while she massaged the jiggling mass of her roommate's belly. The milky skin had turned a harsh shade of red, strained and shiny from its abuse. It wouldn't damage her, though. Her belly button popped out as she eclipsed the nine-month pregnancy mark, and resembled a nipple in Prim's lustful eyes. Yes, she thought with a lick of her muzzle. Her desire manifested as drool fell from her chin.

Dana had a lazy streak in her. Some days she wouldn't get out from bed, except for the bathroom, and had a stockpile of snacks stashed underneath it. Almost like a cow. A big, milky cow. Good for two things; milk and breeding. Prim rubbed at her roommates belly, imprinting the image of a huge, milky udder upon it. Better yet, she thought and ground her still heavy balls into Dana's tits. Why not have it all? Massive, milk swollen tits. Four of them. Each bigger than Prim's own.

And her ass too. Dana would have the juiciest ass, greater even than the horse Anthro four doors down, perfect for sinking into and grabbing while she was rutted like breeding stock. Prim giggled in her craving for such an outcome, a lewd, deranged smirk on her petite muzzle. Still amidst her climax, Prim jumped to her feet, extracting every foot of her dick and moved to Dana's legs. She forced them apart and gazed upon her roommate's panties.

They were taut against her swollen mons and drenched. The inside of her thighs were no better, rivulets and strings of juices clung to and slid down Dana's skin. Prim swiped her paw along her friend's skin, gathering what she could and licked it clean. Tart and sweet, thick and slick, and brimming with the desire to be fucked.

Prim's still cumming cock replaced the fluids. She couldn't wait another moment. Every cock's one goal was mere inches away, within which laid her sperm's greatest dream. Eggs. How many wasn't important, only that they were there. And waiting.

She tugged Dana's panties aside and tucked it behind her engorged pussy. Even after the night she'd had, Dana remained tight-lipped, her labia tucked inside. Prim used two fingers to push the folds open and salivated at the pink insides, before her cock repainted it in white. Her orgasm was slowing, but she was confident she would reach another.

Dana made no acknowledgement to the blazing seed splashing across her privates. Even as Prim pressed her massive head into the plump vulva, even as her lips parted around such a huge mast, even as cum exploded into her canal, she remained lost to the world. Her body reacted, though. It went rigid as her insides spread wider than they had for anything before.

"Hmm, fuck yeah!" Prim grabbed her roommate's thighs, deliciously soft and meaty, and pulled as she inched forward. A stubborn stood against her before long. She moaned and shuddered. Beyond that tiny wall, so small and fragile compared to her iron cock, was Dana's womb. That thought spurred her powerful hips in action.

Dana, finally, responded, "Holy fuck!" She yelled and sparked to life. She propped herself up, a struggle with her belly so robust, and stared down at her roommate, now lover, and the tube-shaped bulge in her crotch. It vanished into her gut. Her skin was so tight around Prim's cock the rabbits heartbeat was visible through her flesh.

Prim moved deeper. She angled her hips skyward, crushing Dana's g-spot, until the flared crown of her dick bulged into view, "Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty."

"Prim, this... oh fuck! It's so good," Dana circled her hips, stretching her snatch in every direction. Her belly expanded further with Prim's dwindling orgasm. Thick globs escaped her pussy, forced out by the sheer majesty of Prim's dick. The flow into her womb subsided before long, "No! Keep cumming!"

"Hold on," Prim grunted and reared back, the bulge of her cock sank back as she pulled a foot dick out, leaving one inside. By her estimate, her member was over three feet long, not quite four but close. And every inch of it was destined for Dana's cunt.

"So big," Dana whispered. Prim smirked and rammed forward. Her roommate arched her back, announcing her gravid belly to the world as the cock shape returned, more pronounced than before. More, more and more squeezed inside until, with a lurid pop, the knot entered.

Prim leered over her friend, monumental tits rising and falling with her breaths. She raised Dana's hips high until she was almost bent in half, with her breasts and belly in her face, and stood. The rabbit held Dana's legs in place as she bucked her hips and swung her balls into the human's ass. Its cheeks jiggled under her force.

"Hot," Dana moaned. Her hands roamed across her body as salty droplets built and broke across her skin, coursing over her skin. Hair matted to her drool covered cheeks. Her tongue lolled out like a panting dog as she was fucked. A similar red hue as her stomach spread to her face and ass, though the latter was a product of Prim's ever escalating thrusts.

