Hormonal Surges Ch. 02

Story Info
Enter the aliens!
1.7k words
4.18
21.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were girls screaming in the hallway, it was just after 3 am and I could see out my window that the sky was lit up green. I could hear people running up and down the hallway and talking. Cassie and Jeremy came into the room just as I was about to open the door to find out what was going on.

"Did you hear about whats happening?" Cassie asked me and I explained to her that I had just woken up and I had no idea. "There are aliens! Like we always said there were! They've been seen in a bunch of major cities including Reading which is where the green light is coming from!" she exclaimed excitedly. We had always talked about aliens and how we had probably been abducted a billion times before.

" Seriously? Real aliens? What do you mean?" I asked in shock.

"They landed and they're talking with the government, they're really not telling us anything" she replied.

"That's crazy" I replied.

I sat back down on my bed in shock while Cassie crossed the room to turn on the news. I couldn't believe what I saw, there were real spaceships, not saucers like the typical alien space craft but more rocket-shaped like our own. I couldn't see any aliens but a lot of people were milling around yelling and screaming. People were obviously panicking. I felt like panicking. I thought about going out and calling my parents but I didn't want to wake them up in the case that they were still sleeping. I texted some friends who were awake to make sure they had seen the news. Cassie, Jeremy, and I sat there until morning watching the news and looking for information online. There were a lot of rumors but no one knew anything for sure. The government hadn't issued a statement and there was no sign on the aliens. There were US military protecting their space craft's though which led me to believe they weren't hostile. They had landed in other countries too, mostly western cities, I assumed they had done their research on us. I found myself really wondering what they looked like and what they wanted from us.

Later around 9 o'clock I just couldn't sit still anymore I showered and went to breakfast. Classes had been canceled because of everything going on until further notice. As I stepped outside I saw that the sky was still tinted green but not as noticeable as it had been in the dark. After breakfast I called my parents to make sure they were okay, they didn't have any more information than I did so there wasn't much to discuss. I also called my brother to make sure he was okay, he said he could see the green lights in the sky from New York City. My friends Elena and Elizabeth were driving home to be with their families while this was all happening. I was staying at school because I didn't really like being home and I was more comfortable at school.

Finally around 2pm it was announced that the president of the United States was going to make an announcement that night at 10pm. It was all I could to keep myself distracted during the day waiting for his broadcast. At 10pm everyone in the country was probably watching TV. He started off by saying the visitors weren't here to harm us and that they had been trying to find a way to communicate with us in the past but had failed. They were here because they needed help, there population was diminishing rapidly due to widespread sterilization of their female population by unknown causes. He claimed that all they wanted from us was medical help in trying to determine the cause. He said the United States has decided to help them in any safe way they can. Most of the aliens, which he referred to a Matasians, were going to soon return to their planet and just leave some researchers of their own on Earth. He said that people who have a scientific background were being recruited to do various types of research. He announced that these people would be kept from the general public for their protection and that anyone who tried to harm them would be punished as if they were a human being. He said more information would be released with time.

I couldn't believe that was all we were being told, that we were being kept almost completely in the dark. We knew nothing about them, their lifestyle, or anatomy. The biologist in me was very interested in this. Life went on as normal and classes resumed, although we didn't forget about the aliens it was no longer our main focus. Most of the space crafts left Earth, with three remaining in the United States, one in England, and one in Germany. My Genetics professor announced to us one day in class that there were actually internship programs being designed for students who we interested in aiding in the alien research. I began looking into them and found that I qualified for all of the basic educational requirements and decided to apply. I figured it was my one opportunity to find out more about these Matasians.

I never actually expected to get accepted into the internship program due to my limited experience but I was invited for an interview in my nearest large city, Philadelphia. I was told to go to this very non-descript governmental building for my interview, Elena drove me there although she disapproved of my purpose. She was worried that something bad was going to happen, Rob was a conspiracy theorist and believed in every rumor that cropped up about the Matasians.

My interview was conducted by three people, two introduced themselves as scientists, one a chemist and the other a microbiologist, and the third was a high ranking government official. My interview was being broadcast to some of the alien research headquarters for their opinions as well. I was more nervous than I had ever been and I could feel my heart pounding. When I am nervous I often stumble over my words but talking about science stuff usually gives me a confidence boost. I knew quite a bit about genetics and how it worked but I told them I' m more of a organismal biologist. They claimed that all types of people were being recruited. They asked me basic knowledge about my schooling, my criminal record, and overall health. They ran a background check on me and found that I was clear. They asked me for a drug test and that they would contact me again by the end of the week. Overall it wasn't as stressful as I had assumed it would be, not by a lot. But I still thought I would never actually get the position.

6 days later on Friday I was contacted by the government official who had been at the interview. He informed me that I would receive further confirmation in the mail but that I had been accepted into the program and that I was being sent paperwork to fill out. I had mixed feelings, on the one hand I was thrilled, a once in a lifetime opportunity with room and board included, at the same time I was terrified about what I would discover and also about being far from my family. In the end I decided the risk was worth it. The paperwork mostly said that I would follow protocol given to me and that I would not give out restricted information. I was a difficult month getting through the rest of my classes but soon as finals were over I was flown out to New Mexico. I was taken to remote facility in the middle of the desert with more security than I had ever seen. I was issued a keycard with my photo and my clearance level in a building outside the first gate. I was then brought inside Gate 1 where the lodging for interns was located. I placed my belongings in a room with two bunks and followed my guide to a room filled with about 10 important looking people.

I was sat at a long table and this is where they explained to me the legal consequences of my releasing classified information. After signing another form promising not to do so I was finally given some information, although not much. Researchers explained to me how the Matasians have been searching for the cause of the female sterility without any success. They've tried treating it without knowing the cause but have failed. What happens is that the females basically go into early menopause, similar to our own, and that female children are now not even going through puberty. It all happened fairly rapidly within the last few years, and there have been no surviving births in the past two years. The males as far as they can tell have not been affected at all. They have no idea whether it has been caused by a virus, bacteria, parasite, pollution, or alien organism which apparently infects their planet occasionally.

I have been recruited to work in the botany department specifically looking into marine plants that may have contaminated the water supply. Since I am not a doctor I will just be organizing data. I'm excited to start seeing any life from this planet even if it is just plant life. They also explain to me that I will probably not be near any of the Matasian scientists at any times but occasionally I may be exposed to them or their guards but they keep to themselves. If I manage to do good work and not cause any trouble I will possibly get higher clearances and work with the Matasian researchers. At this point all I want to do is learn about them and their planet.

At dinner I am greeted by other interns and researchers who seem friendly enough and make me feel comfortable. I assume that the Matasians don't eat with us because I don't see any of them around. I meet my roommate, an intern from Missouri named Gemma, she seems nice enough. She works in the chemistry department so we won't see each other much outside of the room and the cafeteria. That night I am too excited to sleep and try to masturbate quietly in my bunk. But the bed begins loudly squeaking and I stop for fear that I will wake up Gemma. I get very little sleep from being sexually frustrated and excited.