Prim paid her no mind, fixated on reaching her next climax. She imposed her image of a transformed Dana over the real thing, envisioning her monumental ass bouncing and tits and udder jiggling while they sprayed milk all over, while a fluff-tipped tail flicked and she mooed in ecstasy.

"AH!" Dana exclaimed. Her snatch clenched tight around Prim's cock as a rush of juices splattered against the rabbit's crotch, still Prim hammered her, setting a crushing pace even as the walls clung to her like a vice. They conformed around her shape, as did Dana's belly. Its strain had turned it an odd shade of pink in Prim's eyes, though she ignored it. She needed to cum inside this womb. Properly. She couldn't leave it to stew in her leftover jizz.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! P-Prim?" Dana placed a hand atop the rabbit's, who glanced up, though her tempo didn't slow, "Something is... something's happening!"

It couldn't be. Prim shook her head and stepped up the pace, desperate to cum. Dana's pussy tightened further, as if constricting -- choking -- her dick, but the knot prevented it. The further depths clenched as she left, before she parted them once more. After a while, the tightness abated and was replaced by an inferno, reminiscent of the heat Prim experienced less than an hour ago. She blinked and focused on Dana's ass.

"I think... oh god, don't... fucking... MOOOO!" Dana shrieked as she came again.

It is. Holy shit, it's happening. The flesh around Dana's ass and thighs rippled and swelled. Prim's testicles slammed against her roommate's cheeks, with each cycle they became better pillows for her. Her paws sank into Dana's thighs as they thickened.

Keep going, Prim silently urged. She folded over to press herself flush against Dana's softening form. Sublime fat pressed into her from all sides. Dana wrapped her legs around the rabbit's waist, turning her thrust to vicious jerks. What would she become? A cow as Prim hoped? Oh god, let her become a cow. The perfect breeding cow, built to take Prim's cock and cum and beg for more.

"That's it, Dana," Prim panted. She lowered herself further and further, until her belly curved around Dana's and their faces were so close they almost touched, the stench of lust pervaded the human's skin. It was in her sweat, her drool, her... milk. "Yes!" Prim cheered and lurched forward. She latched onto a nipple and inhaled, sweet and creamy whiteness filled her muzzle and coated her throat.

"Hmm, I'm... I'm gonna be a..." Dana trailed off. Her eyes rolled back as Prim's knot swelled. The girl's stomach shrank to a trim curve, before puffing out and out. In tandem, Dana's tits swelled, pushing Prim back.

Prim moaned and shivered with her burgeoning release. A bit more. She craved more. Pleasure, sex, milk, Dana's transformation. Please, she pleaded to whatever god might listen, turn her into my fantasy. Make her ass wider, curvier, turn her tits into milk fountains, give her an udder, give her extra boobs... make her perfect.

The vision of lewd delight in her mind pushed her over the edge. Every ounce of pressure in her gut crashed into her. She pressed her muzzle deeper into Dana's expanding tit to suppress her shrill ecstasy. A fresh fire formed across her cock as it changed still more. It wasn't uncommon for the transformation to have some aftershocks, but she wondered what might change this time. Prim managed to pry herself Dana and straighten her posture to look down at the transforming girl.

Her tits had tripled in size and her belly was a dull pink tone now. Four points poked from its peak. Atop her growing udder, rested a second set of smaller breasts, slowly growing to their own monumental proportions. Prim gripped her lover's thighs. Scarce hints of muscle betrayed the dense layer of fat, which collapsed under her paw. All the while, semen pumped into Dana.

Prim turned her attention lower. Fine hairs sprouted around Dana's pussy, now fatter than ever with a huge clit to match, and stretched taut around Prim's knot. Slightly higher, the rabbit saw a series of bulges travelling along the tube of her cock. A small change, but one she enjoyed. Instead of a series of spurts or a constant stream, her cum exploded in a series of orbs, one after the other. Each one stretched her dick wider than her knot, stimulating every nerve-ending along the way.

Each pump seemed to progress Dana's transformation. One ball of cum released and the girl's teats came to life, another and her face extended further into a wide, flat muzzle, a third one forced her to tits to swell even greater. The nipples were monsters all on their own, each at least three inches wide and four inches long. Prim grabbed the largest set and wrapped her padded fingers around them.

"Yes, Dana," Prim moaned and kept pumping her hips. Her knot caught on Dana's cunt lips, they kept her buried inside, where her cum would be best spent, "Grow for me. Be my perfect cow."

"Ahh! Y-yes!" Dana rasped. Her fingers curled and clawed at the carpet, nails turning black and blunt, while her legs cracked and popped into a new, digitigrade shape. Her toes merged and also turned black, forming her new hooves, while her thighs swelled with fat and strength, designed to support her new, extreme figure. Yet not an ounce of muscle was visible.

"Moo for me," Prim said.

"Hmm, moo," Dana sighed as her belly continued to swell, her udder filled with milk and her womb swelled with cum, marvellous duo. She went limp at a slight, abrupt orgasm rocked her. The transforming cowgirl stared up at Prim, the rabbit steadily vanished behind Dana's tits and udder. Before long, both her change and Prim's climax slowed, then ceased.

Minutes passed before Dana roused from her cum-induced stupor. Prim sat on her bed, marvelling at her body, running her supple paws across the tight flesh over her powerful hips and thighs, up her sleek gut and around her mammoth tits. Yet she paled compared to the cow before her. Dana rolled onto her side and moaned as her boobs and udder pressed against the floor.

"Wow," the cow said.

"That certainly fits your new ass," Prim said.

"Hmm, yeah," Dana smirked and reached back to cup her gigantic ass. She sat back and found herself raised several inches by it, "It's like a cushion." Her tits, all four of them, obscured her swollen belly and udder from view as they filled her lap. She studied herself, curious about the odd colouration of her fur. Like the average cow, she had several spots. Instead of black on white, though, her spots were a striking golden hue, and the rest was a deep violet. A final surprise awaited her.

"You're bigger than me in every way," Prim smirked, "Except three."

"Huh?" Dana blinked, slow as her brain worked to catch up. She pushed herself up to her hooves and steadied herself against the wall. Now she noticed. How couldn't she? Her cock and balls rested atop her suffocating thighs, which left no gap, each impressive. Prim tossed a tape measure from paw to paw.

"Two and a half feet when erect. One while soft. Balls are half a foot in diameter. Each. Mine, however," Prim hopped to her feet and presented her magnificent crotch in pride, "Is three feet, eight inches erect. Two while flaccid. And these," she giggled and hefted her magnificent balls in her dainty paws. They sloshed with cum, already full again after three orgasms, "Are two feet in diameter. They weigh, like, a fucking ton!"

"Moo?" Dana clapped a hand over her new muzzle, "Shit, I hope that doesn't happen often."

"I think it's cute," Prim said. Her grin refused to disappear. Dana was almost as exactly she'd hoped; a cow with four tits, an udder, the biggest ass around and, if she was correct, a true need to be bred.

"Thanks," Dana rubbed at her upper belly, above her udder, "My womb feels hot."

"Your womb?" Prim arched an eyebrow. Most women couldn't feel their womb. They normally blamed any burning or aches on their stomach or other organs.

"Yeah. I-I can feel it. It's so fucking hot. That's not your cum is it?"

"Might be," Prim shrugged.

"Oh, fuck," Dana groaned and staggered over to sit beside the rabbit, "It wants cum. I think."

"Huh?"

"Just..." Dana crawled onto the bed and turned, presenting her titanic rear, "Just fuck me more. Cum inside me. Give me babies."

"You're probably already pregnant," Prim said even as she stroked herself back to an erection.

"Moo," Dana sighed contentedly and arched her ass higher, "Yeah. I feel it so clearly. Your sperm. My egg. But I want more. I need more."

"Dreams do come true," Prim giggled and slid her flat head along Dana's drenched folds.

The door opened. Prim whipped her head around and saw Stacy, a mutual friend of her and Dana's, step inside. She was a human. Short red hair, pale skin, freckled cheeks, and a gorgeous set of tits that extended past her navel.

"Hey, Prim, do you have a... hairbrush I... can... uh..." Stacy trailed off and swayed. Prim took a sniff and realised how thick the pheromones in the air were, as was the delicious stench of her and Dana's rut. It was too late for Stacy the moment she took a single breath.

Prim and Dana glanced at one another and beamed in joy.

"Why don't you come in Stacy? Let's show what we've been up to," Prim said. The redhead closed the door as if in a trance and walked in.

Oh, this would be amazing. She really loved being an Anthro.

12